PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Great Season Guys

Buck
01-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey, it could have been worse. You all have a good young core and a good Head Coach. You'll be better next year and will probably be the favorites. Good luck with the offseason. Looking forward to many tough games to come.

Bugeater
01-09-2011, 10:55 PM
IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR THE DUPLICATE GAME THREAD!

http://mediaelites.com/files/2010/04/angry-mob2.jpg

notorious
01-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Class

KcMizzou
01-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Not buying it.

"dumb ass Chiefs"
:shake:

KurtCobain
01-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Yeah, this is all your fucking fault for the stunt you pulled this morning. Do you know what mojo is?

Buck
01-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Not buying it.

"dumb ass Chiefs"
:shake:

I posted that when you all ran an outside pitch on 4th and an inch.

notorious
01-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah, this is all your ****ing fault for the stunt you pulled this morning. Do you know what mojo is?

Norv Turner is still the coach of his team.

Mojo owns Diego fans.

01-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Congrats on a great season people!

It is all Bucks fault you guys lost though ;)

And Buck, Cro won the game with that ko return ;) well worth a 2nd round pick

KcMizzou
01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I posted that when you all ran an outside pitch on 4th and an inch.Oh, well we agree there.

Bwana
01-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Meh, it is what it is. If you would have told me before the season that we would be in the playoff's, I likely would have accused you of smoking crack. I would have liked to have seen them make it more of a game today, but it was painfully obvious, we still have a lot of holes to fill, before we compete at that level.

RaiderCorporate
01-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Yes, let's give a cheer for what KC accomplished during the season, and especially how they ended it. The way the Chiefs played their last season game at home, in preparation for the playoffs, was... well, remarkable, yes? Can words adequately describe what they did that day? And then, one week later, they play just as well against the Ravens... only more so!

These last two weeks of Chiefs football have been amazing! Who knows? Maybe next year you'll do just as well! Hats off to you guys!

Buehler445
01-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes, let's give a cheer for what KC accomplished during the season, and especially how they ended it. The way the Chiefs played their last season game at home, in preparation for the playoffs, was... well, remarkable, yes? Can words adequately describe what they did that day? And then, one week later, they play just as well against the Ravens... only more so!

These last two weeks of Chiefs football have been amazing! Who knows? Maybe next year you'll do just as well! Hats off to you guys!

Yuck it up motherfucker. I know why you're here. You just lost the coach that brought you your best season in the better part of a decade and are releasing your best player. I'd want to talk about the chiefs too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM

I hope your aids infection takes a nasty turn for the worse.

ClevelandBronco
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Good show, Chiefs. Hell of an improvement. It's your division to lose now.

WebGem
01-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Thank you sir

RaiderCorporate
01-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Yuck it up mother****er. I know why you're here. You just lost the coach that brought you your best season in the better part of a decade and are releasing your best player. I'd want to talk about the chiefs too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd much rather discuss Raiders, but this play pen is devoted to Chiefs chatter, yes?

I just wanted to mention how impressed I was by the way your team performed these last few weeks. I've read through a few threads and there are those who direct attention to two or three special players as the ones mostly responsible for the Chiefs playing the way they did. But really, if you review the game videos, I think you'll see that there were more like 15-20 players you can point to and say "Look! Right There! And there! And him! And him too!" There were so many players who had a hand in what happened, who contributed to those astonishing outcomes, that you must give credit where credit is due. It truly was a team effort!

If you guys can keep your team intact, or maybe improve it slightly next year, I think you can look forward to similar results. And I'm sure that's something Chiefs fans can get excited about!

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2011, 07:42 AM
I'd much rather discuss Raiders, but this play pen is devoted to Chiefs chatter, yes?

I just wanted to mention how impressed I was by the way your team performed these last few weeks. I've read through a few threads and there are those who direct attention to two or three special players as the ones mostly responsible for the Chiefs playing the way they did. But really, if you review the game videos, I think you'll see that there were more like 15-20 players you can point to and say "Look! Right There! And there! And him! And him too!" There were so many players who had a hand in what happened, who contributed to those astonishing outcomes, that you must give credit where credit is due. It truly was a team effort!

If you guys can keep your team intact, or maybe improve it slightly next year, I think you can look forward to similar results. And I'm sure that's something Chiefs fans can get excited about!

And I'd like to add that YOUR AND IDIOT!

Mile High Mania
01-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Tough one and I do feel bad for you guys... it always sucks when your team loses in the playoffs and while I don't care for KC, you guys are long overdue for good things to happen to you. The Chiefs are on the right track - these things do take time, but you're building in the right direction.

No smack from me on this one...

Frazod
01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Mainly thanks to San Diego for taking the year off and and donating the division to us. We even got hats with the word champion on them. Woo hoo.

Maybe I'll buy one when they go on sale (should be another day or two).

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
For what it's worth we showed them we could run on them and if we could have quit turning the ball over we'd be headed to Pittsburgh/ KnowFarmer

threebag
01-10-2011, 09:42 AM
For what it's worth we showed them we could run on them and if we could have quit turning the ball over we'd be headed to Pittsburgh/ KnowFarmer

Don't even want to know who is planting seed.

warrior
01-10-2011, 10:34 AM

The Chiefs have come a long way in one year and will continue to build on our success. We now have the draft to look forward to, who you wanting in the first round. ;) AW

Simply Red
01-10-2011, 10:45 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/fkwuo2.jpg

Chief Pote
01-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Tough one and I do feel bad for you guys... it always sucks when your team loses in the playoffs and while I don't care for KC, you guys are long overdue for good things to happen to you. The Chiefs are on the right track - these things do take time, but you're building in the right direction.

No smack from me on this one...

Not buying it. You and Buck are closet Chiefs fans.