PDA

View Full Version : Poop Man Adds Wife to Terrorist No Fly List.... Just Because

Frazod
02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
He's out of a job and probably going to jail, but it must have been fun while it lasted..... ROFL

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/officer-fired-wife-no-fly-list/

UK immigration officer fired for putting wife on ‘no-fly’ list

By Daniel Tencer
Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 -- 7:18 pm

Woman stuck for three years in Pakistan

Ever since anti-terrorist "no-fly" lists were implemented in the years following the 9/11 attacks, critics have aired concerns about people being unjustly denied the ability to fly, and about the prospect of government agents abusing the ability to ground travelers.

Now a revelation from the British government suggests those fears aren't unfounded.

According to the Home Office, the department in charge of internal security in the UK, an immigration officer decided to get rid of his wife by placing her on a "no-fly" list.

The Daily Mirror reported that the officer's wife traveled to Pakistan to visit relatives, but when she arrived at the airport to come home to Britain, she was told she could not board the plane and officials would not reveal why.

The woman ended up stranded in Pakistan for three years as a result, the Daily Mail reported.

“She obviously thought her husband, being an immigration officer, would be able to find out what was going on," a source inside the immigration office told the Mirror. "Little did she know it was him who had put her on the list. By all accounts he then had the time of his life.”

What's more, Home Office officials didn't discover the fraudulent listing until the immigration agent, whom the British government didn't name, was put up for promotion and a review of his work uncovered his wife's name on a no-fly list.

The officer confessed to altering the list and was fired for "gross misconduct," the Home Office stated.

He reportedly worked at the immigration bureau's head office near London, where he was part of a group responsible for updating government security lists.

A Home Office spokesman said the British government takes all allegations of misconduct seriously.

"On the extremely rare occasions where this occurs, the strongest action is taken," the spokesman said.

Bowser
02-06-2011, 01:22 AM
I shouldn't, but LMAO

Al Bundy
02-06-2011, 01:25 AM
This might be the best thing ever done.

Frazod
02-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Sorry, baby, I have no idea how you could have got on that list. I've talked to my boss, and he's mystified as well. I really miss you. In the meantime, I'll send you a couple of new burkas and some toilet paper. Tell Uncle Akbar I said hi! LMAO

teedubya
02-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Awesome... there is so much comedy potential in this.

TimeForWasp
02-06-2011, 01:37 AM
That is some funny shit.

kcmaxwell
02-06-2011, 02:04 AM
That really is hysterical! "What do you mean you can't get home?"

Imon Yourside
02-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Ya i posted this in DC a while back

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241044&highlight=immigration+officer

JOhn
02-06-2011, 02:10 AM
ROFLROFL

Oh, this man is my HERO OF THE YEAR!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

J Diddy
02-06-2011, 02:51 AM
ROFLROFL

Oh, this man is my HERO OF THE YEAR!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

He at least needs a nomination for Time Magazine person of the year.

Pushead2
02-06-2011, 04:00 AM
ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 09:05 AM
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

JD10367
02-06-2011, 09:55 AM
The Daily Mirror reported that the officer's wife traveled to Pakistan to visit relatives, but when she arrived at the airport to come home to Britain, she was told she could not board the plane and officials would not reveal why.

The woman ended up stranded in Pakistan for three years as a result, the Daily Mail reported.

“She obviously thought her husband, being an immigration officer, would be able to find out what was going on," a source inside the immigration office told the Mirror. "Little did she know it was him who had put her on the list. By all accounts he then had the time of his life.”

Judging from the wording of this, it makes her sound like a totally innocent victim of a douchebag husband. So I'll save my "attaboy"s until more info comes up. If it turns out she was a horrible shrewish wife-from-hell, kudos. If it turns out she was just a nice woman duped by her douchebag husband, I hope he gets anal-raped in prison repeatedly.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Judging from the wording of this, it makes her sound like a totally innocent victim of a douchebag husband. So I'll save my "attaboy"s until more info comes up. If it turns out she was a horrible shrewish wife-from-hell, kudos. If it turns out she was just a nice woman duped by her douchebag husband, I hope he gets anal-raped in prison repeatedly.

Idon't know what kind of world you live in but chances are 99.9% she was a bitch.

RedNFeisty
02-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Idon't know what kind of world you live in but chances are 99.9% she was a bitch.

Hey, wait a damn minute! I resemble that remark. I would have his nuts in a vice grip before the anal raping could commence!

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Hey, wait a damn minute! I resemble that remark. I would have his nuts in a vice grip before the anal raping could commence!

Sounds like a date. PM me.

Over-Head
02-06-2011, 10:30 AM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

rockymtnchief
02-06-2011, 10:38 AM
I guess it's better than breaking up via texts. :p

KurtCobain
02-06-2011, 10:55 AM

Why aren't you trapped outside of my country?

Bwana
02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
3 years, DAMN! ROFL

RedNFeisty
02-06-2011, 11:15 AM
What, you like your nuts in a vice grip??

Why aren't you trapped outside of my country?
I don't have a husband stupid enough to try such a thing???

KurtCobain
02-06-2011, 11:16 AM
What, you like your nuts in a vice grip??

I don't have a husband stupid enough to try such a thing???

This country is going to shit.

RedNFeisty
02-06-2011, 11:25 AM
This country is going to shit.

Come on, I add an entertainment factor! If it weren't for people like me, this world would be sooo boring.

KurtCobain
02-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Come on, I add an entertainment factor! If it weren't for people like me, this world would be sooo boring.

Pakistan is boring. You could bedazzle you head cloth and spice up the place.

Phobia
02-06-2011, 12:37 PM

Wait a minute. This is how husbands get jealous. We're not going to have any of that here.

Bwana
02-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Wait a minute. This is how husbands get jealous. We're not going to have any of that here.

Husbands hell! He better hope his hogs don't get wind of that post.

Over-Head
02-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Husbands hell! He better hope his hogs don't get wind of that post.ROFL

Fat Elvis
02-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I think this thread is a litmus test to find out which planeteers have been butt-hurt in a divorce.

Phobia
02-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Heh. I've been butt-hurt in divorce. If I were given the opportunity to drop my ex-wife off in Pakistan or any other 'stan, I would do it in a heartbeat. Leave her forever. I hope she falls an inch too short to die.

wazu
02-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Three years? There are other modes of transportation besides air travel. I'm guessing she wasn't overly anxious to get back.

FAX
02-06-2011, 01:39 PM
There were times in my life when I could have used a no-drive list.

FAX

kysirsoze
02-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Three years? There are other modes of transportation besides air travel. I'm guessing she wasn't overly anxious to get back.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure there are other avenues than your husband to investigate why you're on the no fly list. They didn't even find out until he was promoted. I'd be raising hell till I got an answer. (Unless Pakistan was preferable to my douchelord husband.)

BigRedChief
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Wait a minute. This is how husbands get jealous. We're not going to have any of that here.I don't know how many here get that joke...but still damn funny.ROFL

WV
02-06-2011, 02:58 PM
He was pissed because she had come over and gotten "Americanized" and figured out that she could put him on the no ride list! Sweet revenge!

Phobia
02-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I don't know how many here get that joke...but still damn funny.ROFL

There are over 40,000 Phobia posts on this site that are damn funny. It's just that nobody gets most of them.

Lzen
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm gonna play devil's advocate. What if it were someone's mother or sister or daughter to whom this happened? Would you all still think it was funny? This woman is not your ex wife and they may have gotten divorced because he cheated on her for all we know.

Frazod
02-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm gonna play devil's advocate. What if it were someone's mother or sister or daughter to whom this happened? Would you all still think it was funny? This woman is not your ex wife and they may have gotten divorced because he cheated on her for all we know.

I think you and JD are missing the spirit of this thread.

Bwana
02-06-2011, 04:39 PM

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/504-internet-white-night-because-if-you-defend-the-camwhore-she-will-have-sex-with-you-no-really-she-will.jpg (http://500motivators.com/motivate/me/internet-white-night-because-if-you-defend-the-camwhore-she-will-have-sex-with-you-no-really-she-will/#)

Lzen
02-06-2011, 05:48 PM

:evil: Just thought I'd play devil's advocate for a bit.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm still waiting for a date with some pliers.

DaneMcCloud
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm surprised it doesn't happen more frequently