PDA

View Full Version : Poop Douche of the Year Poll, Final Four, Eastern Region

Frazod
02-22-2011, 10:19 PM
WELCOME TO THE FINAL FOUR!

We've cleared out all the suckers - only the douchiest remain.

From the Lin_Elliot_Region - the douchiest part-time Kansas fan ever to hail from Missouri - you know him, you clearly don't love him, I give you.... COMOCHIEF!

And from the Shannon Sharpe Region - whether he's known as Tom_Cash, or Programmer, or whatever else he's called himself over the years, your disdain has remained the same - the one, the multiple, NORMAN EINSTEIN!

Let's get it on!

threebag
02-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Homochief

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-22-2011, 10:21 PM
CoMo is a truly tremendous douche, but T0mCash can't be topped.

DaFace
02-22-2011, 10:22 PM

Affirmative.

luv
02-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Winner of this one wins it all, IMO.

teedubya
02-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't see how the Mad Crapper isn't still in this...

luv
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM

DC vs Lounge. Tourney is in the Lounge, and he doesn't post here much.

patteeu
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM

It's simple. He's not as douchey as the people who are left.

BossChief
02-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Can somebody give me a bit off backround info on this Tom Cash/Norman Einstein character?

He sent me a few pms a couple months back claiming he was a good guy and that he was misunderstood due to circumstance or some crap like that and kept asking me personal questions which I decided to ignore for the most part.

Forgive me if his douchiness has been on display in this thread, but I dont have the time to spend on reading 650 posts to find out.

While I disagree with some of the guys in this "competition" and if they should be involved in it in the first place...I really haven't read a lot of douchey stuff from Norman Einstein to develop a hatred for the guy.

What has he specifically done in the past to warrant DOTY?.

DaneMcCloud
02-23-2011, 12:57 AM

Search Tom Cash. Or The Programmer. Or The Believer. Or any number of his banned aliases. That should be a good start.

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
Search Tom Cash. Or The Programmer. Or The Believer. Or any number of his banned aliases. That should be a good start.
He was Believer too? I did not know that.

Coach
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM

Yeah, but I think he's asking from other member's experiences with him, or at least that's how I see it.

BossChief
02-23-2011, 12:59 AM

Im not looking to read war and peace...just the cliffs notes.

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Im not looking to read war and peace...just the cliffs notes.
Typing out War and Peace word for word would probably take less time than to summarize all of his issues, they've been going on longer than I've been here.

patteeu
02-23-2011, 01:03 AM

Based on my observation, Tom Cash does alright as long as people don't know who he is. Once they figure out that he's Tom Cash the pile-ons start and he doesn't handle it well. He's also very argumentative (as some of us are) and religious in a tell-you-you're-going-to-hell way. He doesn't have a sense of humor that works with anyone else so that compounds the problem.* He's often oblivious to sarcasm.

Oh, and he's got a distinctive style so, unfortunately, he's always discovered and the cycle repeats.

--------------
* By this I mean that when he jokes no one else gets it and when other people joke, he doesn't seem to get it.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM
A brief history of Tom:

Tom has been here for years - he may have been one of the founding members. Tom was in the Navy, and there was a time when I got along with him. He was always highly opinionated and a bit of a jerk, but at first, it wasn't that bad. Then he had a major blow-up with Phobia, which resulted in his getting banned. Tom came back under a new login, eventually revealed his true identity, and was banned again. And again. And again and again. Most people who have been banned and come back realize that they must change their dickish behavior, but Tom has never figured that part out. Each time he comes back, his general attitude is worse than the time before. He is a hardcore right wing extremist, and other than other extreme right wingers, he can't get along with anybody. DaFace put him on universal ignore for a few months, but it was lifted. I assume he'll eventually get himself banned again, and come back again. I don't know why his behavior is tolerated, but it is.

Believe me, this jackass has bought and paid for every bit of scorn that is heaped upon him.

And in addition to this, he's definitely a bit off his rocker. Me and him have been going around and around for years, yet out of the blue, one day he sent me a facebook friend request, acting like we were long lost friends. Bizarre.

Fritz88
02-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Same here. He is a filthy douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
02-23-2011, 03:08 AM
A brief history of Tom:

Tom has been here for years - he may have been one of the founding members. Tom was in the Navy, and there was a time when I got along with him. He was always highly opinionated and a bit of a jerk, but at first, it wasn't that bad. Then he had a major blow-up with Phobia, which resulted in his getting banned. Tom came back under a new login, eventually revealed his true identity, and was banned again. And again. And again and again. Most people who have been banned and come back realize that they must change their dickish behavior, but Tom has never figured that part out. Each time he comes back, his general attitude is worse than the time before. He is a hardcore right wing extremist, and other than other extreme right wingers, he can't get along with anybody. DaFace put him on universal ignore for a few months, but it was lifted. I assume he'll eventually get himself banned again, and come back again. I don't know why his behavior is tolerated, but it is.

Believe me, this jackass has bought and paid for every bit of scorn that is heaped upon him.

And in addition to this, he's definitely a bit off his rocker. Me and him have been going around and around for years, yet out of the blue, one day he sent me a facebook friend request, acting like we were long lost friends. Bizarre.

Tom is a lifelong navy guy so I presume he's always looking for his next medal or praise on his fitrep. Unfortunately, real life doesn't work like that and when nobody pats him on the back he doesn't get along well with others. Strangely though, like Tim, I got a facebook request from him once. Okay. He also peacefully coexisted on another site I run for well over a year. Then he got mad about a joke I made about him on this site so he left. I've never understood the guy. He ran his own son off this site with his bizaar behavior. I'm kinda surprised he's winning this though. I haven't seen him post in ages.

Thig Lyfe
02-23-2011, 03:22 AM
It's simple. He's not as douchey as the people who are left.

True. I guess he's more aptly described as a "deranged fuckface."

FAX
02-23-2011, 03:25 AM
This conversation brings to mind a mystery I've never really understood and, so far, failed to figure out. Why do people who obviously dislike pretty much everyone on this site and are, in turn, generally despised, continue to post here ... even to go so far as to re-join under a new name after being banned?

I really don't understand that kind of person. Typically, when a person doesn't get along with the people he or she finds themselves with, they start hanging out with other people.

FAX THE CONFOUNDED

Chiefnj2
02-23-2011, 08:09 AM
IMO Tom doesn't belong in the d-bag category. He's more of the "mentally unstable DC type" along with LaDairis, or whatever alias they change to. I honestly don't know why those guys aren't banned or put on universal ignore 24/7.

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 08:11 AM

This.

And i will neutral rep anyone who thinks otherwise.

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 08:15 AM
No brainer. Tom or Norman or whatever name he is going by now

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 08:20 AM
No brainer. Tom or Norman or whatever name he is going by now

I posted in this thread, norman was up by 3...

I came back in after you posted, boom, down by one.. (EDIT 2 now)

Yet the only recent reponses are all in support of norman getting the crown.

tom must be using his unbanned aliases to vote for CoMo.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Tough call.

Tom is just batshit crazy, but honestly I don't think he is as insane as KCJohnny. He gets a high douche index rating because he keeps getting banned and coming back.

CoMo is just dumber than a box of rocks.

Dave Lane
02-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Its got to be Tom in a complete late round knock out, he's gonna take home the gold. If you don't know who Norman Einstein is, search some of his posts or search Tom Cash. He's a winna!

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 09:04 AM
My favorite part of Norman's posting. When he loses an arguement, he ends his posts with "find God before he finds you".

That's when you know you've won. He tries to take the holier than thou approach. He usually follows that up with edit's of all the recent posts he's made to take out the vulgar insults and whatnot.

WV
02-23-2011, 09:15 AM
I voted for NE, but I have to agree with both sides of this argument. He's not only a whack job, but a douche whack job.

gblowfish
02-23-2011, 09:25 AM

He's a sure bet to win the Douche NIT.

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 09:30 AM
There were some real douches in the other polls but now all we have in the final four are two people who don post anymore, someone I don't even know, and one guy who is very opinionated and often "fly off the handle" angry, but not really a douche

Frazod
02-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Tom is a lifelong navy guy so I presume he's always looking for his next medal or praise on his fitrep. Unfortunately, real life doesn't work like that and when nobody pats him on the back he doesn't get along well with others. Strangely though, like Tim, I got a facebook request from him once. Okay. He also peacefully coexisted on another site I run for well over a year. Then he got mad about a joke I made about him on this site so he left. I've never understood the guy. He ran his own son off this site with his bizaar behavior. I'm kinda surprised he's winning this though. I haven't seen him post in ages.

He sent you a FB request as well? Jesus. That would be like me sending them to Skip and vailpass. LMAO

I think Tom mainly suffers from old NCO disease. He mistook the fact that people agreed with him and kissed his ass for true respect, not realizing that it just came with the anchors on his collar. That attitude doesn't transfer well into cyberspace. He's made it clear over the years that he'd like to have everything done to me from captain's mast to keel-hauling, but since my obligation to feign respect for or be controlled by empty uniform pricks like him ended years ago, that's not happening.

This vistor message is his latest contribution to my profile, posted on February 18:

Norman doesn't post because he is all but banned with the new tools from vbulletin.

Not that I miss posting, your mental midgetry seems to be exposed on a daily basis.

Keelhauling would be too good for your transgressions.

I would hope that someday you do some research and find out what the difference between Davey Jones and Davey Jones Locker might be. I got banned because you are an idiot.

DaFace
02-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Tom has lied directly to my face on multiple occasions. He gets my vote.

blaise
02-23-2011, 09:35 AM
I've been here like 3 years and I don't even really know who CoMoChief is.

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 09:38 AM
I've been here like 3 years and I don't even really know who CoMoChief is.

Yeah this is more like "Douche of all time" and not Douche of the (past) year

The Franchise
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Tom Cash better win this entire thing. He's the biggest douche on the planet...and I'm not talking about CP.

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 10:08 AM
who the fuck are all these people still voting for CoMo?

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 10:13 AM
WTF is Tom talking about being banned with tools from VBulletin? Is he saying people got smart and started putting him on ignore?

DaFace
02-23-2011, 10:16 AM
WTF is Tom talking about being banned with tools from VBulletin? Is he saying people got smart and started putting him on ignore?

Google "miserable users."

doomy3
02-23-2011, 10:17 AM

I'm guessing he is on universal ignore. As he should be.

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:44 AM

Tom threatens people with real life lawsuits and criminal charges, things like that. Don't give him any personal information, though he really doesn't have the balls to actually do anything with it.

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 10:48 AM

LMAO you guys are awesome

Dave Lane
02-23-2011, 10:57 AM

Thats frikken awesome! Daface you are DaMan!!

So can he lurk or come back in yet another incarnation?

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 10:58 AM

shit you weren't kidding.

LMAO

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:00 AM

Holy shit, that's awesome. ROFL

He probably blames me for it.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Tom threatens people with real life lawsuits and criminal charges, things like that. Don't give him any personal information, though he really doesn't have the balls to actually do anything with it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He said he was going to sue Zach as soon as he found out where Zach was. Zach then posted his address. Tom kept saying Zach was too chicken to post his address, so Zach would post it again. I think Zach ended up posting it about 10 times. Great stuff. LMAO

beach tribe
02-23-2011, 11:08 AM
I really can't vote. Been here all this time, and my join date doesn't truly reflect how long that's been, but I've barely even brushed up against either of these guys. I've heard others mention them COUNTLESS times, but I'm not sure I've ever interacted with them.

Phobia
02-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He said he was going to sue Zach as soon as he found out where Zach was. Zach then posted his address. Tom kept saying Zach was too chicken to post his address, so Zach would post it again. I think Zach ended up posting it about 10 times. Great stuff. LMAO

He threatened to sue me and also sue ChiefsPlanet because people were using his real name in the open forums. Uh - your username used to be Tom Cash, Tom.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:13 AM
He threatened to sue me and also sue ChiefsPlanet because people were using his real name in the open forums. Uh - your username used to be Tom Cash, Tom.

I assume the charge will be definition of character. :D

gblowfish
02-23-2011, 11:15 AM
The eventual winner should get a free truckers cap!
http://www.zazzle.com/worlds_biggest_douche_hat-148572051266899200

patteeu
02-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Tom has lied directly to my face on multiple occasions. He gets my vote.

What lies did he tell you?

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 11:34 AM

LMAO

DaFace
02-23-2011, 11:47 AM
What lies did he tell you?

Mostly regarding the use of mult accounts to circumvent bans.

Dartgod
02-23-2011, 11:54 AM

Holy shit, that rocks! ROFL

When classed as miserable, a member suffers ;

1. Slow response (time delay) on every page (20 to 60 seconds default).
2. A chance they will get the "server busy" message (50% by default).
3. A chance that no search facilities will be available (75% by default).
4. A chance they will get redirected to another preset page (25% & homepage by default).
5. A chance they will simply get a blank page (25% by default).
6. Post flood limit increased by a defined factor (10 times by default).
7. If they get past all this okay, then they will be served up their proper page.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Another one of my favorite Tom moments - when people were first starting to figure out that Norman Einstein was him, he tried to misdirect me by attacking the NAVY in a shitty rep comment. I wish I had saved it at the time, and the comment has long since cycled through, but the comment he left me (this was when he was on universal ignore and couldn't do anything but snipe people) was "Fawk you and your fawking Navy."

Nice work, Senior Chief. LMAO

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:57 AM

I can only imagine how pissed he must be trying to follow these threads going through all that crap. I wonder if he's burst a blood vessel yet? :evil:

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 11:57 AM

LMAO That is seriously better than just banning people

Chiefspants
02-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Tally another vote for Norman.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I really think we should all take a moment to commend CoMo for being enough of a douche to keep this close.

WebGem
02-23-2011, 12:16 PM

I've never even seen that SN in my life.

Pants
02-23-2011, 12:30 PM
People who have never interacted with CoMo just aren't fans of either KU or MU. That's pretty much where all the hate towards him is stemming from. He's ****ing stupid, but I have just learned to laugh at his posts.

DaFace
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM

IIRC, we tweaked the settings down quite a bit so that it's not THAT bad, but still, you have to be dedicated to try and stay around.

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
I really think we should all take a moment to commend CoMo for being enough of a douche to keep this close.

no shit! LMAO

this is the REAL championship right here.

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 01:32 PM
People who have never interacted with CoMo just aren't fans of either KU or MU. That's pretty much where all the hate towards him is stemming from. He's ****ing stupid, but I have just learned to laugh at his posts.

Ok. It seems like the deal with Norman Einstein too... He annoys a group of old timers and there is strong mutual hate. But I have not seen him for a long while

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Ok. It seems like the deal with Norman Einstein too... He annoys a group of old timers and there is strong mutual hate. But I have not seen him for a long while

see, "miserable user" in the posts above.

dirk digler
02-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Does the winner automatically get to go the miserable people line?

|Zach|
02-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Does the winner automatically get to go the miserable people line?

:LOL:

Dave Lane
02-23-2011, 02:44 PM
I think the winner is already there :)

kstater
02-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Tom Cash better win this entire thing. He's the biggest douche on the planet...and I'm not talking about CP.

While I agree, this is Douche of the Year. And Mecca pulled the douchiest move of the year. Disappearing after the Chiefs start winning after bashing all the moves they made should seal the deal for him.

The Franchise
02-23-2011, 03:17 PM
While I agree, this is Douche of the Year. And Mecca pulled the douchiest move of the year. Disappearing after the Chiefs start winning after bashing all the moves they made should seal the deal for him.

Ummmm......not really. Mecca didn't disappear. He still posts....just not as much. And honestly....who the fuck cares.

Tom Cash is a douche to the millionth degree.

Pants
02-23-2011, 03:43 PM
I mean, if TC doesn't win this competition, than something is terribly wrong with the world.

P.S. His PMs are really creepy too.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 03:56 PM
I mean, if TC doesn't win this competition, than something is terribly wrong with the world.

I can only imagine. That option to receive PMs only from people on your contact list is a beautiful thing. Doesn't stop him from occasionally taking a shit on my profile page, though. :D

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 04:00 PM

Rep. ROFL Also, didn't ClayWhit neg bomb him?

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Rep. ROFL Also, didn't ClayWhit neg bomb him?

alot of people did.

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 04:11 PM
alot of people did.

I think that's why he disabled rep.

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm guessing he is on universal ignore. As he should be.

He's posted within the past 2 weeks or so.

Fire Me Boy!
02-23-2011, 04:19 PM
I mean, if TC doesn't win this competition, then something is terribly wrong with the world.

Pants
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM

Thanks. That was terrible on my part. Just terrible.

Jenson71
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
I'd like to see Tom Cash win at something in life.

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I'd like to see Tom Cash win at something in life.

I don't think this would be a win for him.

Dave Lane
02-23-2011, 07:22 PM

It will be the biggest win of his life. I do have about 20 neg reps from him. I used to get 4-5 a week.

WV
02-23-2011, 07:57 PM

It's all win for us though!! :)

Sofa King
02-23-2011, 08:27 PM
It's all win for us though!! :)

I'd like to know what this will do to his ego? nothing most likely?

Frazod
02-23-2011, 08:33 PM
I'd like to know what this will do to his ego? nothing most likely?

You'll have to ask his next mult. :D

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 08:35 PM
You'll have to ask his next mult. :D

That was just one of my mults talking. I'm also DaFace and Webgem.

Dave Lane
02-23-2011, 10:16 PM
I think Tom has this one in the bag... he's pulling away from Como now

DaFace
02-23-2011, 10:17 PM
I think Tom has this one in the bag... he's pulling away from Como now

Considering the poll closes in 3 minutes, I'd say that's a pretty safe prediction.

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Tom is going to win King of the Douches quite easily.

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 10:33 PM
And Norman Einstein has won the West! It's a pure ******* miracle!

luv
02-23-2011, 10:34 PM

It is?

Rams Fan
02-23-2011, 10:35 PM
It is?

I dunno. Trying to make it sound more entertaining.

Sofa King
02-24-2011, 08:28 AM

.... East you mean?

RockChalk
02-24-2011, 08:30 AM
The results of this poll are disappointing to all true KU fans

OnTheWarpath15
02-26-2011, 08:40 AM

LMAO

He still reports posts that include his name, apparently oblivious to that little nugget of truth.

Matter of fact, he's already started this morning. Figure I'll have a neg-rep to show for this within the hour.

Rams Fan
02-26-2011, 08:50 AM
LMAO

He still reports posts that include his name, apparently oblivious to that little nugget of truth.

Matter of fact, he's already started this morning. Figure I'll have a neg-rep to show for this within the hour.

Too bad he has disabled rep and was in the red before he disabled it...