PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Bhut Jolokia

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Has anyone eaten one of these? I have not, and never will. A guy I work with is trying to locate some but apparently they are not easy to come by.

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 05:37 PM
ahem, you have something in your teeth.

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Also called Naga Jolokia. I think Bhut Jolokia translates to Ghost Chili

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/BhutJolokia09_Asit.jpg/800px-BhutJolokia09_Asit.jpg

Pants
01-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Is that guy suicidal?

teedubya
01-24-2011, 05:45 PM
I sweat just looking at those.

Halfcan
01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Also called Naga Jolokia. I think Bhut Jolokia translates to Ghost Chili

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/BhutJolokia09_Asit.jpg/800px-BhutJolokia09_Asit.jpg

It does. Hottest peppers on earth.

And No-nobody has eaten any on here. They probably wont make it to the states for awhile-the plant is a crossbreed and needs several generations to stabilze before the seeds can be sold and reproduced.

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
oh, so they're rare peppers, eh? I'd suggest sauteeing some beef to accompany. Pepper plus beef, equal 'win.'

Halfcan
01-24-2011, 05:47 PM
It will peel off paint.

Halfcan
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
oh, so they're rare peppers, eh? I'd suggest sauteeing some beef to accompany. Pepper plus beef, equal 'win.'

very rare and New-it needs a few generations, then it will be tested.

Should end up being around a 1800 on the hot scale.

regular jalepenos are like 50

Buck
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I have some Bhut Jolokia Jelly.

I made a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich out of it one time. Bad decision.

It literally only takes a spec of the jelly to heat your entire mouth to burning levels.

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
oh ok, i didn't know these, were 'that kinda party' -- so yeah, **** THAT. Scratch post#7

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2011, 05:54 PM
very rare and New-it needs a few generations, then it will be tested.

Should end up being around a 1800 on the hot scale.

regular jalepenos are like 50Scoville ratings...http://www.benitoshotsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/scoville1.jpg

Halfcan
01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Scoville ratings...http://www.benitoshotsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/scoville1.jpg

I dont think it has been meased by that yet from what the paper said.

Couldnt remember the exact numbers-but the Ghost is the hottest By far!

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Pepper-Spray is on there. That's super, in itself. I bet shyguyms has had a dose of that one.

Extra Point
01-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Bhut Jolokia= Thai for "Butt Choker!"

kysirsoze
01-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Theres a bar that was on Man vs. Food that serves a burger that uses one of those ghost chilies. (I also heard about it on NPR) They have to wear masks and use gloves when handling it and it clears out the kitchen when they cook with it. Only a couple guys have been able to finish the burger.

Donger
01-24-2011, 06:22 PM
These peppers will be the end of us all. Awaken to the Pepper Threat!

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2011, 06:24 PM
I dont think it has been meased by that yet from what the paper said.

Couldnt remember the exact numbers-but the Ghost is the hottest By far!The Bhut and Naga are the Ghost pepper. http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Art/HEALTH/070731/AP_INDIAS_CHILI.jpg

WV
01-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Here ya go....

http://cajohns.com/The-Jolokia-Store/Jolokia-Pods-2-oz.html

http://cajohns.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Jolokia_Pods_2_o_492b5106e0fe4.jpg

WV
01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Not exactly hard to come by, but expensive and you have to know where to look. I love the Habenero Mustard from CA John's, but I've never tried the jolokia.

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 06:36 PM
I bet that little red bastard would be good diced up, in some 'sawmill gravy'

Chief Chief
01-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Not exactly hard to come by, but expensive and you have to know where to look. I love the Habenero Mustard from CA John's, but I've never tried the jolokia.

Your avatar + this thread title = 2 EZ

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 06:38 PM

that's a nice catch, and pretty funny, really.

jd1020
01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
I like spicy hot food but there's something I'm not excited about when it comes to peppers so hot that they require gloves to handle. Call me crazy.

Bugeater
01-24-2011, 06:41 PM
These peppers will be the end of us all. Awaken to the Pepper Threat!
I, for one, welcome our new pepper overlords.

WV
01-24-2011, 06:42 PM

ROFL

Bearcat
01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Scoville ratings...http://www.benitoshotsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/scoville1.jpg

Wow, I've read BWW Blazin' is ~300,000... I could go up a few notches, but 3x hotter? :eek:

I'd have to be on my death bed to try it, because no matter how hot it is going down, that's not the worst of it.

Simply Red
01-24-2011, 06:59 PM
seldom have i had a burning shit. Most of the time, it's fine. I mean, HONESTLY? I always thought that was semi a myth. I seriously have only taken maybe two 'burning' shits in my entire life.

WV
01-24-2011, 07:09 PM
It might be TMI, but I can eat the shit out of Serrano's, tabasco's and even Habenaro's and have no problems.....give me pickled jalapeno's late at night and we have serious issues though! It all depends on the person.

Bearcat
01-24-2011, 07:12 PM
seldom have i had a burning shit. Most of the time, it's fine. I mean, HONESTLY? I always thought that was semi a myth. I seriously have only taken maybe two 'burning' shits in my entire life.

It's no myth, but I've only had issues with BWW's Blazin' sauce. I don't think "Thai hot" is quite as mild as what BCD's picture shows, but I never had a problem with it (well, there was another issue in the first couple of days in Bangkok :redface: ).

I think your body adjusts to it though, so someone who grew up on spicy food might not have much of an issue with it. :shrug:

CHENZ A!
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM
I think your body adjusts to it though, so someone who grew up on spicy food might not have much of an issue with it. :shrug:

Yep. Most people don't realize it, but it is something you build a tolerance for. When I was growing up Moms cooked everything spicy so now when I cook at home I have to alter my recipes to tone it down if I'm having company, because what's normal to me can be really bad for someone else.

Also, I read an article the other day saying that there is a new hottest chile, that's even hotter than the Ghost chile. It was the scorpion chile or something.

CHENZ A!
01-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Nevermind, its not the scorpion pepper. It's called the Naga Viper I guess.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/01/11/2574744/working-to-create-the-hottest.html

Bearcat
01-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Yep. Most people don't realize it, but it is something you build a tolerance for. When I was growing up Moms cooked everything spicy so now when I cook at home I have to alter my recipes to tone it down if I'm having company, because what's normal to me can be really bad for someone else.

Also, I read an article the other day saying that there is a new hottest chile, that's even hotter than the Ghost chile. It was the scorpion chile or something.

I've only noticed it because BWW pretty much lays it out there for you with so many levels to choose from. The 3rd from hottest was my go-to for a while, moved up a spot, and now I've gotten used to that. Blazin' is really good, but I'm not sure I could eat it every time I went there, with as often as I'm there. I've never tried Dave's Insanity sauces, but every time one of these threads get created, I'm tempted...

WV
01-24-2011, 08:11 PM
I've only noticed it because BWW pretty much lays it out there for you with so many levels to choose from. The 3rd from hottest was my go-to for a while, moved up a spot, and now I've gotten used to that. Blazin' is really good, but I'm not sure I could eat it every time I went there, with as often as I'm there. I've never tried Dave's Insanity sauces, but every time one of these threads get created, I'm tempted...

Blazin' is my favorite too....that's good stuff!

Bearcat
01-24-2011, 08:11 PM

“It’s painful to eat,” Fowler has said. “It numbs your tongue, then burns all the way down. It can last an hour, and you just don’t want to talk to anyone or do anything. But it makes you feel great.

“It’s hot enough to strip paint.”

Great, like "I didn't die, awesome!"

Fish
01-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Grow yer own....

http://www.greenhousebusiness.com/bhjoseandpl.html

They'll even ship you a clone to start...

http://www.greenhousebusiness.com/bhjopl.html

A friend's father in law has one in his garden in KC. Had some chili with a "piece" of the pepper in it.

Whoooo... :fire:

Braincase
01-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Just hold one in your hands for a few minutes, then go take a piss...

RustShack
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
I actually ate one of those last weak. It was the worst. My face was on fire, my ears were burning like those old cartoons where steam comes out. I was chugging a gallon of juice, it was mild relieve but as soon as I stopped the burn was killing me instantly again. Got so full I started throwing up, and I got a bloody nose. Oh, and it taste like shit.

RustShack
01-27-2011, 12:36 AM
I also have a little Blazin sauce from BWW in my fridge, we were snaking on that before I tried the Ghost pepper.

Buck
01-27-2011, 12:37 AM
I actually ate one of those last weak. It was the worst. My face was on fire, my ears were burning like those old cartoons where steam comes out. I was chugging a gallon of juice, it was mild relieve but as soon as I stopped the burn was killing me instantly again. Got so full I started throwing up, and I got a bloody nose. Oh, and it taste like shit.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Micjones
01-27-2011, 01:41 AM
I tried a teeny tiny drop of Ghost Pepper sauce once after a friend suggested I try it. My mouth was on fire for a full half-hour. Water does NOTHING at all to mitigate the damage.

I can't imagine eating one.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1tRq8ExAHzk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Phobia
01-27-2011, 01:50 AM
I like spicy hot food but there's something I'm not excited about when it comes to peppers so hot that they require gloves to handle. Call me crazy.

Same. I love some hot foot; going down, not a second time. There's no sense punishing Uranus for food.

nstygma
01-27-2011, 02:08 AM
i've got about 20 naga plants growin right now, gettin ready for spring

listopencil
01-27-2011, 02:42 AM

Dave's Insanity Sauce is really good. It is very hot but it has a great flavor. I brought some to work once to share in the break room for lunch. Good times.

tooge
01-27-2011, 09:15 AM
I have some Bhut Jolokia Jelly.

I made a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich out of it one time. Bad decision.

It literally only takes a spec of the jelly to heat your entire mouth to burning levels.

I love hot stuff, even nuclear heat, however, I make it a rule to not eat things with the words bhut jelly

MOhillbilly
01-27-2011, 09:28 AM
i rub them on my cock & balls for funsies.

RustShack
01-27-2011, 01:26 PM
i rub them on my cock & balls for funsies.

I went to the bathroom after cutting up a habanero, I really don't know what was worse... that or eating the Ghost Chili.

Halfcan
01-27-2011, 03:47 PM

Thanks for posting this Chenz!

That is the pepper I was thinking of. Its not available yet but Will soon be measured and be the hottest.

Art Vader
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
yall eat bhut... just sayin

Halfcan
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
I tried a teeny tiny drop of Ghost Pepper sauce once after a friend suggested I try it. My mouth was on fire for a full half-hour. Water does NOTHING at all to mitigate the damage.

I can't imagine eating one.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1tRq8ExAHzk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

:deevee: what a crybaby-lol

BigMeatballDave
01-27-2011, 04:14 PM
I love hot stuff, even nuclear heat, however, I make it a rule to not eat things with the words bhut jellyLMAO its pronounced BOOT.

nstygma
01-27-2011, 09:56 PM
It might be TMI, but I can eat the shit out of Serrano's, tabasco's and even Habenaro's and have no problems.....give me pickled jalapeno's late at night and we have serious issues though! It all depends on the person.recently, pickled jalapenos have been giving me problems too, but not other peppers. i wonder if its the pepper or the pickle?

nstygma
07-19-2011, 11:36 PM
got my first ripe naga jolokia pepper
pretty potent

WV
07-19-2011, 11:43 PM
recently, pickled jalapenos have been giving me problems too, but not other peppers. i wonder if its the pepper or the pickle?

Heh.....just saw this, but that's a good question and congrats on the Jolokia. I understand they aren't that easy to grow.

Bi_polar
07-19-2011, 11:47 PM
got my first ripe naga jolokia pepper
pretty potent

SHE. IS. GORGEOUS!!! GOR - JUS!!!! MY GOD! Love her, you should fix up an omelet in the morning.

nstygma
07-19-2011, 11:52 PM
i think they just take a long time to ripen. for some reason there was one red pepper out of all these green ones.
oh, and this is a bucket with about 5 plants in it i think

nstygma
07-19-2011, 11:52 PM
SHE. IS. GORGEOUS!!! GOR - JUS!!!! MY GOD! Love her, you should fix up an omelet in the morning.i think i'll try that jelly since i only have one at the moment

Bi_polar
07-20-2011, 12:01 AM
i think i'll try that jelly since i only have one at the moment

pm me to let me know how it ended up tasting. Please grade out the hotness factor and come back w/ a full report.

nstygma
07-20-2011, 12:11 AM
pm me to let me know how it ended up tasting. Please grade out the hotness factor and come back w/ a full report. LOL, i have no other peppers to compare it to. i can tell you this, the outer meat of the pepper has no hotness, but once you barely touch the inner lining with your tongue, FIRE!

WV
09-09-2013, 01:52 PM
i think they just take a long time to ripen. for some reason there was one red pepper out of all these green ones.
oh, and this is a bucket with about 5 plants in it i think

How did yours ever turn out? I have a Ghost Chili plant that's doing great, but have yet to get any ripe fruit yet. The only ones that have turned orange don't look good and they are still supposed to turn red. I have plenty of other peppers on the plant though, so hoping they turn out.

ndws
09-09-2013, 03:06 PM
I've put out lots of scotch bonnets and the salsa we made was actually pretty good, although quite wicked. Then I bought a package of naga seeds, but they instead were a strain of Indian chili that, after some research into what the hell it was, ended up being nearly as hot. It felt like needles if you touched your tongue tip to its flesh. They really weren't suitable for anything, simply too hot.

A buddy of mine got some scorpions and they ended up being the real thing. Even nastier than those red chilis we got. So what did he do, he took all my leftover scotch bonnets, the red chilis, and his scorpions, found a way to extract it with alcohol, and made what he believed was pure capsaicin. Just a tiny bit on the tip of a toothpick resulted in pure pain, it wasn't even hot...just felt like a very localized red hot poker digging into your tongue and the corresponding spot on the roof of your mouth.

If you raise the crazy hot peppers, better check the fruit times. We had to start them in like January, in warm beds inside just so we could move them outside in time so they could develop enough to produce fruit by late summer.

ChiefaRoo
09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Has anyone eaten one of these? I have not, and never will. A guy I work with is trying to locate some but apparently they are not easy to come by.

Bhut Jolokhia? That f**ker got owned by Justin Houston yesterday.

that is all.

Dayze
09-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I eat it with my hot wings. I didn't think it was too hot. / CP

BlackHelicopters
09-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Bhut Jolokhia? That f**ker got owned by Justin Houston yesterday.

that is all.

LMAO

kstater
09-09-2013, 04:26 PM
There's a ghost chili cheese I like. Its not terribly hot. Though do get lightheaded almost like a high.

BlackHelicopters
09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I eat it with my hot wings. I didn't think it was too hot. / CP

My super model girlfriends love it slathered on my 15 inch cock./CPer

Rain Man
09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Bhut Jolokia.

Is this Hindi for "Big Mac"?

Fish
09-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I've put out lots of scotch bonnets and the salsa we made was actually pretty good, although quite wicked. Then I bought a package of naga seeds, but they instead were a strain of Indian chili that, after some research into what the hell it was, ended up being nearly as hot. It felt like needles if you touched your tongue tip to its flesh. They really weren't suitable for anything, simply too hot.

A buddy of mine got some scorpions and they ended up being the real thing. Even nastier than those red chilis we got. So what did he do, he took all my leftover scotch bonnets, the red chilis, and his scorpions, found a way to extract it with alcohol, and made what he believed was pure capsaicin. Just a tiny bit on the tip of a toothpick resulted in pure pain, it wasn't even hot...just felt like a very localized red hot poker digging into your tongue and the corresponding spot on the roof of your mouth.

If you raise the crazy hot peppers, better check the fruit times. We had to start them in like January, in warm beds inside just so we could move them outside in time so they could develop enough to produce fruit by late summer.

That's the thing about these. They really don't work well in food for anybody except the absolute craziest of pepper heads. One square centimeter is almost too much for an entire pot of chili. You can't really disperse it well enough to use it in normal food. The heat is too great to enjoy any flavor.

This was just a habanero, but a perfect repost addition to this thread...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uKpcondYBKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kstater
09-09-2013, 04:45 PM
LMAO even though it's probably staged.

WV
09-09-2013, 05:54 PM
I have no clue what I'll do with the ghost chilis when I get some good ones, but it's been fun trying to grow them. It's been kind of a crappy season for them though here, way to mild this summer.

dmahurin
09-09-2013, 06:36 PM
The trinidad moruga scorpion is apparently hotter than a ghost chile by quite a bit. Over 2 million SHU's.

http://www.chilefoundry.com/wp-content/uploads/MorugaScorpion_sm.jpg

MOhillbilly
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I've grown em two years in a row.

vailpass
09-09-2013, 07:28 PM
The trinidad moruga scorpion is apparently hotter than a ghost chile by quite a bit. Over 2 million SHU's.

Hell no.

Sorce
09-09-2013, 07:38 PM
We've got a few growing as well, not sure what I'm going to do them. Had a ton of Habaneros last year and wound up drying them and putting them in a clean coffee grinder. Did the same with a bunch of jalapenos. The powder worked well to add to things to spice it up a bit. I suspect we might do the same with these.

Third Eye
09-09-2013, 08:23 PM

A buddy of mine grows a related pepper called a Trinidad 7 Pot Jonah. He also grows nagabons, a cross of naga jolokia and scotch bonnet.

Skyy God
09-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Ex gf has tried ghost peppers. Too bad she sucked in more important areas.

Rausch
09-09-2013, 08:30 PM

The only thing those are good for would be sticking them in the ground to run off moles...

Braincase
09-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Always fun to hit youtube and look up the latest in Bhut Jolokia stupidity. OH HELL NO!

MOhillbilly
09-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I think it's retarded but people want em. Soon enough you'll see one that's hotter than a charcoal cherry.

ReynardMuldrake
09-09-2013, 09:03 PM
That's the thing about these. They really don't work well in food for anybody except the absolute craziest of pepper heads. One square centimeter is almost too much for an entire pot of chili. You can't really disperse it well enough to use it in normal food. The heat is too great to enjoy any flavor.

This was just a habanero, but a perfect repost addition to this thread...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uKpcondYBKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couldn't resist...

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/a81483372f6f4afe1b8f341f0822e473.gif

Sfeihc
09-09-2013, 09:25 PM
First season growing Scotch Bonnet and I'm enjoying them. Perfect amount of heat for my pallett. A buddy just gave me a bunch of different peppers including four Ghost. One of them is a chocolate ghost pepper. He made his own salsa. It's amazing but most def not for the faint of heart.

nstygma
06-18-2014, 03:30 PM
How did yours ever turn out? I have a Ghost Chili plant that's doing great, but have yet to get any ripe fruit yet. The only ones that have turned orange don't look good and they are still supposed to turn red. I have plenty of other peppers on the plant though, so hoping they turn out.Mine produced a ton of peppers, only, they weren't true Naga. Really hot habs it appeared, made great salsa. The a/c repairmen loved peppers and wanted to eat one; so I let him with plenty of warning. Pretty funny watching him leave sweating bullets and crying!

Right now I have some "real" Ghosts and a Ghost X Hawaiian Chili mix.

Ghost:
http://i.imgur.com/to7uum3s.jpg (http://imgur.com/to7uum3)

Halfcan
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM

So what happened when you ate the second one? :mad:

planetdoc
06-18-2014, 03:57 PM
I like hot peppers. I grow habanero, bhut jalokia, and trinidad scorpion. The bhut jalokia is extremely pungent compared to other peppers.

Halfcan
06-18-2014, 04:00 PM

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

That would leave welts anywhere it touched.

TLO
06-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Don't understand the desire to put yourself in a great deal of pain due to something you eat.

Baby Lee
06-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Don't understand the desire to put yourself in a great deal of pain due to something you eat.

The cessation of said pain produces endorphins.

Ironically, between breakfast [eggs] and lunch [tortillas], wolfed down an entire bottle of this;

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/9/96646/seriously-hot-salsa-L-Kdm4jX.jpeg

Not the hottest on earth, but damn hot for supermarket salsa, and it is addictive. You find yourself 'chasing the dragon' putting more and more on, for more of a spice high.

kcxiv
06-18-2014, 05:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wkz9Tgj9Zvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tzludu3CSaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4JObwMlNWpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

some good videos on youtube, the big dude in the last video eats like 5 of them lol People just instantly cry. lol

kcxiv
06-18-2014, 05:42 PM

i used to like to eat hot chili's its pretty good the endophins is kind of a high, but now with acid reflux i can no longer handle that shit. Im in pain beyond pain with hot foods now. which sucks because my whole culture is based off chili and salsa's lol

Fuck that ghost pepper shit though.

Baby Lee
06-18-2014, 05:50 PM
some good videos on youtube, the big dude in the last video eats like 5 of them lol People just instantly cry. lol

If you really want to endure one of those taste tests, the best thing is to swallow and keep your mouth shut until you are eligible for milk.

The pepper alone isn't the killer, it's the oxidation of the pepper oils.

R8RFAN
06-18-2014, 05:55 PM
I ate a habenero once and I will never make that mistake again

kcxiv
06-18-2014, 05:57 PM
I ate a habenero once and I will never make that mistake again

them other chili's are way way hotter then a habenero. like 100x hotter

TLO
06-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Let's say, hypothetically of course, I took one of these super hot peppers and put the oils or whatever on a condom. Then with that condom, I PIIHB. What would happen to said girl who is having it PIIHB?

nstygma
06-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Let's say, hypothetically of course, I took one of these super hot peppers and put the oils or whatever on a condom. Then with that condom, I PIIHB. What would happen to said girl who is having it PIIHB?with or without antifreeze?

R8RFAN
06-18-2014, 06:28 PM
them other chili's are way way hotter then a habenero. like 100x hotter

I know... You tube search for vids of people eating those ghost peppers.. People are crazy

Bearcat
06-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Let's say, hypothetically of course, I took one of these super hot peppers and put the oils or whatever on a condom. Then with that condom, I PIIHB. What would happen to said girl who is having it PIIHB?

You should probably worry more about what would happen to your penis, either that day or the next time you fell asleep.

R8RFAN
06-18-2014, 06:32 PM

just ptpihb and she will wiggle long time

Dayze
06-18-2014, 08:12 PM
that chick handled it more like a man that the little dude. lol

*side note....I bet she's blown everyone in that room at some point based on a dare. I knew a chick like that once who would just hang with all the dude friends and would do anything lol. she was cool. *