PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You are Pioli/Haley for the duration of this thread....

Pages : [1] 2

Frankie
01-11-2011, 09:04 PM
.... and you have identified the immediate needs for the Chiefs as (not in any order):

OT
Center
WR
NT
Rush-backer

You are optimistic that with some maneuvering and realistic luck and you may be able to address 3 or 4 in the first 4 rounds of the draft. Looking at the list of available FAs you think you need to go after at least one and preferably two positions in that market. What would your draft (first 4 rounds at least) and signings look like?

Inquiring minds want to know.

milkman
01-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Wow!

A whole new, fresh way to ask, "Who do you want to draft and sign in free agency?".

I like it!

ChiefsCountry
01-11-2011, 09:13 PM
I like it!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9X0QzUdjhIg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9X0QzUdjhIg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Frankie
01-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Wow!

A whole new, fresh way to ask, "Who do you want to draft and sign in free agency?".

I like it!

Actually it's a new way to focus on those positions I named, Without everybody posting their mock drafts and trying to convince the rest why we need a safety and a TE drafted in the mid rounds.

cdcox
01-11-2011, 09:36 PM
We're evaluating all positions. Obviously there are many directions we could go. We'll make the best selections based on the talent availabe and the needs of the team.

milkman
01-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Actually it's a new way to focus on those positions I named, Without everybody posting their mock drafts and trying to convince the rest why we need a safety and a TE drafted in the mid rounds.

I wasn't kidding when I said I like it.

It is fresh.

But, good luck on the intent.

milkman
01-11-2011, 09:41 PM
We're evaluating all positions. Obviously there are many directions we could go. We'll make the best selections based on the talent availabe and the needs of the team.

Damn it Scott!

Frankie
01-11-2011, 09:56 PM

just humor me then and keep it to addressing the said positions.

Frankie
01-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I wasn't kidding when I said I like it.

It is fresh.

But, good luck on the intent.

Cool.

WV
01-11-2011, 11:11 PM
We know exactly what direction we're going in both the draft and FA, but if we told you we'd have to shoot you.

Norman Einstein
01-11-2011, 11:20 PM
.... and you have identified the immediate needs for the Chiefs as (not in any order):

OT
Center
WR
NT
Rush-backer

You are optimistic that with some maneuvering and realistic luck and you may be able to address 3 or 4 in the first 4 rounds of the draft. Looking at the list of available FAs you think you need to go after at least one and preferably two positions in that market. What would your draft (first 4 rounds at least) and signings look like?

This has to be the stupidest post ever made.

The Franchise
01-11-2011, 11:27 PM

But then it was made by the stupidest poster that has ever been here.

Keep your stupid shit in the DC......fucking moron.

DaneMcCloud
01-12-2011, 12:10 AM

OT
Center
WR
NT
Rush-backer

Frankie, I think this is a cool and interesting conceptually, but I think it's premature, considering there is no CBA in place.

Once the CBA is in place, I think this topic would be more appropriate. At this point in time, no one on planet Earth has any idea who will and won't be available in free agency.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Keep your stupid shit in the DC......****ing moron.

The stupid shit was here prior to my arrival. I see that you are on the same sub level as frankie, are you one of his mults?

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Frankie, I think this is a cool and interesting conceptually, but I think it's premature, considering there is no CBA in place.

Once the CBA is in place, I think this topic would be more appropriate. At this point in time, no one on planet Earth has any idea who will and won't be available in free agency.

Oh frankie, go for it. Dane is just jealous he didn't get it up first.LMAO

Chiefspants
01-12-2011, 12:42 AM
The stupid shit was here prior to my arrival. I see that you are on the same sub level as frankie, are you one of his mults?

Dude, why do you have such a major axe to grind with someone that you met on the INTERNET? Do you honestly have to put so much of your life's energy into hating somebody on a freaking chiefs fan forum?

KurtCobain
01-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Obviously we need to look at everyone across the board. To start, however, we must fill the need for a starting RB now that Jones has slowed a bit.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Dude, why do you have such a major axe to grind with someone that you met on the INTERNET? Do you honestly have to put so much of your life's energy into hating somebody on a freaking chiefs fan forum?

Dude, I don't hate anyone. This is a stupid thread. You are going to pretend you are someone else so you can direct the selections for the team? Why don't you just go out and buy a set of Barbie dolls?

The concept is even beyond belief.

To be frank, if you have to fantasize about you probably are in need of some help.

Again, I don't hate anyone. Can you say the same?

KurtCobain
01-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Dude, I don't hate anyone. This is a stupid thread. You are going to pretend you are someone else so you can direct the selections for the team? Why don't you just go out and buy a set of Barbie dolls?

To be frank, if you have to fantasize about you probably are in need of some help.

Go kill yourself. I can't stand people who got buttraped in the highschool locker room.

Chiefspants
01-12-2011, 12:56 AM

Okay then, so how about you stay out of this thread and get back to DC? Obviously, you have enough spite towards Frankie that you feel the need to leave your inane comments in nearly every thread he creates. It's old, we get it, you dislike Frankie.

You want to prove me wrong? Then stay away from his freaking threads, you're doing nothing for your cause by spewing rubbish in every thread he creates.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Okay then, so how about you stay out of this thread and get back to DC? Obviously, you have enough spite towards Frankie that you feel the need to leave your inane comments in nearly every thread he creates. It's old, we get it, you dislike Frankie.

You want to prove me wrong? Then stay away from his freaking threads, you're doing nothing for your cause by spewing rubbish in every thread he creates.

I think your opinion is just your opinion and if you would have kept your f****** mouth shut there wouldn't have been another post in this thread by me. As it is I think I'll stick around. It's my estimation that I know more about football than most of you here.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it sonny.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Go kill yourself. I can't stand people who got buttraped in the highschool locker room.

Then you would have no problem with me. I suggest that you take your own advice.

bowener
01-12-2011, 01:24 AM

I do not know you. Should I be surprised that you cannot or will not take part in something that requires abstract thought and imagination?

Chiefspants
01-12-2011, 01:25 AM
I think your opinion is just your opinion and if you would have kept your f****** mouth shut there wouldn't have been another post in this thread by me. As it is I think I'll stick around. It's my estimation that I know more about football than most of you here.

Yeah, I'm sure, because you've showcased a wealth of football knowledge so far in this thread.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 03:10 AM
I do not know you. Should I be surprised that you cannot or will not take part in something that requires abstract thought and imagination?

Wet dreams and imagination seem to be the same thing with you. Someone said before that there isn't even a CBA in place for the futrure. As far as anyone knows there will not be a season next year.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Yeah, I'm sure, because you've showcased a wealth of football knowledge so far in this thread.

As have you.

Restart this thread AFTER the SB is over and there is a CBA in hand that will ensure there will be a season. Until then there is nothing to gain here.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Thread has officially been Hijacked and trashed. Good job EIINNNSSTTEEIINN

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Thread has officially been Hijacked and trashed. Good job EIINNNSSTTEEIINN

Sorry dude, I didn't hijack it. I posted one comment and two or three of your favorites attacked what I said.

This was trashed when it was started. No amount of side arguments can make that go away. It was ill conceived and the timing is wrong.

Easy 6
01-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Sorry dude, I didn't hijack it. I posted one comment and two or three of your favorites attacked what I said.

This was trashed when it was started. No amount of side arguments can make that go away. It was ill conceived and the timing is wrong.

For someone thats always talking about church, you sure are petty & vindictive.

FAX
01-12-2011, 06:26 AM
For the duration of this thread, can I be Clark instead, Mr. Frankie? I've been looking into the possibility of taking a job as a reclusive billionaire and I could use the practice.

FAX

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 06:45 AM
For someone thats always talking about church, you sure are petty & vindictive.

So you are another one of the people that think anyone that is a Christian or goes to Church has to be a perfect person?

For someone that probably never goes to church you have some high standards for those that do.

I've never claimed to be perfect, I presume that you are considering your level of judgment of others.

JD10367
01-12-2011, 06:56 AM
First thing Pioli should do is call Belichick and say to him, "Hey, if you're not seriously going to try to re-sign Logan Mankins, make sure the first trade call you place is to me."

The Franchise
01-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Norman Einstein (or Whachamacallit) should change his name to Pestilence because he's the actual fucking plague around here.

Go back to the DC....or WPI....whichever one you prefer.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Norman Einstein (or Whachamacallit) should change his name to Pestilence because he's the actual ****ing plague around here.

Go back to the DC....or WPI....whichever one you prefer.

Why don't you stop your stalking and just post to the thread?

Might take some of the blood pressure points down a few.

The Franchise
01-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Why don't you stop your stalking and just post to the thread?

Might take some of the blood pressure points down a few.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

You only posted in this thread because of your hate for Frankie.

Don't worry about my blood pressure. I'm just fucking fine over here.

The Franchise
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Awww......I got neg repped. :deevee:

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

You only posted in this thread because of your hate for Frankie.

Don't worry about my blood pressure. I'm just ****ing fine over here.

I posted here because the OP was garbage. Frankie the poster only had to do with the post. And I don't hate frankie, I pity him. His style is a cry for help and there isn't a soul here that can help him.

If your blood pressure was just ****ing fine you wouldn't be stalking me and trying to tell me I hate. I don't hate anyone, I don't care for a few of you, and yes you are on that list.

The Franchise
01-12-2011, 10:38 AM

I posted here because the OP was garbage. Frankie the poster only had to do with the post. And I don't hate frankie, I pity him. His style is a cry for help and there isn't a soul here that can help him.

If your blood pressure was just ****ing fine you wouldn't be stalking me and trying to tell me I hate. I don't hate anyone, I don't care for a few of you, and yes you are on that list.

:rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that fucking garbage.

And keep bringing on the neg rep. You always have been and always will be a worthless fucking person....no matter where you post.

Brock
01-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Time to go empty your colostomy bag, Tom. It's overflowing.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Time to go empty your colostomy bag, Tom. It's overflowing.

Considering your the expert why don't you just come over and suck it out again. The last 3 times you did a great job.

I promise I'll eventually give you a tip for doing it.

angelo
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
I will play:

1st Von Miller OLB
2nd Matt Reynolds OT
3rd Jonathan Baldwin WR
4th Sione Fua NT
5th Kristopher O'Dowd C

Flame away.

Ang

The Franchise
01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
I will play:

1st Von Miller OLB
2nd Matt Reynolds OT
3rd Jonathan Baldwin WR
4th Sione Fua NT
5th Kristopher O'Dowd C

Flame away.

Ang

Jonathan Baldwin is not a 3rd round pick.

Frankie
01-12-2011, 11:04 AM

I thought there was a FA list out already. I may be mistaken. I see what you mean though. Maybe I'll bump this thread later, after the CBA is done.

angelo
01-12-2011, 11:07 AM

I agree, but this is akin to a fantasy anyway.

How about:

1 Julio Jones WR
2 Justin Houston OLB
3 Jerrell Powe NT
4 Marcus Gilbert OT
5 Tim Barnes C

Ang

Frankie
01-12-2011, 11:20 AM
I agree, but this is akin to a fantasy anyway.

I now agree with folks stating that it's too early for this thread, and I'm planning to bump it back up at a more appropriate time.

When I do, though, keep in mind that I used the word "realistic" in the thread starter. Your picks will have to make sense as to the possible availability of a particular player.

milkman
01-12-2011, 07:59 PM
So you are another one of the people that think anyone that is a Christian or goes to Church has to be a perfect person?

For someone that probably never goes to church you have some high standards for those that do.

I've never claimed to be perfect, I presume that you are considering your level of judgment of others.

A Christian is supposed to aspire to be the best person they can be.

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
A Christian is supposed to aspire to be the best person they can be.

Did you ever think this is as good as I can be?

SDChiefs
01-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Wet dreams and imagination seem to be the same thing with you. Someone said before that there isn't even a CBA in place for the futrure. As far as anyone knows there will not be a season next year.

Dude, respectivly just gtfo. This is a football forum and he started a thread to do just that. This is not dc. I love threads talking about the draft because, well, I don't watch much ncaa and I like to hear the more educated opinions of the people who do so that I learn more about it. We get it, you don't like the guy. Don't click on the thread and let us discuss football.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 12:08 AM
For the duration of this thread, can I be Clark instead, Mr. Frankie? I've been looking into the possibility of taking a job as a reclusive billionaire and I could use the practice.

FAX

:LOL:

We will have to call the owner then. I would appreciate if you took your turn in owning one easily ownable poster in this thread whose disaster I've been reading with delight. ;)

Frankie
01-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Awww......I got neg repped. :deevee:

I'm shocked,... SHOCKED!

Frankie
01-13-2011, 12:11 AM

ROFL

Pure comedy.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 12:13 AM
I will play:

1st Von Miller OLB
2nd Matt Reynolds OT
3rd Jonathan Baldwin WR
4th Sione Fua NT
5th Kristopher O'Dowd C

Flame away.

Ang

Thanks for playing. But like Dane pointed out, let's do this after the CBA thing.

BTW, Baldwin is going back to college.

ChiefsCountry
01-13-2011, 12:15 AM
BTW, Baldwin is going back to college.

No he declared for the draft.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Dude, respectivly just gtfo. This is a football forum and he started a thread to do just that. This is not dc. I love threads talking about the draft because, well, I don't watch much ncaa and I like to hear the more educated opinions of the people who do so that I learn more about it. We get it, you don't like the guy. Don't click on the thread and let us discuss football.

Dude, the point is that until a few things are settled we don't really know if there is going to be a season next year.

The thread is premature, besides there are plenty of football related threads here. Until something is settled for this season, which hasn't really ended, and there is some promise of a barganing agreement between the owners/NFL/NFLPA all we are doing is wishing for something that possibly will never happen.

When you get to the point of discussing football that is pertinent everyone can join in and have at it: I guess other than a person that realizes that you jumped the gun by a few months.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 08:14 AM
ROF

Pure comedy.

Pure shit on your part. I thought you weren't going to try to keep shit stirred frankie? I guess not.

Fansy the Famous Bard
01-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Good lord...

http://simon-searchmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/social_media_axe_grind.jpg

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Good lord...

http://simon-searchmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/social_media_axe_grind.jpg

Dude, you gotta turn the motor on if you are going to get any grinding done on the AX.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Pure shit on your part. I thought you weren't going to try to keep shit stirred frankie? I guess not.

Everybody is asking YOU that question. Or did you not comprehend as usual?:shake:

Brock
01-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Any way we can lock Tom up in DC at least?

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Everybody is asking YOU that question. Or did you not comprehend as usual?:shake:

Your response is typical and unwarranted. To end this all you have to do is stfu!

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Any way we can lock Tom up in DC at least?

There you go again. Keep stiring the pot.

Just let it go, will ya?

Frankie
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Your response is typical and unwarranted. To end this all you have to do is stfu!

Your whole presence here is unwarranted. Everyone's been telling you this. This is my thread. You have no business being here. Except for trolling me. Some bitches never learn. LMAOThey get black and bruised but they still come back for more. Wow! what an absolute loser you are.

And OBTW, thanks for today's neg-rep. How can I go on with my day without those?

Frankie
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
There you go again. Keep stiring the pot.

Just let it go, will ya?
Everybody stirs the pot but our dear village idiot.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 11:44 AM
To end this all you have to do is stfu!

Take your own advice.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Tom,

You're a douchebag. We wish you would go away and never come back.

Sincerely,

Chiefsplanet.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Everybody stirs the pot but our dear village idiot.

I do my share of stirring but you and your butthole gang seem to never be able to discuss one on one.

The village idiot seems to be the one starting stupid threads.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Take your own advice.

After you, frankie, goatcheese and brock.

I didn't respond until you all determined that it was necessary to call me out.

Think about it. Your response to something that didn't concern you is what brought my response.

You see, you are an instigater more than I, all of you are.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Tom,

You're a douchebag. We wish you would go away and never come back.

Sincerely,

Chiefsplanet.

Clayton, you are just as much of a douchebag as anyone. The only difference is that you've got over 100K posts.

Chiefspants
01-13-2011, 12:23 PM

Think about it. Your response to something that didn't concern you is what brought my response.

Surely, your personal attack on Frankie had nothing to do with the direction of this thread.

Art Vader
01-13-2011, 12:31 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LXhSQSl0ZSo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LXhSQSl0ZSo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM

You started the attacks first you fucking idiot. Go back to WPI.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Surely, your personal attack on Frankie had nothing to do with the direction of this thread.

I simply said it was a stupid thread and I stand by that. Nobody here is Pioli or Haley. Nobody here has the thought process of those two.

Fantasize if you must but the season isn't over and there is a possibility of a lockout. It wasn't a personal attack, at least that wasn't the intent. But frankie is an ass (that is a personal comment) and proves it over and over.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:50 PM
You started the attacks first you ****ing idiot. Go back to WPI.

What did I say to you first in this thread? Show me the link that I posted a response to one of your posts BEFORE you started the crap.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 12:52 PM
What did I say to you first in this thread? Show me the link that I posted a response to one of your posts BEFORE you started the crap.

I wasn't talking about me.

You don't like Frankie. We get that. You could have just shut your fucking mouth and not opened this thread. But you're an instigator and an attention whore.....so you opened it....and you posted a retarded attack against him.

You want to do that shit in the DC? Fine. Take your dumbass back there and stay there for good.

You were a bitch when I was at WPI....and you're a bitch on CP. Everyone who's ever interacted with you knows it.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 12:53 PM
I simply said it was a stupid thread and I stand by that. Nobody here is Pioli or Haley. Nobody here has the thought process of those two.

Fantasize if you must but the season isn't over and there is a possibility of a lockout. It wasn't a personal attack, at least that wasn't the intent. But frankie is an ass (that is a personal comment) and proves it over and over.

:rolleyes:

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:55 PM
I wasn't talking about me.

You don't like Frankie. We get that. You could have just shut your ****ing mouth and not opened this thread. But you're an instigator and an attention whore.....so you opened it....and you posted a retarded attack against him.

You want to do that shit in the DC? Fine. Take your dumbass back there and stay there for good.

You were a bitch when I was at WPI....and you're a bitch on CP. Everyone who's ever interacted with you knows it.

Dude, you are the one complaining. You weren't even involved. Seems like you can't mind your own business.

It seems like you have gotten your panties in a knot. I suggest moving forward and stop living in the past.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 12:57 PM
:bugeyes:

Maybe it was. Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.

Move forward.

Swanman
01-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Dude, the point is that until a few things are settled we don't really know if there is going to be a season next year.

The thread is premature, besides there are plenty of football related threads here. Until something is settled for this season, which hasn't really ended, and there is some promise of a barganing agreement between the owners/NFL/NFLPA all we are doing is wishing for something that possibly will never happen.

When you get to the point of discussing football that is pertinent everyone can join in and have at it: I guess other than a person that realizes that you jumped the gun by a few months.

JFC, it was a thread by Frankie to do some daydreaming and pass the time in the offseason. We are not curing cancer here. If you don't like the idea of his thread, just stay out of it and go to some other thread you deem more worthy.

I know it is pure folly to introduce logic into the thread at this point, but I like to fight the good fight now and again.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 01:16 PM
JFC, it was a thread by Frankie to do some daydreaming and pass the time in the offseason. We are not curing cancer here. If you don't like the idea of his thread, just stay out of it and go to some other thread you deem more worthy.

I know it is pure folly to introduce logic into the thread at this point, but I like to fight the good fight now and again.

What fight? It's just a stupid concept in my opinion. There is more to life than to spin your wheels trying to come up with a path that will never be taken by the Chiefs.

What logic is there to support daydreaming and fantasy? I'd say it hampers productivity.

Brock
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
What fight? It's just a stupid concept in my opinion. There is more to life than to spin your wheels trying to come up with a path that will never be taken by the Chiefs.

What logic is there to support daydreaming and fantasy? I'd say it hampers productivity.

OK, Kyle, close up the board. We shouldn't bother airing our opinions about the team, since the Chiefs don't do what we say.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM

So does posting on message boards......yet you're still doing it. You should stop.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 01:20 PM
So does posting on message boards......yet you're still doing it. You should stop.

After you.

Sofa King
01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
what is this stupid fucking shit.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 01:24 PM
After you.

No thanks.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 01:25 PM
YOu are on ignore so your little messages don't show up and are deleted. Send a PM if you have something to say.

ROFL

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 01:25 PM
what is this stupid ****ing shit.

It's the same stupid ****ing shit as always.

Some move forward, some live in the past. I'm trying to move forward, can't say much for the others here.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 01:26 PM
ROFL

You are right, it's funny. Your shit just is not needed.

BTW, any PM's would be deleted as well.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 01:26 PM
No thanks.

So then, who is it that is keeping the shit going?

Look in a mirror there delbert.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 01:27 PM

Some move forward, some live in the past. I'm trying to move forward, can't say much for the others here.

Trying to move forward?

You attacked Frankie for no fucking reason. And then when everyone called you out on it....you attacked back until you finally had enough and then edited your post to remove the attack.

Fuck you're moving forward. Why don't you move back.....to WPI. I know you're some bad ass MOD over there.

Sofa King
01-13-2011, 01:31 PM

i'm talking about your posts.

Sofa King
01-13-2011, 01:32 PM
So then, who is it that is keeping the shit going?Look in a mirror there delbert.

your 3 posts in a row seem to point that finger at yourself.

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Trying to move forward?

You attacked Frankie for no fucking reason. And then when everyone called you out on it....you attacked back until you finally had enough and then edited your post to remove the attack.

Fuck you're moving forward. Why don't you move back.....to WPI. I know you're some bad ass MOD over there.

LMAO

Brilliant move, considering you quoted it in its entirety a post or two later.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Trying to move forward?

Save your breath. You know he'll just keep spewing stupidity until you just give up.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Trying to move forward?

You attacked Frankie for no ****ing reason. And then when everyone called you out on it....you attacked back until you finally had enough and then edited your post to remove the attack.

**** you're moving forward. Why don't you move back.....to WPI. I know you're some bad ass MOD over there.

Well you are wrong again, but if you would stop spewing your hatred I'd stop responding. I'm not a mod anywhere. You must be delusional.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Save your breath. You know he'll just keep spewing stupidity until you just give up.

Actually pest started the little war between him and me. I made a post about the thread and he seemed to feel it was a personal affront to him.

And just why do you feel it necessary to jump into the middle?

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 02:43 PM
LMAO

Brilliant move, considering you quoted it in its entirety a post or two later.

Didn't read my reply eh? I didn't say I edited it before today. I edited it because he proved that I had said something derogatory towards my favorite friend here.

Move forward or be destined to live in your own past.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 02:45 PM
your 3 posts in a row seem to point that finger at yourself.

I"ve not denied I'm involved, but there is only one person that should be indignant regarding my original post. The others shouldn't really have jumped in. If you will note I did not respond in kind but did respond after the others mounted their coordinated attack.

I might have been wrong, but at least I didn't stir up the hornets nest.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:09 PM

Oh frankie, go for it. Dane is just jealous he didn't get it up first.LMAO

Considering your the expert why don't you just come over and suck it out again. The last 3 times you did a great job.

I promise I'll eventually give you a tip for doing it.

I do my share of stirring but you and your butthole gang seem to never be able to discuss one on one.

The village idiot seems to be the one starting stupid threads.

Clayton, you are just as much of a douchebag as anyone. The only difference is that you've got over 100K posts.

The usual garbage that comes out of your mouth.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:24 PM
The usual garbage that comes out of your mouth.

And you failed to produce the posts that brought those responses. Other than one shot at Frankie I did not sling any of the rest of it first. Dude, you are lost.

Move forward.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:26 PM
And you failed to produce the posts that brought those responses. Other than one shot at Frankie I did not sling any of the rest of it first. Dude, you are lost.

Move forward.

Dude.....these posts are responses to people wondering why you opened a thread and took a shot at Frankie.....for no reason other than you hate him. You could have just left the thread and "moved forward" but you kept spouting your usual bullshit.....which in turn got more people into the mix.

This whole argument is because of you.

Do me a favor.....move forward.....into oncoming traffic.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Actually pest started the little war between him and me. I made a post about the thread and he seemed to feel it was a personal affront to him.

And just why do you feel it necessary to jump into the middle?

Because you're a fucking idiot. Move on. Stay in DC. Whatever. I don't care just as long as you keep your usual bullshit out of the football board.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Because you're a ****ing idiot. Move on. Stay in DC. Whatever. I don't care just as long as you keep your usual bullshit out of the football board.

Just step away. I have no beef with you, and I probably have more football knowledge than most. This thread is just not the place to conduct the called for fantasy.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Just step away. I have no beef with you, and I probably have more football knowledge than most. This thread is just not the place to conduct the called for fantasy.

:spock:ROFL

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Dude.....these posts are responses to people wondering why you opened a thread and took a shot at Frankie.....for no reason other than you hate him. You could have just left the thread and "moved forward" but you kept spouting your usual bullshit.....which in turn got more people into the mix.

It's none of your business why there is an ongoing fued with Frankie and me.

The whole argument is facilitated by those that seem to feel it's something they should be involved with.

It's still none of your business and as far as you not being responsible for keeping the crap going, that 's total bull shit.

I think you need to keep your death wishes to yourself.

Do me a favor and just stop quoting anything I say, you'd be amazed at how it works.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
:spock:ROFL

We are sure that you don't have a clue.

Are you going to draft Ken or Barbie? That's about your speed.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:51 PM
It's none of your business why there is an ongoing fued with Frankie and me.

The whole argument is facilitated by those that seem to feel it's something they should be involved with.

It's still none of your business and as far as you not being responsible for keeping the crap going, that 's total bull shit.

I think you need to keep your death wishes to yourself.

Do me a favor and just stop quoting anything I say, you'd be amazed at how it works.

Nope.....that's cool. I'll keep quoting them.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:52 PM
We are sure that you don't have a clue.

Are you going to draft Ken or Barbie? That's about your speed.

You haven't proven that you have one fucking ounce of knowledge other than there might not be a season next year.

In fact I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen you post in a football forum in a while. Why are you holding onto all of that wonderful football knowledge Whacha?

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:55 PM
You haven't proven that you have one ****ing ounce of knowledge other than there might not be a season next year.

In fact I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen you post in a football forum in a while. Why are you holding onto all of that wonderful football knowledge Whacha?

That's because you aren't talking football. You are talking trash.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Nope.....that's cool. I'll keep quoting them.

that just shows how serious you are about stopping the shit and moving on to real discussions. All you want to do is argue.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 03:56 PM
It's like arguing with your wife.....no amount of common sense will make her understand.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 03:57 PM
That's because you aren't talking football. You are talking trash.

I actually tried talking football in this thread.....but you came in and acted like your normal annoying self.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:59 PM
It's like arguing with your wife.....no amount of common sense will make her understand.

Looks like the same thing with you hutch.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 04:02 PM
I actually tried talking football in this thread.....but you came in and acted like your normal annoying self.

Liar. Your very first post on this thread.

Keep your stupid shit in the DC......****ing moron.

Seems like you have a problem with grasping reality and the truth.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Liar. Your very first post on this thread.

Seems like you have a problem with grasping reality and the truth.

Did I say it was my first post you fucking retard?

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Looks like the same thing with you hutch.

Enjoy your evening Tom.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Did I say it was my first post you ****ing retard?

Your first post was after my comment. I'd say your panties need to be changed. You are not here for football conversation. all you are in this thread to do is keep your personal attacks on the run.

You are a loser that does not have the ability to move forward. Too bad.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Dude.....whatever. 99.99% of my posts on this board are about football.

I'm out.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM

I'm out.

I think you just ruined your percentage engaging in a useless argument because you can't mind your own business.

Try just posting rather than going for the personal attacks first, you'd be amazed at what changes in responses you get.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 05:26 PM

Hey, jack ass, you started jumping on my posts and sending me racist and creepy PMs YEARS AGO when I didn't even know you from any other type of excrement. But keep lying. You have nothing else Mr. "Christian."

Frankie
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM

LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey, jack ass, you started jumping on my posts and sending me racist and creepy PMs YEARS AGO when I didn't even know you from any other type of excrement. But keep lying. You have nothing else Mr. "Christian."

Excuse me mr frankie. You threw the first ball of shit in those years. Your attempt to deflect the blame for the differences between us is admirable but you are lying.

Like I've said before, I'm a Christian. I'm not perfect. I doubt you have the nerve to admit your shortcomings. There were never any racist comments, but if thinking your were a raging lunatic with your constant defense of Iran then I guess I'll have to accept that anything I say to you is racist. But then, just about everything you say would also be considered racist.

Two peas in a pod you and me.

Get over it and move forward.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
You haven't proven that you have one ****ing ounce of knowledge other than there might not be a season next year.

He didn't even know the relevance there. LMAO He picked it up from Dane's post and used it as a bogus justification for his sucker punch, after you guys confronted him. Pathetic.

Chiefspants
01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I would like to ask everybody on this forum to ignore Norman's contributions until he is out of this thread or actually contributing in it, Let's bring this discussion back to football.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Excuse me mr frankie. You threw the first ball of shit in those years.

It's easy to lie, ass hole, when you don't think it can be checked. But you still remain a creep and a shameless liar pretending to be a "Christian."

I bet some mod can go back in years and dig out your first creepy salvo if he had to.

My conscience is clear. You know why? Because there's no one on this BB, NOT A ONE, whom I mounted a personal attack against first.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I bet some mod can go back in years and dig out your first creepy salvo if he had to.

My conscience is clear. You know why? Because there's no one on this BB, NOT A ONE, whom I mounted a personal attack against first.

I think you are pretty much delusional. Have the mods go back and dig out the very first exchange, if you dare. IIRC you were claiming that I was a racist because I had some rather raw exchanges with iranians that were in college with me. You started the fray frankie.

If your conscience is clear it's also devoid of attaching your actions to the responses.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 05:49 PM
I would like to ask everybody on this forum to ignore Norman's contributions until he is out of this thread or actually contributing in it, Let's bring this discussion back to football.

If you would, just stop posting here and all would be done. I suggest you also make that same driving comment to those that have been on the attack.

Check the thread, I replied after the attacks. Other than the first salvo I threw to frankie for wanting to fantasize about next year.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah.....its everyone else who can't stop posting.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah.....its everyone else who can't stop posting.I'm only replying. Do you see any posts of mine that weren't first initiated by you or one of the others? Just one?

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm only replying. Do you see any posts of mine that weren't first initiated by you or one of the others? Just one?

Wow....you know how to quote people.

So you're basically saying that you can't start your own thought or post. You have to have someone to reply to.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Flip out much Tom?

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 06:03 PM
If you would, just stop posting here and all would be done. I suggest you also make that same driving comment to those that have been on the attack.

Check the thread, I replied after the attacks. Other than the first salvo I threw to frankie for wanting to fantasize about next year.

Yeah, Tom. You replied after the "attacks."

Other than the one that started the entire thing, of course.

If you can't handle getting "attacked," you probably shouldn't attack others.

Especially unprovoked.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Wow....you know how to quote people.

So you're basically saying that you can't start your own thought or post. You have to have someone to reply to.

Just replying to those that seem to be on the run to attack me, you know .. like you.

I thought you were out?

I'm out.

Bewbies
01-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Ban hammer!!

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Don't hurt yourself playing the victim, Tom.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Ban hammer!!

Eventually, the mods will tire of his act, and he'll be banned.

And like the other god-knows-how-many-times before, he'll create a new user name and come back, only to be outed within a few posts.

Rinse, repeat.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Just replying to those that seem to be on the run to attack me, you know .. like you.

I thought you were out?

I was.....for lunch.

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 06:12 PM
I was.....for lunch.

Speaking of, I'm off to dinner with the Mrs.

Enjoy your time with Tom.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Speaking of, I'm off to dinner with the Mrs.

Enjoy your time with Tom.

It's fun.....he spins around in a circle and repeatedly punches himself in the face.

Have a good time.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Tom Trash's last exchange with me (01-08-2011, 07:07 PM) before this thread:

Frankie, you've ignored others regarding the games you are being duped into.

I don't know if you realize you've been pwned by virtually ever member of this board, but you have.

You speak of your intelligence, I see none in your responses. All I see is an angry little immigrant (if you have actually gone through the process). You apparently live for controversy and arguments.

I thought it would be fun pushing your buttons, but it has gotten old.

Continue your hatefest with yourself. I see no need to push your buttons further. Your shtick is old and very repetitive.

For a parting shot, I hear your momma finally got busted for soliciting. You should be proud of her.

Good bye frankie.

Now look here:

Tom Trash's posts here today, (starting 01-11-2011, 11:20 PM) attacking me and telling everyone to move forward like him:

Dude, you are the one complaining. You weren't even involved. Seems like you can't mind your own business.

It seems like you have gotten your panties in a knot. I suggest moving forward and stop living in the past.

Maybe it was. Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.

Move forward.

Didn't read my reply eh? I didn't say I edited it before today. I edited it because he proved that I had said something derogatory towards my favorite friend here.

Move forward or be destined to live in your own past.

Move forward.

Your first post was after my comment. I'd say your panties need to be changed. You are not here for football conversation. all you are in this thread to do is keep your personal attacks on the run.

You are a loser that does not have the ability to move forward. Too bad.

Like I've said before, I'm a Christian. I'm not perfect. I doubt you have the nerve to admit your shortcomings. There were never any racist comments, but if thinking your were a raging lunatic with your constant defense of Iran then I guess I'll have to accept that anything I say to you is racist. But then, just about everything you say would also be considered racist.

Two peas in a pod you and me.

Get over it and move forward.

LMAO

JUST HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU, SCHIZOID?

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Don't hurt yourself playing the victim, Tom.

LMAO

Not a victim. Frankie did start slinging the shit way back.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Eventually, the mods will tire of his act, and he'll be banned.

And like the other god-knows-how-many-times before, he'll create a new user name and come back, only to be outed within a few posts.

Rinse, repeat.

Tell me what I've done that is worthy of being banned. What site rule has been violated?

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:22 PM
I was.....for lunch.

You've been out to lunch for a long time.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
It's fun.....he spins around in a circle and repeatedly punches himself in the face.

Have a good time.

I find it amusing that you keep coming back, it seems like you like punching yourself in the face as well.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM
You've been out to lunch for a long time.

Sorry I didn't come right back on after my lunch was over.

I find it amusing that you keep coming back, it seems like you like punching yourself in the face as well.

Nope.....I just like watching you reply with complete bullshit responses.

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Sometimes if I tug on my peepee real hard, and magic fairy comes out and grants a fat woman three food-related wishes.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cpMTOqKOcMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Tom Trash's last exchange with me (01-08-2011, 07:07 PM) before this thread:

Now look here:

Tom Trash's posts here today, (starting 01-11-2011, 11:20 PM) attacking me and telling everyone to move forward like him:

JUST HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU, SCHIZOID?

It sure seems like you spend an inordinate amount of time with this stuff. Are you sure you don't have anything better you could be doing? Like sticking your finger up your ass and spinning?

Did you happen to want to get into the commentary you made in the posts just before the ones you posted? Your rabid rants seem to just bring out the response in me.

As soon as you stop replying to anything I post you might find there is nothing coming back your way. But learning that you are responsible for your own actions seems to get beyond your intellect.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Sorry I didn't come right back on after my lunch was over.

Nope.....I just like watching you reply with complete bullshit responses.

Like yours? Looks like we are two peas in a pod, other than the fact that I'm not as nasty as you are.

Just once try to move forward, I know you have it in you somewhere.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:29 PM
What are you doing over here anyways? You always said at WPI that CP was full of childish humor and that you couldn't stand it.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Like yours? Looks like we are two peas in a pod, other than the fact that I'm not as nasty as you are.

Just once try to come up with another set of words. The whole "move forward" thing is played out.

And don't compare me to you. We're as far apart as we can possibly be.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I see someone posted something, but it seems to be directed at frankie.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Just once try to come up with another set of words. The whole "move forward" thing is played out.

And don't compare me to you. We're as far apart as we can possibly be.

Oh no dude, we are one and the same. The "move forward" is simply asking you to get your head out of the past or your ass and forget the past.

You would be surprised at how much your life can change when you don't keep looking back.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Oh no dude, we are one and the same. The "move forward" is simply asking you to get your head out of the past or your ass and forget the past.

You would be surprised at how much your life can change when you don't keep looking back.

Oh no dude......we fucking aren't.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh no dude......we ****ing aren't.

Can't see it? Check you your posts you simpleton.

You can't back away, you are in the fight to the end.

I bet you are probably one of my kids from one of my flings a few years ago. ROFL

DaFace
01-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I've considered installing a"ban from thread" add on. It may be time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Make it easy on everyone.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Can't see it? Check you your posts you simpleton.

You can't back away, you are in the fight to the end.

I bet you are probably one of my kids from one of my flings a few years ago. ROFL

That's the best you can come up with?

That was fucking pathetic.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:40 PM

Yeah....and ban your dumbass from this thread.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
That's the best you can come up with?

That was ****ing pathetic.

I was thinking more of you being banned from this thread.

You and I are just alike and you know it.

I think you might consider your part in this garbage, your are equally guilty of all the shit.

The Franchise
01-13-2011, 06:48 PM

You and I are just alike and you know it.

I think you might consider your part in this garbage, your are equally guilty of all the shit.

Just remember who started all of this.

You never make the attack on Frankie......and this shit never happens.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Just remember who started all of this.

You never make the attack on Frankie......and this shit never happens.

So you are Frankies jesus character? You are going to step in and save him from the guy he seems to attack on a regular basis?

I didn't start anything with you, you injected yourself into something that was none of your business. Seems if you could get past that one flaw in your character you might be able to do more than whine about someone's posts.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh no dude, we are one and the same.

If there is another person on this planet that is even remotely like you, we better hope the Mayan calendar is right.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

And you think he is talking about someone else. LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 07:28 PM

If there is another person on this planet that is even remotely like you, we better hope the Mayan calendar is right.

Opinions vary.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 07:29 PM
And you think he is talking about someone else. LMAO

I know exactly who he is talking about. Too bad past performance counts and current doesn't.

I'm not the only kid on the block ******* up.

Mr. Plow
01-13-2011, 07:32 PM
I know exactly who he is talking about. Too bad past performance counts and current doesn't.

I'm not the only kid on the block ******* up.

I know you thing you've changed.....you haven't. You're still the same guy that caused problems with everyone at WPI. You're still the same guy that does nothing but cause problems here.

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO This would be an awesome addition.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 07:55 PM
I know you thing you've changed.....you haven't. You're still the same guy that caused problems with everyone at WPI. You're still the same guy that does nothing but cause problems here.

There is a difference, I doubt you've read enough to see it.

The problems aren't with Norman, they are with times in the past. I can't change the past and most of you, you included, won't forget it. It's as simple as that.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
It sure seems like you spend an inordinate amount of time with this stuff. Are you sure you don't have anything better you could be doing? Like sticking your finger up your ass and spinning?
No thank you. Your workouts do not interest me. And yes, it took a bit of time, but it was all worth seeing you wiggle and cry victim every time your hypocricy and unstable personality is exposed.

Did you happen to want to get into the commentary you made in the posts just before the ones you posted? Really? No I didn't. why don't you expose my hypocrisy and dishonesty and post them. Here's your chance, asshole. Don't pass it up.

As soon as you stop replying to anything I post you might find there is nothing coming back your way.

If you didn't get it (if?!), I tried that. From 1/8/11 to 1/12/11. Not because you deserved any decency, but because I wanted to show the posters in the other thread, who wondered why I keep pushing your nose into dirt instead of ignoring you, the sick, racially obsessed, drooling knuckle-dragger that you are.

Thanks for proving my point in this thread. Your abject stupidity and uncontrollable bigotry is my best ally.

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 09:27 PM

The problems aren't with Norman, they are with times in the past. I can't change the past and most of you, you included, won't forget it. It's as simple as that.

HOLY SHIT.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Thank goodness for ffvb management.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 09:40 PM
No thank you. Your workouts do not interest me. And yes, it took a bit of time, but it was all worth seeing you wiggle and cry victim every time your hypocricy and unstable personality is exposed.

Really? No I didn't. why don't you expose my hypocrisy and dishonesty and post them. Here's your chance, asshole. Don't pass it up.

If you didn't get it (if?!), I tried that. From 1/8/11 to 1/12/11. Not because you deserved any decency, but because I wanted to show the posters in the other thread, who wondered why I keep pushing your nose into dirt instead of ignoring you, the sick, racially obsessed, drooling knuckle-dragger that you are.

Thanks for proving my point in this thread. Your abject stupidity and uncontrollable bigotry is my best ally.

You haven't tried anything worthwhile other than checking your dictionary for new words to use.

You are the bigot in this equation, you just are to stupid and blind to see it.

Have a nice day.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 09:42 PM
HOLY SHIT.

Nothing holy about it.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:05 PM

LMAO CP's own "Move Forward" Prophet.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:10 PM
I see someone posted something, but it seems to be directed at frankie.

The only thing that's directed to me was your childish neg-rep de jour. I'm really devastated by that. Ooooo, I'm shaking.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2011, 10:14 PM
This thread is a monument to Tom's asshole.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Can't see it? Check you your posts you simpleton. ROFL

So,... if you are calling someone a simpleton, doesn't it mean that he out-intellects you by say,... 10 to 1? :hmmm:

Just sayin.'

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:17 PM

EVERYBODY STEP BACK!!!:eek:.... TOM'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Opinions vary.

From yours. All of them.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:26 PM
You are the bigot in this equation, you just are to stupid and blind to see it.
Now you are talking about parallel universes. There probably IS one in which I am the lost stupid one and YOU are the smart one. But come back to earth and our own dimension and see a professional.

Frankie
01-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Have a nice day.

Pssst!. 9:40 PM is not day anymore, despite what the voices in your head tell you.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Pssst!. 9:40 PM is not day anymore, despite what the voices in your head tell you.

Seems like you are in a melt down again. Thanks for showing your true side.

Have a nice f****** day.

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 10:13 AM
HOLY SHIT.

Pestilence thinks that someone is fucking nuts.

Rausch
01-14-2011, 10:18 AM

"What we have here is...failure to communicate.

Some men you just can't reach..."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GNKcJP7dZ6A/SBVKt_a-5-I/AAAAAAAAApA/A7T03q2FH-0/s400/coolhandluke4.jpg

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes.....keep that neg rep coming Whacha/Norman/Tom.

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Keep it coming you fucking douchebag.

Seriously.......this is fun.

Frankie
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Seems like you are in a melt down again. Thanks for showing your true side.

Have a nice f****** day.

Yeah Tom, that reply looked like a meltdown. OTOH, you are always cool as lava.

Frankie
01-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Yes.....keep that neg rep coming Whacha/Norman/Tom.

Keep it coming you ****ing douchebag.

Seriously.......this is fun.

Are you kidding? Tom on a neg-rep meltdown?! As cool and sophisticated as he is?! Hard to fathom.

I bet YOU are the one neg-repping him with your "hate." Fess up man. Have you sent him "Murder threats" too?

Mr. Plow
01-14-2011, 11:46 AM
And BOOM goes the dynamite.

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Everyone quit picking on Tom!

Frankie
01-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Everyone quit picking on Tom!

Guess what. My daily neg-rep just came in. LMAO

Frankie
01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Guess what boys and girls, my second PM of the day arrived too (check out the title):

(Talk about a meltdown!)
LMAO

Frankie
01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
And OBTW, Tom Ass, which are the "at least three other threads in which I'm fighting with other people?" Or did you pull that one out of your ass again, schizoid? ROFL

Frankie
01-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Yet another PM and another neg-rep. Tom we all know you are a dick. But you must be a circumcised one. There's simply no end to you.
ROFL

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 02:55 PM
I've been getting PMs all day.

Frankie
01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I've been getting PMs all day.

So have I. multiple neg-reps too. When I called him out on it in a DC thread today, he actually sent two "mild ones" including one sounding like he compliments my concept of another thread, RIGHT BEFORE he posted an edited sanitized version of his PMs de jour for the rest of the posters to see.

Amazing how that guy really thinks others have the same IQ limitations he suffers from.

Rasputin
01-14-2011, 05:03 PM

“Now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all… your fault, my fault, nobody’s fault… it don’t matter… I’m gonna blow your head off. It’s as simple as that.”

- Jacob McCandles in Big Jake 1971, directed by George Sherman

John Wayne

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Tom's real problem is the fact this forum will never accept him.

And he can't stand it. It sends him into a RAGE.

But at least he fucked a girl in high school. My sources say she was a "cheerleader with great tits."

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 09:30 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

Tom thinks we're all morons.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2daep3q.jpg

Explains why he hangs around so much. He's found his ideal peer group.

Norman Einstein
01-14-2011, 09:39 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

Tom thinks we're all morons.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2daep3q.jpg

Explains why he hangs around so much. He's found his ideal peer group.

You are wrong.

I don't think you are a moron. I know you are a moron.

Nice whine btw. Wouldn't have expected less.

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I am not whining, Tom.

I am celebrating every nasty neg rep you send me.

It's not everyday you show your bunghole in the lounge.

Celebrate!

Norman Einstein
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
I am not whining, Tom.

Celebrate!

Oh, yeah I forgot you don't whine. You just cry like that little bitch you are supporting.

I doubt that you celebrate anything but the last time you watched porn in your momma's basement. You need to get out of there boy.

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 09:47 PM
I just got a PM from Tom.

I feel so honored.

Norman Einstein
01-14-2011, 09:48 PM
I just got a PM from Tom.

I feel so honored.

You are ******* right you are honored.

It's not every day you get a PM from a millionaire.

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Is this new information?

Tom, a millionaire who once fucked a cheerleader with great tits.

Everyone bow down.

Bewbies
01-14-2011, 09:59 PM
We should change this thread to 'you are Thom Gash for the rest of this thread;' what do you do with your millions? (of bans)

Frankie
01-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I am not whining, Tom.

Celebrate!

This. It's so entertaining and yet satisfying, as yet another evidence of how the recipient is right. If he could only understand it. :D

Frankie
01-14-2011, 10:04 PM
You are ******* right you are honored.

It's not every day you get a PM from a millionaire.

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:29 PM

You are a loser that does not have the ability to move forward. Too bad.irony, thy sweet poison...

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:31 PM
I think you just ruined your percentage engaging in a useless argument because you can't mind your own business.

Try just posting rather than going for the personal attacks first, you'd be amazed at what changes in responses you get.cool...

hey tom c as h, fuck you...

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Tell me what I've done that is worthy of being banned. What site rule has been violated?congenital ass-holeishness...

The Franchise
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Tom is a millionaire? That's a lot of dicks at $20 a blow.

Frankie
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
cool...

hey tom c as h, **** you...

Wow earning this reply from one of the most peaceful and respected posters.

It takes some talent.

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:36 PM
I would like to ask everybody on this forum to ignore Norman's contributions until he is out of this thread or actually contributing in it, Let's bring this discussion back to football.hey...

quit being so reasonable...

Hammock Parties
01-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Tom is a millionaire? That's a lot of dicks at $20 a blow.

He lures them into gloryholes with promises of "cheerleaders with great tits."

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Pssst!. 9:40 PM is not day anymore, despite what the voices in your head tell you.dammit frankie...

you went and made me spit coke all over my damned keyboard...

i'm sending you the bill, man...

go bo
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Tom's real problem is the fact this forum will never accept him.

And he can't stand it. It sends him into a RAGE.

But at least he ****ed a girl in high school. My sources say she was a "cheerleader with great tits."shit, he probably raped her...

Frankie
01-15-2011, 11:59 AM
This is funny show folks. Although I know I shouldn't laugh at someone's misery. But what the heck. My today's neg-rep received at 5:45 AM reads, "Enjoy more homo." ROFL

Hammock Parties
01-15-2011, 04:15 PM
ding! I just got another neg rep

go bo
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM
i'm so blessed...

i got a neg rep and a hilarious pm...

you losers don't rate... :p :p :p

Frankie
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
i'm so blessed...

i got a neg rep and a hilarious pm...

you losers don't rate... :p :p :p

We really oughta have a special thread just for posting and comparing his neg-reps and PMs. That would be hilarious. It's pretty much off season anyway.

Frankie
01-15-2011, 11:05 PM
I typed too soon. I HAVE actually gotten my 2nd neg-rep of the day from him too already. This one around 4 PM. He's probably asleep now. He better be if he wants to wake up at 5 AM just to neg-rep me. :D

Hammock Parties
01-15-2011, 11:10 PM
ding!

Frankie
01-15-2011, 11:12 PM
ding!

Wha? Did you just get another one?

philfree
01-15-2011, 11:51 PM
QB OTF
C OTF
NT

PhilFree:arrow:

Bewbies
01-16-2011, 12:21 AM
QB OTF
C OTF
NT

PhilFree:arrow:

We're not talking football here, we're talking about Sir-Banned-A-Lot and Frankie.

The Franchise
01-16-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm jealous. I haven't gotten a neg rep or a PM in a while now.

Tom......fuck you!!!!!

Mr. Plow
01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
You should all be jealous, I get positive rep.....not negative.

Frankie
01-16-2011, 10:51 AM
My first neg-rep of the day in, 8:01 AM. I feel honored. :D

Hammock Parties
01-16-2011, 10:52 AM
ding!

Frankie
01-16-2011, 10:52 AM
You should all be jealous, I get positive rep.....not negative.

He likes you because you have his skull X-ray as your avatar.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM
QB, QB, QB, QB, and QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM
In that order.

Mr. Plow
01-16-2011, 12:19 PM
He likes you because you have his skull X-ray as your avatar.

Clayton made the world right. Thank you. LMAO

Mr. Plow
01-16-2011, 02:42 PM
I don't know what to think anymore.

Bewbies
01-16-2011, 04:12 PM
YES!! Finally got a red dot!

You are Pioli/Haley for... 01-16-2011 09:02 AM Norman Einstein Banned a lot? No more than you have been.

Earth to Einstein, I've never been banned. :D

Hammock Parties
01-16-2011, 04:13 PM
ding!

Frankie
01-17-2011, 12:38 AM
My second neg-rep of the day arrived around 4 PM AGAIN! :D

I think he's programmed now.

Frankie
01-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Dear diary, My morning neg-rep from the meltdown man arrived 6:09 AM today. It read,"When I see that you have posted I simply give you the neg rep you keep whining about. Stop posting and the neg reps stop. Takes 20 seconds to check your moronic action and lack of original replies."

At 7:17 he sent me a private message asking me how long I begged these other guys to help me. Since I did no such thing, I have to assume the the voices in his head are more active early in the morning.

I feel so devastated. My life depends on reps and neg-reps on the Chiefs Planet. If he keeps this up, I just might develop constipation. Much like the one in his head. OH NO!!

:D

Frankie
01-17-2011, 01:16 PM
PM just one hour ago:

"I'm sure you think this is all something I do because you feel I'm unstable.

Just fine. At least I have a life.

I drop in after a few hours and spend 2 minutes poking fun at your need to be a total raging asshole.

What is really funny is that you don't even realize that you are a waste of human flesh.

Here, decipher this:

*** *** * *** ***** *** ****** ***** *** * *** ***** **** **** **** !"

go bo
01-17-2011, 01:18 PM
from harrry truman's home town, give 'em hell frankie...

OnTheWarpath15
01-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Shocking that Tom is hiding behind neg reps and PM's.

Why can't you say what you have to say in the thread, Tom?

Why hide?

go bo
01-17-2011, 01:32 PM
ding...

Frankie
01-17-2011, 01:35 PM
12 minutes ago:

"Frankie,

I guess you don't realize that I"m not even opening your thread comments.

Are you back into stage 3 of your melt down?

Фрэнки, Ваше схватывание ситуации действительно недостает. Получите жизнь."

Talk about "meltdown" and "unstable!"

Frankie
01-17-2011, 01:36 PM
ding...

Say it ain't so, go bowe! Say it ain't so!

carlos3652
01-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Wow... The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Sofa King
01-18-2011, 08:33 AM
i missed a really good thread.

fucking ice fishing vacations...

Frankie
01-18-2011, 11:22 AM
i missed a really good thread.

****ing ice fishing vacations...

Stay tuned. Considering who's involved this may still go on. Although I did not get my customary neg-rep this morning. I feel jilted. :(

Sofa King
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Stay tuned. Considering who's involved this may still go on. Although I did not get my customary neg-rep this morning. I feel jilted. :(

http://www.oilcrash.com/images/waiting.jpg

The Franchise
01-18-2011, 11:52 AM
I assume that he's just going to stop because knows thats what we want.

Ehhh.....he's still a fucking bitch.

Sofa King
01-18-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.oilcrash.com/images/waiting.jpg

Thanks for the pos rep norman, but i'm pretty sure you 100% missed the meaning of this post LMAO