PDA

View Full Version : Football Michael Vick confronted by dog owner who adopted one of his Pit Bulls

PunkinDrublic
02-07-2011, 09:06 PM
This is a local story here. What pisses me off is that our mayor pro-tem feels Vick is worthy of being awarded a key to the city. WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ra0J-V7ZM&feature=player_embedded

pr_capone
02-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Who the fuck cares?

Yeah, he killed dogs. He went to prison. Done fucking deal.

PunkinDrublic
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Who the **** cares?

Yeah, he killed dogs. He went to prison. Done ****ing deal.

He did do his time but I think it's bullshit that he's being rewarded in this community like he's some kind of hero. He doesn't live here, he doesn't do anything for the city of Dallas.

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Who the fuck cares?

This
Leave the man alone he payed a huge price.

Gonzo
02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Who the fuck cares?

I do. Even though they're pit bulls, (a worthless breed) he's still a piece of shit that deserved more jail time than what he got. I hope he rots in hell.

Oh, and PR... Didn't you have a dog you were extremely attached to pass away a year or two ago?
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNFeisty
02-07-2011, 09:26 PM
He did do his time but I think it's bullshit that he's being rewarded in this community like he's some kind of hero. He doesn't live here, he doesn't do anything for the city of Dallas.

I don't give two shits about Vick, but what is Dallas doing honoring him? Couldn't they find a more deserving person? I dunno, maybe someone that feeds the hungry, or shelters the homeless??

Demonpenz
02-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Haters goin' to hate

Hootie
02-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I do. Even though they're pit bulls, (a worthless breed) he's still a piece of shit that deserved more jail time than what he got. I hope he rots in hell.

Oh, and PR... Didn't you have a dog you were extremely attached to pass away a year or two ago?
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope you rot in hell you fockin' quee

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:29 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

WOW! I agree what he did was wrong & real bad.
Man people act liked he was raping & killing children.
I could have convicted him on racketeering,not paying taxes on cash he made ect.
But i could never put a man in jail for killing an animal. Now if a mans animal gets loose & eats another human. Then I could put him in jail.

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
This
Leave the man alone he payed a huge price.

What huge price? Try brutally killing multiple dogs, and then get your job back. You would have done way more time than him as well...

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a fucking idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone
02-07-2011, 09:31 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

I strongly disagree that Pits are a worthless breed. Yes, he is a piece of shit for having done what he did.

That said, he gave up a big chunk of time and served the sentence handed to him. Do we want to tar and feather the guy?

Fine... hate him, curse him, and damn him to hell. Just leave the guy alone in public. How can we as a community expect him to grow past this if we won't drop it?

And yes, I had a dog named Keely. She was a very special dog. We now have 3 dogs at home. Two Doxies (one who rides the motorcycle with me), and one short hair chow mix that we got at the pound.

I love me some dogs.

Bugeater
I stopped being outraged about what he did a long time ago. But that doesn't mean he's not a piece of shit.

Tribal Warfare

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/Thats_Racist_Pink.gif

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:32 PM
WOW! I agree what he did was wrong & real bad.
Man people act liked he was raping & killing children.
I could have convicted him on racketeering,not paying taxes on cash he made ect.
But i could never put a man in jail for killing an animal. Now if a mans animal gets loose & eats another human. Then I could put him in jail.

Killing ONE animal is one thing....murdering NUMEROUS dogs by hanging them, beating them against walls,
electricuting them, pulling their teeth out with pliers....is another.

And your a piece of shit if you think otherwise.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-07-2011, 09:33 PM
What huge price? Try brutally killing multiple dogs, and then get your job back. You would have done way more time than him as well...

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a fucking idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
And you're a fucking tool. Get over it.

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:36 PM
This is what I think of you & your dogs MR.TRR
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wTvKwWXwgpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:36 PM
And you're a fucking tool. Get over it.

Go suck a dick faggot.
Posted via Mobile Device

PunkinDrublic
02-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Vick didn't just kill dogs. He literally enjoyed torturing the shit out of them. He took one of his kids pet dogs and used it as a bait dog and let one of his pits tear it to pieces. In his confession he describes himself as laughing maniacally as he tortured dogs to death. He did his time and is free to play for his employer but he doesn't deserve to be rewarded as any kind of role model.

Bugeater
02-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Go suck a dick pillowbitergot.
Posted via Mobile Device
HEY LOOK AT ME I GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH PRIEST HOLMES EIGHT YEARS AGO AND I'M STILL HANGING ON TO THAT MEMORY!

Fucking tool.

TRR
Vick didn't just kill dogs. He literally enjoyed torturing the shit out of them. He took one of his kids pet dogs and used it as a bait dog and let one of his pits tear it to pieces. In his confession he describes himself as laughing maniacally as he tortured dogs to death. He did his time and is free to play for his employer but he doesn't deserve to be rewarded as any kind of role model.

Nor should he ever been allowed back in the NFL. He should be relegated to work suited for other felons as they are released from prison...Not awarded the opportunity to make millions again all while being glamorized.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
Go suck a dick pillowbitergot.
Posted via Mobile Device

I killed a K-9 out by Harlen Iowa last week. arrest me

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:46 PM
HEY LOOK AT ME I GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH PRIEST HOLMES EIGHT YEARS AGO AND I'M STILL HANGING ON TO THAT MEMORY!

Fucking tool.

Dude I don't have time to switch pictures all day and hang out on here like you do all fucking day faggot. I actually have a life and post from my cell on occasion...not from my parents basement.

Your an uneducated hillbilly. Do some research before you go backing someone of Vick's character retard.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
02-07-2011, 09:46 PM

dude, unless you explain the circumstances that's a really fucked up rebuttal.

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:47 PM

Wow your a class act. Come tell me that in person.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Your an uneducated hillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device
LMAO

LiveSteam
dude, unless you explain the circumstances that's a really fucked up rebuttal.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WwQYXqDiQq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RedNFeisty
I think Vick got off on killing those dogs. I think he served his little amount of jail time, therefore, by definition, he has paid his dues to society and should be able to re-assimilate. However, I'm not sure he should have been allowed back into the NFL.

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you going to do? Punch me in the nose? get real

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:51 PM

Real? I'll PM you a spot to meet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
And I'm the uneducated hillbilly...

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zppqtx.jpg

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG ROFL

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DWTNBRs7Ccs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that you big boy ?

Bugeater
Posted via Mobile Device
OMG SHIT JUST GOT REAL

TRR
And I'm the uneducated hillbilly...

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zppqtx.jpg

You got it faggot.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya
02-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Im gonna go brutally murder a dog right now. A hot dog... well, a brat.

TRR
02-07-2011, 09:55 PM
OMG ROFL

Yea you are a pussy. No big deal. Go back to moms basement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
Seriously, the whole 'moms basement' thing is tired and played out. And so is the 'lets PM somewhere to meet up'. Can you not come up with something better than that?

kysirsoze
02-07-2011, 09:58 PM
dude, unless you explain the circumstances that's a really ****ed up rebuttal.

Agreed

Okie_Apparition
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Like you limp dicks wouldn't string up the bitch that gave you herpes. If you had the balls.

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

wanna arm wrestle?

kysirsoze
02-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

This guy has decided to take a vacation from CP cause of all of his awesome "life" he has going.

RedNFeisty
02-07-2011, 10:01 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, TRR, settle down. It's a bb, not a fight club. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, or to type what they want. You gotta go smoke a big ole fatty and relax! :thumb:

Psyko Tek
02-07-2011, 10:02 PM
I don't give two shits about Vick, but what is Dallas doing honoring him? Couldn't they find a more deserving person? I dunno, maybe someone that feeds the hungry, or shelters the homeless??

it's Dallas
I still believe we should give texas back to mexico
and/or use it for above ground nuclear testing

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Wow, TRR, settle down. It's a bb, not a fight club. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, or to type what they want. You gotta go smoke a big ole fatty and relax! :thumb:

HELL YA!! big fatty & relax. :thumb:

RedNFeisty
02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
wanna arm wrestle?
I would like to suggest, oiled thumb wrestling.

:)

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
it's Dallas

Awesome :D

RedNFeisty
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
it's Dallas

Yeah, I partially grew up in Dallas, I know it well. Who ever thought up "bigger is better", fucked everything up for them.

baitism
02-07-2011, 10:09 PM
People serve less time for killing people, sometimes. If you have a problem with the time he served go to another country and see how long he would have served. Probably in 80% of the world's countries he wouldn't have been jailed, let alone even in trouble.

Bump
02-07-2011, 11:31 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

a worthless breed? WOW

you're a fucking retarded moron with aids

Bump
02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
People serve less time for killing people, sometimes. If you have a problem with the time he served go to another country and see how long he would have served. Probably in 80% of the world's countries he wouldn't have been jailed, let alone even in trouble.

if you are in a gang, you should have little trouble getting away with murder completely. He was with me!

cdcox
02-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger's driveway is the Official ChiefsPlanet spot for any grudge matches.

kysirsoze
02-07-2011, 11:51 PM
BTW the video is pretty stupid. I'm no Vick fan, but how could he expect the guy to react being ambushed like that. For all he knew the guy was a violent animal rights whackjob. I'm surprised he bothered to stop and look the guy in the eye.

LiveSteam
02-07-2011, 11:54 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DmI8ms5-tB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcxiv
02-07-2011, 11:58 PM

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

i honestly dont see the difference in hunting for sport and what he did. Its just my opinion. See what i did there? everyone has a different one.

teedubya
02-08-2011, 12:04 AM
YOu like Michael Vick? I'll PUNCH YOU IN THE NOSE THROUGH MY MONITOR!!! PM ME A PLACE TO MEET.

PEACE!

-King-
02-08-2011, 12:07 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah...and you kill deer for fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO COME AT ME BRO

Gonzo
02-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Yeah...and you kill deer for fun.

LMAO COME AT ME BRO

And you're a fucking moron. I don't line my pet deer up against another one and goad them into tearing one another up in a slow, painful death that sometimes takes hours, if not days to complete.
Next time you try to validate your worthless opinion, use a different example instead of constantly illustrating our ignorance with remarkable enthusiasm.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
02-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Fuck fighting,duel it out like in the old days.10 paces and fire!I got $50 on LS.

ROLMFAO @ let's meet up and fight motherfuckers.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
02-08-2011, 12:34 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KfbAFgD2mLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Only if I can be Kilmer

nstygma
02-08-2011, 12:53 AM
let's meet at chick-fil-a and throw down!!

Tribal Warfare
02-08-2011, 01:00 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KfbAFgD2mLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Only if I can be Kilmer

REPOST

-King-
02-08-2011, 01:10 AM
And you're a fucking moron. I don't line my pet deer up against another one and goad them into tearing one another up in a slow, painful death that sometimes takes hours, if not days to complete.
Next time you try to validate your worthless opinion, use a different example instead of constantly illustrating our ignorance with remarkable enthusiasm.
Posted via Mobile Device

So it would have been fine if Mike Vick would have just shot the dogs right from the get go?

kysirsoze
02-08-2011, 01:47 AM
So it would have been fine if Mike Vick would have just shot the dogs right from the get go?

While I wouldn't be too happy about it, that would have been a very different situation.

Your comparison is like likening a soldier killing in battle to a serial killer. What he did to those dogs was disgusting. You can argue he's paid his debts to society, but arguing what he did wasn't purely sadistic is just ridiculous.

HMc
02-08-2011, 02:01 AM
if i post my address, can i get a beat down also?

kysirsoze
02-08-2011, 02:10 AM
if i post my address, can i get a beat down also?

I don't know if he'll have time. He doesn't sit around in a basement like the rest of us.

kaplin42
02-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Who the **** cares?

Yeah, he killed dogs. He went to prison. Done ****ing deal.

I fucking care. It's one thing to kill an animal, it's another to be cruel and inhumane. Vick is A disgusting human being. He is an amazing athlete but nothing you can say will make me root for him. If it was my world, he would die in an aids infested fire.

-King-
02-08-2011, 02:19 AM
While I wouldn't be too happy about it, that would have been a very different situation.

Your comparison is like likening a soldier killing in battle to a serial killer. What he did to those dogs was disgusting. You can argue he's paid his debts to society, but arguing what he did wasn't purely sadistic is just ridiculous.

Oh I agree it was fucked up. It's hilarious that people are mad as shit over it still especially when they kill other animals for sport.

pr_capone
02-08-2011, 02:41 AM
I ****ing care. It's one thing to kill an animal, it's another to be cruel and inhumane. Vick is A disgusting human being. He is an amazing athlete but nothing you can say will make me root for him. If it was my world, he would die in an aids infested fire.

Well hell, it's a good thing I didn't ask you to become president of his fan club.

Do you hold the same venom for bullfighters? What about the guys that go on a fox hunt? How about people that use glue traps for mice? That is pretty cruel and they are no less of an animal than the dogs?

I'm not condoning the guy's actions, and you are of course entitled to your opinion. I wouldn't ask the guy for his autograph, and I'd have a hard time getting behind him if he were my team's qb.

The guy in the OP vid had an agenda and used his press credentials to satisfy it at worst... to create sensational news at best.

BWillie
02-08-2011, 03:02 AM

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

For the last time he didn't go to jail for 2-3 yrs because he killed dogs. He went to jail that long because he was the central figure for a interstate gambling ring.

Saccopoo
02-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Vick is a world class turd. A sadist.

You want to defend him or justify what he did as simply "time served?"

Go fuck yourself.

The guy hung animals. Electrocuted them. Drowned them. Painted an entire compound black so he wouldn't be found doing such shit. (Evidence that he knew that what he was doing was wrong but went above and beyond to make sure that he did it and covered it up.)

Pretty, isn't it?:

http://www.animalearthhuman.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/michael-vick.jpg

Again, go fuck yourself.

nstygma
02-08-2011, 04:01 AM
well, at least he has herpes.

Bi_polar
02-08-2011, 06:13 AM
Killing ONE animal is one thing....murdering NUMEROUS dogs by hanging them, beating them against walls,

Posted via Mobile Device

sorry, I totally agree here.

Bi_polar
02-08-2011, 06:15 AM
what if he'd NOT been caught? I'm sure he would've 'cold turkey'd' it, by now, huh? :rolleyes:

Gonzo
02-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Oh I agree it was fucked up. It's hilarious that people are mad as shit over it still especially when they kill other animals for sport.

As stated previously, people who hunt, (well most of us) have a respect for the animals we kill. I don't think Vick was utilizing the dogs for food. Well, maybe he used the carcasses to feed the other dogs at his compound.
I don't trap the animals so I can torture them to death. I only take what my family plans to eat. This argument is not valid unless you're a vegetarian. The animals I take live a much better life and are killed in a more humane way than the ones that supply you with the many cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches you consume on a yearly basis.
Posted via Mobile Device

cardken
02-08-2011, 07:30 AM
[QUOTE=Gonzo;7415395]I do. Even though they're pit bulls, (a worthless breed) he's still a piece of shit that deserved more jail time than what he got. I hope he rots in hell.

Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE)
I have a dog , I love very much and would be devastated if something bad happened to him. that being said, Vick is a celebrity so he will get undue recognition from time to time. He did pay his debt, the measure of a man, is to "walk a mile in his shoes" rather then condemn a person. I'm not a Vick fan, just a realist.

suds79
02-08-2011, 07:54 AM
I think the highest rated comments in the youtube link pretty much say it all.

The guy was trying to ambush Mike.

He served his time, let it go. Doesn't matter if he wants to hear about how the dogs are doing or not.

Nobody is arguing that Mike is a good guy here. He served his time. Let it go.

Hootie
02-08-2011, 08:24 AM
As stated previously, people who hunt, (well most of us) have a respect for the animals we kill. I don't think Vick was utilizing the dogs for food. Well, maybe he used the carcasses to feed the other dogs at his compound.
I don't trap the animals so I can torture them to death. I only take what my family plans to eat. This argument is not valid unless you're a vegetarian. The animals I take live a much better life and are killed in a more humane way than the ones that supply you with the many cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches you consume on a yearly basis.
Posted via Mobile Device

so you don't hunt for game?

Riigh.

Over-Head
02-08-2011, 08:42 AM
This is a local story here. What pisses me off is that our mayor pro-tem feels Vick is worthy of being awarded a key to the city. WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ra0J-V7ZM&feature=player_embedded

There will always be haters, and there will always be people like myself, while outraged at his actions, understand that he was tried, convicted, and did his time through due legal process.
Leave the ****en guy alone already.

Yeah it was a HUGE mess he created, but hell, no one has a 100% squeeky clean past in life.
Thats like still calling me a junkie, even though I haven't shoved a needle in my arm for 10 years.:rolleyes:

Lonewolf Ed
02-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I partially grew up in Dallas, I know it well. Who ever thought up "bigger is better", ****ed everything up for them.

Partially? Some parts of you grew, while others didn't?? :hmmm:

Ebolapox
02-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Like you limp dicks wouldn't string up the bitch that gave you herpes. If you had the balls.

it's not like he threatened to call somebody's employer to get them fired, skip.

MOhillbilly
02-08-2011, 09:42 AM

Posted via Mobile Device
100% agree.

Lzen
02-08-2011, 09:49 AM
And yes, I had a dog named Keely. She was a very special dog. We now have 3 dogs at home. Two Doxies (one who rides the motorcycle with me), and one short hair chow mix that we got at the pound.

I love me some dogs.

That's bad ass. You should have someone video that and post it. :thumb:

Pants
02-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Whichever mod banned TRR - THANKS A LOT, YOU RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD.

Lzen
02-08-2011, 10:06 AM

While I don't necessarily disagree with TRR's take on this situation, I think banning him was the right thing. He took it too far and made threats. He banned himself.

Mr. Plow
02-08-2011, 10:08 AM
let's meet at chick-fil-a and throw down!!

Fine. Sunday at Chick-Fil-A.

Pants
02-08-2011, 10:10 AM
While I don't necessarily disagree with TRR's take on this situation, I think banning him was the right thing. He took it too far and made threats. He banned himself.

Yeah, but it was hilarious watching that cliche dumbass while it lasted. Oh well.

For the record, I think Vick is a huge piece of shit for what he did.

Skyy God
02-08-2011, 10:10 AM
I think the highest rated comments in the youtube link pretty much say it all.

The guy was trying to ambush Mike.

He served his time, let it go. Doesn't matter if he wants to hear about how the dogs are doing or not.

Nobody is arguing that Mike is a good guy here. He served his time. Let it go.

Dallas is chock full of f**ktards, and giving dog-torturing, herpes-infecting Mike Vick a key to the city is consistent with their pattern of f**ktardery.

Good on that guy calling a sham a sham.

jspchief
02-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I don't subscribe to the whole "he did his time, let it go" line of thought. Yes, he paid his debt as far as the criminal justice system is concerned, but that doesn't absolve him from judgment in the court of public opinion. X number of years in jail doesn't erase the deed, regardless of the crime. Besides, by choosing to continue to live a celebrity life, he has chosen to expose himself to additional public scrutiny.

That being said, I find the video to be sensationalistic crap. You could probably put any celebrity in that situation and ask the most casual question and get the same response 90% of the time.

As for him getting the key to a city, especially one the size of Dallas, that's just a testimonial to how f*cked up this country is.

Frazod
02-08-2011, 10:30 AM

Doesn't look like he's banned.

suds79
02-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Dallas is chock full of f**ktards, and giving dog-torturing, herpes-infecting Mike Vick a key to the city is consistent with their pattern of f**ktardery.

Good on that guy calling a sham a sham.

Agreed that presenting him a key is dumb.

So really your beef is with the city or whoever's idea it was.

Dallas Chief
02-08-2011, 11:02 AM
it's Dallas

We are the balls of this country. That's right, you heard me. You'd be lost without us down here in Tejas!

Suck it!:grr:

FAX
02-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Ms. RedNFeisty makes an excellent point.

There are people who help the elderly make it through the day without being lonely. There are people who help legless veterans learn to walk again. There are people who tutor poor children after school. Yet, Vick is chosen to be honored?

Publicity.

FAX

Dante84
02-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Who the fuck cares?

Not this.

Posted via Mobile Device

This.

I fucking care. It's one thing to kill an animal, it's another to be cruel and inhumane. Vick is A disgusting human being. He is an amazing athlete but nothing you can say will make me root for him. If it was my world, he would die in an aids infested fire.

This.

Vick is a world class turd. A sadist.

You want to defend him or justify what he did as simply "time served?"

Go fuck yourself.

The guy hung animals. Electrocuted them. Drowned them. Painted an entire compound black so he wouldn't be found doing such shit. (Evidence that he knew that what he was doing was wrong but went above and beyond to make sure that he did it and covered it up.)

This.

well, at least he has herpes.

Wha-what-what whaaaaat??? (Mrs. Broflofski)

He does? icky.

Fine. Sunday at Chick-Fil-A.

God I could use a spicy chicken sandwich right now. That shit is so good.

The Franchise
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Add TRR to the list of:

http://silellak.com/lets_play/InternetToughGuy.jpg

MOhillbilly
02-08-2011, 11:12 AM
It isnt that he fought dogs its they way he dispatched his curs that bother yous?

notorious
02-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I stopped being outraged about what he did a long time ago. But that doesn't mean he's not a piece of shit.

This.

Ming the Merciless
02-08-2011, 11:17 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

You're the fucking idiot. The man lost everything, went to federal prison for 2 years. That is more than some get for killing HUMANS via drunk driving.

The guy did his time, kept in shape, came back to the NFL...Sucked it up and re-made himself...

The guy probably did more time for killing dogs than 90% of anyone who has ever been caught killing a dog. He lost more money for killing those dogs than you will ever see in your life, and more money than you can even imagine.

Yes, you are the fucking idiot.

Predarat
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM
They should give him a key to a room and tell him there is alot of money and bling in there, but when he opens the door there is a pack of aggressive dogs.

Dante84
02-08-2011, 11:54 AM
You're the fucking idiot. The man lost everything, went to federal prison for 2 years.
Good. He made that choice.

That is more than some get for killing HUMANS via drunk driving.

Only if the "some" you are describing are fellow NFL players. Here's looking at you, Branch.

The guy did his time, kept in shape, came back to the NFL...Sucked it up and re-made himself...

okay? neat. Most guys who go to federal prison and get out have to get a job as a dishwasher or something of the sort. Red got a job as a grocery sacker.

The guy probably did more time for killing dogs than 90% of anyone who has ever been caught killing a dog.

....the main reason he spent that much time in jail was for the gambling charges, not the animal cruelty... so there goes that...

He lost more money for killing those dogs than you will ever see in your life, and more money than you can even imagine.

Again... gambling charges. Those coupled with the killing of multiple dogs in a sadistic and evil way, repeatedly, caused him to lose his sponsorships. And the whole "having to go to jail" thing, believe it or not, doesn't allow you to work.

Forgive me for not sobbing for poor, poor Mike Vick.

TRR
02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Banned for what? I hear at least 10 posters a day say the same shit...
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
02-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't subscribe to the whole "he did his time, let it go" line of thought. Yes, he paid his debt as far as the criminal justice system is concerned, but that doesn't absolve him from judgment in the court of public opinion. X number of years in jail doesn't erase the deed, regardless of the crime. Besides, by choosing to continue to live a celebrity life, he has chosen to expose himself to additional public scrutiny.

That being said, I find the video to be sensationalistic crap. You could probably put any celebrity in that situation and ask the most casual question and get the same response 90% of the time.

As for him getting the key to a city, especially one the size of Dallas, that's just a testimonial to how f*cked up this country is.

I agree with this post 100%. :clap:

LiveSteam
02-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

For being a Chiefs planet tough guy. & making me cry

Epic Fail 007
02-08-2011, 12:42 PM
all u that kissin vicks ass its just cause he black ,period,only reason in the nfl so he can be the nfls BOY,to make the league money they will not let him succeed beyond that.hes a low life thug that deserves nothing ever,HES A FUCKIN THUG!truely hope a linebacker dismembers his legs from his torso!hes trash! and all who support him are classless low life trash too

seaofred
02-08-2011, 12:44 PM
You're the ****ing idiot. The man lost everything, went to federal prison for 2 years. That is more than some get for killing HUMANS via drunk driving.

The guy probably did more time for killing dogs than 90% of anyone who has ever been caught killing a dog. He lost more money for killing those dogs than you will ever see in your life, and more money than you can even imagine.

Yes, you are the ****ing idiot.

THIS!

stevieray
02-08-2011, 12:45 PM
...just more political correctness.

jspchief
02-08-2011, 12:51 PM
all u that kissin vicks ass its just cause he black ,period,only reason in the nfl so he can be the nfls BOY,to make the league money they will not let him succeed beyond that.hes a low life thug that deserves nothing ever,HES A ****IN THUG!truely hope a linebacker dismembers his legs from his torso!hes trash! and all who support him are classless low life trash toololwut?

BIG_DADDY
02-08-2011, 01:21 PM
all u that kissin vicks ass its just cause he black ,period,only reason in the nfl so he can be the nfls BOY,to make the league money they will not let him succeed beyond that.hes a low life thug that deserves nothing ever,HES A ****IN THUG!truely hope a linebacker dismembers his legs from his torso!hes trash! and all who support him are classless low life trash too

Where the fuck do we find these people?

Inspector
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.animalearthhuman.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/michael-vick.jpg

Wow, Al Davis is really looking bad lately.

MOhillbilly
02-08-2011, 02:42 PM
i never seen one that busted up.

Saulbadguy
02-08-2011, 02:45 PM
i never seen one that busted up.

they do worse things at the tyson chicken plant.

Lzen
02-08-2011, 02:50 PM
they do worse things at the tyson chicken plant.

ROFL

Shuddap, hippe!

MOhillbilly
02-08-2011, 02:50 PM
im just sayin they should either shoot em or patch em up right. No need to let em get to the point of necrotic flesh.
50 dollars in supplies from the farm & home would prevent every bit of that picture.

BossChief
02-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

ummmm I thought you said earlier that you didnt have time to be on here that often because you didnt live in your parents basement like the rest of us...yet you read threats and outlawed words 10 times a day???

We have all made mistakes, some more serious than others, and most of us have to pay for it one way or another. Vick did and he paid.

I have learned a lot while going to church over the last year or so....one of the things I learned is to forgive people...some here need to learn that.

philfree
02-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Vick desreved to lose everything and doesn't really desreve to ever have it back IMO. And I think the only reaseon he got a short prison term and then let back into the league is to pay fines and creditors. I wonder if those people didn't have any influence on the judges rulings either. :rolleyes:

Vick was a big time criminal. Interstate Gambling, tax evasion, illegal dog fighting, animal cruelty by not just fighting dogs but willingly and wantonly torturing, mutilating and murdering hundreds of dogs and all this with his own hands. With no remorse. Said he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Of course he's all better now.:shake:

I wonder what he would have done had he known someone was goning narc him out?

That's just the guy I want as the MVP of my favorite sports league.

And he almost was.

PhilFree:arrow:

-King-
02-08-2011, 04:51 PM
So a guy shouldn't be allowed to work at something he excels in because he was a criminal?

Saul Good
02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Ms. RedNFeisty makes an excellent point.

There are people who help the elderly make it through the day without being lonely. There are people who help legless veterans learn to walk again. There are people who tutor poor children after school. Yet, Vick is chosen to be honored?

Publicity.

FAX

I have no idea what possessed this guy to give Vick this honor. I can't even imagine his motives.

philfree
02-08-2011, 05:23 PM
So a guy shouldn't be allowed to work at something he excels in because he was a criminal?

The NFL is more then just "work". But in a case like this if that's the way you want to look at it then no he shouldn't be allowed IMO.

After he squandered everthing the NFL gave him by becoming a criminal do you really want to give him money? That's what your'e doing everytime you spend money on the NFL as long as he's in the league.

PhilFree:arrow: