PDA

View Full Version : Football Favre's sister arrested

cmh6476
01-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Brett Favre's sister arrested in Miss. meth bust
By MARY FOSTER - Jan 13, 2011 2:38 PM ET By The Associated Press

KILN, Miss. (AP) — The sister of Vikings quarterback Brett Favre was jailed on $40,000 bond after a brief appearance Thursday in a Mississippi courtroom, a day after she was arrested during a methamphetamine bust.

Brandi Favre, 34, wearing orange prison scrubs and a GAP sweat shirt with her hands cuffed in front of her, was in the courtroom less than 10 minutes. Hancock County Justice Court Judge Tom Carver Sr. agreed to arraign Favre before her co-defendants because of the attention she drew. He set the bond on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine and generating hazardous waste.

If convicted, she faces up to $1 million in fines and up to 30 years in prison on each count.

Defense attorneys Richard V. Dymond and Chad Favre said she planned to post bond sometime Thursday. Meanwhile, she was to be jailed about 30 miles north of coastal Kiln in Pearl River County. Prisoners have been held there since Hurricane Katrina destroyed jails in coastal counties.

She was among five people arrested Wednesday during a drug raid at a condo in Diamondhead, Miss. About nine grams of methamphetamine — worth about $1,000 — were recovered, said Hancock County Sheriff's Maj. Matt Karl.

Karl said deputies found a meth lab in the bathroom and had to evacuate seven nearby condos while a hazardous materials team cleared out all the drug-making chemicals. And it wasn't the first time deputies had encountered Brandi Favre, Karl said.

"She's always in trouble," Karl said.

Dymond said he was not sure what Favre's relationship with her co-defendants was, or her relationship with Carl Wynn III, 53, whose apartment they were in when arrested. The other four, who also face drug-related charges, also had their bonds set at $40,000.

"We really haven't had time to sit down and sort it all out yet," he said.

Favre appeared calm during her court appearance, standing directly in front of the judge's desk, flanked by her attorneys.

"She's OK," Dymond said. "She seems to be taking it all right."

Favre's next court appearance was set for Feb. 8.

In 1999, Favre, her sister-in-law and another woman were booked with felony shoplifting. In 1996, she was charged with unlawful use of a weapon in connection with a drive-by shooting at a motel in Slidell, La. At the time she was a student at Southern Mississippi, where Brett Favre played.

She completed a program in Louisiana that allowed her criminal charges to be erased.

Copyright © 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. .

Favre Arrested (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-13/brett-favre-s-sister-arrested-in-miss-meth-bust.html)

Sofa King
01-13-2011, 02:08 PM
This should end well

MOhillbilly
01-13-2011, 02:09 PM
wtf is it with meth? Thats some nasty shit and people still love it.

WebGem
Should probably change the title to Favre's sister...

ModSocks
You mother fucker! fuck you!

Sofa King
01-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Should probably change the title to Favre's sister...

ahhhh, you ruined it....

i wanted to see the reactions...

i guess now i'll just have to be content with detoxing's reply.

WebGem
01-13-2011, 02:11 PM
ahhhh, you ruined it....

i wanted to see the reactions...

i guess now i'll just have to be content with detoxing's reply.

lmao

cmh6476
01-13-2011, 02:11 PM
:|

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 02:12 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028376-504083.html

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3264/brandifavre370x27894086.jpg

She's one of those lucky 10%ers that get fatter on meth.

Hydrae
01-13-2011, 02:13 PM

I did it for a couple of years and very much enjoyed it. I am so glad I moved from that part of the country and got away from that lifestyle, it probably would have killed me years ago. I call it an insidious drug because when you are doing it you don't realize how badly it is fucking you up. Very nasty shit.

DMAC
01-13-2011, 02:14 PM
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/favregrimmace200.jpg

Rain Man
01-13-2011, 02:14 PM
I was figuring she had sent a photo of her vulva to Jenn Sterger.

Deberg_1990
01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Well at least shes hot

mikey23545
01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
When I first saw the thread title I figured she had been arrested for sending a pic of her snatch to somebody.

Edit: Damn you, Rainman!

Over-Head
01-13-2011, 02:18 PM
wtf is it with meth? Thats some nasty shit and people still love it. |Yeah really...why not just smoke a joint and watch the world get funny

booyaf2
01-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Would not "hit it" with anything other than a truck.

Lonewolf Ed
01-13-2011, 02:21 PM

From what all goes into that stuff, wouldn't it ruin the porcelain in a sink? I don't get it, either...

Lonewolf Ed
01-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Would not "hit it" with anything other than a truck.

If you do, I hope you know a good body shop, 'cause that heifer would mess up your bumper something awful.

DJJasonp
01-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Somehow, you've got to know that Ed Reed's brother is behind all this!

01-13-2011, 02:40 PM

She's beautiful! those lips, those eyes.

chasedude
01-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Meth is a Hell of a Drug

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSd461fMNfE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSd461fMNfE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 02:58 PM

I would think she hadn't been on it long, no lesions on her face from the acid finding it's way out.

I've never seen anyone that's been on meth for any amount of time that got heavier. Do you have a link to where you got the 10% or was that just sarcasm?

JD10367
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM

"Elll-i-oootttt..."

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/mar2009/8/1/ET_53686645.jpg

MOhillbilly
01-13-2011, 03:11 PM
I would think she hadn't been on it long, no lesions on her face from the acid finding it's way out.

I've never seen anyone that's been on meth for any amount of time that got heavier. Do you have a link to where you got the 10% or was that just sarcasm?

acid leaking out? no.

Insanity picking the same spots for hours days and weeks? yes.

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 03:19 PM

I've known people that got fatter on it. My neighbors used to be into it pretty heavily and a few of their friends were fat. Basically I think you get in a cycle of bender -> sleep -> eat a bunch of crap -> repeat. Also when two of the girls who weren't fat but were a little thick got off it, they ballooned up to scary proportions almost immediately.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:19 PM
acid leaking out? no.

Insanity picking the same spots for hours days and weeks? yes.

I don't think you are right. I have a cousin that started cooking for friends, he progressed to cooking to sell then cooking just for his use. He went from 220 to 145 and looked like he was being eaten alive. The doctors confirmed his flesh was being destroyed by the chemicals in the Meth he was cooking and using.

The good news is that he got busted three times and did jail time. He realized how close to death he was and has been clean for 7 years. He's now helping others break free of the stuff.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I've known people that got fatter on it. My neighbors used to be into it pretty heavily and a few of their friends were fat. Basically I think you get in a cycle of bender - sleep - eat a bunch of crap - repeat. Also when two of the girls who weren't fat but were a little thick got off it, they ballooned up to scary proportions almost immediately.

I can't say I've ever seen that. All of the people in the jails around here are skin and bones. We've taken Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to the jails for about 8 years and you get to see people at their worst.

I've not gone further than what I see because what I see is just shocking.

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't think you are right. I have a cousin that started cooking for friends, he progressed to cooking to sell then cooking just for his use. He went from 220 to 145 and looked like he was being eaten alive. The doctors confirmed his flesh was being destroyed by the chemicals in the Meth he was cooking and using.

Yes that can definitely happen as well. Like anything with the human body, you get different results based on physiology, usage pattern and usage amount.

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I can't say I've ever seen that. All of the people in the jails around here are skin and bones. We've taken Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to the jails for about 8 years and you get to see people at their worst.

I've not gone further than what I see because what I see is just shocking.

Well by the time they make it to the jails they've usually been using heavily for many years. The girl who sold to my neighbors was 30-something and looked like a corpse. Another guy who used to sell it out of the local dive bar looked normal but was hard to talk to because he made so little sense. It was like talking to an autistic person who is sort-of in the conversation, but mostly somewhere else. I recently went back to that bar and it was like a whole different atmosphere now that the meth seems to have moved on. People were having fun, there were hot younger girls who weren't just looking for the meth party after closing time.

MOhillbilly
01-13-2011, 03:31 PM

The good news is that he got busted three times and did jail time. He realized how close to death he was and has been clean for 7 years. He's now helping others break free of the stuff.

trust me dude. in another lifetime i was a gangster. Ive seen the meth mannerisms front and back. They are like protien starved baby chicks.pick,pick,pick.

OnTheWarpath15
01-13-2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.dumbfans.com/wp-content/uploads/deannapalm.jpg

Halfcan
01-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Never did-NEVER will.

MOhillbilly
01-13-2011, 04:25 PM
I call it an insidious drug because when you are doing it you don't realize how badly it is ****ing you up.

I remember people saying it was like an all over orgasm all the time.

Didnt look that great to me.

Talisman
01-13-2011, 04:29 PM
She completed a program in Louisiana that allowed her criminal charges to be erased.

Let me guess... She and her team had to infiltrate the dreams of an heir to a billion dollar business to plant an idea in his subconscious?

FAX
01-13-2011, 04:43 PM
The article says she was also charged with "generating hazardous waste"??? I guess I don't understand. Did she have a baby?

FAX

suzzer99
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
I remember people saying it was like an all over orgasm all the time.

Didnt look that great to me.

I've had sex on it a few times and it was like nothing you've ever felt before. Like every nerve cell on your skin was on fire (in a good way). Just spooning felt mind-blowingly good. I could see regular sex getting boring really fast. The only problem is it's kind of tough to get it up, but once you do you can go for hours. I've heard of people having sex for 8 hours straight on it.

It's pretty easy to see how it drains your life-force down to nothing in a very short time.

Pioli Zombie
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
She threw herself on the mercy of the court. She was picked off and run back for a touchdown.

Pioli Zombie
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Another way I could have gone with the above humor: She threw herself on the mercy of the court. The mercy of the court was crushed to death.

MOhillbilly
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I've had sex on it a few times and it was like nothing you've ever felt before. Like every nerve cell on your skin was on fire (in a good way). Just spooning felt mind-blowingly good. I could see regular sex getting boring really fast. The only problem is it's kind of tough to get it up, but once you do you can go for hours. I've heard of people having sex for 8 hours straight on it.

It's pretty easy to see how it drains your life-force down to nothing in a very short time.

i laughed at that last part. You wanna flip some quick $ meth distro is where its at.
Fuck them crackheads though. Made me start packin a gun, fish eyed retards.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-13-2011, 05:17 PM
i laughed at that last part. You wanna flip some quick $ meth distro is where its at.
Fuck them crackheads though. Made me start packin a gun, fish eyed retards.

LMAO

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 05:24 PM

I do know a few fat women who eat while on meth, and therefore, no weight loss, they may even gain a few pounds. And I've heard of chemicals draining through people's skin, but it's rare. They get the dents in their face from picking at pimples that were not even bad to begin with for hours on end.

My mom would scratch the needle holes on her arm so they would become huge sores and you would never see the holes. She'd blame it on cat scratches, and then rub bleach on them so they would stay fucked up or some shit like that. Those people don't think right on that shit.

Norman Einstein
01-13-2011, 05:37 PM
I do know a few fat women who eat while on meth, and therefore, no weight loss, they may even gain a few pounds. And I've heard of chemicals draining through people's skin, but it's rare. They get the dents in their face from picking at pimples that were not even bad to begin with for hours on end.

My mom would scratch the needle holes on her arm so they would become huge sores and you would never see the holes. She'd blame it on cat scratches, and then rub bleach on them so they would stay ****ed up or some shit like that. Those people don't think right on that shit.

Most of the meth users in the county lockup were being treated for the chemicals in the meth they were using. Maybe this county doesn't have any fat women using, there are some older women that have been put in jail for possession, or maybe they just look old.

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Most of the meth users in the county lockup were being treated for the chemicals in the meth they were using. Maybe this county doesn't have any fat women using, there are some older women that have been put in jail for possession, or maybe they just look old.

This girl I know was on that shit for a long time, she was 20 and looked every bit of 30-40 yrs old. She's been clean for a little while and looks tons better.

WebGem
01-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Good Lord she is ugly.

MahiMike
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM

DUDE! Your Avatar rocks!