PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Annoyance Thread

01-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Finding something you really would like to have but don't need annoys the crap out of me. :banghead:

Bugeater
01-20-2011, 12:02 AM
That includes just about anything for me, I already have way more crap than I need.

teedubya
01-20-2011, 12:05 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZN5PoW7_kdA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Rain Man
01-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Something that really annoys me is when you're in a public restroom that has those automatic flushing toilets, and you're sitting there and for whatever reason you move wrong and the flusher thinks you left and it flushes while you're still sitting and before you can react you feel droplets of water coming up onto your haunches.

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Broncos fans make me want to destroy the fucking world.

Also, if you're playing video games online, i don't want to hear your damn music blasting in the background.... nor do i want to hear your shitty ass voice singing to it.. shut your damn mic off...

KCUnited
01-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Something that really annoys me is when you're in a public restroom that has those automatic flushing toilets, and you're sitting there and for whatever reason you move wrong and the flusher thinks you left and it flushes while you're still sitting and before you can react you feel droplets of water coming up onto your haunches.

Along the same lines, if I'm dropping something particularly larger or stinky and I want to catch a glance at it, I have to do this dismount spin around thing in one motion before it flushes it down.

Also, people who are doing 10 mph in the snow but none of their windows are scraped. Maybe if you scraped your windows you would feel more comfortable going more than 10 mph.

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 08:55 AM
Oh, and Clayton's avatar makes me wanna puke every time i see it. serious. sick to my stomach.

kepp
01-20-2011, 08:55 AM

...and then the guy waiting thinks you're done and starts rattling the door.

loochy
01-20-2011, 08:57 AM
I can't stand 40 to 60 year old women that talk with a southern accent and think that they know everything even though they are just stay at home moms.

Pushead2
01-20-2011, 09:00 AM
I can't stand most of the human race......

Frazod
01-20-2011, 09:13 AM

Biggest problem for me is the opposite - somebody who needs to flush but won't. Some scumbag drops a load in the next stall that makes the entire restroom smell like a cross between an open sewer and rotting corpses, and then just... sits there, gestating in his noxious death cloud and taking you along for the ride. COURTESY FLUSH, FUCKER. Is it really that hard to reach behind you and pull a lever? Jesus.

kepp
01-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Biggest problem for me is the opposite - somebody who needs to flush but won't. Some scumbag drops a load in the next stall that makes the entire restroom smell like a cross between an open sewer and rotting corpses, and then just... sits there, gestating in his noxious death cloud and taking you along for the ride. COURTESY FLUSH, ****ER. Is it really that hard to reach behind you and pull a lever? Jesus.

That happened to me the other day at work. Which is even worse because, if you work at small enough of an office, you can tell who it is by their shoes.

Frazod
01-20-2011, 09:20 AM
That happened to me the other day at work. Which is even worse because, if you work at small enough of an office, you can tell who it is by their shoes.

Good chance whoever it was didn't bother to wash his hands afterward, either.

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 09:21 AM

throw a glass of cold water over the stall.

Frosty
01-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Also, people who are doing 10 mph in the snow but none of their windows are scraped. Maybe if you scraped your windows you would feel more comfortable going more than 10 mph.

Probably the most annoying thing for me in regards to driving are people that putt along and then suddenly turn into Mario Andretti when you get to a passing lane. You then get to decide if you want to risk a ticket to get around them or just wait for the inevitability of them slowing back down at the end of the passing lane. Old women and Canadians are almost 100% likely to do this.

There are also two offshoots of this. First are people who just have to pass everyone on a passing lane and then drive slower than you were before. Second are people driving on a multilane highway that speed up when you catch up to them and then either drive exactly the same speed you are as you try to pass or they speed up enough that you stay behind them and then they slow down again. People talking on cell phones really tend to do that.

Dave Lane
01-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Finding something you really would like to have but don't need annoys the crap out of me. :banghead:

I seem perpetually plagued by this...

Frazod
01-20-2011, 09:27 AM
throw a glass of cold water over the stall.

I've noticed that it tends to be older people who do that. Older people tend to be your boss. Throwing cold water on your boss while he's taking a dump is probably a really fast way to make him your ex-boss.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:38 AM
This thread is not long enough for all the annoyances in life that I could list.

But, what the hell.

- People who get in the 10 Items Or Less line with 48 items.
- People who don't know how to drive.
- Telemarketers too stupid to know it's an answering machine.
- Dingleberries that won't fall.
- Snoring yourself awake.
- Burning your tongue on the hot cheese at the point of your nuked slice of pizza, but having it be ice-cold near the center.
- When your TiVo tapes something you want to watch but at the last minute they changed the program.
- People who don't put on their seatbelts, even though they've been in accidents.
- Anyone who starts small talk by mentioning the weather.
- People making duck-face in pictures.
- Child-proof caps that adults can't open.
- any slow-moving-liquid in a jar in your fridge that cements itself shut after a day in there.
- Burning the toast.
- Seeing someone from the back that you think is hot, and finding out from the front that it's not a chick.
- Apostrophe's in places they should not be.
- Tires that never go flat on a sunny day off, only when you're in a hurry and the weather sucks.
- Waiting for something and being given a time frame, and it takes way longer.
- Women who, when you know there's something wrong, and ask them, sigh and go, "Oh, NOTH-iiiiiiing...."
- People who beep their horn .0384 seconds after the light turns green.
- Pedestrians who never look.
- People who walk in malls, escalators, or any other public space as if they're the only ones there and don't think there might actually be someone behind them who would like to fucking move as well.
- Bosses. All of them.
- Meetings. All of them.
- The Devil's Fork. This is my term for that annoying unseen pubie that blocks your pee stream when you don't expect it, causing you to pee on both the wall and your jeans but NOT in the toilet.
- People who talk and laugh too loud in public/improper places.
- People who blare their rap music so loud you can hear it through their closed windshields even when you're five cars back at the red light.
- Predatory commercials, especially in down times (lawyers, gold buyers, companies trying to get your annuity, etc.,.).
- Snowstorms on top of snowstorms with no sunny day in between.
- Trying to pee with your morning wood.
- People who talk on their cellphone while waiting at the fast-food counter. Put your fucking phone down and order.
- The Stealth Turd. This is the one you think is small and hard and, yet, when you wipe, you're confronted with what looks like someone mashed a Jell-O pudding on your ass.
- Sharts or Schneezes. Especially in public.
- Fat chicks who wear thongs and the waistband rides 8 inches above their jeans.
- Fat chicks who wear half-shirts and sport more muffin-top than a bakery.
- Multiple-language announcements or signs in my own damn English-speaking country. Learn the fucking language if you're gonna live here.
- Cats who don't know how to shit and end up with "danglies" on their fur.
- Birds who shit on my car.
- People who don't know how to manage/discipline their children.
- Stupid over-politically-correct or over-reactionary actions. Like the 1st-grader who was just sent home for pointing his finger and making "pow" noises. Or the girl who was suspended for accidentally mixing up the lunchbags and bringing her dad's, which had a penknife in it because he likes to cut his apples or something.
- MSNBC and CNN, where ANYTHING THAT FUCKING HAPPENS is labeled "BREAKING NEWS".
- Anyone who refers to themselves in the third person. JD just hates this.
- Slipping and falling on the ice.
- Getting a foodstain on your clothes when you least need them or can do anything about them.
- Lost luggage on a flight.
- Drama Queens on Facebook. No, I don't want to hear about your sob-story love-life. No, I don't need you "probing" for attention by posting things like "Ugh, FML."
- Getting gas at a station you think is cheap, and driving a block away later and finding it much cheaper.
- Seeing the lottery results on a billboard or hearing it on the news before you can even check your fucking ticket. Can you at least let me dream until MORNING that maybe I struck it rich?
- People who can't cook... but think they can, and torture you with their "gourmet" abilities.
- Morons who work in fast-food and can't get your order right even though they have pictures on the fucking buttons. Is it that hard to make a sandwich or a cup of coffee, really?
- Mechanics, when you go in for an oil change and leave $400 lighter.
- Businesses with posted open-close times that aren't open when you get there, or are closed earlier than they're supposed to when you get there.
- People who don't know how to spread out and use all the available space in line or cashiers available.
- People who, like, use the word "like" when, like, they can't, like, think of anything else to say and, like, don't know how to simply pause instead.
- Being told by the weatherman to expect 3" and get 10".
- Being told by my cellmate to expect 3" and get 10".
- People who tailgate me in the middle lane. If you want to go faster, get in the fucking fast lane.
- People who come to a stop on an onramp when God clearly put an acceleration lane in front of you.
- Getting hit on the head by a falling acorn.
- When you really have to fart but you're in a public space like an elevator and have to squeeze your cheeks to keep it in and the fart rebounds into your stomach and gurgles loudly and everyone looks at you and then when you ARE alone the fart is now trapped back up there gathering more stink to torment you with later on.
- 30 minutes of crap before the main feature. When I plan on a two-hour movie, I expect a two-hour movie, not a two-hour movie and a half-hour of commercials and ads and trailers.
- TV stations that can't schedule a show in an hour. Stop making things run from "8:00pm to 9:02pm". You're just pissing me off and fucking up my TiVo. It DOES NOT make me hang around and watch the 9:02-10:00 show. It just irritates me that I have to cut off the beginning of something else, or go prowl around the broadcasts to find the 9:00 show repeated at 2 in the morning so I can tape the whole damn thing.
- Pulling off a long piece of tape that you need and, before you can secure it, it flips onto itself in midair making it useless.
- Wearing out the knees in your jeans.
- Commenting on wearing out the knees in your jeans, and getting the obligatory blowjob jokes.
- That robot mascot on the Fox NFL broadcasts.
- Daytime talk shows hosted by people I never want to hear speak again because their voice is so fucking annoying.
- Airbrushing of women in movie posters and magazine photos.
- Having a TV set that can't remember your color/tone settings and you accidentally press a button that resets it to factory defaults and then you have to figure out JUST HOW MUCH contrast and color you actually liked.
- Video games or online games that freeze or reset just as you're about to finish a level or reach a save icon.
- Being double-charged online because their program froze up when you entered payment.
- Junk mail.
- Walking to the mailbox in the cold and crap weather only to find junk mail.
- Dropping your keys in the snow or a mud/rain puddle.
- Umbrellas that bowl out in the wrong direction in the wind and break when you least need them to.
- Long airplane flights.
- Entering the public bathroom and not checking for toilet paper... until it's too late.
- Nonconformists who have to demonstrate their nonconformity with some outrageous public display, not realizing they're simply conforming to a different group.
- 836 cable channels, and still nothing on.
- When the coffee in my cup or pot gets cold after only around 30 seconds.
- When the soup or pasta sauce in my bowl stays nuclear after 30 minutes.
- Trying to greet a woman in a public place in a professional manner, but the simple physical contact makes your penis spring to life as if electrocuted, and then you have to hide it.
- When your wife or g/f washes your tighty-whities with her new red shirt or socks, and you end up having to wear pink underwear for the next month.
- People who can't time things. If the washer is done in 30 minutes, come back to get your clothes in 30 minutes.
- People who get into their car, and then take a fucking half-hour to move the car when they know you're waiting behind them. I give, and expect, a reasonable amount of time, which is about 60 seconds; don't start reading fucking "War and Peace" before moving your car, asshat.
- Any customer-service interaction where the people have total control and could give less of a shit how long you wait on line or how horrible the service is. Typically the DMV, but also any credit-card company or utility company.
- Finding out the end of a movie you were wanting to watch, or a sporting event you taped and were rushing home to catch up to.
- Stalling at a red light because you pop the clutch, and having your passenger snort. Fuck you, okay? Yes, it DOES still occasionally happen to everyone.
- Having your hard-on go bye-bye, and having your companion snort. Fuck you, okay? Yes, it DOES still occasionally happen to everyone.
- Women who ask, "What are you thinking?" We answer honestly, with "nothing", and they refuse to believe it. Trust me. Men are very capable of thinking nothing, for long periods of time.
- Grocery bags that rip open because they were overloaded, or made with a tissue-thin plastic.
- Dropping your food when you were very much looking forward to eating it.
- Stepping on animal puke or crap in the middle of the night, the one time you were too lazy to put on your slippers.
- People who make no attempt to interact with you in your life and, when you interact with them, give you a hard time for not doing it in such a long time. Fuck you, the phone and Internet work both ways. Don't Facebook about driving past my fucking highway exit on the way to somewhere and then bitch that I don't go out of my way to see you or talk to you.
- Wiggers.
- People who have children and do nothing but talk about them, post about them, send pictures of them, use them as their Christmas cards, put a comment about them in every Facebook status... Yes, you have kids. Many people do. You're not unique. Try to retain your individuality.
- Bitching. Republican vs. Democrat, Christian vs. Muslim, men vs. women, black vs. white, rich vs. poor, whatever. People don't get along. They never have and never will. And unless it's fans of one sports team vs. fans of another sports team on a message board, it's almost never fun and almost never ends well.
- When your wife/SO's menstrual cycles is sentient and torments you by timing its appearance with your vacations.
- Losing money.
- Forgetting to hit Control-S after typing a long document.
- Losing your Internet connection at the worst time and destroying a download, game-play, or document you typed.
- When it's so cold your nipples feel like they have papercuts.
- Dead car batteries.
- People who have a dead car battery and ask you for a jump at the worst time, and you lie and say you don't have jumper cables, and then you feel like an asshole as you drive away.
- Pushy beggars.
- Athletes who "thank God" in their postgame comments. God does not root for you, I'm pretty sure.
- The fact that they no longer replay a lot of good Warner Brothers cartoons. I think there should be a 24-hour Looney Tune channel.
- Mickey Mouse. High voice, white gloves, missing fingers. Creepy.
- Carnies. Small hands. Smell like cabbage.
- Clowns.
- People who state the obvious.
- People who repeat themselves purposefully, as if they think you're stupid and didn't get it or hear them the first time.
- People who repeat themselves purposefully, as if they think you're stupid and didn't get it or hear them the first time.
- People who repeat themselves and don't know it, and you have to either a.) listen to the same fucking story and nod and laugh in a fake manner or b.) piss them off by interrupting them and telling them you've heard it before.

This is all I can think of off-the-cuff, but if I come up with more I'll let you know.

bevischief
01-20-2011, 09:48 AM
I think that about covers it...

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 09:50 AM
i feel annoyed that i had to read all of JD's post.

seclark
01-20-2011, 09:50 AM
nothing. i'm pretty much a happy go lucky guy.
you crybabies piss me off.
sec

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:52 AM
I think that about covers it...

Not really. Just thought of three more.

- When you walk around all day with a giant pimple but no one bothers to tell you.
- When someone plugs the toilet, but just barely, and doesn't tell you, and then you get up in the middle of the night and flush and realize in sleepy horror that the fetid water is rising towards you but by the time you get it through your sleepy brain it's too late and piss-water is splashing onto your feet.
- People who try to get on the elevator before letting anyone off.

It's a good thing I don't have Internet access on my cellphone because I'd probably be adding to this thread every few minutes all day.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:53 AM
i feel annoyed that i had to read all of JD's post.

- People who go into a thread that they know they won't like, simply to say they don't like the subject.
- People who make snarky comments.
- People who don't capitalize "I".

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM
sec

- People who make light of other peoples' problems.
- People who rub their superiority, happiness, or better standing in others' faces.
- People who sign something all the time even when you know it's obviously that person.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM
- Patriots fans who don't realize they have their own "planet" to post on.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 09:55 AM
- Tom Brady choking in the postseason once again now that they can't cheat and costing me $800.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:55 AM
- Patriots fans who don't realize they have their own "planet" to post on.

- People who suck penis and need to drive a flaming car into an AIDS tree while drinking antifreeze.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 09:56 AM
- Tom Brady choking in the postseason once again now that they can't cheat and costing me $800.

- People who are stupid enough to bet on sporting events.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
- People who live in Rhode Island and have nothing better to do than post on ChiefsPlanet when they have a sister website called PatriotsPlanet.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
(I can just keep repeating that one because it's super annoying)

MOhillbilly
01-20-2011, 10:00 AM
It annoys me that i cant cut my enemies heads off and put them on poles without going to jail.

MOhillbilly
01-20-2011, 10:02 AM
sec

clip,clip.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 10:03 AM
- People who live in Rhode Island and have nothing better to do than post on ChiefsPlanet when they have a sister website called PatriotsPlanet.

- People who live in a city that is inappropriately-named for their personalities.
- People who have nothing better to do than mention how other people have nothing better to do.

Frosty
01-20-2011, 10:03 AM
- TV stations that can't schedule a show in an hour. Stop making things run from "8:00pm to 9:02pm". You're just pissing me off and ****ing up my TiVo.

Which is exactly why they do it.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 10:04 AM
It annoys me that i cant cut my enemies heads off and put them on poles without going to jail.

This does not qualify for this thread. You can do that if you place the poles in proper locations where it won't be traced back to you.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Which is exactly why they do it.

Yeah, I know.

Oh, and...

- People whose wives have great racks and feel the need to rub it in our faces by posting said spectacular racks as their avatar.

:D

Hootie
01-20-2011, 10:06 AM
- Patriots fans who think Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning can actually read a defense...he doesn't need to film their defensive signals, memorize them, and then cheat.

Frosty
01-20-2011, 10:08 AM
- MSNBC and CNN, where ANYTHING THAT ****ING HAPPENS is labeled "BREAKING NEWS".

For a more local annoyance - when the local news channels sends out a reporter to show the 1 inch of snow that fell and talk about how treacherous the roads are (with cars blasting by in the background).

C'mon, it's NE Washington and it snows all ****ing winter. Wake me up if there is an ice storm or it snows a foot. Otherwise, it's just business as usual.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 10:09 AM
- Patriots fans who think Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning can actually read a defense...he doesn't need to film their defensive signals, memorize them, and then cheat.

- People who are stupid repetitive one-trick ponies who don't have the intelligence to think up something else to say or do.

Art Vader
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
my biggest source of annoyance on a day to day basis is Spurs Fans.. every year they are GOING to win it all.. no question about it, and refuse to admit there's even 1% chance they will lose out. Cowboys fans a close #2 but they were really quiet this year which was nice. Also annoyed by chicks who talk about their ex's way too much, sinus pressure, people who refer to themselves as geniuses when they're REALLY not, dudes who look like chicks from far away, fat chicks who don't take no for an answer and start crying, and traffic.

MOhillbilly
01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
This does not qualify for this thread. You can do that if you place the poles in proper locations where it won't be traced back to you.

It does qualify. You dont put heads on poles and not want ningers to know.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 10:12 AM
- Boston

Hootie
- Boston accents

Hootie
- Boston Market

Extra Point
01-20-2011, 10:14 AM
For a more local annoyance - when the local news channels sends out a reporter to show the 1 inch of snow that fell and talk about how treacherous the roads are (with cars blasting by in the background).

C'mon, it's NE Washington and it snows all ****ing winter. Wake me up if there is an ice storm or it snows a foot. Otherwise, it's just business as usual.

Or a reporter standing outside the K, in 20 deg F, pitch dark, after 10 pm, letting us know that Gil Meche retired.

MOhillbilly
01-20-2011, 10:16 AM
- Boston Market

:clap:

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
- People who go into a thread that they know they won't like, simply to say they don't like the subject.
- People who make snarky comments.
- People who don't capitalize "I".

that was more of a compliment. i took the time to read it because it was funny.

-people who think internet is serious business

Brock
01-20-2011, 10:18 AM
slow walking people gtfo of the way

Brock
01-20-2011, 10:19 AM
people having 10 minute conversations in doorway/aisle gtfo of the way

Rain Man
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I work in a busy downtown area, so this happens to me a lot. I'm walking down the street and reach an intersection. The light's red, but it's clear to walk across because all of the other lights that feed the traffic are also red.

Almost.

There's one car coming down the street that must've come out of a parking lot or something, and they're going about 14 mph. I can't tell if they're looking for a parking spot or looking for an address or if they're illegal aliens who are driving slow so they won't get stopped or an old lady who just drives slow, but they're driving slow.

So I wait.

And then they slow down further to 11 mph.

Well, they're far enough down the street that I can easily cross if they maintain that speed, but if I start to cross and then they speed up, I'm going to have to run or get hit.

So I wait.

And then they slow down to 7 mph.

Gawdammit. I could've crossed the street four times by now.

So I start to cross the street, and about that time for whatever reason they decide that they now want to go 30 mph. So they hit the gas right as I get three steps into the street and now it's my fault for walking in front of a car, so I turn and skitter back to my curb, only to see them slow down to 11 mph again as they creep past me. Looking in the window I can see them just blissfully driving along, and there's no apparent reason at all for slowing down or speeding up.

And then the other lights down the street change and by the time they pass I now have to wait for a zillion other cars.

Frosty
01-20-2011, 10:24 AM
- People who "nice" at a 4 way stop by letting other cars go out of turn, completely screwing up the flow of traffic.

Hootie
01-20-2011, 10:30 AM
- the T-Wolves and the NBA for allowing the Garnett trade when the Bulls offered more...just so the Celtics could be competent again

(but the NBA hit us back when they rigged the lottery so the Bulls could land D Rose)

Rain Man
01-20-2011, 10:31 AM
people having 10 minute conversations in doorway/aisle gtfo of the way

I always find it interesting when you're in a crowded place and a group of people decide to hold a conversation or meeting in the middle of the traffic flow. You're in an airport and there are seating areas every 12 feet, but a group of 8 people (all carrying two carry-ons) are discussing whether to go get a smoothie in the middle of the concourse while a thousand people are trying to squeeze by them.

seclark
01-20-2011, 10:34 AM
clip,clip.

she said she was sorry after the deed was done. f@ckin women.
sec

MOhillbilly
01-20-2011, 10:35 AM
she said she was sorry after the deed was done. f@ckin women.
sec

ill send that sweatshirt after i get back from FL.

You can tell her youre thinkin about joinin.;)

Lzen
01-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I've noticed that it tends to be older people who do that. Older people tend to be your boss. Throwing cold water on your boss while he's taking a dump is probably a really fast way to make him your ex-boss.

Find a coworker you really don't like. Knock him out. Steal his shoes. Then go throw cold water on your boss while he's taking the Browns to the Super Bowl. Your boss will think it was your coworker who did because he recognized the shoes.

;)

Sofa King
01-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Find a coworker you really don't like. Knock him out. Steal his shoes. Then go throw cold water on your boss while he's taking the Browns to the Super Bowl. Your boss will think it was your coworker who did because he recognized the shoes.

;)

profit

sd4chiefs
01-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Seeing a Chiefs fan walking around here in San Diego wearing his stupid
'2010 AFC Western Division Championship' shirt. Oh wait, that's me.

Iowanian
01-20-2011, 12:18 PM
1. self portraits with duck face make me want to become a felon.

2. One time in college I decided to go down on this gal. Once I got the thicket brushed back and opened up the curtains......the looney tunes song kicked on and a cartoon pig popped up in the hole and said "Bddp bd bddd bdbbbd bbdbbdbdbd that's all, folks!" That annoyed me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh, and Clayton's avatar makes me wanna puke every time i see it. serious. sick to my stomach.

Agreed. That's just gross.

Saulbadguy
01-20-2011, 01:03 PM
2. One time in college I decided to go down on this gal. Once I got the thicket brushed back and opened up the curtains......the looney tunes song kicked on and a cartoon pig popped up in the hole and said "Bddp bd bddd bdbbbd bbdbbdbdbd that's all, folks!" That annoyed me.

Holy shit.

Rams Fan
01-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Politics.

Hydrae
01-20-2011, 01:42 PM
People who get into their car, and then take a ****ing half-hour to move the car when they know you're waiting behind them. I give, and expect, a reasonable amount of time, which is about 60 seconds; don't start reading ****ing "War and Peace" before moving your car, asshat.

People who go through the drive through ATM, get their money and sit in front of the ATM while they put away their debit card, count the money and put it away, check their hair in the mirror and then think about pulling out of the way of the line behind them.

Iowanian
01-20-2011, 04:43 PM
I have a new(real) one.

Just made my 6th trip to a local place I do business to have a service I've been using that place of business for, for 3 years...the 5th, after lunch, I made a comment about finding time to perform said service...and when I left work again to do so, I was met by 2 cold females...had a half ass job and the owner made a comment that would pretty much piss of anyone in an establishment spending money. won't be a problem again.

I don't care if you're hungover, I don't care if you're upset that you haven't seen your boyfriend, I don't care about any of the other mindless shit...the sign says you do *this* and I just want to have that done during your posted business hours....and not be insulted while doing so.

01-20-2011, 06:01 PM
That I may die never having seen the Chiefs win a superbowl annoys me.

Superbowl IV doesn't count since I was only 7 months old at the time.

bowener
01-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Money.

bowener
01-20-2011, 06:38 PM
I have a new(real) one.

Just made my 6th trip to a local place I do business to have a service I've been using that place of business for, for 3 years...the 5th, after lunch, I made a comment about finding time to perform said service...and when I left work again to do so, I was met by 2 cold females...had a half ass job and the owner made a comment that would pretty much piss of anyone in an establishment spending money. won't be a problem again.

I don't care if you're hungover, I don't care if you're upset that you haven't seen your boyfriend, I don't care about any of the other mindless shit...the sign says you do *this* and I just want to have that done during your posted business hours....and not be insulted while doing so.

Are you purposely leaving this vague so it sounds like you get shitty tug jobs while on break?

bowener
01-20-2011, 06:39 PM
People who go through the drive through ATM, get their money and sit in front of the ATM while they put away their debit card, count the money and put it away, check their hair in the mirror and then think about pulling out of the way of the line behind them.

I'd much rather they did that all while driving.

Iowanian
01-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Are you purposely leaving this vague so it sounds like you get shitty tug jobs while on break?

This only reminds me that it annoys me that I don't really have breaks...or tuggies.

JD10367
01-20-2011, 08:18 PM
that was more of a compliment. i took the time to read it because it was funny.

-people who think internet is serious business

- People who need their sarcasm detector tuned up. :dom:

Hydrae
01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
I'd much rather they did that all while driving.

All I ask is that you pull forward a car length or two so I can use the machine while you fiddlefart around.

WebGem
01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Broncos fans make me want to destroy the ****ing world.

I agree. As soon as I found out someone is a Broncos fan they immediately become lesser of a human being.

KurtCobain
01-20-2011, 08:28 PM
I agree. As soon as I found out someone is a Broncos fan they immediately become lesser of a human being.

Everytime I meet hear a Raiders fan is near I check on wife and kids pronto.

ThaVirus
01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
It does qualify. You dont put heads on poles and not want ningers to know.

What's a ninger?

Frosty
01-20-2011, 09:40 PM
What's a ninger?

A ninja from Alabama

RJ
01-20-2011, 10:03 PM

You have haunches? I thought only large predatory beasts had haunches. I'm assuming you're not a large predatory beast but then we've never actually met.

Rain Man
01-21-2011, 03:26 PM
You have haunches? I thought only large predatory beasts had haunches. I'm assuming you're not a large predatory beast but then we've never actually met.

Of course I have haunches. How else am I going to jump up on the kitchen counter whenever I need a drink of water from the faucet?

kcfanXIII
01-21-2011, 04:08 PM
people who come to a complete stop to turn right.

JohninGpt
01-21-2011, 04:09 PM
I have a new(real) one.

Massage parlor?

Jenson71
01-21-2011, 04:13 PM
It doesn't annoy me too much, but it's strange when people in class always say "I was just gonna say . . ." as a preface to their comment. What do you mean? That you were going to say it, but now you're not? Then why are you saying it? How about just saying it? No need for the "I was just gonna say . . ." which really implies that you're not going to say it.

Iowanian
01-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Massage parlor?

Some of you guys get your hair cut at strange places.

Jenson71
01-21-2011, 04:15 PM

Good news is that barbershops are making a comeback.

Donger
01-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Men at airports who insist on walking around when they are on their cell phones.

JohninGpt
01-21-2011, 04:21 PM

You never mentioned a haircut. Two cold females females and a half ass job at a massage parlor sure would piss me off though.

Iowanian
01-21-2011, 04:22 PM
You know what else annoys me....BlueTooth Earpiece guy.

Hydrae
01-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Men at airports who insist on walking around when they are on their cell phones.

It doesn't matter where I am at, I am more comfortable walking while talking on the phone. I don't know why, it just is what it is. I wander the house from one end to the other when I am talking to a friend on the phone. Amazingly, I work at a call center where I am on the phone all the time but obviously can not move around while taking notes about the problem being reported.

Donger
01-21-2011, 04:50 PM
It doesn't matter where I am at, I am more comfortable walking while talking on the phone. I don't know why, it just is what it is. I wander the house from one end to the other when I am talking to a friend on the phone. Amazingly, I work at a call center where I am on the phone all the time but obviously can not move around while taking notes about the problem being reported.

See? See!?

Just be aware that the only thing that has kept you from being killed is that whole jail thing.

Hydrae
01-21-2011, 04:54 PM
See? See!?

Just be aware that the only thing that has kept you from being killed is that whole jail thing.

That and keeping my wandering inside the house and away from busses (and fountains!).