They disconnected the call.ROFL

you forgot the WB

The Franchise
02-09-2011, 04:39 PM
And BET

02-09-2011, 04:40 PM
you forgot the WB

Oooops.

Having worked in a call center the general rule is you are not allowed to disconnect a call EVER unless you are getting verbally abused because each call is a potential sale.

She didn't even try.

loochy
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Oooops.

Having worked in a call center the general rule is you are not allowed to disconnect a call EVER unless you are getting verbally abused because each call is a potential sale.

She didn't even try.

She may have been one of the few that are actually smart enough to realize what you were doing.

02-09-2011, 04:56 PM
She may have been one of the few that are actually smart enough to realize what you were doing.

Thats just it though. I did want to know what the monthly fee would be for the cheapest service. She blew her opportunity.

CoMoChief
02-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Who the hell watches PBS? You have little kids that watch Barney/Sesame Street?

chiefqueen
02-09-2011, 06:11 PM

Actually they do have good concerts from time to time if you can navigate around the pledge breaks.

CrazyPhuD
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM

you know I used to think this. I was like wth my dad watches some of the financial programs but the rest seems meh to me. However once I went off cable and started using netflix I started watching alot more PBS documentaries(because there is a definitive dearth of content on netflix). The documentaries they generate are usually pretty good.