PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Did Haley take a dump in Whitlocks BBQ Wheaties or something???

Carlota69
01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Seriously, this slamming of Haley (true or not) is getting old. It just seems out of spite and bitterness at this point.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/11/jason-whitlock-thinks-charlie-weis-replacement-will-be-green-literally/

Mr. Laz
01-11-2011, 02:51 PM
whitlock will attack/freak about anyone that he thinks will get him attention.

honesty has nothing to do with it

DonTellMeShowMe
01-11-2011, 02:53 PM
honestly...it doesn't sound like he's that angry. but, he does sound like he has something about Haley.

I dunno, Im always skeptical now after the whole Singletary deal. Every once in a while you would hear a guy like this saying: "He doesn't know what he's doing, etc", and the homer in me would always ignore it....

MOhillbilly
01-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Speaking of BBQ i cant wait for the hyvee in spfld to open. Pineapple bauts and all the rub and BBQ sauce i love. Nomore having to drive to the extreme SE side of town to get decent butcher meats.

Anyone see how far along they are?

I hope they put the north side kroger/dillions outta buis. MFers dont even carry gates & sons.

Ebolapox
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Speaking of BBQ i cant wait for the hyvee in spfld to open. Pineapple bauts and all the rub and BBQ sauce i love. Nomore having to drive to the extreme SE side of town to get decent butcher meats.

Anyone see how far along they are?

I hope they put the north side kroger/dillions outta buis. MFers dont even carry gates & sons.

where is the hyvee going to be? I had no idea they were even building one.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-11-2011, 03:00 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPcod8IS214?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPcod8IS214?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

whitlock here

MOhillbilly
01-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Battlefield and kansas. S.E. corner.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=295175

happy dance!

The Franchise
01-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Whitlock is in over his head as a writer.

Carlota69
01-11-2011, 03:23 PM

I dont really mind him as a writer overall, other than the racist slants he takes on occassions. But this Haley/Pioli thing is getting tired. He could be dead on right for all I know, but it seems hes going out of his way to spit nasty things about the two in the media.

He's sounding bitter like a jilted girlfriend or something. Hey Whitlock, sometimes you just have to let it go and move on after getting dumped by said girlfriend ya know, even if she was a bitch. Continually bitching about her just begins to make you sound petty.

Halfcan
01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
The Chiefs did have an easy schedule and got their ass kicked by descent teams.

Haley makes too many dumb gambles for me.

Chiefspants
01-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Has anyone seen True Grit? Freaking awesome movie.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 03:44 PM
He's sounding bitter like a jilted girlfriend or something.

No, he doesn't.

He was invited by Showtime/CBS/NFL Films to comment about Todd Haley on Showtime's "Inside the NFL". He was invited by Mike Florio and NBC's "Pro Football Talk" to speak about Todd Haley.

He's given his honest opinion about him and I sincerely doubt that anyone that participates in this forum knows as much about the situation as Whitlock.

The fact of the matter is that in 20 months, the Chiefs have gone through two offensive coordinators. And neither was unproven nor was either a no-name bozo. The first has since been hired by the Buffalo Bills as their head coach and Charlie Weis left for one of the best football programs and "NFL Factories" in all of college football. If Pioli had allowed Weis out of his NFL contract, he'd be an offensive coordinator in the NFL next season with a different franchise.

There is definitely a story there but it seems that most Chiefs fans just don't want to hear about it.

FAX
01-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Man. It's getting more and more difficult to be a Haley fan around here.

It's like (if you choose to defend the guy) you have to do battle with the entire mutant army.

FAX

Chiefnj2
01-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Even Schefter said in his tweet today that things fell apart between Haley and Weis that they couldn't coach together in the future.

The question is why. Is it Weis? Is it Haley? A combination? 3 OC's in two years sucks for everyone.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Even Schefter said in his tweet today that things fell apart between Haley and Weis that they couldn't coach together in the future.

The question is why. Is it Weis? Is it Haley? A combination? 3 OC's in two years sucks for everyone.

stop this crap go look at his twitts he never said this

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-11-2011, 03:51 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter SHOW ME WHERE HE SAID THAT

leviw
01-11-2011, 03:51 PM
No, he doesn't.

He was invited by Showtime/CBS/NFL Films to comment about Todd Haley on Showtime's "Inside the NFL". He was invited by Mike Florio and NBC's "Pro Football Talk" to speak about Todd Haley.

He's given his honest opinion about him and I sincerely doubt that anyone that participates in this forum knows as much about the situation as Whitlock.

The fact of the matter is that in 20 months, the Chiefs have gone through two offensive coordinators. And neither was unproven nor was either a no-name bozo. The first has since been hired by the Buffalo Bills as their head coach and Charlie Weis left for one of the best football programs and "NFL Factories" in all of college football. If Pioli had allowed Weis out of his NFL contract, he'd be an offensive coordinator in the NFL next season with a different franchise.

There is definitely a story there but it seems that most Chiefs fans just don't want to hear about it.

I'm not saying there isn't a story with Haley and his o-coordinators, but it's ridiculous to say Whitlock is somehow privy to anything more than what he sees on TV in SoCal every Sunday.

He's on Showtime and NBC because he's a national voice and he begs to be on the air -- he just begged Nick Wright to be on his show less than a week ago.

Whitlock has made a living for having a strong opinion one way or another, not for having a boatload of facts and inside information. Nothing different here.

kcxiv
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM
You mean the same whitlock that never acknowledged the Chiefs when they were doing well. Well, i cant say that, he did, tweet twice saying they are doing well and thats it, so when things dont go as well, this douche comes out and tries to pound over and over that they are frauds.

He's kind of like Mecca, when the going is bad, he's there to eat up at the carcasss. when the going's good, they just completely dissapear.

All this tool likes to do is talk about the bad in anything and tries to be controversial. Hell, he's the one that wanted to come onto the KC sports shows to talk, then tell the host, your stealing my style? really?

leviw
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM
stop this crap go look at his twitts he never said this

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6009184

kcxiv
01-11-2011, 03:55 PM
I dont really mind him as a writer overall, other than the racist slants he takes on occassions. But this Haley/Pioli thing is getting tired. He could be dead on right for all I know, but it seems hes going out of his way to spit nasty things about the two in the media.

He's sounding bitter like a jilted girlfriend or something. Hey Whitlock, sometimes you just have to let it go and move on after getting dumped by said girlfriend ya know, even if she was a bitch. Continually bitching about her just begins to make you sound petty.

Here is the thing about football. If your a writer like he is, and he always picks on the bad of anything, or predicts something isnt going to work, guess what? there are more teams failing then being successful. So, in the end, the Odds are HUGELY in his favor.

I could say the same shit and be right almost all the time, only because the odds are on that side.

Its stupid.

KCUnited
01-11-2011, 03:56 PM
There may be a story here, but when you do your write up like Jason did and put blatant jabs in it like Haley just watched Fitz in AZ, something to which Fitz says the exact opposite of, kills the credibility of the story and reeks of something personal. Parlaying vagina blood on a blog into appearances on Inside the NFL and PFT doesn't make it any more credible too me.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-11-2011, 03:56 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6009184

610 Sports in Kansas City reported Monday that Chiefs coach Todd Haley stripped Weis of play-calling duties at halftime of the loss. However, a Chiefs source insisted that Haley did not take over play-calling duties from Weis and that Weis called every play in the game, including the controversial fourth-and-inches call that was stopped for a loss.

Weis and Haley got along for most of the season, but lately their relationship had deteriorated to the point where it would have been difficult for each to work with the other for another season. Weis recently accepted a job to become offensive coordinator at Florida, where he also will get to work with his son Charlie, a freshman at the school.

He said 610 not him,

leviw
01-11-2011, 03:58 PM
610 Sports in Kansas City reported Monday that Chiefs coach Todd Haley stripped Weis of play-calling duties at halftime of the loss. However, a Chiefs source insisted that Haley did not take over play-calling duties from Weis and that Weis called every play in the game, including the controversial fourth-and-inches call that was stopped for a loss.

Weis and Haley got along for most of the season, but lately their relationship had deteriorated to the point where it would have been difficult for each to work with the other for another season. Weis recently accepted a job to become offensive coordinator at Florida, where he also will get to work with his son Charlie, a freshman at the school.

He said 610 not him,

That second graf is Schefter's words, not 610's.

Jewish Rabbi
01-11-2011, 04:00 PM

There will be 3 down there within 5 years. Take it to the bank.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm not saying there isn't a story with Haley and his o-coordinators, but it's ridiculous to say Whitlock is somehow privy to anything more than what he sees on TV in SoCal every Sunday.

He's on Showtime and NBC because he's a national voice and he begs to be on the air -- he just begged Nick Wright to be on his show less than a week ago.

Whitlock has made a living for having a strong opinion one way or another, not for having a boatload of facts and inside information. Nothing different here.

Oh really?

So, you're saying that Whitlock has zero relations with anyone on the Chiefs football team or in the front office? That's fucking laughable.

And beg? LMAO Um, that's not how it works.

DaWolf
01-11-2011, 04:13 PM
I chalk it up to a young coach still trying to find his way. He's now tried one season of him being the OC/QB Coach, and one year of him having another guy calling the plays. If he's more comfortable calling the plays himself, then he should go that route, and hire a guy who can look after the QB and who can do the work of putting the gameplan together with Haley and being his other set of eyes. Many coaches do that, so it wouldn't be anything new. I would hope it is someone competent who has the experience to suggest other things and push back at Haley to make sure he is doing the right thing in games. But it has to be someone who is comfortable in that role. I don't believe Weis was, and that to me would be the reason for any friction. It's no different than any other workplace dynamic. Haley has to find the right fit now that he's two years into it and should have a good sense of what will work for him and what won't...

Bill Lundberg
01-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Oh really?

So, you're saying that Whitlock has zero relations with anyone on the Chiefs football team or in the front office? That's ****ing laughable.

I agree with most of what you're saying. He did however reach out through twitter asking to be on Nick Wright's show. Not exactly begging, but reaching out nonetheless.

@WhitlockJason Jason Whitlock
Someone in KC tell Nick Wright I'd like to come on air and discuss my column today.
3 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

|Zach|
01-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Beg is a funny word. And not a good description of the situation. He says jump and these radio guys say how high.

He literally takes a a few seconds on Twitter to say. I wanna talk on your show. And they move everything to make a huge block oh time for him. Its hilarious.

BigMeatballDave
01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Haley makes too many dumb gambles for me.Would you prefer Marty?

leviw
01-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh really?

So, you're saying that Whitlock has zero relations with anyone on the Chiefs football team or in the front office? That's ****ing laughable.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. When the administration changed he lost any source he had -- not sure he he had any to begin with.

Like I said, he has a national voice. That's how he gets on the shows... not because he's plugged in. The begging was in correlation with him appearing on Nick Wright, and that absolutely happened.

leviw
01-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Beg is a funny word. And not a good description of the situation. He says jump and these radio guys say how hi.

He literally takes a a few seconds on Twitter to say. I wanna talk on your show. And they move everything to make a huge block oh time for him. Its hilarious.

I suppose "beg" was the wrong word. He definitely does the approaching, though.

|Zach|
01-11-2011, 04:43 PM
I suppose "beg" was the wrong word. He definitely does the approaching, though.

In the same way a customer does the approaching when you ask a waiter for a drink.

Yes.

Deberg_1990
01-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. When the administration changed he lost any source he had -- not sure he he had any to begin with.

I still think Waters is his source. Hes still butthurt over the way Haley treated Waters when he first came onboard.

Whitlock may be right about a few things (wheres theres smoke theres fire) but to suggest Haleys "Not a Head Coach" is asinine.

I actually used to like Whitlock, but ive soured on him a bit. Hes all about "inciting the crowd" and being incendiary to self promote. His game has grown tired. Hes like GoChiefs on a national stage.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 04:49 PM

Whitlock is in over his head as a human being.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 04:51 PM

Whitlock has been an attack dog with the Chiefs since he first got to KC, but it took a definite turn South when Jeff George was not signed. He was Whitlocks old HS QB.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 04:52 PM

Like I said, he has a national voice. That's how he gets on the shows... not because he's plugged in. The begging was in correlation with him appearing on Nick Wright, and that absolutely happened.

Oh, give me a fucking break.

It's entirely different to tweet to Nick Wright and his former employer that he wants to be on-air in Kansas City. He's controversial and brings much needed ratings.

That is FAR different from appearing on Inside the NFL or even Florio's PFT.

Inside the NFL doesn't need Jason Whitlock for ratings.

:facepalm:

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Question:

If you people think Whitlock is such a crappy, biased writer, why the hell do you keep reading his work - and then bitch about it?

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 04:55 PM
The Chiefs did have an easy schedule and got their ass kicked by descent teams.

Haley makes too many dumb gambles for me.

Haley, and staff, brought the Chiefs closer to respectability this year than they have been since DV left.

The expectations of the fan far exceed what can be expected from a new HC and a bunch of rookies. The Chiefs did great if you really think about it. Nobody, and I really mean nobody, honestly thought they would be more than marginally better than they were last year. That was even going into a season that everyone said was one of the four easiest schedules in the league. The other teams that had the easy schedule was Denver, SD and Oakland.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 04:55 PM
This whole thread is laughable.

Weis is rumored to Florida (actually, it was a done deal early Friday, 12/31), then Cassel has his worst outing of the year and the Chiefs lose by 21 points.

Information is "leaked" that Haley & Weis aren't getting along and the Chiefs are beaten 30-7 and Cassel has essentially the same QB rating (20).

Yet, people on Chiefsplanet are convinced that it has nothing to do with Weis & Haley not getting along, that Haley is just fine and Jason Whitlock, of all people, is unnecessarily stirring the pot.

LMAO

You people crack me up.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Question:

If you people think Whitlock is such a crappy, biased writer, why the hell do you keep reading his work - and then bitch about it?

Why in the hell is Whitlock still writing dirt about KC? How long has he been gone from the KC Star? He doesn't really have a reason to bring the Chiefs up in any of his columns other than to continue his vendetta about his jilted HS QB.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 04:58 PM
I still think Waters is his source. Hes still butthurt over the way Haley treated Waters when he first came onboard.

Whitlock may be right about a few things (wheres theres smoke theres fire) but to suggest Haleys "Not a Head Coach" is asinine.

I actually used to like Whitlock, but ive soured on him a bit. Hes all about "inciting the crowd" and being incendiary to self promote. His game has grown tired. Hes like GoChiefs on a national stage.

Whitlock has written some class columns, but none of those that were really good had anything to do with football. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time. He needs to complete the shift OUT of KC.

FAX

Sometimes, the smoke occurs when a guy is on the verge of spontaneously combusting due to an over-abundance of fat molecules.

FAX

Deberg_1990
Jason Whitlock, of all people, is unnecessarily stirring the pot.

Did you miss this thread he started on here Dane? He came around here to gloat, self promote and stir the pot.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239447

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Did you miss this thread he started on here Dane? He came around here to gloat, self promote and stir the pot.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239447

Was he wrong?

And how is that ANY different than any number of fuqtards that want to throw shit in people's faces around here for actually making a prediction?

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Why in the hell is Whitlock still writing dirt about KC? How long has he been gone from the KC Star? He doesn't really have a reason to bring the Chiefs up in any of his columns other than to continue his vendetta about his jilted HS QB.

Thanks for avoiding my question, and asking pointless questions of your own.

FAX
01-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Whitlock is on the warpath against Haley and Pioli, Mr. DaneMcCloud. Even the most verdant Whitlock fan would have to admit it.

Occasionally, when you try too hard to be edgy, you go over the edge. There's going to be a loud splash, eventually.

FAX

01-11-2011, 05:03 PM
whitlock will attack/freak about anyone that he thinks will get him attention.

honesty has nothing to do with it

What about legendary sports journalist (and a personal favorite of yours) Clayton Wendler? has he been in hiding since Sunday?

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Whitlock is on the warpath against Haley and Pioli, Mr. DaneMcCloud. Even the most verdant Whitlock fan would have to admit it.

Occasionally, when you try too hard to be edgy, you go over the edge. There's going to be a loud splash, eventually.

FAX

I don't think he's on the "warpath" against them, whatsoever.

He's an investigative journalist and he's saying things that some people don't want to hear.

Trust me, he speaks the truth about the mess that's happening with Haley behind the scenes.

01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Question:

:LOL: Awesome!

Extra Point
01-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Do you really expect to see Whitlock as a regular on Inside the NFL? If so, then, bump this thread.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Do you really expect to see Whitlock as a regular on Inside the NFL? If so, then, bump this thread.

A regular? No way.

But I do expect to see him on the show periodically over the next few seasons, especially if the Chiefs continue to win.

dirk digler
01-11-2011, 05:09 PM

I am starting to buy this story unfortunately. I was hoping he would work out but I am starting to question if he should he even be here.

Extra Point
01-11-2011, 05:11 PM

He's an investigative journalist and he's saying things that some people don't want to hear.

Trust me, he speaks the truth about the mess that's happening with Haley behind the scenes.

And they really messed up, getting into the playoffs.

Adapt, shitcan what doesn't work, and modify. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm not sucking on Haley, or Pioli, however, they have the keys to the car. Whether it's a Lambourghini or a lemon, we're in the back seat. Enjoy the ride. If you can't, then give Clark an offer.

Chiefspants
01-11-2011, 05:17 PM

You're right, he's been completely unbiased about everything.

1ChiefsDan
01-11-2011, 05:17 PM
No, he doesn't.

There is definitely a story there but it seems that most Chiefs fans just don't want to hear about it.LOL - whitlock with inside information on the Chiefs.

And using whitlock and honest in the same sentence just makes me LMAO. whitlock is about 1 thing and 1 thing only - getting his name out in the media. he so wants to be important and relevant and he is neither.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
LOL - whitlock with inside information on the Chiefs.

So, your claim is that Whitlock is just inventing these stories? They're not fact-based, whatsoever?

If that's what you're claiming, I can tell you that you're 100% incorrect.

he so wants to be important and relevant and he is neither.

Can you please explain to all of us how Whitlock isn't relevant? Wasn't he just on Inside the NFL? How many other outside journalists have been on that show, ever?

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:22 PM

Having an opinion and writing lies are two completely different things.

As I stated earlier, many people here on Chiefsplanet just do not want to know the truth, unless it's littered with unicorns and rainbows.

FAX
01-11-2011, 05:22 PM

lol

Dang, man. Just dang.

I know you like the guy, but ... well ... dang.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 05:23 PM
So, your claim is that Whitlock is just inventing these stories? They're not fact-based, whatsoever?

Can you please explain to all of us how Whitlock isn't relevant? Wasn't he just on Inside the NFL? How many other outside journalists have been on that show, ever?

He's not relevant, yet there are threads upon threads bitching about him and his work.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
01-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Battlefield and kansas. S.E. corner.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=295175

happy dance!

Holy mother fuck! PBJ PBJ PBJ

FAX
01-11-2011, 05:25 PM

"Haley is a fraud."

That's not a "story", man.

Really, I respect you too much to read any more posts like this. I guess I have to take another hiatus until this stuff peters out a little.

Jesus.

FAX

Brock
01-11-2011, 05:26 PM
"Haley is a fraud."

Really, I respect you too much to read any more posts like this. I guess I have to take another hiatus until this stuff peters out a little.

Jesus.

FAX

Don't you dare.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:27 PM
"Haley is a fraud."

Jesus.

FAX

Well, I wasn't referring to that story, which is a story that I apparently missed. I was unable to sign on for about three weeks here, due to my workload.

I was referring to all of the things happening the past few weeks between Haley, Weis and Pioli.

"Fraud" is a little strong and slightly hackish.

googlegoogle
01-11-2011, 05:29 PM
All the leaks and sources for Whitless were removed with new management.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Man. It's getting more and more difficult to be a Haley fan around here.

It's like (if you choose to defend the guy) you have to do battle with the entire mutant army.

FAX

I don't give a shit what anyone says.
Nobody thought we would have this ship turned around, and headed in the direction it's headed. We needed a guy like Haley to bitch slap this team into shape. This is one of the best conditioned, least penalized, youngest, and least paid teams in the NFL, and we are the AFC West champs.
People are always going to have something to say, and for a lot of them there's no way he can win. If you would have asked anyone before the season if they would love Todd Haley if we got to 10-6 this season, they would have said absolutely. Now it's not good enough, and it will NEVER be good enough.
The guy is a hell of a coach. I love his style. He, and Weis were never going to work. Weis was never going to be able to work under his old roomy with his resume the size that it it. Some people just can't handle a guy like Haley. Guess what, the players like him. He makes players EARN respect, and then rewards them for it. Haley is reason #1 for getting this team back on track. We're going to acquire more talent under Pioli, and Haley is going to make sure they are mentally, and physically prepared for war. We don't have enough talent to play with the big dogs yet. But once we add some guys like, oh, I don't know, Larry Fitzgerald (who thinks Haley is a hell of a coach) we are going to be able to compete with teams like Balt.
I Guarantee Pioli stacks some more talent onto this roster in the off season. We've got the dough, and he's got the know how. I'm not worried about the HC position at all. I'm thankful for Todd Haley.

1ChiefsDan
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM

Trust me, he speaks the truth about the mess that's happening with Haley behind the scenes.Where do you come up with this shit? Investigative journalist? The only thing whitlock has investigated is a rack of ribs.

His job at the Star wasn't to investigate - it was to opinionate, stir up comment. He did well for a while but his routine got old and tired and he couldn't/can't adjust.

And trust you? No thanks.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:34 PM

Did Whitlock not come right out, and start with his racial shit right off the bat?

Yes, he did. THAT is what gets him in front of Cameras.

1ChiefsDan
01-11-2011, 05:35 PM
He's not relevant, yet there are threads upon threads bitching about him and his work.

LMAODo you have a life? Really? Now relevant is having "threads" on Chiefsplanet? If I was a "journalist" like whitlock I could only hope for such lofty heights. LMAOLMAO

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Where do you come up with this shit? Investigative journalist? The only thing whitlock has investigated is a rack of ribs.

His job at the Star wasn't to investigate - it was to opinionate, stir up comment. He did well for a while but his routine got old and tired and he couldn't/can't adjust.

And trust you? No thanks.

That's all he does. It's all Whitlock has ever done.

People who like to stir up shit, like people who stir up shit.

Whitlock is like Dennis Rodman. He knows the more controversial he can be, the more he will get exposure.

And it is completely hilarious for someone to say that Whitlock does not have a vendetta against Pioli, and Haley after they cut his balls off in KC.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Do you have a life? Really? Now relevant is having "threads" on Chiefsplanet? If I was a "journalist" like whitlock I could only hope for such lofty heights. LMAOLMAO

I'm not the one that looks like an ass for bitching about him.

You guys hate his work. He's biased. He's not relevant.

Yet you all still read his stuff and come here to bitch about it.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
01-11-2011, 05:43 PM
I heart Todd Haley.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Do you have a life? Really? Now relevant is having "threads" on Chiefsplanet? If I was a "journalist" like whitlock I could only hope for such lofty heights. LMAOLMAO

As long as he keeps riding his shtick he will always be relevant.

Race, and controversy. It's a cheap way to keep that little but of relevancy he has. It's been working for years, and even Claythan showed that it can keep morons dancing like monkeys for as long as they care to keep it up.

The Bad Guy
01-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Whitlock is an investigative journalist? Since fucking when?

He's an editorialist. He's also been pretty irrevelant all NFL season until he decided to come out with more bullshit about Haley.

He desperately wants to be in the spotlight again, and will take any angle possible to get there.

All he did was complain about how he couldn't get any KC info last year, and now we are supposed to believe he has all this inside info when he lives in California?

Some of you give Whitlock far too much credit. I don't know one story he's come out with that has been proven true ever.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:46 PM

LMAO

I saw him on NFLN, but I haven't finished one of his articles in as long as I can remember.

stevieray
01-11-2011, 05:48 PM
All he did was complain about how he couldn't get any KC info last year, and now we are supposed to believe he has all this inside info when he lives in California?

Some of you give Whitlock far too much credit.

...it's because he's negative...if we had won, his article would've been it was in spite of Haley.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I saw him on NFLN, but I haven't finished one of his articles in as long as I can remember.

Finished?

If you don't like his work, think he's a hack, etc - why START reading one of his articles?

I'm not picking on you, there are a bunch of people that bitch and moan about his work, but keep on reading it.

Makes no sense.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Whitlock is an investigative journalist? Since fucking when?

He's an editorialist. He's also been pretty irrevelant all NFL season until he decided to come out with more bullshit about Haley.

He desperately wants to be in the spotlight again, and will take any angle possible to get there.

Some of you give Whitlock far too much credit. I don't know one story he's come out with that has been proven true ever.

Yeah, and "your guy" said that there's 100% no chance of Weis going to Florida, right?

The speculation around here about Whitlock is hysterical. I'm sure he eats up.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Whitlock is an investigative journalist? Since ****ing when?

His "single parent, Hip Hop culture" Pioli BS is the only reason he got the spotlight to talk about the Haley stuff that has since gotten some play, and if you people think that the entire nation cares as much about Twit as this board does, you are over estimating the nation's level of give shit when it comes to KC or one of it's Jilted ex-editorialists.

The Chiefs have the chance to earn National respect though. All Whitlock has is the chance to get National exposure buy implying that Pioli, and the patriot way is some how racially or culturally biased.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Finished?

If you don't like his work, think he's a hack, etc - why START reading one of his articles?

Because I read everything on ChiefsPlanet.....well, almost everything.
It's not like I go looking specifically for his tripe.

The Bad Guy
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, and "your guy" said that there's 100% no chance of Weis going to Florida, right?

The speculation around here about Whitlock is hysterical. I'm sure he eats up.

You're right Dane. Comparing a message board post to a person who puts out editorial column is the same thing. My source was wrong. ****ing shoot me. I'm not paid by the scoops I break around here like Whitlock is.

Let me know one thing that Whitlock has said that's EVER come to be proven true.

Investigative journalist. My ass.

What speculation? Whitlock is a Howard Stern-type shock columnist. I suppose you believe everything you read on Perez Hilton too.

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm sure he eats up.

Are we talking about fried foods?

Seriously though. You are right. He does. This is his shtick.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 06:02 PM
You're right Dane. Comparing a message board post to a person who puts out editorial column is the same thing. My source was wrong. ****ing shoot me. I'm not paid by the scoops I break around here like Whitlock is.

Whoa, chill, Dude. The point was that the unbelievable can and is sometimes the truth.

Let me know one thing that Whitlock has said that's EVER come to be proven true.

Investigative journalist. My ass.

What speculation? Whitlock is a Howard Stern-type shock columnist. I suppose you believe everything you read on Perez Hilton too.

Yes, I'm fully aware that you're in the "Hate Whitlock" camp and there's nothing that will change your mind.

And as for Perez Hilton, I usually hear about that shit before it's posted.

:p

The Bad Guy
01-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Whoa, chill, Dude. The point was that the unbelievable can and is sometimes the truth.

Yes, I'm fully aware that you're in the "Hate Whitlock" camp and there's nothing that will change your mind.

And as for Perez Hilton, I usually hear about that shit before it's posted.

:p

I wasn't always in the Hate Camp. He's a guy who makes everything about himself. He's really no different than STAR magazine or any other tabloid.

I think he's essentially worthless, and after being in the dark for about the last 8 months, he's trying to reclaim the spotlight and doing it with speculation and nothing concrete.

Could some of his stories be true? I guess they could, but just about everything that goes into print for him is about some grudge he has. He always makes things a race issue and tries so hard to come from left field that he misses the mark more times than not.

cdcox
01-11-2011, 06:34 PM
This whole thread is laughable.

Weis is rumored to Florida (actually, it was a done deal early Friday, 12/31), then Cassel has his worst outing of the year and the Chiefs lose by 21 points.

Information is "leaked" that Haley & Weis aren't getting along and the Chiefs are beaten 30-7 and Cassel has essentially the same QB rating (20).

Yet, people on Chiefsplanet are convinced that it has nothing to do with Weis & Haley not getting along, that Haley is just fine and Jason Whitlock, of all people, is unnecessarily stirring the pot.

LMAO

You people crack me up.

Might have something to do with Cassel being over his head against a good defense. A lot of us had serious doubts about that weeks before there was ever a whisper of a feud between Haley and Weis.

Easy 6
01-11-2011, 06:45 PM
I don't give a shit what anyone says.
Nobody thought we would have this ship turned around, and headed in the direction it's headed. We needed a guy like Haley to bitch slap this team into shape. This is one of the best conditioned, least penalized, youngest, and least paid teams in the NFL, and we are the AFC West champs.
People are always going to have something to say, and for a lot of them there's no way he can win. If you would have asked anyone before the season if they would love Todd Haley if we got to 10-6 this season, they would have said absolutely. Now it's not good enough, and it will NEVER be good enough.
The guy is a hell of a coach. I love his style. He, and Weis were never going to work. Weis was never going to be able to work under his old roomy with his resume the size that it it. Some people just can't handle a guy like Haley. Guess what, the players like him. He makes players EARN respect, and then rewards them for it. Haley is reason #1 for getting this team back on track. We're going to acquire more talent under Pioli, and Haley is going to make sure they are mentally, and physically prepared for war. We don't have enough talent to play with the big dogs yet. But once we add some guys like, oh, I don't know, Larry Fitzgerald (who thinks Haley is a hell of a coach) we are going to be able to compete with teams like Balt.
I Guarantee Pioli stacks some more talent onto this roster in the off season. We've got the dough, and he's got the know how. I'm not worried about the HC position at all. I'm thankful for Todd Haley.

Amen

HemiEd
01-11-2011, 07:40 PM

ROFL Anyone that has paid any attention, has to be getting tired of his act.

He has made a living for quite some time, giving negative light on what is happening at 1 Arrowhead drive.

I actually thought it would end when King Carl left.

But just maybe Pioli's biggest error other than the 2009 draft, was extending an invitation to jwhit, to the highly discussed dinner.

rad
01-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Investigative journalist.......holy fuck.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

1ChiefsDan
01-11-2011, 07:44 PM

LMAOTrue, you don't look like an ass for bitching about him.

I read a lot of things on Chiefs Planet. That doesn't make all of it (a lot of it) relevant. I also wouldn't judge my relevancy by getting posts on a message board. Apparently you do. Kudos! You're relevant. :thumb:
(now don't you feel better)

1ChiefsDan
01-11-2011, 07:46 PM

The speculation around here about Whitlock is hysterical. I'm sure he eats up.I am sure he "eat's it up" as well. Just one more indication of how pathetic he is.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for avoiding my question, and asking pointless questions of your own.You are very welcome.

Avoiding your question? I didn't avoid it, I don't read his shit. The only place I see anything about him is here.

Pointless? My questions?

I guess that means that you don't have an answer.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 07:49 PM
A regular? No way.

But I do expect to see him on the show periodically over the next few seasons, especially if the Chiefs continue to win.

He isn't associated with the Chiefs, why would they want his POV about the Chiefs? He's a ******* hack.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 07:52 PM
You are very welcome.

Avoiding your question? I didn't avoid it, I don't read his shit. The only place I see anything about him is here.

Pointless? My questions?

I guess that means that you don't have an answer.

He isn't associated with the Chiefs, why would they want his POV about the Chiefs? He's a ******* hack.

So you don't read his stuff, but claim he's a hack.

Interesting.

(I think he's a hack as well, but I've actually read his stuff.)

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 07:56 PM
So you don't read his stuff, but claim he's a hack.

Interesting.

(I think he's a hack as well, but I've actually read his stuff.)

I stopped reading his shit about 2 years before he left the star. He was a hack, at best, I can't see a why he could change his style.

The fact that you read his stuff doesn't speak well of your taste in journalism.

Whitlock has hated the Chiefs since they refused to bring in his old HS QB Jeff George.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I stopped reading his shit about 2 years before he left the star. He was a hack, at best, I can't see a why he could change his style.

The fact that you read his stuff doesn't speak well of your taste in journalism.

Whitlock has hated the Chiefs since they refused to bring in his old HS QB Jeff George.

Wow, flip flop much, Tom?

I don't read his stuff.

Oh, I don't read his stuff anymore.

Go ahead, report this post.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow, flip flop much, Tom?

I don't read his stuff.

Oh, I don't read his stuff anymore.

Go ahead, report this post.

What flip flop. I don't read his stuff. Now, right now.

I haven't read his stuff for a long time. Like in the past, not now. Not in the last 2 years.
I didn't say that I never read his stuff.

I think your brain has a disconnect.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks for "obliging" me, Tom. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for "obliging" me, Tom. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

LMAO

You can't be laughing your ass off, if there were true there would be nothing left to type. So sad you can do as you say.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:24 PM
You can't be laughing your ass off, if there were true there would be nothing left to type. So sad you can do as you say.

Actually, Tom, I'm getting a good laugh of this.

I enjoy watching you report post after post whining that someone is using your name, only to see it ignored every time.

Good times.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Actually, Tom, I'm getting a good laugh of this.

I enjoy watching you report post after post whining that someone is using your name, only to see it ignored every time.

Good times.

I think you are very easily entertained. You must be frankies momma.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I think you are very easily entertained. You must be frankies momma.

Running low on comebacks, Tom?

RealSNR
01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Todd Haley's hard to get along with. He has a vision of how his team should be run and stubbornly sticks to that vision. Coaches who disagree with his vision may end up on the receiving end of his fire.

I really don't see a problem with that. Until his method appears to be failing and he loses respect of the players, he's doing a fine job. I believe it's far more important to have him as head coach than Charlie Weis as the offensive coordinator.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:31 PM
What's wrong, Tom?

Have to hide behind a PM?

Why can't you say what you have to say in public?

RealSNR
01-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Oh, and you should be nicer to Tom, OTW. He has lawyers.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2011, 08:34 PM

LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:36 PM
What's wrong, Tom?

Have to hide behind a PM?

Why can't you say what you have to say in public?

I don't tell people to **** off in public. But now you have it.

I might be an ass at times but you are an ass at all times.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:36 PM

He does? Where, I might want to contact them.

Nice way to divert the intent of the thread.

Whitlock is a hack, you might try getting back on topic.

Hootie
01-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Whitlock is good at what he does but I'm not sure why he needs to nose into KC anymore...he doesn't work for the Star and no one on a national audience cares about any of this nonsense...

So he should go find a different pot to stir.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 08:41 PM

wut?

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:46 PM
wut?He is an EX-columnist for the KC Star. He is not part of the Chiefs organization. He is no longer a local writer. He is just a hack that has a hard on for the Chiefs because they wouldn't sign Jeff George when he was available.

Jason is nothing more than a turd that writes.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 08:51 PM
He is an EX-columnist for the KC Star. He is not part of the Chiefs organization. He is no longer a local writer. He is just a hack that has a hard on for the Chiefs because they wouldn't sign Jeff George when he was available.

Jason is nothing more than a turd that writes.

LMAO

I love Whitlock threads.

LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 08:54 PM
LMAO

I love Whitlock threads.

LMAO

I would guess so, you add nothing to the discussion other than giving him a virtual knob job.

Hootie
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
LMAO

I love Whitlock threads.

LMAO

more threads where you can act like a know-it-all! We know! A hollywood nothing thinks he knows more than everyone about everything...even about a former KC Star journalist!

We know dane...we know.

your wife owns 19 jumbo jets and 4 helicopters and got a 3.9 GPA in college without buying a book or having a library card

we know

trust me

we know

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM
more threads where you can act like a know-it-all! We know! A hollywood nothing thinks he knows more than everyone about everything...even about a former KC Star journalist!

We know dane...we know.

your wife owns 19 jumbo jets and 4 helicopters and got a 3.9 GPA in college without buying a book or having a library card

we know

trust me

we know

You're a fucking tool, Hootie.

I can't wait for the Mock Draft in 2011 because I will remind you every fucking day about your massive failures, just as you've done to everyone on this site for years.

And beyond that, you're a myopic, insolent fool if you believe for one second that anything that I post about having insider knowledge is anything other than the truth. People like you and your ilk are the reason I don't share information more freely.

Now, get me a beer and some pizza, boy!

Hootie
01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Now, get me a beer and some pizza, boy!

only an insecure, sad, lonely, depressed man of your "success" would have to mock a measly old pizza boy to make himself feel better on a web forum...

but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night (I'm sure your billionaire wife has invented some concoction that makes it quite easy...since she owns Hollywood and the rights to all sleeping pills and 3 yachts and is the majority holder of Nintendo Inc.)

Reerun_KC
01-11-2011, 09:35 PM
These threads are awesome....

The Gospel according to Whitlock.... LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 09:50 PM
only an insecure, sad, lonely, depressed man of your "success" would have to mock a measly old pizza boy to make himself feel better on a web forum...

but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night (I'm sure your billionaire wife has invented some concoction that makes it quite easy...since she owns Hollywood and the rights to all sleeping pills and 3 yachts and is the majority holder of Nintendo Inc.)

Dane claims to be a millionaire/married to a millionaire? If so, WTF is he doing trolling here?

Hootie
01-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Dane claims to be a millionaire/married to a millionaire? If so, WTF is he doing trolling here?

he's a millionaire his wife is a billionaire and in charge of some computer company

Hootie
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Dane's wife also invented the snuggie and the portable walkman

KCSupersized
01-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I know one thing, everybody who worked with Herm Edwards including the media loved him, and we lost a ton of games. It seems everyone that works with Todd Haley including the media has an issue with him, but each year he's doubled his win total. If he's an asshole to those he works with, and the media so be it. Just keep winning!

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 11:47 PM

Jesus Hootie, why don't you put me on ignore?

Your constant stalking throughout various threads is creeping me out.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 11:49 PM

Trolling?

This from Tom Cash, who's been banned a dozen times or more?

And not ONCE have I "claimed" to be "millionaire". Others have speculated but I have not once claimed that as a title.

Furthermore, wealth and earnings have absolutely nothing to do with participating in a football forum, which is something I've done since August 2000.

suzzer99
01-11-2011, 11:50 PM
I know one thing, everybody who worked with Herm Edwards including the media loved him, and we lost a ton of games. It seems everyone that works with Todd Haley including the media has an issue with him, but each year he's doubled his win total. If he's an asshole to those he works with, and the media so be it. Just keep winning!

20 wins next year, book it!

Hootie
01-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Furthermore, wealth and earnings have absolutely nothing to do with participating in a football forum, which is something I've done since August 2000.

so why can't a pizza boy participate in a football forum? A house husband can, but a pizza boy can't?! Am I not good enough? Go fetch me a Zima, house husband! Where do I find a billionaire wife who owns 29 jumbo jets and 11 hot air balloons???

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2011, 11:54 PM
so why can't a pizza boy participate in a football forum? A house husband can, but a pizza boy can't?! Am I not good enough? Go fetch me a Zima, house husband! Where do I find a billionaire wife who owns 29 jumbo jets and 11 hot air balloons???

I didn't see where you weren't allowed, other than your banning.

Furthermore, you act like a jealous, petulant child. Considering that the mean average age of this forum is around 37 years old, I'm surprised you'd even want to hang out with such an "old" crowd.

Hootie
01-11-2011, 11:55 PM
I received some inside hollywood information via a source who heard from dane...

Lindsey Lohan has a dog named Fluffy who likes taking walks every afternoon around 2 PM...

also...

Scott Baio has two cars...and once honked and smiled at DaneMcCloud.

My source has informed me that whenever he hears glamorous hollywood gossip from dane he'll continue to forward it to me...so no worries everyone...I won't let this:

you're a myopic, insolent fool if you believe for one second that anything that I post about having insider knowledge is anything other than the truth. People like you and your ilk are the reason I don't share information more freely.

keep breaking hollywood gossip from hitting CP anymore.

Hootie
01-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Furthermore, you act like a jealous, petulant child. Considering that the mean average age of this forum is around 37 years old, I'm surprised you'd even want to hang out with such an "old" crowd.

It's not fair that you have a brilliant wife who can calculate the "mean average age" so fast...

Fun fact:

Dane's wife was trilingual at age 4.

Hootie
01-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Dane once wanted to post topless photos of his wife but deemed the photos to be "too classy for work" and couldn't figure out how to label them on the forum to keep people from getting promotions from looking at them.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Trolling?

This from - ahem, shut your mouth -, who's been banned a dozen times or more?

And not ONCE have I "claimed" to be "millionaire". Others have speculated but I have not once claimed that as a title.

I'm not sure where you get your numbers .. oh yeah, from the same place I found out you were a millionaire. What you have to figure out is that everyone embellishes the numbers they use on a board. Somewhere along the line you said something that indicated your monetary status. Someone else ran with the numbers. Same thing with me being banned.

Get over it, ignore it and move on.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 03:55 AM

This!

Reerun_KC
01-12-2011, 08:43 AM
It's not fair that you have a brilliant wife who can calculate the "mean average age" so fast...

Fun fact:

Dane's wife was trilingual at age 4.

No offense dude, but dragging someones wife into a discussion on a football board is pretty bush league... Regardless if it is Dane or whomever...

That really has zero place here... In all fairness you can attack Dane and for all I care throw a Dane like ***** ***** ****** laced temper tantrum, but seriously, leave his wife out of the conversations...

Whether you like the guy or not, You should respect his wife enough to keep your cock holster shut about her...

Otherwise, I might hunt you down and go full Guardian on you....

leviw
01-12-2011, 08:46 AM

Haven't finished the thread... but this line right here proves you have no clue what you're talking about.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 08:51 AM

That's just wrong.

He doesn't investigate and I even question his status as a journalist.

Hack is more befitting of what he did in KC after the Jeff George affair was blown out of proportion.

rad
01-12-2011, 10:02 AM
No offense dude, but dragging someones wife into a discussion on a football board is pretty bush league... Regardless if it is Dane or whomever...

That really has zero place here... In all fairness you can attack Dane and for all I care throw a Dane like ***** ***** ****** laced temper tantrum, but seriously, leave his wife out of the conversations...

Whether you like the guy or not, You should respect his wife enough to keep your cock holster shut about her...

What about mothers?

Carlota69
01-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Boy, this thread got heated--I almost think it should be put in the DC forum just based on te hatred flying around in here...And Tom is still around? Thats awesome!

I really dont care if Whitlock is right about Haley, if his "sources" are dead on. Im tired of his hatred for this organization. Like someone said, KC is beginning to get some respect outside of Kansas and JW is trying to fuck it up just becasue he has some lingering bitterness over whatever the hell happened to him. Like a jilted GF who cant get over the fact that her boyfirend moved on. He seems to be going out of his way to spew negative shit about this organization and Im sick of coming across it. I like Haley because we are winning and the players seem to repsond to his ways. Im sure hes not the only head coach in the NFL that can be difficult. As liong as we keep progressing and winning, I could give a rats ass if hes difficult.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Boy, this thread got heated--I almost think it should be put in the DC forum just based on te hatred flying around in here...And Tom is still around? Thats awesome!

I really dont care if Whitlock is right about Haley, if his "sources" are dead on. Im tired of his hatred for this organization. Like someone said, KC is beginning to get some respect outside of Kansas and JW is trying to **** it up just becasue he has some lingering bitterness over whatever the hell happened to him. Like a jilted GF who cant get over the fact that her boyfirend moved on. He seems to be going out of his way to spew negative shit about this organization and Im sick of coming across it. I like Haley because we are winning and the players seem to repsond to his ways. Im sure hes not the only head coach in the NFL that can be difficult. As liong as we keep progressing and winning, I could give a rats ass if hes difficult.

I honestly don't think whitlock has any sources. All he does is live off inuendo and is really down on the Chiefs because of his old HS QB not getting a job in KC. If the Chiefs would have given Jeff George a shot whitlock would have written glowing columns while he was there. Jason is neither a good journalist and is not objective when it comes to the Chiefs.

Chris Meck
01-12-2011, 11:00 AM
For what it's worth-

Jason Whitlock is not an investigative journalist. Not by anyone's standards, and I don't think even he would claim that title.

Whitlock is a opinion columnist. He writes about what he thinks about, usually sports. These columns are not an assortment of facts, they are an assortment of opinions, whether you agree or not with them is up to you.

go bo
01-12-2011, 11:13 AM

Otherwise, I might hunt you down and go full Guardian on you....yep...

and i will mad crap all over your bed, if you even have a bed that is...

you should be banished to dc for a couple of weeks...

that would give you more perspective...

insulting someone's wife is a no go around here, measly pizza boy or not...

Inspector
01-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks.

Now I'm craving pizza.

Hootie
01-12-2011, 12:20 PM
uhm

try and keep up

Dane brought his wife into it a few weeks ago...telling everyone how she had a 3.9 GPA at an awesome school etc. etc. etc.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7268759&postcount=209

he likes to talk about his successful wife and brag and I like to brag about her too...he likes to talk about what I do and make fun of what I gift my girlfriend so I try to emulate how awesome he is and I'm hoping to someday find a wife who can manage to get a 3.9 GPA without trying and one who owns at least 1 jumbo jet

Hootie
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
If Dane wants to act like we're in grade school, he had to know I'm the worst person to do that with...

He decided to condescend me, refer to me as "boy", tell me to grab him a beer, mock my entire thread of asking advice for Christmas jewelry for a girlfriend, proceed to tell everyone how smart his wife was and how great he was at buying her awesome gifts and how stupid it was to want a girlfriend who liked to watch sports since they should be more proper and have french manicures and be able to bake delicious lemon meringue pies etc. etc. etc.

dude wants to condescend me because he believes he's better than me than I'm all for it!

Everybody has a talent or two...I'm good at serving pizza and antagonizing people like dane on message boards...

In two weeks you don't even know how many jumbo jets and amusement parks dane's wife is going to own...

and he can only blame himself

Hootie
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
there you go...I included a link to where dane brought up his wife so he could bash me a little more...I know I'll never own a Chuck E Cheese and Bath & Body Works but I hope someday to be promoted to waiter captain!

we all have hopes and dreams...I can't do math or economics, and I doubt I could get into UCLA...but I can carry 3 large glasses in 1 hand so...NO BIG DEAL

SAUTO
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM

LMAO

speaking for myself i dont come here to bitch about his work after reading it. the only place i see it anymore is here.

he has lost his relevance and hates that so he needs a spotlight and could be strecthing the truth to get it. he writes an opinion piece. thats all. opinion.

doesnt have to be facts.

ChiefsCountry
01-12-2011, 01:41 PM
he has lost his relevance and hates that so he needs a spotlight and could be strecthing the truth to get it. he writes an opinion piece. thats all. opinion.

Maybe relevance in the Kansas City area but his articles come out all the time on FOX Sports.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I kind of think anyone beating The Meat Dragon up because he talked about Dane's wife needs to apologize. The post by Dane pretty much said everything that was repeated.

Dane did this to himself. Dude needs to take a bottle of chill pills.

King_Chief_Fan
01-12-2011, 04:17 PM

no offense dude, but ragging on a guy who is having an argument with another poster is out of bounds for you....unless you are Dane's puppet (see what I did there)....I have seen enough of Dane's posts here to know that he can handle the issue on his own....Should someone drag your wife into a situation, you should bust their chops.

|Zach|
01-12-2011, 04:30 PM
he has lost his relevance and hates that so he needs a spotlight and could be strecthing the truth to get it.

LMAO

Dinny Bossa Nova
01-12-2011, 04:50 PM
What's the score?

What inning is it?

Have you seen the bridge? I'm juat lookin' for the bridge.

Dinny

sent from my laptop using HuntnPeck

chuxtrux
01-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Question:

Because it's Internet law. Anytime somebody with a national voice says somthing bad about a team, their respective fan base is going to respond negatively. And if that same person does it multiple times, then the fans are going to get angrier. It's not just Whitlock, if ol Sammy Slipdick, the surly columnist from the Wall Street Journal wrote a column about how Dustin Colquitt wasn't a franchise punter because he hasn't won a playoff game, then there will probably be a thread on here bitching about him(Slipdick, not Colquitt).

chuxtrux
01-13-2011, 10:35 AM

Calling Whitlock an investigative journalist is like calling my ex girlfriend a high class Las Vegas escort instead of the cum guzzling whore that he is.

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 10:36 AM
I hear you man. You should get back at her by PMing me pics and a phone #.

Carlota69
01-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Calling Whitlock an investigative journalist is like calling my ex girlfriend a high class Las Vegas escort instead of the cum guzzling whore that he is.

Um...Hmmm...

Well I defintely agree with you even though I dont know your Boyfrie....I mean your girlfriend.

chuxtrux
01-13-2011, 10:50 AM

She's probably on the corner of 35th and prospect in KC. Go find her yourself. Don't wear red after 8pm though.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 11:29 AM

Sure you want that?

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Well at least I asked for pics.:doh!:

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Well at least I asked for pics.:doh!:

I don't think they will allow full disclosure pics on here, but that was probably a wise move.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-13-2011, 04:33 PM

I really dont care if Whitlock is right about Haley, if his "sources" are dead on. Im tired of his hatred for this organization. Like someone said, KC is beginning to get some respect outside of Kansas and JW is trying to fuck it up just becasue he has some lingering bitterness over whatever the hell happened to him. Like a jilted GF who cant get over the fact that her boyfirend moved on. He seems to be going out of his way to spew negative shit about this organization and Im sick of coming across it. I like Haley because we are winning and the players seem to repsond to his ways. Im sure hes not the only head coach in the NFL that can be difficult. As liong as we keep progressing and winning, I could give a rats ass if hes difficult.

IMO, this all goes back to the "22 off the street" and Brian Waters. Whitlock took a gamble on Haley not being able to win more than two games in his overall weekly theme back in 2009, and he came up short. Haley offended his friend, and he didn't like it. It's been personal ever since, regardless of what Whitlock may say to the contrary.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Oh, and Hootie is now Officially my Sake-Fetcher.

Hootie:

FETCH-A-SAKE!

http://www.prodogz.com/canewhip.jpg