PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Please calm down take a deep breath.

nascher
01-09-2011, 08:28 PM
It hurts i know but nobody expected before the season that KC wins the Division we are still young and imagine another good draft like last year and some FA pickups like Lilja Wiegmann or T.Jones and this team will reach the playoffs again and win some playoff games.

Ugly Duck
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
I totally understand and think you are right and you really have a handle on what the deal is around here because what you are saying is right on the money and your sentence structure has a real flow to it that just kind of invites the reader to just kinda go right along with the gist of what you are really trying to say without being encumbered by the restrictive punctuation that seems to detract from the spirit of what an author is trying to get across

Frankie
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
You won't find a lot of agreement in this thread. The natives are restless tonight.

WebGem
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I totally understand and think you are right and you really have a handle on what the deal is around here because what you are saying is right on the money and your sentence structure has a real flow to it that just kind of invites the reader to just kinda go right along with the gist of what you are really trying to say without being encumbered by the restrictive punctuation that seems to detract from the spirit of what an author is trying to get across

LMAO

Discuss Thrower
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I just gave a raider fan rep.. I feel so... dirty.

Lbedrock1
01-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Dont tell me to calm down. I have high expectations every year for the Chiefs rather others do or not. I predicted they would go 11-5 and I was close. I'm tired of having only one side of the ball good. This year its the D 5 years ago it was the O. Dammit I want a complete team like Pittsburgh and New England seems to have every year. I expect more from this team not less. If we would not have spent 60 million on this sorry backup qb and got a real leader we would be going to the next round. We go 3 and out more times then I bet any other team. This is the result of leaving your D on the feild 3/4 of the game.

nascher
01-09-2011, 08:40 PM
sorry for the bad english :) But this board has a tendency to overreact

Maybe you should become a Pittsburgh FAN or NE of the last decade.

Frankie
01-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Dont tell me to calm down. I have high expectations every year for the Chiefs rather others do or not. I predicted they would go 11-5 and I was close. I'm tired of having only one side of the ball good. This year its the D 5 years ago it was the O. Dammit I want a complete team like Pittsburgh and New England seems to have every year. I expect more from this team not less. If we would not have spent 60 million on this sorry backup qb and got a real leader we would be going to the next round. We go 3 and out more times then I bet any other team. This is the result of leaving your D on the feild 3/4 of the game.

Hey you had punctuations here delete your post

Mr_Tomahawk
01-09-2011, 08:43 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__IT6xNmkcFI/S-WaRXJkYrI/AAAAAAAAARE/fn2iDp2PJLs/s1600/ssmalley.jpg