PDA

View Full Version : Life Orlando

mikeyis4dcats.
01-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Going to be in Orlando for business Tues-Fri this week. Whats there to do there for fun aside from the theme parks?

I'll be in conferences all day, so evening activities preferred.

WebGem
01-15-2011, 01:58 PM
TNA Wrestling, it's awful but it's there.

WebGem
01-15-2011, 01:59 PM
The Magic host the 76ers Wednesday and the Raptors Friday.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-15-2011, 02:00 PM
eh, wrasslin and the NBA suck.

WebGem
01-15-2011, 02:01 PM

Wrestling doesn't suck. Pro wrestling > Pro football. But TNA sucks, I can agree to that.

Coach
01-15-2011, 02:12 PM

Eh, yeah, I don't watch much basketball, but at least it's something to do. I been to a Magic game, and it was somewhat entertaining. Worth a shot to go to one.

Are you going with the wife and kid? Downtown Disney may be an option.

Jewish Rabbi
01-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Wrestling doesn't suck. Pro wrestling > Pro football. But TNA sucks, I can agree to that.

:LOL:

CoMoChief
01-15-2011, 02:23 PM

You're gonna come onto a football forum and say that pro wrestling is better??? LOL

I guess you must be married to your sister and General Lee is parked out in your front yard.

No Austin, no Rock, yes.....pro wrestling DOES suck.

Al Bundy
01-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Don't know if you will care but the UCF Knights have a home game on the 19th.

CoMoChief
01-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Morningstar sucks.....yes I know wrong thread. I dont care.

Demonpenz
01-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Tony orlando

WebGem
01-15-2011, 02:29 PM
You're gonna come onto a football forum and say that pro wrestling is better??? LOL

I guess you must be married to your sister and General Lee is parked out in your front yard.

No Austin, no Rock, yes.....pro wrestling DOES suck.

I didn't "come on" to the forum to say that. I had 4,000 other posts before that one. And The Rock sucked, he was complete dog shit. Austin could work pre-97 before the broken neck but sucked after that. It's not my fault you don't know what pro wrestling really is, but I feel bad for you.

ThaVirus
01-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Well I live in Orlando so I guess I could give you a few pointers. There are tons of malls that you could take a look at (Florida Mall, Mall at Milennia, Prime Outlets, Premium Outlets, Fashion Square Mall, Festival Bay Mall) if you're looking to do a little shopping. International Drive is littered with restaurants and tourist attractions that would be worth a look. Someone already mentioned Downtown Disney if you're not into going to the actual parks, maybe you could take a look at Cirque Du Soleil (might be a bit pricey but def worth it).. Obviously there are bars and clubs you could visit but I'd have to know your demographic before suggesting any of those..

Just Passin' By
01-15-2011, 03:00 PM
It really depends upon what you're looking for, although this looks like a slow week.

House of Blues

Dinner theater

Strip clubs

Here's an online calendar with some other options:

http://www.cultureclimax.com/orlandoevents

Here's another:

http://calendar.orlandoweekly.com/

I don't know if any of that will fit your style, but have a good week.

Rexx
01-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Downtown Disney is pretty cool. Experienced it for the first time about a month ago.

CoMoChief
01-15-2011, 03:16 PM
I didn't "come on" to the forum to say that. I had 4,000 other posts before that one. And The Rock sucked, he was complete dog shit. Austin could work pre-97 before the broken neck but sucked after that. It's not my fault you don't know what pro wrestling really is, but I feel bad for you.

This is CHIEFSplanet.....in which you got onto the internet...logged onto a FOOTBALL FORUM (so yes, you did come onto a football forum - how long you've been active here means shit to me).

And to think that pro wrestling "now" can even sniff what pro wrestling was in the late 90's with Monday Night network ratings wars etc....pass over whatever it is you're smoking man. I don't even know why anyone watches that crap anymore. It's horrible, their writes are horrible....everything there is about Pro wrestling now is horrible. As far as the Rock and Austin sucking.....millions and millions people will disagree with your phony ass.

But hey, if someone wants to waste their money on seeing AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson (whom I've never even heard of - had to look him up, I guess he's the TNA World Champ ROFL) and other former WWF washups, then spend away!!!

Phobia
01-15-2011, 03:17 PM

People who huff paint are convinced it's a really awesome high too and maybe it is but I'm just going to take their word for it. No need to feel sorry for me.

WebGem
01-15-2011, 03:23 PM
This is CHIEFSplanet.....in which you got onto the internet...logged onto a FOOTBALL FORUM (so yes, you did come onto a football forum - how long you've been active here means shit to me).

And to think that pro wrestling "now" can even sniff what pro wrestling was in the late 90's with Monday Night network ratings wars etc....pass over whatever it is you're smoking man. I don't even know why anyone watches that crap anymore. It's horrible, their writes are horrible....everything there is about Pro wrestling now is horrible. As far as the Rock and Austin sucking.....millions and millions people will disagree with your phony ass.

But hey, if someone wants to waste their money on seeing AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson (whom I've never even heard of - had to look him up, I guess he's the TNA World Champ ROFL) and other former WWF washups, then spend away!!!

LOL at this post. You just proved more of what I said before...you have no idea what pro wrestling is. I don't even watch WWE, and I haven't liked WWE since the mid-90s. The late 90's fucking sucked. And if you're a WWE fan and don't know who Mr Anderson is then I guess you don't watch WWE at all because he was the most over guy in the company at one point in time. And LOL at bashing AJ Styles. AJ Styles is fucking amazing, his work is fucking cumworthy. You clearly don't watch any of his matches or you wouldn't even be saying anything close to what you said about him. And do you even read what I say? I already said multiple times I hate TNA and don't watch it. I have seen maybe 30 minutes total of TNA since about April 2010.

Al Bundy
01-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Also, you are only about an hour and a half from Tampa or Coco Beach.

ILChief
01-15-2011, 03:33 PM
LOL at this post. You just proved more of what I said before...you have no idea what pro wrestling is. I don't even watch WWE, and I haven't liked WWE since the mid-90s. The late 90's fucking sucked. And if you're a WWE fan and don't know who Mr Anderson is then I guess you don't watch WWE at all because he was the most over guy in the company at one point in time. And LOL at bashing AJ Styles. AJ Styles is fucking amazing, his work is fucking cumworthy. You clearly don't watch any of his matches or you wouldn't even be saying anything close to what you said about him. And do you even read what I say? I already said multiple times I hate TNA and don't watch it. I have seen maybe 30 minutes total of TNA since about April 2010.

You don't watch WWE and you hate TNA? Is there anything else?

WebGem
01-15-2011, 03:35 PM
You don't watch WWE and you hate TNA? Is there anything else?

Well I've flew across the country 8 or 9 times in 2010 to go to wrestling shows and the only one that was WWE/TNA was Wrestlemania. Does that answer your question?

CoMoChief
01-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Well I've flew across the country 8 or 9 times in 2010 to go to wrestling shows and the only one that was WWE/TNA was Wrestlemania. Does that answer your question?

Nice investment!!!

****in loser

ILChief
01-15-2011, 03:55 PM

No it doesn't, what else is there?

WebGem
01-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Nice investment!!!

****in loser

Thanks man.

1ChiefsDan
01-15-2011, 05:00 PM
LOL at this post. You just proved more of what I said before...you have no idea what pro wrestling is. I don't even watch WWE, and I haven't liked WWE since the mid-90s. The late 90's ****ing sucked. And if you're a WWE fan and don't know who Mr Anderson is then I guess you don't watch WWE at all because he was the most over guy in the company at one point in time. And LOL at bashing AJ Styles. AJ Styles is ****ing amazing, his work is ****ing cumworthy. You clearly don't watch any of his matches or you wouldn't even be saying anything close to what you said about him. And do you even read what I say? I already said multiple times I hate TNA and don't watch it. I have seen maybe 30 minutes total of TNA since about April 2010.LMAO PRO wrestling LMAO

ILChief
01-15-2011, 06:24 PM

You still haven't answered my question: what is there besides WWE and TNA?

WebGem
01-15-2011, 08:54 PM
You still haven't answered my question: what is there besides WWE and TNA?

Obviously, there's nothing else. Every pro wrestler in the US wrestles for Dixie or Vince.

teedubya
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Mons Venus is in Tampa... Dunno if it's still there, but it is/was an amazing experience. Lol

Brock
01-15-2011, 09:23 PM
count the cockroaches

BigRedChief
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Mons Venus is in Tampa... Dunno if it's still there, but it is/was an amazing experience. LolI've driven by that place several times. Looks like just another strip club. Why is it special?

clyde05
01-15-2011, 11:53 PM
old town in kissimee is fun, also downtown disney

googlegoogle
01-16-2011, 01:20 AM
Visit Tiger Woods.

ILChief
01-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Obviously, there's nothing else. Every pro wrestler in the US wrestles for Dixie or Vince.

I would assume any worth flying across the country to see would probably be working for one of the two companies that pay more than flipping burgers at Wendy's. I know there is "professional" wrestling at National Guard Armories, High School Gyms, hotel convention centers, etc across the country. I just didn't think any of them would be worth paying thousands of dollars to see. My intent wasn't to be rude to you. I occasionally watch Raw and I was actually wanting to know what other promotions you followed. I don't know why you can't answer a question. All you have say is the name of some of the promotions you've traveled to see.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-16-2011, 07:57 AM

Nice investment!!!

****in loser

LMAO

awesome