PDA

View Full Version : Life Fight Breaks Out at Dennys over Maple Syrup?

Deberg_1990
02-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Now, the most shocking thing about this is how everyone else in the restaurant just sits there and does nothing.....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XxeZvUKpFbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tymania
02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
2:32 minute mark is when shit starts to get real!

jiveturkey
02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
What's the proper response to witnessing a Denny's maple syrup throw down?

fan4ever
02-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Looks like the Grand Slam breakfast got served up early.

fan4ever
02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Sad to hear people cheering the crap on; amazing times we live in.

suds79
02-23-2011, 12:34 PM
I love how when stuff like this happens, it reaction now a days is "Oh better get my camera".

KCUnited
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Exactly why I hang at Chubby's instead, they have nothing but potential molesters, rapist, vampire hunters, and scenester. This Denny's crap is too crazy for me.

Aries Walker
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
How about tackling an aggressor? There are two (sizable) guys in a perfect position to end that fight at the beginning. Instead, they chuckle to each other and continue to enjoy their steak fries.

And from a tactical standpoint, why was the seated girl holding her boyfriend down as that gorilla pounded on him? If I were him, I'd want her to let the fuck go rather than be strapped down in Punching Bag position.

ModSocks
02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Damn. Pretty funny how those two chicks were all up in that girl's face...then she ran right through the both of them lol.

Fire Me Boy!
02-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Someone please tell the chubby girl that got beat down to stop wearing thongs. It ain't right.

Brock
02-23-2011, 12:39 PM
How about tackling an aggressor? There are two (sizable) guys in a perfect position to end that fight at the beginning. Instead, they chuckle to each other and continue to enjoy their steak fries.

They probably figured it isn't any of their business, because it wasn't.

ModSocks
02-23-2011, 12:39 PM

And from a tactical standpoint, why was the seated girl holding her boyfriend down as that gorilla pounded on him? If I were him, I'd want her to let the **** go rather than be strapped down in Punching Bag position.

This.

If it were my wife, she'd be swinging at him with me. He wasn't even defending himself. I dont know how you can get swung on and not hit back unless you are just that scared. i'd go down swinging, not looking like a bitch.

And there wouldn't be any talk between the women.

She'd just punch her.

Bwana
02-23-2011, 12:50 PM
It looks like trailer park night at Dennys.

http://www.thewebdating.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/web-dating-picture-of-trailer-park-trash.JPG

ThaVirus
02-23-2011, 12:50 PM

This.. Fights happen. Always have and always will, sometimes even in public. It's no one elses business or responsibility to forcefully break up a fight. Not only do you put yourself in danger physically, but you could then be pursued in a legal manner if you're too aggressive. Not to mention watching fights is pretty entertaining, let's be honest here.

The Franchise
02-23-2011, 12:53 PM
That blonde girl talked a lot of shit.....and didn't do anything to back it up.

Valiant
02-23-2011, 12:54 PM

And from a tactical standpoint, why was the seated girl holding her boyfriend down as that gorilla pounded on him? If I were him, I'd want her to let the **** go rather than be strapped down in Punching Bag position.

They do not do anything because it is a litagous society. If they stop the fight and injure one of them they can get sued.

88TG88
02-23-2011, 12:54 PM
2:32 minute mark is when shit starts to get real!

Shit was real from the first second of the video. That dude was getting pounded.

blaise
02-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Denny's is like Perkins with duct tape on the seats and fistfights.

DMAC
02-23-2011, 01:00 PM
I would have loved to throw a box of thin mints in that to see what would have happened.

raybec 4
02-23-2011, 01:00 PM

THere we have it, who knows if that dude deserved a eat down or not, either way it was one dude fighting another, nothing to get involved in really.

MOhillbilly
02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
bunch of pussies. old school hulk out would have fixed em right quick.

KCUnited
02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure that sausage link doubles as a billy club if ol boy would've been thinking.

MOhillbilly
02-23-2011, 01:02 PM
THere we have it, who knows if that dude deserved a eat down or not, either way it was one dude fighting another, nothing to get involved in really.

that dude gettin it at the start should have atleast sucker punched that bitch.

Bob Dole
02-23-2011, 01:02 PM
I would have loved to throw a box of thin mints in that to see what would have happened.

Why would you want to waste a box of that delicious goodness?

raybec 4
02-23-2011, 01:03 PM
that dude gettin it at the start should have atleast sucker punched that bitch.

He just stood up and watched that dude put on his jacket and walk away, what a nancy

tooge
02-23-2011, 01:03 PM

yeah, and why did these people forget that they do indeed have 4 limbs, not just two. I didn't see a single knee to the groin, a single elbow to the head, head butt, or kick to the balls. WTF? Seriously, I guess its the times we live in. I'm guessing that is a late night deal going on there. Like my mom used to say, nothing good happens after midnight.

MOhillbilly
02-23-2011, 01:06 PM
yeah, and why did these people forget that they do indeed have 4 limbs, not just two. I didn't see a single knee to the groin, a single elbow to the head, head butt, or kick to the balls. WTF? Seriously, I guess its the times we live in. I'm guessing that is a late night deal going on there. Like my mom used to say, nothing good happens after midnight.

wwf chair to the head from behind.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Now, the most shocking thing about this is how everyone else in the restaurant just sits there and does nothing.....

Why is that shocking? I sure as hell wouldn't do anything.

ThaVirus
02-23-2011, 01:10 PM

Dude, you have no idea how much people really DON'T want to fight. How many times have you seen two guys up in each other's face, flexing and carrying on just to walk away all pissy a minute later? These are regular people, not MMA fighters. You're not going to see anything other than a few wild haymakers and some grappling..

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 01:11 PM
It's not like he was beating the shit out of a child or something. They were minding their own fucking business.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Misleading thread title. Stupid original post. Video only went downhill from the beginning.

GTFOOMF with that shit.

tooge
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
It's not like he was beating the shit out of a child or something. They were minding their own ****ing business.

I disagree (course, I kind of like to scrap it up). You can't just sit there and watch a seated guy get pummeled by a standing guy. And, the cops should have been called and been there by the time this got to the women. Pathetic how fatass manager comes over like he is gonna help, then just procedes to bus the table.

Pitt Gorilla
02-23-2011, 01:20 PM
He just stood up and watched that dude put on his jacket and walk away, what a nancyHe can probably get some damages with the video evidence.

alpha_omega
02-23-2011, 01:21 PM
What was the cause of the scrum to begin with? I don't have any audio here at work...please summarize.

BigChiefFan
The manager should have shut that crap down a lot sooner. The world has a bunch of self-serving idiots, evidenced by these classless people. The country is going down the shitter.

MOhillbilly
I disagree (course, I kind of like to scrap it up). You can't just sit there and watch a seated guy get pummeled by a standing guy. And, the cops should have been called and been there by the time this got to the women. Pathetic how fatass manager comes over like he is gonna help, then just procedes to bus the table.

let him be his own hero.

ReynardMuldrake
02-23-2011, 01:22 PM

I agree, that shit was on the floor manager. If you can't at least make an attempt to keep the physical violence out of your store, you have no business managing a restaurant.

Fish
02-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Someone please tell the chubby girl that got beat down to stop wearing thongs. It ain't right.

Agreed. That butt was desperately trying to escape...

blaise
02-23-2011, 01:27 PM
I agree, that shit was on the floor manager. If you can't at least make an attempt to keep the physical violence out of your store, you have no business managing a restaurant.

I wouldn't break up fights if I was a manager. Not unless they were willing to pay me more than the $12 an hour they're probably paying.

Besides, they probably have a written policy saying not to get involved because if the manager ends up falling on someone and breaks their arm, guess who's getting sued? Denny's.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 01:27 PM

Doesn't look like he got pummeled, he wasn't even bleeding (from what I saw). It's not like he was kicking his head in to a pulp.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2011, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't break up fights if I was a manager. Not unless they were willing to pay me more than the $12 an hour they're probably paying.

Besides, they probably have a written policy saying not to get involved because if the manager ends up falling on someone and breaks their arm, guess who's getting sued? Denny's.

Yep - i'm guessing Denny's corporate policy is, CALL THE COPS. It's not worth it.

Only idiots and animals have to fight like this to express their viewpoints.

DMAC
02-23-2011, 01:30 PM
I'd like to know if they just sat back down to finish their Slamburgers™.

Iowanian
02-23-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm not a pacifist, but I'm not getting in the middle of business that isn't mine without good cause.

If it's my people, it's different. If a man is beating a woman, it's different.

no one knows what started that, and if a guy is just going to sit in his seat and take a beating, it's kind of on him.

The shit talking bitches pretty much deserved the foot stomp the sasquatch gave them.
If the truth is known, the chics probably started it and got his ass kicked in the first place.

ReynardMuldrake
02-23-2011, 01:33 PM

Well, if an innocent bystander gets punched, the store could get sued for doing nothing. Any kind of safety risk is the manager's responsibilty. Spills, broken glass, icy sidewalks, whatever. That doesn't mean you have to physically seperate people, but he still should be able to:

1. Call 911
2. Challenge them with a "Get out of my store! Take it outside right now!" etc. etc.
3. Hit them with a broom or throw hamburgers at them or something.

DMAC
02-23-2011, 01:35 PM
throw hamburgers at them or something.Mustard in the eye...blindness...bankrupt

Iowanian
02-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Where the store is lucky is that a brawl like that didn't escalate and spill into and onto other innocent customers.

If the guy in the seat is game....other people get hurt too.

blaise
02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Well, if an innocent bystander gets punched, the store could get sued for doing nothing. Any kind of safety risk is the manager's responsibilty. Spills, broken glass, icy sidewalks, whatever. That doesn't mean you have to physically seperate people, but he still should be able to:

1. Call 911
2. Challenge them with a "Get out of my store! Take it outside right now!" etc. etc.

I don't know when he called 911. And I wouldn't recommend hitting them with a broom or throwing food. Again, for liability reasons. If he starts throwing food around and someone trying to exit the restaurant slips and falls on it and injures themselves, the restaurant is going to get sued.
He can call the cops, and ask them to leave and I don't know what else he can do. I wouldn't play hero for Denny's. Denny's doesn't give a crap about him, why risk getting punched in the face for them? And if he does get involved and hurts someone, and Denny's has a policy against it, he could be responsible for any legal bills he incurs. Denny's probably won't pay for his lawyer.
Denny's needs to hire security if they want more than that.

Lzen
02-23-2011, 01:39 PM

1. Call 911

Good points. But we don't know that the manager didn't call 911.

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 01:40 PM
From the looks of the chick in the white, they could have gotten her outside by throwing a few packages of bacon out the door

SLAG
02-23-2011, 01:40 PM
From the youtube video link:

"The fight started when the couple realized that they had no maple syrup for their pancakes. They asked the table over if they could have some of theirs because their pancakes wouldn't taste the same without the maple syrup and one of the two girls response was "bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."

ReynardMuldrake
02-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I don't know when he called 911. And I wouldn't recommend hitting them with a broom or throwing food. Again, for liability reasons. If he starts throwing food around and someone trying to exit the restaurant slips and falls on it and injures themselves, the restaurant is going to get sued.
He can call the cops, and ask them to leave and I don't know what else he can do. I wouldn't play hero for Denny's. Denny's doesn't give a crap about him, why risk getting punched in the face for them? And if he does get involved and hurts someone, and Denny's has a policy against it, he could be responsible for any legal bills he incurs. Denny's probably won't pay for his lawyer.
Denny's needs to hire security if they want more than that.

#3 was a joke. But I was serious about 1 and 2.

You're right, maybe he did call the cops. He still should have challenged them and asked them to take it outside though.

Fire Me Boy!

I don't think that was the manager. I think that was a line cook or bus boy.

Lzen
I can't help but wonder what on Earth could be worth making grown adults fight in a public place like that. :shake:

ReynardMuldrake
02-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Good points. But we don't know that the manager didn't call 911.

I'm guessing he didn't, judging from the total lack of urgency on his part. You don't call 911 and then go back to bussing tables.

Assuming that dude was the manager.

88TG88
From the looks of the chick in the white, they could have gotten her outside by throwing a few packages of bacon out the door

ROFL

chiefsnorth

"The fight started when the couple realized that they had no maple syrup for their pancakes. They asked the table over if they could have some of theirs because their pancakes wouldn't taste the same without the maple syrup and one of the two girls response was "bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."

Ghetto drama comes in all colors.

Honestly, if you're in one of those all night breakfast places, everyone in there is wasted after midnight. It's amazing stuff like this doesn't happen more often.

I kept hoping someone would hit the white shirt chick and knock her out, but she landed the best shots for sure.

blaise
#3 was a joke. But I was serious about 1 and 2.

You're right, maybe he did call the cops. He still should have challenged them and asked them to take it outside though.

I hear you. I wouldn't want that job, I'll tell you that much.

Lzen

Well if that's true then I guess they were kinda asking for it. Still, pummeling someone for a few words? Really? And now there is video evidence of battery. Bunch of idiots all around, apparently.

Omaha
02-23-2011, 01:44 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's hilarious

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 01:44 PM
I can't help but wonder what on Earth could be worth making grown adults fight in a public place like that. :shake:

Booze

Lzen
02-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Black folks, White folks it doesn't matter. All these people fighting in restaurants are all fat spoiled pigs. Just wait till the food shortages hit. These people will be the first to cannabalize you. Yes, they will eat human flesh with or with out syrup....

alto100 (http://www.youtube.com/user/alto100) 59 seconds ago

ROFL

ThaVirus
So what's the general consensus? Respect the guy that got wrecked for "being the bigger man" or should he have responded by getting physical?

Lzen
Booze

Most likely. Still. :shake:

ModSocks
02-23-2011, 01:46 PM
So what's the general consensus? Respect the guy that got wrecked for "being the bigger man" or should he have responded by getting physical?

I think he should've at least swung back, defend yourself....do something other than grab his shirt.

SLAG
02-23-2011, 01:47 PM
at least this wasn't going on

<object width="560" height="303" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://movieclips.com/e/dJcbC/0/57.975/" style="background: #000000; display: block; overflow: hidden;"> <param name="movie" value="http://movieclips.com/e/dJcbC/0/57.975/" /><param name=FlashVars VALUE="autoPlay=false"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <embed src="http://movieclips.com/e/dJcbC/0/57.975/" FlashVars="autoPlay=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" movie="http://movieclips.com/e/dJcbC/0/57.975/" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" ></embed> </object> <div style="margin: 0; padding: 1px 0 0 0; width: 560px; height: 27px; background: #000000; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; text-align: center; line-height: 11px;"> <a href="http://movieclips.com/dJcbC-super-troopers-movie-chugging-syrup/" style="font-family: Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #00aeff; text-decoration: none;">Chugging Syrup</a><br /> <a href="http://movieclips.com/gWxae-super-troopers-movie-videos/" style="font-family: Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none;">Super Troopers</a> <a href="http://movieclips.com/" style="font-family: Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">at MOVIECLIPS.com</a></div>

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM

The guy hitting him is a complete puss.. Bombing on the guy while he's sittig down in a booth. If youre going to play tough guy, fight someone while they're standing. Then notably he turned tail after that.

ReynardMuldrake
02-23-2011, 01:49 PM

I can't think of any situation where I would let someone start punching me without responding at all.

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Haha, that was awesome.

Just Passin' By
02-23-2011, 01:58 PM
If it was real maple syrup, this would make sense, because that's like gold. For the fake stuff, though? The dude and his woman got pummeled over corn syrup, for crying out loud.

Dumbasses.

siberian khatru
02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Exactly how I imagine the Drafturbators vs. Anti-Drafturbators threads on the Planet.

Lzen
02-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Wow, just read a bunch of the replies on this vid on youtube. Some big time racists on there. :shake:

Lzen
02-23-2011, 02:07 PM
I just found the perfect pic to describe this video.

Fish
02-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote of the week....

"Bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."

suds79
02-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Wow, just read a bunch of the replies on this vid on youtube. Some big time racists on there. :shake:

Isn't that in about every youtube comment history at one point or another?

:shake: Sad.

pr_capone
02-23-2011, 02:13 PM

If I'm that dude I am done with those crazy bitches he was sitting with. The only broad worth getting into a fight over is my wife. If my wife starts that mess I'll go ahead and scrap it out but I'm gonna have a very serious conversation about her keeping her fucking mouth shut.

Now, the dude that was doing the pounding... I can somewhat understand. I would not be thrilled with someone calling my wife a bitch but at the same time... dude, its just some syrup. Just ask the waitstaff for some.

pr_capone
02-23-2011, 02:14 PM
I think he should've at least swung back, defend yourself....do something other than grab his shirt.

No shit... you are in a restaurant. Grab a fork and stick it in the guy's neck.

fight over.

Just Passin' By
02-23-2011, 02:16 PM
The Drudge Report has posted a follow up story on this, from The Smoking Gun:

FEBRUARY 23--Despite reports that a wild melee early Sunday at a Denny’s in Massachsetts was triggered by a dispute over maple syrup, a police report indicates that the combatants had earlier been involved in road rage incidents while en route to the eatery from a Chicopee sports bar.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/cops-maple-syrup-not-cause-dennys-brawl

seclark
02-23-2011, 02:18 PM
savages...they need to take that shit to a chuck e cheese.
also, f@ck dennys. last couple of those i went in smelled like old peoples piss.
sec

pr_capone
02-23-2011, 02:19 PM
From the smoking gun link

While investigators have identified each pugilist seen in the YouTube video, a Chicopee Police spokesperson said that for someone to be charged with simple assault and battery the attack must occur in the presence of a police officer.

If that is the case, how can they ever charge assault and battery in a domestic dispute unless the cop was there before the beating started?

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 02:22 PM

If that is the case, how can they ever charge assault and battery in a domestic dispute unless the cop was there before the beating started?
Because in those cases it's always the guy's fault.

MOhillbilly
02-23-2011, 02:24 PM
savages...they need to take that shit to a chuck e cheese.
also, f@ck dennys. last couple of those i went in smelled like old peoples piss.
sec

what are you doin smellin old peoples piss? freak.

seclark
02-23-2011, 02:27 PM

uh, i am an old people. i also piss.:thumb:
sec

Alton deFlat
02-23-2011, 02:28 PM

Maybe he's been around somebody, that is trying to keep rabbits and deer out of their garden.

MOhillbilly
02-23-2011, 02:31 PM
uh, i am an old people. i also piss.:thumb:
sec

i was gonna say that but didnt wanna be mean.

T-post Tom
02-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Not very efficient with his punch count. I bet he had the crepes.

tooge
02-23-2011, 02:33 PM

Ok, I change my stance. If it started like that, I would have been laughing too hard to help out

BigChiefFan
02-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Not very efficient with his punch count. I bet he had the crepes.

Hilarious. ROFL

bowener
02-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Well, this video should help sort out any lawsuits pending.

-King-
02-23-2011, 02:39 PM
The people who talk the most shit damn near always get the shit beat out of them as evidenced by the fat thong wearing bitch and her back up bitch.

blaise
02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Bad enough the one dude got beat, he could have gotten his girl out of there before she did too. How could you let your girlfriend get in a fight in a restaurant?

seclark
02-23-2011, 02:44 PM
i was gonna say that but didnt wanna be mean.

old softie.
sec

blaise
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM

Maybe that means if the victims didn't file a police report.

seclark
02-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Bad enough the one dude got beat, he could have gotten his girl out of there before she did too. How could you let your girlfriend get in a fight in a restaurant?

i wouldn't have just let her get her ass beat, but i'd have let her walk home.
sec

Mr. Plow
02-23-2011, 02:55 PM

Your times a comin'.....me & Guru got a plan to get even with you over something that happened at some point in the past. I can't remember what, but man it pissed us off.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 03:00 PM

You're talking about a guy who just sat there and took and asswooping.

Pretty cool, I was unaware that Denny's provided entertainment these days.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I love watching idiots go all Springer on each other in public like that - is that wrong?

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 03:04 PM
I love watching idiots go all Springer on each other in public like that - is that wrong?

Not at all, it's entertaining.

chiefsnorth
02-23-2011, 03:07 PM

The best places to see it other than sporting events are all night junk food places.

There should be a thread devoted to those videos.

88TG88
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
The best places to see it other than sporting events are all night junk food places.

and public transportation

tooge
02-23-2011, 03:09 PM
This is natures way of pulling the drain on the gene pool. Unfortunately someone usually comes along and puts it back in.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing:

1. Being the chick that is going out with some dude who would sit there and take it like that and and still can't shut up until she gets her kicked too.

2. Being the guy who got his ass kicked and just sat there and took it before leaving his girlfriend there in harms way.

3. Being the guy who gets 50 free shots at some pussy sitting down and can't even manage to hurt him.

I think I am going with 3.

Frazod
02-23-2011, 03:16 PM
The bar we used to hang out in when we lived in Chicago was on the fringe of a bad area, and we'd occasionally get gang idiots in there. One night a bunch of them came in after the funeral of one of their friends, so they were drunk, sad and pissed - not a good combo. Two girls with them started fighting and I mean FIGHTING; these girls were skilled. One of them hit the other one so hard that it actually knocked her off her feet. Hell of a fight. Wish I'd had a camcorder with me.

blaise
02-23-2011, 03:17 PM

1. Being the chick that is going out with some dude who would sit there and take it like that and and still can't shut up until she gets her kicked too.

2. Being the guy who got his ass kicked and just sat there and took it before leaving his girlfriend there in harms way.

3. Being the guy who gets 50 free shots at some pussy sitting down and can't even manage to hurt him.

And #3 left the place and left his girl there to fight.

The Franchise
02-23-2011, 03:18 PM

He probably figured the cops were on their way and wanted to get the fuck out of there.

tooge
02-23-2011, 03:22 PM
will someone please, please, please photoshop cigar guy onto all the patrons faces?

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 03:26 PM

Guy gets 50 free shots on a guy sitting down and the dude gets up all nonchalantly like he was just walking away from a blowjob. That's friggen embarrassing. He better hope he never gets in a fight with his old lady cause she's gonna kick his ass.

Alton deFlat
02-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Guy get 50 free shots on a guy sitting down and the dude gets up all nonchalantly like he was just walking away from a blowjob. That's friggen embarrassing.

Hands of cotton.

RNR
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM

What a joke LMAO the fat slug chick was the toughest one of the group. I am shocked some guy didn't get up and drop both those Nancy boys for interupting his dinner~

Frazod
02-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Guy gets 50 free shots on a guy sitting down and the dude gets up all nonchalantly like he was just walking away from a blowjob. That's friggen embarrassing. He better hope he never gets in a fight with his old lady cause she's gonna kick his ass.

Maybe I just have too bad a temper for my own good, but if someone had started wailing on me like that while I was sitting down I would have gone berserk. How the fuck can a man have that happen and then just get up and walk the other way? :shake:

RNR
02-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Maybe I just have too bad a temper for my own good, but if someone had started wailing on me like that while I was sitting down I would have gone berserk. How the **** can a man have that happen and then just get up and walk the other way? :shake:

Uh...he is a pussy~

Frazod
02-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Uh...he is a pussy~

I guess that pretty much covers it. :D

Alton deFlat
02-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Must be a Denny's type of thing.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnWlTyZLQhQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnWlTyZLQhQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Omaha
02-23-2011, 03:37 PM

Meh, she's a fatty. How attached could he have been? That'll teach him not to go hoggin'

seclark
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnWlTyZLQhQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnWlTyZLQhQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

damn...they must have been completely out of maple syrup.
sec

Omaha
02-23-2011, 03:42 PM
damn...they must have been completely out of maple syrup.
sec

WTF!!! You want me to eat boysenberry? Imma get crazy up in this bitch!

Fumblerooski
02-23-2011, 04:30 PM

Wow

The Franchise
02-23-2011, 04:34 PM

Yep.....it must be.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YPonFXngsEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ModSocks
02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I figured there would be more of this kind of behavior at Home Town Buffet.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 04:40 PM
I figured there would be more of this kind of behavior at Home Town Buffet.

Nah, they wouldn't want to waste the energy that would require when they could use it to chew more food.

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Well shit, I need to start eating at Denny's more often, I had no idea what I've been missing!

DMAC
02-23-2011, 04:43 PM
How does one lose ones pants and shoes in a fight...in a restaurant...?

Fish
02-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Yep.....it must be.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YPonFXngsEY" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

I'm seeing an underlying theme here..... girls wearing thongs, despite being way too big for them, are involved in the majority of Denny's fights...

raybec 4
02-23-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm seeing an underlying theme here..... girls wearing thongs, despite being way too big for them, are involved in the majority of Denny's fights...

I have to assume these were not intended to be thongs but merely poorly sized underwear.

Jerm
02-23-2011, 05:19 PM
I wonder what the little blond said to set it off there at the end.

Whatever it was it sure woke that beast in white up....RAMPAGE~!!!

Bwana
02-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Uh...he is a pussy~

This, a complete limp nipple.

R8RFAN
02-23-2011, 05:28 PM

I saw no guns or knives, unless somebody is in jeopardy of getting seriously hurt or killed, you better keep your ass out of it or you may be the first victim...

Call the cops, thats what we pay them for.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I saw no guns or knives, unless somebody is in jeopardy of getting seriously hurt or killed, you better keep your ass out of it or you may be the first victim...

Oh you're one of those.

R8RFAN
02-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Oh you're one of those.

Yup thats me.... piss on a bunch of drunks at Dennys

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 06:05 PM

Shit, if somebody is in jeopardy of getting seriously hurt or killed then that's all the more reason to stay the hell out of it.

blaise
02-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Shit, if somebody is in jeopardy of getting seriously hurt or killed then that's all the more reason to stay the hell out of it.

Yeah, that's when I leave as quickly as possible.

kstater
02-23-2011, 06:09 PM

I'll go out on a limb and say alcohol.

SAUTO
02-23-2011, 06:16 PM
My wife is the same.

This.

If it were my wife, she'd be swinging at him with me. He wasn't even defending himself. I dont know how you can get swung on and not hit back unless you are just that scared. i'd go down swinging, not looking like a bitch.

And there wouldn't be any talk between the women.

She'd just punch her.
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike
02-23-2011, 06:22 PM
1. As soon as I see shit like that, I'm in my car before any punches are thrown. Never know when the weapons will come out.
2. Denny's employees don't make nearly enough money.

Garcia Bronco
02-23-2011, 06:22 PM
I can tell some of you haven't seen this shit happen. For the first 3 minutes you are shocked about what is going on. Don't get involved. I once saw this dude wailing on his girlfirend. another guy in the bar knocked him out and when the police got there she said the good samaritan started it all.

Now I didn't let that go down; but don't get involved in the fight.

R8RFAN
02-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Cops: Maple Syrup Not Cause Of Denny's Brawl

FEBRUARY 23--Despite reports that a wild melee early Sunday at a Denny’s in Massachsetts was triggered by a dispute over maple syrup, a police report indicates that the combatants had earlier been involved in road rage incidents while en route to the eatery from a Chicopee sports bar.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/cops-maple-syrup-not-cause-dennys-brawl

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Cops: Maple Syrup Not Cause Of Denny's Brawl

http://oi51.tinypic.com/1zceqfo.jpg
Post #77

Gadzooks
02-23-2011, 08:15 PM
The combination of professional hockey and NWA has been a scourge on this beautiful nation.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mjr7z2Z6jik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1M8vei3L0L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
02-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Nothing worse than angry black bitches, except white bitches who try to act like angry black bitches.

stevieray
02-23-2011, 08:25 PM
I kept waiting for Jerry Springer to show up wearing a cook's hat.

FAX
02-23-2011, 09:18 PM
I can tell some of you haven't seen this shit happen. For the first 3 minutes you are shocked about what is going on. Don't get involved. I once saw this dude wailing on his girlfirend. another guy in the bar knocked him out and when the police got there she said the good samaritan started it all.

Now I didn't let that go down; but don't get involved in the fight.

When you need to save your pennies,
Try the pancakes down at Denny's.
But if you see your girl done wrong,
Grab the bad bitch by the thong.

Ask that bitch, "What's that you said?",
Then flip her up above your head.
Swing her three times by the legs,
And fling her into her fried eggs.

Stuff her nose with crispy bacon,
Grab her ears and you start shakin'.
Then, if she's eighteen (not a minor),
Kick her thrice right in the 'giner.

Once she's writhin', tired, and gaspin',
That's when you release your grasp, then
Split while you've still got her decked,
And leave without payin' the check!

FAX

cdcox
02-23-2011, 09:47 PM
These internet fights just aren't what they used to be. Gone are the days of Stacy Adams shoes, I AM A MOTHERFUCKER teeshirts, and amberlamps.

jd1020
02-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I'll never understand how people can just sit there and act like nothing is going on. This guy is just getting pounded on while sitting in a booth and not 1 person tries to pull the other guy off... Proud to be an American.

Al Bundy
02-23-2011, 09:56 PM
What a dumbassery filled video.

Al Bundy
02-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Also, looked like the fat guy wore himself out and the other guy didn't appear to be dazed.

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll never understand how people can just sit there and act like nothing is going on. This guy is just getting pounded on while sitting in a booth and not 1 person tries to pull the other guy off... Proud to be an American.

Are you some kind of white knight?

Bugeater
02-23-2011, 10:05 PM
I can't speak for everyone, but if I was sitting in that restaurant while that was going on, I'd be thinking that my responsibility lies with coming home to my family in one piece and not with pulling some drunken douche off of another drunken douche.

pr_capone
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Oh you're one of those.

So am I. You wanna be the tough guy and get stabbed for someone that means nothing to you without knowing the history of the brawl... be my guest.

Unless it's a guy beating on a woman, or a child being abused... let them duke it out. My only responsibility is to get home to my family.

pr_capone
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
I can't speak for everyone, but if I was sitting in that restaurant while that was going on, I'd be thinking that my responsibility lies with coming home to my family in one piece and not with pulling some drunken douche off of another drunken douche.

Basically... this.

Al Bundy
02-23-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm not even calling the police, I'll let Denny's management do that. I have only seen one fight in a place like that and that was at Shoney's out in Grandview. I kept on eating my breakfast and let the cops handle it.

jd1020
02-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Are you some kind of white knight?

Thats racist.

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:14 PM
LOL at the dumbasses who think it's their duty to stick their nose in Whiskey Tango affairs.

Al Bundy
02-23-2011, 10:17 PM
LOL at the dumbasses who think it's their duty to stick their nose in Whiskey Tango affairs.

Exactly, the only way I get anywhere near involved is if one of the dumbasses fall into me and then even then I am just pushing them off me.

jd1020
02-23-2011, 10:18 PM

LOL at dumbasses who think preventing a guy from getting his head bashed in is "sticking their nose in Whiskey Tango affairs."

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:19 PM
LOL at dumbasses who think preventing a guy from getting his head bashed in is "sticking their nose in Whiskey Tango affairs."

Nobody got their head bashed in, Drama Queen.

jd1020
02-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Nobody got their head bashed in, Drama Queen.

Really? He clearly blocked everyone of those headshots while sitting down. My bad.

Just Passin' By
02-23-2011, 10:20 PM

A Good Samaritan who tried to help a stranger being hit by her husband was badly beaten after the man turned on him.

Matthew Leone has a broken jaw and one third of his skull has been removed because his brain is swollen after he was beaten earlier this week.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=7533190

What he got was a vicious beating and a couple of days in the hospital after he tried to stop a stranger from beating a woman on a St. Paul street.

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/99282829.html?elr=KArksUUUycaEacyU

A 41-year-old father of two was fatally stabbed Wednesday night during a fight outside his Conejo Valley apartment, authorities said...

...The victim’s daughter said relatives were told he was stabbed while intervening in an altercation between a woman and man.

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2011/jan/27/sheriffs-department-investigating-homicides-at/

Brock
02-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Really?

RLY.

Al Bundy
02-23-2011, 10:21 PM

If you are sitting in that restaurant you usually know if the guy was running his mouth long before this got going. When I saw what I saw they had been running their mouths to each other the moment they walked in.

R8RFAN
02-24-2011, 05:20 AM

the girls got their asses beat worse than the guy

RNR
02-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Really? He clearly blocked everyone of those headshots while sitting down. My bad.

Yeah he really looks hurt :rolleyes: I have seen grade school kids hit harder~

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 06:22 PM

YOu wouldn't have done a damn thing, quit acting like you would have. Dude wasn't hurt at all. His girlfriend got it far worse than him. Furthermore, when he had a chance to settle the score he just walked away. If dude won't defend himself why should I?

Halfcan
02-24-2011, 06:30 PM
That is not a fight that was 2 assults. Both should go to jail.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 06:41 PM
That is not a fight that was 2 assults. Both should go to jail.

Naw, that was just entertainment.

Remember the good ol days when people took it out to the parking lot? If there was a snitch around and cops showed up they just told everyone to leave or they would get arrested. Everyone healed themself up and rarely did anyone sue. Now everyone wants to run their mouth, call the cops, sue. What have we become?

CoMoChief
02-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Heh, I've almost gotten into an altercation at Denny's before in CoMo just because this POS thought I looked at him wrong. About half my size so it really pissed him off when I started to laugh at him because he wasn't going to do anything, and his friends were telling him to stop before he got his ass kicked. That Denny's was shut down eventually because the blacks got out of control there every late night they would come in and raise hell. Cops used to go there every night to break up some fight after they would come in after hitting up Club Athena.