PDA

View Full Version : Football Baltimore Trolls - A Question

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 06:57 PM
What's the difference between the Chiefs and the Ravens? The Chiefs have a higher draft pick. Put on some handcuffs and jump in a lake, you bitches.

KCUnited
01-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Ed "Dying" bReed.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2011, 06:58 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2qi3ebr.jpg

-King-
01-15-2011, 07:00 PM
They'll get back to you in a few days Flop. They're busy choking right now.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 07:01 PM
They'll get back to you in a few days Flop. They're busy choking right now.

All I hear is "phlbphlbphlbphlbphlb"

Hammock Parties
01-15-2011, 07:02 PM
The Ravens are drowning in tears.

Frazod
01-15-2011, 07:02 PM
I would also point out that "Division Champions" looks better on a t-shirt than "Wildcard Selection."

Bane
01-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Stay down bitches.

cabletech94
01-15-2011, 07:05 PM
What's the difference between the Chiefs and the Ravens? The Chiefs have a higher draft pick. Put on some handcuffs and jump in a lake, you bitches.

handcuff + lake = comedy gold!!!!!!LMAO

KurtCobain
01-15-2011, 07:06 PM
if i wrote that ed reed's brother was a dying breed would i get into trouble?

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-15-2011, 07:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ih5OimxGNNo/SYyhNlYN5KI/AAAAAAAAAh4/BLnWtxPVPO0/s400/dogposter.bmp

BigRock
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
HEY RAVENS

http://i53.tinypic.com/wmfdar.gif

Easy 6
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey guys, lets try to show just a lil class... dont you know what Ray Lewis means to this game? this is a man that just loves the game SOOO much. All he's ever done is WIN & cover up murders, cuz even superstars gotsta keep the code of the streets.

ZootedGranny
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Put on some handcuffs and jump in a lake, you bitches.

Hahaha GOTDAMN

pr_capone
01-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Ed "Dying" bReed.

LMAO

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-15-2011, 07:16 PM
In other news...Ed Reed's brother is still dead

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2ogB_Df2ARk/SgxLUEXnDlI/AAAAAAAAA10/7SHVZnP34Xw/s400/chevychase.jpg

GloryDayz
01-15-2011, 07:26 PM
This thread is a good read!

HBKChiefs
01-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Bye bye classless Ravens and their fans!

Lzen
01-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Blow me, Ray Rice.

the Talking Can
01-15-2011, 07:38 PM
the difference is they humiliated us in our own house...

or am i missing something?

pr_capone
01-15-2011, 07:40 PM
There is a lot of butthurt in this thread.

Lzen
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
There is a lot of butthurt in this thread.

I didn't really care about the Ravens until I heard about that classless shit they did at the game last week. Not because they beat the Chiefs. I blame the Chiefs shitty effort for that.

jspchief
01-15-2011, 08:13 PM
the difference is they humiliated us in our own house...

or am i missing something?Seriously.

Besides a SB win in the last 40 years and play-off losing streak that doesn't span 7 games over 2 decades, they also have scoreboard on us in this post season.

It's one thing to celebrate their playoff exit, but to beg for comparison is outright retarded.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Lol, beg for comparison? The only fucking thing that matters right now for either club is the draft. It's over for both of them. And Fuck the Ravens. The better team won. It happens. This is for their trolls that were running their mouth last week. If you let people walk in your house and shit on your carpet, more power to you.

pr_capone
01-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Lol, beg for comparison? The only ****ing thing that matters right now for either club is the draft. It's over for both of them. And **** the Ravens. The better team won. It happens. This is for their trolls that were running their mouth last week. If you let people walk in your house and shit on your carpet, more power to you.

http://www.stormmovie.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 08:36 PM
GMAFB. It was over a certain doggie ramp a few years ago, but this is just Chiefs football. On Chiefsplanet no less. Thanks for being the bigger man. LMAO

pr_capone
01-15-2011, 08:40 PM
GMAFB. It was over a certain doggie ramp a few years ago, but this is just Chiefs football. On Chiefsplanet no less. Thanks for being the bigger man. LMAO

:spock:

Extra Point
01-15-2011, 09:01 PM
One question: "Hey, Ravens, how's the Steelers' asses taste?"

-King-
01-15-2011, 09:06 PM

But did the chicken ramp make it to the levee?

GoChiefsTinyPenis
01-15-2011, 09:10 PM
What's the difference between the Chiefs and the Ravens?

The Ravens last won a playoff game 7 days ago. The Chiefs last won a playoff game 17 years ago.

What a retarded thread.

the Talking Can
01-15-2011, 09:12 PM
i think the answer is:

Ravens have been very good for years, and have a superbowl ring not too long ago, and just raped us in our own house

Chiefs have sucked ass for decades

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
i think the answer is:

Ravens have been very good for years, and have a superbowl ring not too long ago, and just raped us in our own house

Chiefs have sucked ass for decades

Talk about missing the point. I'm not that self loathing of a fan either.

the Talking Can
01-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Talk about missing the point. I'm not that self loathing of a fan either.

the point is: they're better than us, and they proved it

whatever point you're trying to make is fucking stupid

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 09:50 PM
the point is: they're better than us, and they proved it

whatever point you're trying to make is fucking stupid

ROFL you're a pitiful fuck. Choke on a fat dick.

BigRedChief
01-15-2011, 09:52 PM
They Ravens our ass in our house. It wasn't an accident. They obviously have more talent than we do. We will get there. We are on the upswing, better days ahead for sure but for right now we need to take our trimming like men, tip our hat and keep moving forward.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Okay. One more time. Maybe you all missed their trolls coming here after the game. Not before the game, after. This is my ode to them. I understand the Ravens are the better team. I was there. It wasn't hard to see. But fuck their trolls walking into our house and shitting on our carpet. For them, it was fun watching their almighty team choke on a Rapelessburger dick. That's it, and that's all. And if anyone doesn't have enough pride in our house to get behind that, then what the fuck are you doing here?

the Talking Can
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Okay. One more time. Maybe you all missed their trolls coming here after the game. Not before the game, after. This is my ode to them. I understand the Ravens are the better team. I was there. It wasn't hard to see. But **** their trolls walking into our house and shitting on our carpet. For them, it was fun watching their almighty team choke on a Rapelessburger dick. That's it, and that's all. And if anyone doesn't have enough pride in our house to get behind that, then what the **** are you doing here?

pretty sure 'our pride' had it's starfish burst by the Ravens.....

you should really give up

-King-
01-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Flopnuts, you should REALLY REALLY Stop drinking.

BigRedChief
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Okay. One more time. Maybe you all missed their trolls coming here after the game. Not before the game, after. This is my ode to them. I understand the Ravens are the better team. I was there. It wasn't hard to see. But **** their trolls walking into our house and shitting on our carpet. For them, it was fun watching their almighty team choke on a Rapelessburger dick. That's it, and that's all. And if anyone doesn't have enough pride in our house to get behind that, then what the **** are you doing here?I did miss the trolls. but I'm a big believer in that if you get your azz kicked in a fair fight that you take that trimming, tip your hat and figure out the best way to get yourself in a position to be handing out the trimining next time.

-King-
01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
I did miss the trolls. but I'm a big believer in that if you get your azz kicked in a fair fight that you take that trimming, tip your hat and figure out the best way to get yourself in a position to be handing out the trimining next time.

This.

If we played the Ravens 10 times, they'd beat us 9. I don't understand how people don't get this. They have more talent than us. Point blank period. Their most important players are veterans who have proven themselves. We on the other hand have a bunch of important players who are still on their first contract.

doomy3
01-15-2011, 10:10 PM
ROFL you're a pitiful ****. Choke on a fat dick.

This.

kysirsoze
01-15-2011, 10:35 PM
What's the big deal? He made a thread as a fuck you to the trolls that revelled in our pain now that they are dealing with the end of their playoff hopes. (Which were higher than ours anyway.)

I'm with you Flopnuts. Fuck those guys.

Bwana
01-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Fuck the Ravens!

threebag
01-15-2011, 10:37 PM
But did the chicken ramp make it to the levee?

No he couldn't get to the other side.

kysirsoze
01-15-2011, 10:38 PM
This.

If we played the Ravens 10 times, they'd beat us 9. I don't understand how people don't get this. They have more talent than us. Point blank period. Their most important players are veterans who have proven themselves. We on the other hand have a bunch of important players who are still on their first contract.

We didn't get our ass beat. Our favorite team did. We were disappointed fans getting heckled by guys that didn't have the balls to talk shit pre game. I probably wouldn't have startd a thread, but I have no problem calling an asshole out for being an asshole .

JOhn
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
What's the big deal? He made a thread as a **** you to the trolls that revelled in our pain now that they are dealing with the end of their playoff hopes. (Which were higher than ours anyway.)

I'm with you Flopnuts. **** those guys.

:thumb:

Spott
01-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Every one of those trolls can go jump in the Mississippi river and look for Ed's brother.

Bugeater
01-15-2011, 11:05 PM
What's the big deal? He made a thread as a fuck you to the trolls that revelled in our pain now that they are dealing with the end of their playoff hopes. (Which were higher than ours anyway.)

I'm with you Flopnuts. Fuck those guys.
Yeah, seriously, fuck those guys. Although I was pulling for the Ravens today, cuz fuck Pittsburgh too.

luv
01-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah, seriously, fuck those guys. Although I was pulling for the Ravens today, cuz fuck Pittsburgh too.

The Ravens fans I experienced at the game last weekend were nearly as bad a Raider fans. Fuck them.

kysirsoze
01-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah, seriously, **** those guys. Although I was pulling for the Ravens today, cuz **** Pittsburgh too.

LMAO

Bugeater
01-15-2011, 11:10 PM
The Ravens fans I experienced at the game last weekend were nearly as bad a Raider fans. Fuck them.
The Chiefs fans sitting behind me at the Raiders game were as bad as any opposing fans I've ever had to deal with.

luv
01-15-2011, 11:11 PM
The Chiefs fans sitting behind me at the Raiders game were as bad as any opposing fans I've ever had to deal with.

Then fuck them, too.

Wait....

Bewbies
01-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Rapists > Killers

TheGuardian
01-15-2011, 11:14 PM
pretty sure 'our pride' had it's starfish burst by the Ravens.....

you should really give up

You should put some handcuffs on and jump in a lake and save Ed Reed's brother you bitch of a whore.

WV
01-15-2011, 11:36 PM
I'm glad they lost, but I'm sad the Steelers won.

That being said.....McGahee can still suck a fat one after that chop bullshit in the endzone. He's truely a classless POS! Hope he gets fatter and slower whike watching from home.

the Talking Can
01-15-2011, 11:39 PM
You should put some handcuffs on and jump in a lake and save Ed Reed's brother you bitch of a whore.

hey look

fake mma guy used the word 'bitch' in a post.....first time ever?

SAUTO
01-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Hey guys I think when hesays "our house" in this instance he might mean here. Chiefsplanet. Okay. One more time. Maybe you all missed their trolls coming here after the game. Not before the game, after. This is my ode to them. I understand the Ravens are the better team. I was there. It wasn't hard to see. But fuck their trolls walking into our house and shitting on our carpet. For them, it was fun watching their almighty team choke on a Rapelessburger dick. That's it, and that's all. And if anyone doesn't have enough pride in our house to get behind that, then what the fuck are you doing here?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
01-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Hey guys I think when hesays "our house" in this instance he might mean here. Chiefsplanet.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought that was clear. If not, thanks for clarifying. It's all about Chiefsplanet for me. And while I appreciate the concern, I'm not drinking tonight. :)

JOhn
01-16-2011, 12:04 AM
I thought that was clear. If not, thanks for clarifying. It's all about Chiefsplanet for me. And while I appreciate the concern, I'm not drinking tonight. :)

No wonder we can't understand you :p

SAUTO
Concern? No just thought it should have been pretty clear, it was to me at least.
Posted via Mobile Device

1ChiefsDan
hey look

fake mma guy used the word 'bitch' in a post.....first time ever?Wow, for someone who thinks this thread is worthless, you sure have a lot of posts here.

Please, choke on a bag of dicks. :thumb:

DBOSHO
01-16-2011, 12:06 AM
The Talking Ravens Fan

the Talking Can
01-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Wow, for someone who thinks this thread is worthless, you sure have a lot of posts here.

Please, choke on a bag of dicks. :thumb:

hey, fake mma guy has a gang now...or a mult

1ChiefsDan
01-16-2011, 12:13 AM
hey, fake mma guy has a gang now...or a multIlove it. Anyone who thinks you are an ass is in a "gang" or is a mult. I remember when I was 16. :spock:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Concern? No just thought it should have been pretty clear, it was to me at least.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah. King talked about my drinking, which is valid, I've done some shitty things here under the influence. It's just not valid today. Seriously, this thread is just my love for CP, nothing more. I WILL DEFEND THIS HOUSE!

Bugeater
01-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Kinda funny that many of the trolls have showed up here tonight, but they have all avoided this thread.

Hammock Parties
01-16-2011, 12:45 AM
Nah. King talked about my drinking, which is valid, I've done some shitty things here under the influence. It's just not valid today. Seriously, this thread is just my love for CP, nothing more. I WILL DEFEND THIS HOUSE!

Maybe an ***OFFICIAL Chiefsplanet Drunkposting*** thread should be created to contain your intoxicawesomeness.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-16-2011, 12:53 AM
Maybe an ***OFFICIAL Chiefsplanet Drunkposting*** thread should be created to contain your intoxicawesomeness.

LOL, Chiefsplanet goggles.

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Sober posting is overrated

Al Bundy
01-16-2011, 04:01 AM
The Ravens trolls are long gone... **** 'em.