PDA

View Full Version : Football Talk emerges of Ochocinco to Oakland

malachi47000
01-20-2011, 09:29 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/20/talk-emerges-of-ochocinco-to-oakland/

Posted by Mike Florio on January 20, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Cincinnati Bengals v Cleveland Browns

With former Bengals receivers coach Hue Jackson now serving as the head coach in Oakland, soon-to-be-former Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco could be headed for a reunion with Hue. (Hue!)

Jerry McDonald of InsideBayArea.com points out that the connection between Ochocinco and Jackson, and the possibility that Ochocinco could end up in Oakland.

McDonald also quotes several recent Twitter messages from Ochocinco, in which he openly flirts with Jackson.

“I would not care where Hue Jackson got a job. I would go play for him, run through a wall, jump in front of a bus, etc. u get the point.”

“Man that was the greatest coach I ever had. Hue Jackson would choke me out, cuss me out, just to make sure I was precise on everything.

“It would be refreshing to be with Hue Jackson again. I know I wouldn’t have to worry about being thrown under a bus again.”

So, yeah. Ochocinco not only looks to be out of Cincinnati, where he once again was thrown under a bus by coach Marvin Lewis today.

Ochocinco also looks to be heading to Oakland.

Also, that reference to being “choked out” by Jackson is appropriate, given that Ochocinco five years ago reportedly tried to “choke out” Jackson at halftime of an eventual playoff loss to the Steelers. With the Bengals leading at halftime, Ochocinco wasn’t happy with the number of balls being thrown his way by Jon Kitna, who had replaced Carson Palmer, whose ACL was torn on a first-play-from-scrimmage hit. Ochocinco (then known as Chad Johnson) came unglued in the locker room. Though the details are still sketchy (former Bengals defensive tackle Shaun Smith insists that Ochocinco actually punched coach Marvin Lewis in the face), we’d heard that Ochocinco put Jackson in a headlock, and that he took a swing at Lewis, but didn’t connect.

Regardless of how it all turns out, there’s a chance that Ochocinco will have to change his name, again, if he lands in Oakland. Receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey currently has the rights to No. 85.

Buck
01-20-2011, 11:10 PM
WTF he choked the guy?
Posted via Mobile Device

cabletech94
01-20-2011, 11:27 PM
is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

jd1020
01-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a good pick up, if it goes down. They're only about 3 to 4 years too late.

KurtCobain
01-20-2011, 11:39 PM
is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

just maybe

threebag
01-21-2011, 12:56 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:knoEGqiNx-P4DM::blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/2010/07/15/chad-ochocinco-on-the-lack-of-black-women-on-his-show/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzcY956e0z8pUquBcJHhXo972IK5WQ

Stay down bitch

Ugly Duck
01-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Regardless of how it all turns out, there’s a chance that Ochocinco will have to change his name, again, if he lands in Oakland. Receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey currently has the rights to No. 85.

Gets even worse...... Heyward-Bey has announced that he's changing his name to "Darrius Ochocinco."

threebag
01-21-2011, 01:02 AM
Gets even worse...... Heyward-Bey has announced that he's changing his name to "Darrius Ochocinco."

Take off the jersey numbers and put gay on the back they would both be covered.

SnakeXJones
01-21-2011, 01:07 AM
A douchebag to the raiders? U don't say

Tribal Warfare
01-21-2011, 01:12 AM

just faid baby

TrickyNicky
01-21-2011, 01:19 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dgNREzBAnY4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
@ 00:14

HUE!!

Ugly Duck
01-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Take off the jersey numbers and put gay on the back they would both be covered.

Its cool, its cool... he's just agreed to change his name to "Chad Ochoquatro"

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Awesome

KurtCobain
01-21-2011, 02:43 AM
Its cool, its cool... he's just agreed to change his name to "Chad Ochoquatro"

I smell a Shick Quadro commercial.

Sofa King
01-21-2011, 08:20 AM
They can have that old washed up pile of crap.

he'd fit in well there.

Simply Red
01-21-2011, 08:39 AM

he'd fit in well there.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2945vd5.gif

Over-Head
01-21-2011, 08:48 AM
...... Ochocinco actually punched coach Marvin Lewis in the face), we’d heard that Ochocinco put Jackson in a headlock, and that he took a swing at Lewis, but didn’t connect.....

Al's kinda guy!
Fits the image, and can actually play ball.
:thumb:

alpha_omega
01-21-2011, 09:15 AM
I heard talk of him to the Patriots.

Iowanian
01-21-2011, 09:28 AM
My only request is the Shaun Smith be miked up during the Raider games, given his twitter exchange with HoboCinco.

El Jefe
01-21-2011, 09:59 AM

he'd fit in well there.

Exactly, Chad doesn't scare anyone anymore.

Halfcan
01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

:clap:

Iowanian
01-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Ocho Stinko.....

Chiefnj2
01-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I'd take his 60+ receptions in KC.

RNR
01-21-2011, 12:58 PM
I cannot stand the prick. That said if the talk was going to KC this board would be all about it. Too funny~

Sofa King
01-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I cannot stand the prick. That said if the talk was going to KC this board would be all about it. Too funny~

5 years ago yes.

Now. Not so much.

Bowser
01-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Excellent. Let Chad go to Oakland and get int he heads of those young receivers there.

salame
01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2945vd5.gif

that gif is amazing

Adept Havelock
01-21-2011, 06:25 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:knoEGqiNx-P4DM::blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/2010/07/15/chad-ochocinco-on-the-lack-of-black-women-on-his-show/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzcY956e0z8pUquBcJHhXo972IK5WQ

Stay down bitch

His fashion role model was Wesley Snipes in "Demolition Man".

RNR
01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
5 years ago yes.

Now. Not so much.

Bullshit just homer spin nothing more. I have already stated how I feel about the jerk. This board would be talking about he is only 32 ans has plenty left in the tank yada yada. Nobody is thinking what a huge deal this is but there is little down side~

jd1020
01-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Bullshit just homer spin nothing more. I have already stated how I feel about the jerk. This board would be talking about he is only 32 ans has plenty left in the tank yada yada. Nobody is thinking what a huge deal this is but there is little down side~

No one cares about a WR with an ego like Ochocinco's when he's only reached double digit TD's 1 time in his career and 2 out of the last 3 years hasn't reached 1000 yards.

Take your idiot speak elsewhere. Thank you.

RNR
01-21-2011, 07:10 PM
No one cares about a WR with an ego like Ochocinco's when he's only reached double digit TD's 1 time in his career and 2 out of the last 3 years hasn't reached 1000 yards.

Take your idiot speak elsewhere. Thank you.

LMAO piss off~

Ugly Duck
01-21-2011, 07:13 PM

Even as the 2nd receiver behind TO, Ocho put up better numbers than OAK's WRs in 2010:

Ochocinco.... 831 yards, 4 TDs
L. Murphy..... 609 yards, 2 TDs
Jacoby Ford.. 470 yards, 2 TDs
Heyward-Bey. 366 yards, 1 TD

Contrast that with Dwayne Bowe who single-handedly scored three times (3X) more TDs than all the Raider WRs combined & nearly matched the yardage total to boot. Even a lost-a-step has-been Ocho would be a big help in Oaktown - we need WR help bad.

RNR
01-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Even as the 2nd receiver behind TO, Ocho put up better numbers than OAK's WRs in 2010:

Ochocinco.... 831 yards, 4 TDs
L. Murphy..... 609 yards, 2 TDs
Jacoby Ford.. 470 yards, 2 TDs
Heyward-Bey. 366 yards, 1 TD

Contrast that with Dwayne Bowe who single-handedly scored three times (3X) more TDs than all the Raider WRs combined & nearly matched the yardage total to boot. Even a lost-a-step has-been Ocho would be a big help in Oaktown - we need WR help bad.

That is one of the things I admire about you Duck. You suffer fools better than I do. That jackoff would not get a answer from me but you are just nicer~

salame
01-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Ocho still has some tread left on his gold plated tires
and he is friends with Lil Wayne

Mr. Laz
01-21-2011, 09:02 PM
sounds good to me

ROFL

Easy 6
01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Always kinda liked Ocho, never had a problem with his antics early on because it wasnt mean spirited & he backed it with production.

But now he's on the wrong side of father time, is more interested being the king of all media/reality star, than he is about football. His body is getting tired & so is his act.

If jokeland brings him in, he'll easily be the biggest open, oozing sore on Unkle Als head.

Rasputin
01-22-2011, 03:14 AM
Always kinda liked Ocho, never had a problem with his antics early on because it wasnt mean spirited & he backed it with production.

But now he's on the wrong side of father time, is more interested being the king of all media/reality star, than he is about football. His body is getting tired & so is his act.

If jokeland brings him in, he'll easily be the biggest open, oozing sore on Unkle Als head.

:LOL: THIS

Rasputin
01-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Fraiders can have him :clap:

good luck

with

that

Chiefnj2
01-22-2011, 07:16 AM
I love all the Chief fans who say Ocho is a joke and should go to another team. Which playoff team had to sign a guy off the street to play the #2 WR spot this last year? Hmmm.

Over-Head
01-22-2011, 09:14 AM
That is one of the things I admire about you Duck. You suffer fools better than I do. That jackoff would not get a answer from me but you are just nicer~ He's proof not all of us Raider fans are classless idiots ;)

Hammock Parties
01-22-2011, 09:23 AM
It'll be awesome next year when OchoCinco hauls in 60 balls for the Raiders while we're running another failed Pioli WR out there opposite Bowe.

Of course Pioli won't even bother giving Ocho a chance...he's not a boy scout.

Easy 6
01-22-2011, 06:35 PM
It'll be awesome next year when OchoCinco hauls in 60 balls for the Raiders while we're running another failed Pioli WR out there opposite Bowe.

You actually want him here? he may not be a 'trouble with the law' guy, but at this point he will be a distraction IMO, or at the very least, just plain distracted... when is he going to find time for football between his reality shows, sports talk shows, emceeing twitter fueled flash mobs at the mall & anywhere else, piloting hot air balloon rides for tourists etc?

His good buddy Palmer thought best to target TO atleast twice as often this year. Ocho should go full time into tv shows, i hear Regis Philbin needs a replacement...

RippedmyFlesh
01-22-2011, 06:53 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/20/talk-emerges-of-ochocinco-to-oakland/

Posted by Mike Florio on January 20, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Also, that reference to being “choked out” by Jackson is appropriate, given that Ochocinco five years ago reportedly tried to “choke out” Jackson at halftime of an eventual playoff loss to the Steelers. With the Bengals leading

If latrell sprewell played football he would have found his way to the raiders.

JD10367
01-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I heard talk of him to the Patriots.

It wouldn't surprise me. Belichick and Chad have a man-love thing going. Everyone's probably seen the pregame banter where Belichick tells Chad he's doubling him all day because he doesn't want to see any touchdown dances from him. :D

The Pats have brought in "bad guys" like Bryan Cox, Corey Dillon, and Randy Moss, and gotten production out of them. With a strong locker room and coach to keep them in line, these guys on the downside of their career can do pretty well as smaller cogs in a bigger wheel. When combined with the three tight ends (Gronkowsi, Hernandez, Crumpler if he plays another year) and Branch/Welker, Chad would be a great addition. As long as he doesn't want to break the bank.

Rams Fan
01-22-2011, 07:43 PM
JD, do you think Welker's on his way out of NE?

KurtCobain
01-22-2011, 07:51 PM

That would be so fucking stupid.

The Patriots have enough picks already, they need to stop shipping out good players.

JD10367
01-22-2011, 07:51 PM

:spock: Uh, no. Why would Welker be on his way out? In four seasons with New England, he's got 432 receptions for 4536 yards and 22 touchdowns.

Rams Fan
01-22-2011, 07:55 PM
:spock: Uh, no. Why would Welker be on his way out? In four seasons with New England, he's got 432 receptions for 4536 yards and 22 touchdowns.

I thought I read somewhere that Belichick was considering trading him(someone posted that article here, but I'm to lazy to find it). Anyways, what do you think of Edelman?

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-22-2011, 11:21 PM

This. Bring your High Character Suck to us!

okcchief
01-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Ouchicinco is done if he goes to the Raiders. If he goes to NE there is a chance he could be reborn. I used to like the guy but he was a huge bitch last year. I'd rather have TO than Ouchocinco at thus point.

R8RFAN
01-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Ouchicinco is done if he goes to the Raiders. If he goes to NE there is a chance he could be reborn. I used to like the guy but he was a huge bitch last year. I'd rather have TO than Ouchocinco at thus point.

Oh I know, he will never catch another pass and Al will sit him on the bench for the remainder of his career....
Why is it that only a few people on this forum can actually see things from a football move perspective rather a stupid opinion just derived from the hate one has for a team.

My God, most here hate the Raiders, I get it....
Why don't you just post you hate the Raiders and there isn't a player in the NFL that's ever been on their team or will be on their team that won't suck.

The Raiders have revived more old thought to be washed up players than any team in the nfl.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Oh I know, he will never catch another pass and Al will sit him on the bench for the remainder of his career....
Why is it that only a few people on this forum can actually see things from a football move perspective rather a stupid opinion just derived from the hate one has for a team.

My God, most here hate the Raiders, I get it....
Why don't you just post you hate the Raiders and there isn't a player in the NFL that's ever been on their team or will be on their team that won't suck.

The Raiders have revived more old thought to be washed up players than any team in the nfl.

Name one .

R8RFAN
01-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Name one .
Romonowski

Over-Head
01-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Name one .
Ronnie Lott, Pat Swilling, Jim Plunkett (who took the team from wild card to SB Champs)
Suck on that BITCH!! 4321

JD10367
01-23-2011, 03:57 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Belichick was considering trading him(someone posted that article here, but I'm to lazy to find it). Anyways, what do you think of Edelman?

No way they'll trade Welker. As for Edelman, he performed decently last season but seems to have regressed this year, seeing very little field time. Then again, it might just have been a case of better talent in front of him (Welker and Branch). I can see the Pats coming back with very little change to their WR corps (Welker, Branch, Tate, Edelman, and Price at WR, and Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Crumpler at TE).

WV
01-23-2011, 05:34 PM
I've always been a Ocho fan. I think his antics are good for the NFL because the majority are harmless, he's just trying to inject some humor into the ever increasing stick in the mud NFL. I'd also accept him in KC with no problems. His days of stretching D's is over, but he'd instantly be the 2nd best WR on the team hands down.

I will say he loses focus easily though and can get a little whiny if he's not being shown enough love, but I'd still take him.

The Oakland angle is interesting. I'm not sure it's the best location for him because of the attention he does draw though. I'm no fan, but I wouldn't guess Skeletor would want yet another distraction in OAK. Honestly to me I think they are trying to avoid guys like him, but I could be wrong not being a fan.

jd1020
01-23-2011, 05:39 PM
I've always been a Ocho fan. I think his antics are good for the NFL because the majority are harmless, he's just trying to inject some humor into the ever increasing stick in the mud NFL. I'd also accept him in KC with no problems. His days of stretching D's is over, but he'd instantly be the 2nd best WR on the team hands down.

I will say he loses focus easily though and can get a little whiny if he's not being shown enough love, but I'd still take him.

The Oakland angle is interesting. I'm not sure it's the best location for him because of the attention he does draw though. I'm no fan, but I wouldn't guess Skeletor would want yet another distraction in OAK. Honestly to me I think they are trying to avoid guys like him, but I could be wrong not being a fan.

I can't imagine why any KC fan would want Ochocinco. I'm sure he would do wonders for Cassels already fragile confidence.

WV
01-23-2011, 05:45 PM
I can't imagine why any KC fan would want Ochocinco. I'm sure he would do wonders for Cassels already fragile confidence.

I don't think he would damage what isn't there. I'm a fan, but Cassel doesn't exactly exude confidence at anytime IMO. I think he could cause some issues with his whining like I said, but I think the coaching staff in KC could handle that. Now could Ocho handle Haley's coaching style??? That is perhaps a bigger question.

jd1020
01-23-2011, 05:47 PM
I don't think he would damage what isn't there. I'm a fan, but Cassel doesn't exactly exude confidence at anytime IMO. I think he could cause some issues with his whining like I said, but I think the coaching staff in KC could handle that. Now could Ocho handle Haley's coaching style??? That is perhaps a bigger question.

Ya... "It's already broken so why try and fix it?" That's always a great way to build success.

WV
01-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Ya... "It's already broken so why try and fix it?" That's always a great way to build success.

I think his making our WR corps better would certainly go a long way for Cassels confidence if your really worried about that. I mean keeping Chris Chambers and Verran Tucker is bound to boost his confidence, as opposed to bringing in a proven vet (and no chambers isn't a proven vet). Is Ocho an ideal fit.....no, but he would certainly be an improvement over what we have.