PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just wanted to say

ChiTown
01-10-2011, 08:52 AM
That my 12 yr old Son and I had an amazing time at the game yesterday (SECTION 121). It was his first Chiefs playoff game. Yeah, it sucked that our Offense blew, and we had no answer for Todd Heap raping us all game long. However, the excitement before the game, and the atmosphere in the 1st half was top freaking notch. To be honest, neither of us were ever really cold at the game. We stayed until the 2-minute warning in the 4th, and then we ran to the restroom before he peed his pants. LMAO

Seriously, Chiefs fans deserve a major thumbs up for their performance yesterday. We were dying to cheer for anything remotely close to being positive. Unfortunately, the team didn't really cooperate. I'm emotionally spent after yesterday, but I'm encouraged with the direction.

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58-4ever
01-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Yes, we are 4-5 really good players away from being actual contenders. This season was a product of a fortunate schedule, good coaching at times, and some young players that played a little above their heads.

That being said, we need a solid draft, a few great free agents, and fans like you that still come out to make the arrowhead atmosphere great again. Thanks for cheering and staying. Time to reevaluate things and move forward

58-4ever
01-10-2011, 09:46 AM
In other news, I wonder how many Chiefs fans don't make it to work today!

pr_capone
01-10-2011, 09:52 AM
In other news, I wonder how many Chiefs fans don't make it to work today!

Took the day off... couldn't speak if I wanted to.