PDA

View Full Version : Life Where do you go to get some rep around here?

TimeForWasp
01-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Bowser
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Bob Dole

Bugeater
01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Send a PM to DaFace.

Bwana
01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
I hear Hootie is handing it out like candy.

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:59 PM
That big sandy hole vagina-looking thing in Star Wars IV would be a good start.

Reaper16
Pos rep The Meat Dragon starting at midnight.

KurtCobain
im gonna rep your brains out.

milkman
01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
I have to say that Hootie is an irritating ass, but he has a point about rep.

How many threads about rep have been started since the great rep heist?

JFC, people, it's fucking meaningless.

Ming the Merciless
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM

JFC, people, it's ****ing meaningless.

(I agree) It was meaningless before the rep heist, now it is just a sad joke. I would actually argue that it is even worse now (the whole rep system).....if that is even possible....

I really don't have a well thought out solution or proposal to fix it, but I have some ideas that are percolating.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 08:13 PM
What does it matter if it's stupid now or always was? If you don't like it, turn it off and stay away from the threads.

pr_capone
01-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Actually, this is the perfect thread to get rep!

repped!

RealSNR
01-30-2011, 08:28 PM
That big sandy hole vagina-looking thing in Star Wars IV would be a good start.That's Star Wars VI, Tismer Lysdexia

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Each rep should be sent to a committee comprised of three annually elected posters who decide whether the post in question is worthy of the rep, be it negative or positive. They will then vote on whether the rep should be allowed. If the rep is disallowed, the repper can appeal to the CP Supreme Rep Court, which is made up of 9 posters who are appointed for life by the CP president. The CPSRC will decide whether to see the case, and if they do, they will compile opinions and present a majority decision.

This would have to be a full-time job for the members of the committee and the CPSRC, but as I see it, it's the only way to lend credibility to the system.

threebag
01-30-2011, 08:36 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ASZqatVMLLOTsM::www.mukaumedia.co.uk/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdHKZ-o6EVapBQAN_XlUCRQvyjbPQ

RealSNR
01-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Bob DoleHow did I miss this LMAO LMAO

Raiderhater58
01-30-2011, 08:39 PM
hits the

TimeForWasp
01-30-2011, 08:53 PM
I don't understand how this rep thing works. Someone gives me neg rep, so I give them one, then they give me numerous more, I try to do that and it doesn't let me and says I have to spread it around before I can neg rep them again. How can they do it and I can't ? that's fucked up.

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
I don't understand how this rep thing works. Someone gives me neg rep, so I give them one, then they give me numerous more, I try to do that and it doesn't let me and says I have to spread it around before I can neg rep them again. How can they do it and I can't ? that's fucked up.
Because they spread it around before getting back to you.

Pablo
01-30-2011, 08:59 PM

JFC, people, it's fucking meaningless.NEGGED.

Bugeater
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM
And that's exactly where most of the garbage rep gets handed out, if something needs to be changed with the rep system, it's that.

LET US REP BOMB!

pr_capone
I don't understand how this rep thing works. Someone gives me neg rep, so I give them one, then they give me numerous more, I try to do that and it doesn't let me and says I have to spread it around before I can neg rep them again. How can they do it and I can't ? that's ****ed up.

ROFL

TimeForWasp

So I have to neg rep someone else? I don't like to give neg rep in the first place, but I was just trying to recipricate to a couple jerks negging me. And to no suprise, they are friends.

DaFace
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
(I agree) It was meaningless before the rep heist, now it is just a sad joke. I would actually argue that it is even worse now (the whole rep system).....if that is even possible....

I really don't have a well thought out solution or proposal to fix it, but I have some ideas that are percolating.

Eh, it's new, and it's the beginning of the offseason. It'll calm down to its previous level of stupidity once people get used to it.

In retrospect, though, I should have reset everyone to 1000 or so or something. I think the issue right now is that it's possible to put long-term posters in the red since everyone started out so low. Oh well.

pr_capone
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
it was! it was the one that turned it red!

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
I just want acceptance.

Donger
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
That's Star Wars VI, Tismer Lysdexia

LMAO

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 09:09 PM
So I have to neg rep someone else? I don't like to give neg rep in the first place, but I was just trying to recipricate to a couple jerks negging me. And to no suprise, they are friends.
No, you can pos rep someone. You need to rep two other people before you can rep the person you really want to again.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
I just want friends.

TimeForWasp
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
No, you can pos rep someone. You need to rep two other people before you can rep the person you really want to again.

ok cool, I learned something today. Thanks

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
The Meat Dragon and I have a deal where we rep each other a lot.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:23 PM
I just want somebody to like me.

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
I just want somebody to like me.

http://brainonsigs.smugmug.com/Photography/Cattle-Branding-1/pdog3B/424334831_LpuJs-L.jpg

Friends?

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
I just want to be like everybody else.

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
LiveSteam,
Do you have a time-lapse series of photos of that shot or something? I've seen you post like four different frames today alone.

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
LiveSteam,
Do you have a time-lapse series of photos of that shot or something? I've seen you post like four different frames today alone.

yes.

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM

That slut!

Pablo
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
If order to recieve rep, you have to draw the blood of a CP elder.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:33 PM
I fucked Courtney Love. I don't care if it's neg for how nasty it is, or pos for going through with it, but that deserves so kind of rep.

TimeForWasp
01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Well this thread costed me all 59 of my rep power. :banghead::deevee::D

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Girls just want to have fun.

Saul Good
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM

You misspelled rape.

threebag
01-30-2011, 09:50 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:mwXBp5BSfXu2iM::lifeanddeathoflife.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeGJFTeMC5tJRNzaZIWxGqqWQyVhw

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 10:08 PM
You misspelled rape.

That's my deal with the female members of the planet. They just don't know it yet.

(Evil raising of left eyebrow.)

crossbow
01-30-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't understand how this rep thing works. Someone gives me neg rep, so I give them one, then they give me numerous more, I try to do that and it doesn't let me and says I have to spread it around before I can neg rep them again. How can they do it and I can't ? that's ****ed up.

Explanation:

Aliens were abducting posters on this board to conduct experiments on their private parts. At first there weren't all that many so those people were dismissed as crackpots. Over the years the stories became so numerous that suspicion of a government cover up began to take root. The situation was causing panic in some cases. As in all other conspiracies, people wanted answers but weren't getting any so they started blaming the posters and using the rep count as proof of involvement. The admins couldn't control the aliens but they could do the next best thing. Set the rep count back to zero to protect everyone's identity.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your rep power.

RedNFeisty
01-30-2011, 10:26 PM
That's my deal with the female members of the planet. They just don't know it yet.

(Evil raising of left eyebrow.)

Bring it on, Peachy!!:D

I dislike the fact that I can only give out so much rep in 24 hours. What if someone says something funny after I run out of rep? My attention span isn't long enough to remember tomorrow that I wanted to rep someone yesterday. And, if I do remember that I wanted to rep someone, I can't remember what thread or comment I wanted to rep them for. If only I were an intelligent man, I wouldn't have these issues. :cuss:

RedNFeisty
01-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Explanation:

Aliens were abducting posters on this board to conduct experiments on their private parts. At first there weren't all that many so those people were dismissed as crackpots. Over the years the stories became so numerous that suspicion of a government cover up began to take root. The situation was causing panic in some cases. As in all other conspiracies, people wanted answers but weren't getting any so they started blaming the posters and using the rep count as proof of involvement. The admins couldn't control the aliens but they could do the next best thing. Set the rep count back to zero to protect everyone's identity.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your rep power.

ROFL

See, if I wasn't out of rep tonight, I would give this clever fellow rep, but sad to say I can't and I won't remember his witty retort tomorrow. :banghead:

kcfanXIII
01-31-2011, 04:32 AM
If i could rep from my phone I'd rep several posts in this thread for making me laugh. Wouldn't matter anyways, my rep power is still puny from the great rep hiest...

King_Chief_Fan
01-31-2011, 08:13 AM
Just curious.

And if you are too stupid to realize this is a joke, GFYS.

if you want rep then you must spend 24-7 on this board.....lick some dick around here and bitch about it in a post.......then you get it.

Old Dog
01-31-2011, 10:32 AM
Don't get it at Wal-Mart. The rep sold there is made in China and pronounced, "lep" so it gets mistaken for leprosy which is a different thing altogether.