PDA

View Full Version : Life I'm sending a friend to Florida.

Phobia
02-25-2011, 09:47 PM
I'll probably be starting 2 or 3 threads about this but would like your thoughts on this one.

I am sending a friend to Florida for 4 days, 3 nights. He's been divorced and he's having a tough time getting back into the swing of things. So I figured, hey, I'll just send him to Florida at the same time this gal I know is going down there. I'll cordinate a "chance" meeting and play cupid from 1600 miles away.

So, I'm not sure how to arrange the details. Anybody ever done something like this before? Advice?

kstater
02-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Be sure to get insurance.

Frazod
His name's not MOHillbilly, is it?

WebGem
No, but it sounds like fun. Is the girl gonna know anything?

DaFace
02-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Uhh...I think luv's gonna figure this one out, dude.

SPchief
02-25-2011, 09:51 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

BigRedChief
02-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Pics taken from today on my lunch.

try to figure out scenerios to have them on the beach porking their brains out.

luv
02-25-2011, 09:58 PM
LMAO

Boy, someone must get pissy when they get a neg rep.

I think I'm just better off putting you back on ignore.

Al Bundy
02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Well this one was easy to find out.

pr_capone
02-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Really?

Just pay for a hooker, let him know that the slump buster is your treat, then call it a day.

Deberg_1990
02-25-2011, 10:19 PM
I'll probably be starting 2 or 3 threads about this but would like your thoughts on this one.

I am sending a friend to Florida for 4 days, 3 nights. He's been divorced and he's having a tough time getting back into the swing of things. So I figured, hey, I'll just send him to Florida at the same time this gal I know is going down there. I'll cordinate a "chance" meeting and play cupid from 1600 miles away.

So, I'm not sure how to arrange the details. Anybody ever done something like this before? Advice?

Make sure you have the girl make a thread about meeting up with him at some random bar in Florida somewhere....

Deberg_1990
02-25-2011, 10:20 PM

Oh, its really nice of you to take care of Claywhit like this.

philfree
02-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Does this trip include a nail gun?

PhilFree:arrow:

Al Bundy
02-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh, its really nice of you to take care of Claywhit like this.

Clay is into men who dress like women.

SPchief
02-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Just send him to the George Brett statue

HemiEd
02-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Be sure to get insurance.

dammit, first reply!ROFL

nychief
02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Mons Venus

Phobia
02-25-2011, 11:07 PM
LMAO

Boy, someone must get pissy when they get a neg rep.

I think I'm just better off putting you back on ignore.

You know what 95% of your problem is? Low self-esteem. You think when somebody is kidding you that they're mad or out to get you. I'm not. You gave me neg rep like 2 days ago. Do you think I've been scheming this whole time to get you back?

If you can't take a joke from me by all means, please do put me on ignore. But it doesn't mean the jokes will stop. They're mostly for my own entertainment anyway.

stlchiefs
02-25-2011, 11:11 PM

I think it would probably be cheaper to just mail another nail gun down there. Just make sure to get insurance this time. Hand delivery seems a bit extreme.

Al Bundy
02-25-2011, 11:12 PM
You know what 95% of your problem is? Low self-esteem. You think when somebody is kidding you that they're mad or out to get you. I'm not. You gave me neg rep like 2 days ago. Do you think I've been scheming this whole time to get you back?

If you can't take a joke from me by all means, please do put me on ignore. But it doesn't mean the jokes will stop. They're mostly for my own entertainment anyway.

They entertain me, too.

luv
02-25-2011, 11:19 PM

No. 95% of my problem is you. You seem to go out of your way to either put me in my place, point out when I've said something dumb, or joke at my expense. I laughed at first, because you used to show a genuine concern for people. That seems to have stopped with me, and I'm not sure exactly what I did to bring about the change. Go ahead and keep on. Your audience has come to expect it.

pr_capone
02-25-2011, 11:21 PM
you two should just fuck and get it over with.

Phobia
02-25-2011, 11:24 PM
No. 95% of my problem is you. You seem to go out of your way to either put me in my place, point out when I've said something dumb, or joke at my expense. I laughed at first, because you used to show a genuine concern for people. That seems to have stopped with me, and I'm not sure exactly what I did to bring about the change. Go ahead and keep on. Your audience has come to expect it.

I also do that very same thing to about 90% of the people I consider friends on this board. Don't know why you all the sudden started taking it personally but you've chosen to end your friendship with me and I can live with that. But it doesn't mean the jokes will stop coming. You really should put me back on ignore. That would be best for your self-esteem.

Phobia
02-25-2011, 11:25 PM
you two should just **** and get it over with.
I would totally rock my world if I weren't married. Maybe even twice.

pr_capone
02-25-2011, 11:26 PM
I would totally rock my world if I weren't married. Maybe even twice.

LMFAO

I'm the best I ever had as well. :D

luv
02-25-2011, 11:27 PM
I also do that very same thing to about 90% of the people I consider friends on this board. Don't know why you all the sudden started taking it personally but you've chosen to end your friendship with me and I can live with that. But it doesn't mean the jokes will stop coming. You really should put me back on ignore. That would be best for your self-esteem.

Dude. This has nothing to do with my self-esteem. I have had multiple people ask me about why you seem to be unusually nasty to me. I simply tell them I don't know and that you say it's a joke.

Hammock Parties
02-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Phil is just a dick, and he always will be. Get over it and start reminding him that he's a fraudulent christian who will never have the love of jesus due to his nasty tobacco habit.

KS Smitty
02-25-2011, 11:35 PM

Phil you may be right on the self-esteem issue but when a person is continually the butt of jokes by many posters it gets old. Luv gets picked on enough IMO by some pretty brutal posters so I'm sure that even it it's a post from someone "in jest" it gets pretty aggravating.

Luv, Phil is a dick.

Hammock Parties
02-26-2011, 12:49 AM
look at the bitches deleting their posts

Phobia
02-26-2011, 12:53 AM
The one I deleted said, Claythan, I miss you little buddy. Please be nice to me.

Then I deleted it because I fear rejection.

tk13
02-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Went to a night crew thread and an episode of Dr. Phil broke out. Somebody's gonna get unloaded on like an F-18 with fire breathing fists.

pr_capone
02-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Went to a night crew thread and an episode of Dr. Phil broke out. Somebody's gonna get unloaded on like an F-18 with fire breathing fists.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
02-26-2011, 01:13 AM

Fucking Charlie Sheen, ay!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/24/two-and-a-half-men-production-halted-for-rest-of-season/

UPDATE: TMZ says Charlie Sheen sent them an open letter responding to the decision to shut down the show, during which the actor continues to insult Lorre: “I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists…” etc.

Otter
02-26-2011, 01:39 AM
Check your cash BEFORE he leaves!

bevischief
02-26-2011, 05:40 AM
Tell him not to eat the local seafood and water.

http://worldvisionportal.org/wordpress/
http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

R8RFAN
02-26-2011, 05:46 AM
:LOL::LOL:

Halfcan
02-26-2011, 11:55 AM

:thumb: You have a HUGE heart my friend!!

Halfcan
02-26-2011, 11:59 AM

Dang the beach looks awesome-wish I was there!!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Clay is into men who dress like women.

Oh, so they're sending Clay to Key West.

Gotcha.:evil:

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Dang the beach looks awesome-wish I was there!!you drive your car onto the beach. Open the tailgate and set up your pinic, fishing gear and or get out your beach day stuff. Looks to be a mainly locals beach in Clearwater.but it has the same fine white sand as one of the best beaches in the world, Clearwater Beach.

Valiant
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I think he is joking with you still Luv, but you see it as something nasty because you create a shitload of threads and get bombarded with the jokes.. Have you ever thought of not creating so many threads especially about your life??

This is just like a girl with a great rack showing it off and then getting pissed when everyone gawks and comments..

Donger
02-26-2011, 01:28 PM

OMG! Looks at all that OIL!!! DESTROYED!! DOOM!!!!!!1!!w3123

Halfcan
02-26-2011, 01:31 PM
you drive your car onto the beach. Open the tailgate and set up your pinic, fishing gear and or get out your beach day stuff. Looks to be a mainly locals beach in Clearwater.but it has the same fine white sand as one of the best beaches in the world, Clearwater Beach.

:thumb: Sounds awesome!! Its cold and rainy here.

luv
02-26-2011, 01:33 PM
I think he is joking with you still Luv, but you see it as something nasty because you create a shitload of threads and get bombarded with the jokes.. Have you ever thought of not creating so many threads especially about your life??

This is just like a girl with a great rack showing it off and then getting pissed when everyone gawks and comments..

I expect it from others on here. I don't know why I think he'll respect me.

Dropping the issue.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
02-26-2011, 02:04 PM
The one I deleted said, Claythan, I miss you little buddy. Please be nice to me.

Then I deleted it because I fear rejection.

:LOL:

Over-Head
02-26-2011, 02:31 PM
No. 95% of my problem is you. You seem to go out of your way to either put me in my place, point out when I've said something dumb, or joke at my expense. .
try being a Raider fan around here sweet cheeks....grow a set already:rolleyes:

Over-Head
02-26-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm just a dick .
FYP

Okie_Apparition
02-26-2011, 02:45 PM
The ocean smells of death, and Florida is where the old farts go to catch the light. If you're into that kinky shit, just spead a blanket near a old cemetry crept and save some cash.

Over-Head
02-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Old farts and Canuc snow birds

Donger
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Phobia's going to a lot of fun when he gets to old age.

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
:thumb: Sounds awesome!! Its cold and rainy here.just discovered it. Was driving by on the highway and saw it. Defintely a local thingy.

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 03:06 PM
OMG! Looks at all that OIL!!! DESTROYED!! DOOM!!!!!!1!!w3123It's real sad. Look at the condition of this beach by me....
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5284/5224839235_90fe7c2e45.jpg

Predarat
02-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Don't make him suffer any kind of commitment, this needs to be an FWB, and FB or one and done kind of thing. If you like both him and her maybe wait until you hook them up, for his sake just let him get some of that Snatch in FLA. Rember a 6 in FLA is an 8 in alot of other places, so its not a good idea so send a downgraded gal his way. If you are going to do that have them meet in somewhere that is not FLA or CAL.

stevieray
02-26-2011, 03:26 PM
It's real sad. Look at the condition of this beach by me....

looks empty... you wear your speedo to the beach?

Donger
02-26-2011, 03:55 PM
It's real sad. Look at the condition of this beach by me....

I think I see a bunch of oil on the right side of the picture. I'm afraid that you'll be dead within 24 hours. Maybe 48.

Phobia
02-26-2011, 05:18 PM

Exactly. You've encountered me dozens of times playing football. Nobody is exempt from catching crap.

R8RFAN
02-26-2011, 05:49 PM
looks empty... you wear your speedo to the beach?

it's only 80 degrees, everybody has their winter coats on

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 07:53 PM
it's only 80 degrees, everybody has their winter coats onyou just ain't a whistling dixie. It's 70 and the locals will have winter coats on.:shake:

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 07:56 PM
I think I see a bunch of oil on the right side of the picture. I'm afraid that you'll be dead within 24 hours. Maybe 48.you see the fenced off area to the left...thats a sea turtle birthing area where they layed their eggs. Where ever on the beach the turtles drop their eggs is roped off. Right in the middle of the best spots? Tough. They will throw your ass in jail for even thinking of touching anything near that roped off area.

Frazod
02-26-2011, 07:59 PM
you see the fenced off area to the left...thats a sea turtle birthing area where they layed their eggs. Where ever on the beach the turtles drop their eggs is roped off. Right in the middle of the best spots? Tough. They will throw your ass in jail for even thinking of touching anything near that roped off area.

What if I want some scrambled sea turtle eggs for breakfast?

BigRedChief
02-26-2011, 08:03 PM
What if I want some scrambled sea turtle eggs for breakfast?they do have the death penalty down here ya know.:shake:

Frazod
02-26-2011, 08:08 PM
they do have the death penalty down here ya know.:shake:

They'd probably frown on the baby dolphin sausage, too. :(

The Franchise
02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Phobia's going to a lot of fun when he gets to old age.

What do you mean when? He's already there. :thumb:

keg in kc
02-26-2011, 08:28 PM
whiskey tango foxtrot

spida_man23
02-27-2011, 12:22 AM
so this chick just moved up from florida started talkin me on face book and ten textin... sent me some pics looked nice.. .and she got a car... and i guess some really fire weed from florida...so now i know someone from a different state if i have ditch this one... just hope i can find a channel watch tha chiefs game...

JOhn
02-27-2011, 01:10 AM

THIS

Hell I can't remember how times he did that shit to me....lol

I got over it, and realized I was taking it personal. Hell for a dick head Phils a pretty good guy,:thumb:

Phobia
02-27-2011, 01:23 AM
THIS

Hell I can't remember how times he did that shit to me....lol

I got over it, and realized I was taking it personal. Hell for a dick head Phils a pretty good guy,:thumb:

You are almost a perfect example of this... You were making some dumb choices and I rode you relentlessly for them. I wasn't being mean about it, just joking and giving you crap. But you didn't take it personally and figured it all out and we're still friends. Don't know what happened with luv and I understand she's going to be a lot different because she's a woman but the parallels are very close, excluding the gender thing.

JOhn
02-27-2011, 01:32 AM
You are almost a perfect example of this... You were making some dumb choices and I rode you relentlessly for them. I wasn't being mean about it, just joking and giving you crap. But you didn't take it personally and figured it all out and we're still friends. Don't know what happened with luv and I understand she's going to be a lot different because she's a woman but the parallels are very close, excluding the gender thing.

Exactly.
Only reason I ever got that annoyed was because I knew you were right. Hell I've known you on-line for over 10 years and have honestly never seen you bag on someone mean spiritedly that didn't deserve it.
Hell you tried for ever to befriend Clay, and that speaks volumes.

Over-Head
02-27-2011, 08:20 AM
But you didn't take it personally .
Anyone who takes what they read personally from an internet message board ,ESPECIALLY THIS PLACE for more than 3 mins AFTER they log off, really needs to take a step back and join up with reality again

Over-Head
02-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Hell you tried for ever to befriend Clay, and that speaks volumes. Only because it's eaiser to pitty than scorn but Some people just ain't worth the trouble after a while :shake:

burt
02-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Okay..... JOhn has a bigger penis than luv....and Phobia made my wife fat......

burt
02-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Oh, and Siesta Key does NOT feel like death nor smell like it. but there are plenty of old peeps!

J Diddy
02-27-2011, 08:57 AM
What if I want some scrambled sea turtle eggs for breakfast?

Who in their right minds scramble sea turtle eggs. Poached is the best imo.

Al Bundy
02-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Anyone who takes what they read personally from an internet message board ,ESPECIALLY THIS PLACE for more than 3 mins AFTER they log off, really needs to take a step back and join up with reality again

This.

luv
02-27-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm thin-skinned. I can't take a joke.

Yet, I've been providing ammo and have been the butt of jokes on here for years. Guess what? I'm still here.

Over-Head
02-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Phil, lord knows your harts in the right place, but playing cupid....I dunno.
Kinda riskey buisness there.
Tell her about him, and vice versa, then mention he's gonna be in FL on certian dates. Give her a bit of back story (ask him how much to share) then let the sun, and Mickey Mouse do the rest. Lord knows it's soon spring break, I mean if he can't some in FL in March, he ain't gonna

If they end up not liking each other, they may end up hating you for it.
Made the mistake once of getting involved in another persons "personal" life last summer, lost the same friend for the second time , and no doubt it'll be ANOTHER 23 years before we speak to each other again.
Just food for thought :thumb:

J Diddy
02-27-2011, 10:15 AM

Yet, I've been providing ammo and have been the butt of jokes on here for years. Guess what? I'm still here.

I once stubbed my toe on a joke. It hurt. Alot!!!

That's the only time being the butt of a joke hurt me.

RJ
02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Buy your friend a fake pornstache.

BigMeatballDave
02-27-2011, 01:36 PM

Then I deleted it because I fear rejection.ROFL

teedubya
02-27-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm fat skinned. I can take a joke.

JOhn
02-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Okay..... JOhn has a bigger penis than luv....and Phobia made my wife fat......
Well that is saying a lot since she been buying Latex...LOL

JOhn
02-27-2011, 06:41 PM

Then why are you bent abut this one?
:p

luv
02-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Then why are you bent abut this one?
:p

I thought guys liked it when chicks got bent. Oh, you don't mean bent over, do you?

go bo
02-27-2011, 09:54 PM
I thought guys liked it when chicks got bent. Oh, you don't mean bent over, do you?:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: