PDA

View Full Version : Football Character in the AFCW: Police Blotter

Ugly Duck
02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Broncos: 7
1/18/2011: Broncos RB Laurence Maroney is arrested on weapons charges.
12/20/2010: Broncos LB Kevin Alexander is arrested for assault and battery.
12/10/2010: Broncos CB Perrish Cox is arrested for sexual assault.
11/12/2010: Broncos LB D.J. Williams is arrested for suspicion of DUI.
10/24/2010: Broncos LB Elvis Dumervil is arrested for assault.
9/07/09: Broncos TE Richard Quinn is arrested for “harassment — obstruction of phone services/domestic violence.”
3/1/09: Broncos WR Brandon Marshall is arrested for disorderly conduct.

Chargers: 6
5/24/2010: Chargers S Kevin Ellison is arrested for possession of 100 Vicodin pills.
4/30/2010: Chargers WR Vincent Jackson pleads guilty to knowingly driving with a suspended license.
2/23/10: Chargers WR Vincent Jackson pleads guilty to DUI charges.
1/17/10: Chargers WR Vincent Jackson is arrested for driving with a suspended license.
9/06/09: Chargers LB Shawne "roidman" Merriman is arrested for battery and false imprisonment.
4/25/09: Chargers LB Shaun Phillips is charged with misdemeanor battery.

Chiefs: 4
1/30/10: Chiefs CB Michael Richardson is arrested for various alcohol-related charges.
3/24/09: Chiefs RB Larry Johnson pleads guilty to two counts of disturbing the peace.
3/13/09: Chiefs CB David Macklin is arrested for DUI.
2/5/09: Chiefs TE Michael Merritt is arrested for suspicion of marijuana possession.

Raiders: 1
3/21/09: Raiders OT Cornell Green is arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/police-blotter/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Cro_ludesi/mcclain-o.gif

KCrockaholic
02-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Was that a Rock Bottom?

ChiTown
02-03-2011, 08:30 PM
If you get arrested for the Chiefs, you get your walking papers. If you get arrested for the Raiders, it's called a promotion.

RealSNR
How many of those guys are with their teams?

chief52
So you decided not to count all the Raider arrests?

chief52
02-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Jamarcus Russell

Okie_Apparition
02-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Tom Cable

Rasputin
02-03-2011, 08:38 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmNbfnFRT1A?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmNbfnFRT1A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

This is Raiders theme song or anthem... nsfw

Ugly Duck
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM
If you get arrested for the Chiefs, you get your walking papers. If you get arrested for the Raiders, it's called a promotion.

Actually, Cornell Green was a Bronco that Oakland brought over from Denver. Raider canned him after he blemished the Good Name of the Oakland Raiders with his unacceptable behavior. That kinda stuff may be OK for Kansas City & Denver & Sandy Eggo... but we don't let hoodlums like that wear Silver & Black.

Click the link. The ex-Bronco is the only one to taint the Oakland uniform.

Over-Head
02-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Tom CableNo longer with our team there sparky

Over-Head
02-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Was that a Rock Bottom? Intentional grounding :evil:

Bugeater
02-03-2011, 08:57 PM
That's because nobody notices when a football player commits a crime in Oakland, it just blends in with the rest of the crime.

chief52
02-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Even Al Davis admits that signing a bunch of low character players has been a mistake. They are full of them. Said that in his recent rambling press conference. Long live Al Davis and he band of retards!!!

Rams Fan
02-03-2011, 09:11 PM

Amendola can take hits.

KCrockaholic
02-03-2011, 09:11 PM
No longer with our team there sparky

Neither is Larry Johnson, Michael Merritt, or David Macklin on the Chiefs. Point?

SDChiefs
02-03-2011, 09:21 PM
No longer with our team there sparky

And lj is still a chief?

TheGuardian
02-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Amendola can take hits.

I like hiow McClain quickly runs away from the "tackle" like a pussy because he knows some Rams are coming.

Usual Raider vag.

Ugly Duck
02-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Amendola can take hits.

Seriously. I actually like the guy for that - even though he plays for a team in the evil state of Missouri. Hopped right up after, as OverHead pointed out, being "intentionally grounded." I hate the Steelers, but I love Hines Ward. Rams moved to the wrong state, but I respect Amendola.

Over-Head
02-03-2011, 09:43 PM
And lj is still a chief? Nope, but I didn't make the list up...

Rams Fan
02-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Seriously. I actually like the guy for that - even though he plays for a team in the evil state of Missouri. Hopped right up after, as OverHead pointed out, being "intentionally grounded." I hate the Steelers, but I love Hines Ward. Rams moved to the wrong state, but I respect Amendola.

Dude, he took this hit in '09:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQw-LpSlSvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's a tough son of a gun.

Chiefspants
02-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Nope, but I didn't make the list up...

Lol, it looks like this list needs a few revisions then.

Buck
02-04-2011, 12:26 AM
3/21/2009 Cornell Green Oakland OT Arrested in Tampa after allegedly slamming the mother of his two children against wall and hitting her with mop handle.

9/14/2008 Tommy Kelly Oakland DL Arrested, charged with DUI after game.

2/19/2008 Fabian Washington Oakland CB Arrested on domestic battery charge in Florida. Girlfriend had red marks on her neck, according to a report. Deferred prosecution, 26-week intervention program. NFL suspended him one game.

7/5/2007 Bryant McNeal Oakland DE Arrested in South Carolina after traffic stop. Outstanding warrant in Florida for defrauding a pawn broker. Also served warrant for writing bad $1,500 check. Ticketed for driving with a suspended license and driving a vehicle without a headlight. Cut by team the next week.

12/20/2004 Marques Anderson Oakland S_ Anderson and Woodson were arrested in downtown Oakland on suspicion of being drunk in public. Dropped

12/20/2004 Charles Woodson Oakland DB Anderson and Woodson were arrested in downtown Oakland on suspicion of being drunk in public. Dropped

9/20/2003 Sebastian Janikowski Oakland K_ Arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault, misdemeanor vandalism and public drunkenness after an altercation at a Walnut Creek nightclub. Dropped

10/2/2002 Sebastian Janikowski Oakland K_ Cited for two misdemeanor counts of drunken driving in Oakland. Pleaded no contest, $1,292 fine, three years probation

8/25/2002 Darrell Russell Oakland DT Arrested in Nevada on suspicion of drunken driving and speeding after leaving the Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel. Pleaded guilty, 48 hours community service, fines, DUI school

2/1/2002 Darrell Russell Oakland DL Russell (St. Augustine High) was arrested by Alameda police, who alleged that he and two friends gave a "date rape" drug to a female acquaintance before raping her. Dropped

6/21/2000 Sebastian Janikowski Oakland K_ Charged with one count of felony possession of a controlled substance after being found with a designer drug during a police sweep. Dropped

5/24/2000 Charles Woodson Oakland CB Arrested in Ann Arbor, Mich., on outstanding warrants charging him with drunken driving and driving on a suspended license. Pleaded guilty to impaired driving, 60 hours community service

BOLD = CURRENT RAIDER
RED = DEAD

Bewbies
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Dude, he took this hit in '09:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQw-LpSlSvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's a tough son of a gun.

I bet there wasn't 5 people that saw this live on tv. Rams v Lions last year? LMAO

Rams Fan
02-04-2011, 12:35 AM
I bet there wasn't 5 people that saw this live on tv. Rams v Lions last year? LMAO

I remember after finishing some work, I found out that the Rams had a lead. I was like, "HOLY SHIT!11!". They were up 10-0(I think) and got a TD because of a fake FG throw for a TD by the kicker. The Rams blew the lead, IIRC, but still ended up winning.

rtmike
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Neither is Larry Johnson, Michael Merritt, or David Macklin on the Chiefs. Point?

Or Richardson.

Sooo, that means none of those Chief players listed are on the team.

Ugly Duck
02-04-2011, 01:11 AM
BOLD = CURRENT RAIDER
RED = DEAD

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Hey now... you listed all the Raider arrests in the last decade - including the dropped charges. Nice try, but it is still about equal to the number of Charger arrests in the last two seasons alone. Face it, your team is a buncha thugs & criminals compared to the Oakland players. Chiefs, Broncos & Chargers need to clean up their act & act more civilized like Raider players. Unless those behaviors are OK with the respective fan bases.

Chiefspants
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Hey now... you listed all the Raider arrests in the last decade - including the dropped charges. Nice try, but it is still about equal to the number of Charger arrests in the last two seasons alone. Face it, your team is a buncha thugs & criminals compared to the Oakland players. Chiefs, Broncos & Chargers need to clean up their act & act more civilized like Raider players. Unless those behaviors are OK with the respective fan bases.

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Spot-on-irl-troll-face.jpg

Buck
02-04-2011, 01:51 AM

One of those was Tila Tequila accusing Merriman of something he didn't do because he wouldn't fuck her.

Two of them are driving with a suspended license, one is a DUI, and the other is having Vicodin Pills.

Yours is aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Cool story bro.

spida_man23
02-04-2011, 01:55 AM
man they aint been in that much trouble

WV
02-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Reading is fundamental....

Quesadilla Joe
02-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Actually, Cornell Green was a Bronco that Oakland brought over from Denver. Raider canned him after he blemished the Good Name of the Oakland Raiders with his unacceptable behavior. That kinda stuff may be OK for Kansas City & Denver & Sandy Eggo... but we don't let hoodlums like that wear Silver & Black.

Click the link. The ex-Bronco is the only one to taint the Oakland uniform.

Cornell Green never played a down for the Broncos.

Ugly Duck
02-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Cornell Green never played a down for the Broncos.

Broncos top the arrested list - apparently Denver used Green as a role model for their other players...

Quesadilla Joe
02-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth charged with simple assault for actions in road rage incident Wednesday with another driver in Reston, Va.https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/33562040631042048

Ugly Duck
02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/33562040631042048

Good find - happened after the list was compiled. Now there's two Raiders (he'll show up on PFT's next list).

Iowanian
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Spot-on-irl-troll-face.jpg

I wondered what the hobo with the golden voice would look like with a bath and a shave.

Halfcan
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM

Exactly-add in todd marinivich and it equals out-lol

Chiefspants
02-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Broncos top the arrested list - apparently Denver used Green as a role model for their other players...

http://kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_17263.jpg

Valiant
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Nope, but I didn't make the list up...

So let me get your logic straight for a second..

Your first defense on Cable is he is no longer on the team???

Then when it is said none of the Chiefs on the list are on the team your reasoning is I did not make the list??

Are you on ****ing drugs..

MMXcalibur
02-05-2011, 12:00 AM
The Raiders are a gaggle of assclown thugs and will ALWAYS BE a gaggle of assclown thugs.

royr17
02-05-2011, 03:29 AM
9/07/09: Broncos TE Richard Quinn is arrested for “harassment — obstruction of phone services/domestic violence.”

5/24/2010: Chargers S Kevin Ellison is arrested for possession of 100 Vicodin pills.
4/30/2010: Chargers WR Vincent Jackson pleads guilty to knowingly driving with a suspended license.
1/17/10: Chargers WR Vincent Jackson is arrested for driving with a suspended license.
9/06/09: Chargers LB Shawne "roidman" Merriman is arrested for battery and false imprisonment.

1/30/10: Chiefs CB Michael Richardson is arrested for various alcohol-related charges.
3/24/09: Chiefs RB Larry Johnson pleads guilty to two counts of disturbing the peace.
2/5/09: Chiefs TE Michael Merritt is arrested for suspicion of marijuana possession.

3/21/09: Raiders OT Cornell Green is arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

This thread is the biggest joke ever. Kansas City now is not known for allowing thugs to play on their team. That became very appearent when Pioli took over and Merritt got arrested, what did that get him, his ticket out of Kansas City. And all of those guy that you listed Merritt, Macklin, LJ, and Richardson, they are all gone. Oakland is make of thugs, denver has problem childs, and san diego have a few head cases.

Oh yea btw Ugly Duck, you say that the Raiders dont keep trouble makers on their team, then explain to me why Tommy Kelly is still on your team and he got arrested for DUI ? David Macklin got arrested for DUI and the Chiefs cut him, so that goes to show that they dont tolerate with screw ups. The Chiefs are and always will be a class act organization, something that Oakland can never be considered.

cabletech94
02-05-2011, 07:42 AM
that raider list does seem a little low to me.

|Zach|
02-05-2011, 08:27 AM
So let me get your logic straight for a second..

Your first defense on Cable is he is no longer on the team???

Then when it is said none of the Chiefs on the list are on the team your reasoning is I did not make the list??

Are you on ****ing drugs..

Heh

Over-Head
02-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Are you on ****ing drugs.. had just came in from the shed when I posted...so yes :D

Over-Head
02-05-2011, 09:22 AM
The Chiefs are and always will be a class act organization, something that Oakland can never be considered.
Ane with only 1 SB ring against our 3, I guess it is true....Nice guy's finish last :D

Quesadilla Joe
03-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Raiders lineman arrested on gun charge

The lockout launched nearly six days ago, and already two arrests have occurred.

Both involve guns.

Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was arrested Saturday for allegedly brandishing a firearm. On Thursday, Raiders offensive lineman Mario Henderson was arrested for carrying a concealed firearm, according to NBC 2.

Henderson reportedly admitted to having the weapon after being pulled over for violating a Fort Myers ordinance that prohibits music from being heard more than 150 feet from a vehicle.

Henderson, who will become a free agent (possibly restricted, possibly unrestricted) whenever the next league year begins, was charged with carrying a concealed firearm. He also was cited for failure to wear a seat belt, and for violating the noise ordinance.

A four-year veteran who arrived via round three of the 2007 draft, Henderson appeared in every game with seven starts in 2010. In 2009, he started every game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/17/raiders-lineman-arrested-on-gun-charge/

chefsos
03-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Henderson reportedly admitted to having the weapon after being pulled over for violating a Fort Myers ordinance that prohibits music from being heard more than 150 feet from a vehicle.Meh. He was carrying a gun.

However: 150 feet! Jesus Christ!

Fishpicker
03-17-2011, 10:01 PM

damn, is that real? simple possession isn't even an arrestable offense. WTF?

Quesadilla Joe
04-03-2011, 08:01 PM
OP needs updated. Two Raiders arrested in the past two weeks. LMAO

crazycoffey
04-03-2011, 08:55 PM

LOL - the Raider arrest is a felony, the other teams list are not...

Ugly Duck
04-03-2011, 11:44 PM
OP needs updated. Two Raiders arrested in the past two weeks. LMAO

Uh-oh.... 4 more arrests & we catch up to Denver....

ShowtimeSBMVP
05-06-2011, 03:26 PM
FootballPostNationalFootballPost

by RavensInsider

Chargers LB Antwan Applewhite arrested for suspicion of DUI: Linebacker arrested

Ugly Duck
05-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Broncos & Chargers are tied at the top, then the Chiefs. The tame & well-behaved Raiders are still the Polyannas of the division....