PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft?

Rams Fan
01-25-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd be interested in joining CP's mock draft, but I don't think I can be part of it on a weekday(unless there's a holiday).

ChiefsCountry
01-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Then for the most part you are out of luck. It rolls every day, all day.

Rams Fan
01-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Then for the most part you are out of luck. It rolls every day, all day.

Shit. If it was possible, I'd PM you my pick for the first round (assuming those players were available) and see if that would work.

If it did, I'd try doing that for other rounds, too. If Player A was taken, you could just go to the 2nd player I listed, if the 2nd player I listed was taken go to the 3rd etc. I'd have a list of like 12 players.

The Franchise
01-25-2011, 06:00 PM
You get either 12 or 24 hours to make your pick. If you know you're going to be gone during your pick....you can PM a list of people you want to take in order and that person can make your pick for you.

It's a long list to get in though because 95% of the people from the year before return.

ChiefsCountry
01-25-2011, 06:15 PM
You get either 12 or 24 hours to make your pick. If you know you're going to be gone during your pick....you can PM a list of people you want to take in order and that person can make your pick for you.

It's a long list to get in though because 95% of the people from the year before return.

This.

Speaking of the mock I will be start working on it later this week for everyones information.

Rams Fan
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM

12 to 24 hours? I can do that, if that's the case. Gonna track down who had the Rams last year(I think Hamas did).

ChiefsCountry
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
12 to 24 hours? I can do that, if that's the case. Gonna track down who had the Rams last year(I think Hamas did).

I think Hamas had a decent draft for the Rams last year. Other than the shit he got for Clausen. I want to say he took Saffold, Jimmy Graham and Danario.

Rams Fan
01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
I think Hamas had a decent draft for the Rams last year. Other than the shit he got for Clausen. I want to say he took Saffold, Jimmy Graham and Danario.

I'm looking at his picks. He picked 2 players currently on the Rams, but in the wrong rounds(Saffold and Danario). I PMed him asking if he'd be okay with letting me pick for the Rams, assuming there's enough room for him to still be in the draft and for me to pick for the Rams.

The Franchise
01-25-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm looking at his picks. He picked 2 players currently on the Rams, but in the wrong rounds(Saffold and Danario). I PMed him asking if he'd be okay with letting me pick for the Rams, assuming there's enough room for him to still be in the draft and for me to pick for the Rams.

Teams are either first come - first serve....or they're picked at random.

Rams Fan
01-25-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm throwing my name out there to join the draft if there are any openings.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Here was my draft for the Rams last year:

1. Clausen, QB

Played like a rookie QB with no help.

2. Price, DT

Got hurt five games into his rookie year and was placed on IR

3. Saffold, OT/G

All Rookie LT, borderline Pro Bowler

4. Graham, TE

31 catches for 356 yards and 5 TDs as a rookie. I'd bet that he ends up being the best TE of the class when all is said and done

5. Thurmond III, CB

Played nickel for the Seahawks as a rookie. 37 tackles and 7 PD

5. Moats, DE/OLB

This is the guy who ended Favre's start streak. Ended up starting at OLB at the end of the year for the Bills and finished with 2.5 sacks and 33 tackles

6. Alexander, WR

20 catches for 300 yards and a TD during an injury-riddled rookie year

7. Kristick OLB

Special Teamer for the 49ers

7. Church, SS

20 tackles and a FF as a backup rookie safety. I'd bet he starts next year.

7 Starks, RB

Starting RB on a Super Bowl team. He's leading the NFL playoffs in rushing.

KurtCobain
01-26-2011, 03:11 AM
I already asked OTW, not sure if he saw it, but I'd like in too. Who's running the show now?