PDA

View Full Version : Football Cassel willing to give Bradford the lowdown on McDaniels

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Rams | Sam Bradford could get help learning offense from another QB
Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:00:21 -0800

St. Louis Rams QB Sam Bradford said that Kansas City Chiefs QB Matt Cassel let Bradford know that he would be willing to help Bradford out if he had any questions about offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels' offense, reports Albert Breer, of NFL Network. "Cassel actually texted me the day after, couple days after we hired (McDaniels), told me that if I ever had any questions about the offense not to hesitate to call him, and he'd be happy to answer any questions," Bradford said. "To hear that from a guy like that, that's really cool, knowing I have a resource like that if I ever need anything," Bradford said. Cassel told me later "to watch my back and make sure I have plenty of vaseline available at a moments notice or they'll soon be referring to me as Sam Cutler, whatever that means"

Shogun
02-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I for one, think Cassel should have let Bradford find out about the ass raping first hand. Now he is giving the edge to our Rival across the border. NOT COOL!

KurtCobain
02-06-2011, 11:20 AM
If McDaniels wants his guy still, I'd be fine with a Cassel for Bradford trade. Pioli might expect some extra draft picks thrown in and maybe steven jackson.

stlchiefs
02-06-2011, 11:39 AM
If McDaniels wants his guy still, I'd be fine with a Cassel for Bradford trade. Pioli might expect some extra draft picks thrown in and maybe steven jackson.

I think that might upset the KC faithful, but I might be able to bring myself to agree to such a trade. :p

KurtCobain
02-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Matt Cassel and Dexter McCluster
to the rams for
Sam Bradford, 2011 1st rounder, 2012 first rounder, and ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

http://www.robertjschwalb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dr-evil.jpg

Rams Fan
02-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Repost. I posted this last week.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2011, 12:26 PM

Nobody listens to you. And anyway I spiced it up.

kcfanXIII
02-06-2011, 12:27 PM

But you are from the stl so no one cares.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2011, 12:16 AM

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/hank-hill-28783.jpg

"yep".

Bob Dole
02-07-2011, 12:23 AM
I for one, think Cassel should have let Bradford find out about the ass raping first hand. Now he is giving the edge to our Rival across the border. NOT COOL!

Rival across the border? WTF are you talking about?

King_Chief_Fan
02-07-2011, 07:38 AM
I think Bradford and Cassel should swap teams.

McD would be happy, Cassel would be happy and 80K Chiefs fans would be happy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2011, 07:52 AM
I think Bradford and Cassel should swap teams.

McD would be happy, Cassel would be happy and 80K Chiefs fans would be happy.

It would be great, but I doubt Spags really needs a Piss Boy slopping his piss-bucket on the sidelines.

B_Ambuehl
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Like Cassel is some sorta master of Mcdouches offense. He never made it past day 1 install.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Like Cassel is some sorta master of Mcdouches offense. He never made it past day 1 install.

Sir, do NOT question the Pro Bowl Alternate...

InChiefsHeaven
02-07-2011, 10:59 AM
You guys, it's obvious that this is all part of some kind of Cassel\Haley\Pioli master plan...lure Bradford into your confidense...feed him false information...watch him suck for two years, not because he has no talent but because you have manipulated him to be that way...he gets cut, Chiefs pick him up in 2 years for nothing...then go on an epic 3 year consecutive SB championship run...

...Pioli is a genious...

SenselessChiefsFan
02-07-2011, 11:26 AM

You are stupid. Bradford will never be successful in the NFL./Mecca.