PDA

View Full Version : Pictures -- Cosmetically challenged, unacceptable girl that always liked you....

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Ever bang her?

-Thanks

CrazyPhuD
02-14-2011, 10:44 PM
PIIHB

WV
02-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Damn near wrecked her.

kysirsoze
02-14-2011, 10:45 PM
nope

cabletech94
02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Ever bang her?

-Thanks

you're gonna watch the new big momma movie, aren't you?

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
just bored again, hoping some badass posters will come out.

This milf down the hall drives a black Jag. Blonde. awesome dresser - hot - sexy as hell.

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:06 PM
moved in about three or four weeks ago, seems like she keeps getting hotter - haven't seen her in a while, but did tonight. She could sprinkle me w/ coconut in my bed and leave it, and I'd be okay. I love this bitch!

Hammock Parties
02-14-2011, 11:06 PM
just bored again, hoping some badass posters will come out.

This milf down the hall drives a black Jag. Blonde. awesome dresser - hot - sexy as hell.

she single?

Tylerthigpen!1!
02-14-2011, 11:08 PM
No I havent but have come close a couple times. The shit I would get from my friends always drives me away.

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:09 PM
she single?

honestly - I have absolutely no idea - but i think she IS! I will pick her off. Just like a matt cassel interception.

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:14 PM
please bet the farm, I could roll up on this woman and buy her ass a cheeseburger

L.A. Chieffan
02-14-2011, 11:17 PM
There's this girl who works next to me. Maybe five feet tall but total spinner with ass like a black chick. I would totally spike her drink

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
There's this girl who works next to me. Maybe five feet tall but total spinner with ass like a black chick. I would totally spike her drink

little asian bitch with the sweet ass?!

teedubya
02-14-2011, 11:19 PM
better make it two cheeseburgers.

Simply Red
02-14-2011, 11:21 PM

I may just come right out and ask her if she'd like a pearl necklace, no sense in wasting time, i'd like to express my love 'right off of the bat' Plus it'll be seventy all week here.

Bugeater
02-14-2011, 11:21 PM
And quickly, beef prices are about to skyrocket!

Sannyasi
02-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Not yet

Thig Lyfe
02-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Bangor? I've never even been to Maine!

Digital Takawira
02-14-2011, 11:59 PM
give her the "David Blaine". that's where you're banging her from the back. you pull out and let another guy slip in while you run outside, bang on the window, and smile at her. that's the "David Blaine".

The Franchise
02-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Shit like this is why Simply Red is fucking awesome.

JOhn
02-15-2011, 01:51 AM
As a matter fact I just finished PIIHB :thumb:

CrazyPhuD
02-15-2011, 02:18 AM
No I havent but have come close a couple times. The shit I would get from my friends always drives me away.

Fat chicks are like moped's they are fun to ride until your friends see you on one.

Saccopoo
02-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Worst case of cabin fever I've seen yet. This place needs a tranq.

blaise
02-15-2011, 05:43 AM
Yep.

QuikSsurfer
02-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Yup. Pity fucks are notoriously good, IMO.. They'll (the unfortunates) let you put it anywhere and LOVE it.

2bikemike
02-15-2011, 10:01 AM
there was this chick in High School that was down right homely. She used to always ask me why I didn't ask her out. I always fumbled around for some bull shit answer.

Fast forward to the 20 year reunion and there she is Smoking Hot. I don't know how she transformed into this beautiful woman but the change was remarkable. Being we were both divorced we went out a couple times while I was I was in town but nothing ever happened . Much to my chagrin.

Donger
02-15-2011, 10:04 AM
No.

DJ's left nut
02-15-2011, 10:56 AM
there was this chick in High School that was down right homely. She used to always ask me why I didn't ask her out. I always fumbled around for some bull shit answer.

Fast forward to the 20 year reunion and there she is Smoking Hot. I don't know how she transformed into this beautiful woman but the change was remarkable. Being we were both divorced we went out a couple times while I was I was in town but nothing ever happened . Much to my chagrin.

I have decided that this is the most important service we can provide our sons.

As adults, we've presumably gotten pretty decent at spotting what makes an attractive 'older' (i.e. late 20s through early 40s) woman. Those traits are all there when they're 17, but sometimes they're just squirreled away or hidden behind bad skin.

It's up to us to act as talent scouts for our children. "Son, why the hell are you wasting energy so you can get a handy from the hot cheerleader that's going to fall to absolute hell in the next 3 years? That girl thinks her shit doesn't smell and on the off chance you actually get to nail her, she's going to pretty much play dead through it. See that one there? Buy her dinner and she'll let you put it wherever you want. She'll rattle your windows then grab you by the balls and demand seconds for your trouble. You can train her up right and in 5 years, when those 'pointy hips' round out, the scrawny build has given way to a statuesque figure and the bad haircut has given way to the high cheekbones, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank..."

Because afterall - who wants ugly grandchildren?

2bikemike
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
I have decided that this is the most important service we can provide our sons.

As adults, we've presumably gotten pretty decent at spotting what makes an attractive 'older' (i.e. late 20s through early 40s) woman. Those traits are all there when they're 17, but sometimes they're just squirreled away or hidden behind bad skin.

It's up to us to act as talent scouts for our children. "Son, why the hell are you wasting energy so you can get a handy from the hot cheerleader that's going to fall to absolute hell in the next 3 years? That girl thinks her shit doesn't smell and on the off chance you actually get to nail her, she's going to pretty much play dead through it. See that one there? Buy her dinner and she'll let you put it wherever you want. She'll rattle your windows then grab you by the balls and demand seconds for your trouble. You can train her up right and in 5 years, when those 'pointy hips' round out, the scrawny build has given way to a statuesque figure and the bad haircut has given way to the high cheekbones, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank..."

Because afterall - who wants ugly grandchildren?

So true I wish I knew then what I know now. I have tried to pass on some of this old man wisdom some takes hold and some doesn't.

I guess its no different than what my folks did.

Dave Lane
02-15-2011, 11:56 AM
give her the "David Blaine". that's where you're banging her from the back. you pull out and let another guy slip in while you run outside, bang on the window, and smile at her. that's the "David Blaine".

Did you just spell my name wrong again?

Mr. Laz
02-15-2011, 12:00 PM
hell yea, every time i got drunk and needed a booty call

friend with benefits FTW

Pants
02-15-2011, 12:23 PM
A. You never want to sleep with someone who really likes you but you don't want to be with them. You're just inviting trouble.

B. Why would you want to tap someone you're not attracted to? That's just retarded.

sedated
02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
A. You never want to sleep with someone who really likes you but you don't want to be with them. You're just inviting trouble.

A. Not my problem

B. Why would you want to tap someone you're not attracted to? That's just retarded.

B. its better than hand.

Pants
02-15-2011, 12:50 PM
A. Not my problem

B. its better than hand.

Not in your camp, then. I don't understand either mindset.

salame
02-15-2011, 12:51 PM
oh come on pants girls don't really have feelings

Pants
02-15-2011, 12:55 PM
oh come on pants girls don't really have feelings

LOL

It's not just that, once you sleep with them, they expect certain things from you. Getting some unattractive ass is not worth the trouble.

Kerberos
02-15-2011, 12:57 PM
hell yea, every time i got drunk and needed a booty call

friend with benefits FTW

I thought you were saving yourself for Ms. Portman?

loochy
02-15-2011, 01:00 PM
http://www.my8thgen.com/forums/images/smilies/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Demonpenz
02-15-2011, 01:09 PM
No not really. Of course in Demongame I explain how important it to start saying HI to everyone, to start asking for numbers, to start hammering home the habit of talking and moving relationships along from meet to date, to umm whatever. It has to be a habit or else you will be clueless when the time comes. I am open to talk about my book whenever nyone wants to. Lets just say to have demongame you have to have a strict routine

Wake up 6:30
Stare in mirror and repeat "I am a seducer all cute girls want me inside of them"
Go to work.
Say Hi to everyone
Get off work repeat "I will stay in the moment"
visualize your death and how you don't want it to be full of regret.
go to a place when you get home and unwind to see what you did well, what you didn't do well.
Talk to another person studying demongame.
Sleep.

listopencil
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
No because I already did. I'm really not that picky.

Delano
02-15-2011, 06:13 PM
I am open to talk about my book whenever nyone wants to.

Is this available on the Nook?

Mr. Laz
02-15-2011, 06:20 PM
I thought you were saving yourself for Ms. Portman?
dam bitch went and got knocked up by some foreign skag

she's dead to me :harumph:

just like katie Holmes was dead to me as soon as she married psycho midget.

:p