PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I Miss Limewire

philfree
02-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Most songs I downloaded from there I had already wore out three albums listening to them. I feel like I was pre-paid. Bitches!

PhilFree:arrow:

pr_capone
02-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Most songs I downloaded from there I had already wore out three albums listening to them. I feel like I was pre-paid. Bitches!

playlist.com

can't d/l them but you can listen all you want.

philfree
02-25-2011, 10:41 PM
playlist.com

I'll type that in....thank you!

KurtCobain
02-25-2011, 10:41 PM
frost wire replaced it

philfree
02-25-2011, 10:44 PM
frost wire replaced it

OOO-Tay I'll look there too!

Bugeater
02-25-2011, 10:45 PM
YOU WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF DANE

pr_capone
02-25-2011, 10:48 PM
YOU WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF DANE

and the wrath of a dick ton of viruses.

stick with playlist.com if you value your computer

SPchief
02-25-2011, 10:49 PM
frost wire replaced it

And sucks

Gadzooks
02-25-2011, 10:53 PM
playlist.com

I prefer grooveshark, same idea though.

KurtCobain
02-25-2011, 11:04 PM
And sucks

Fair enough.

Priest31kc
02-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Download albums. I havent used programs like Limewire, frostwire, etc.. for like 6 years now. I rarely ever download individual songs anymore, but If I do I usually just go to google and type in the artist and song, and then follow it with "mediafire". Usually find what Im looking for, for the most part. If not, Ill just download the album the song is on or find it elsewhere on a forum or something.

Hammock Parties
02-25-2011, 11:32 PM
learn to use torrents you ignorant fuck

HoneyBadger
02-25-2011, 11:56 PM
learn to use torrents you ignorant fuck

Please tell me more, oh wise one.

Hammock Parties
02-26-2011, 12:00 AM
educate yourself (http://dessent.net/btfaq/), you brainless tard

Shaid
02-26-2011, 01:09 AM
educate yourself (http://dessent.net/btfaq/), you brainless tard

Use Utorrent. I haven't really downloaded much music but just google "torrent music" and you'll find some decent sites.

-King-
02-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Download albums. I havent used programs like Limewire, frostwire, etc.. for like 6 years now. I rarely ever download individual songs anymore, but If I do I usually just go to google and type in the artist and song, and then follow it with "mediafire". Usually find what Im looking for, for the most part. If not, Ill just download the album the song is on or find it elsewhere on a forum or something.

EXACTLY what I do.

philfree
02-26-2011, 02:52 AM
I did a few torrents of Chiefs games a few years back and they sucked. Took way to long to dowload. It took multiple programs......That's bogus to me.

Hammock Parties
02-26-2011, 02:56 AM
I did a few torrents of Chiefs games a few years back and they sucked. Took way to long to dowload. It took multiple programs......That's bogus to me.

Remain ignorant, and die a fool.

philfree
02-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Remain ignorant, and die a fool.

You should really learn how to respect people.

At that point torrents were to much work. :shrug:

The_Doctor10
02-26-2011, 03:49 AM
You should really learn how to respect people.

At that point torrents were to much work. :shrug:

They aren't anymore. Spend 5 minutes, download Vuze, and go to ishount.com.

Download files that have a lot of Seeders, and always read the comments to check the quality beforehand. Avoid comment-less files when possible.

Go forth and steal music :)

CrazyPhuD
02-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Heh I miss quality music more.

joesomebody
02-26-2011, 05:15 AM
Heh I miss quality music more.In the last 2 years or so, I think music has gotten a lot better.

I feel that everyone's "music" is the music that was popular from about 8th grade to the year after they graduate high school.

I thought I had a good run, I graduated high school in 2001 and there was some good stuff in my era.

I never really liked rap, but Eminem's new album is pretty damn good. That's just one very limited example of recent improvements in popular music.

On the same vane, Kid Rock's new cover of Born Free is one of the worst song's I've ever heard, so maybe you are right.

Bob Dole
02-26-2011, 05:59 AM

Download files that have a lot of Seeders, and always read the comments to check the quality beforehand. Avoid comment-less files when possible.

QFT.

Nixhex
02-26-2011, 09:41 AM
Try this site http://www.video2mp3.net/

You just find a good version of the song you want on youtube. Copy and paste the url of the song on this website and it will convert it to a mp3 that you can save on your computer.

beach tribe
02-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Use Utorrent. I haven't really downloaded much music but just google "torrent music" and you'll find some decent sites.

This. Download utorrent. Go to demonoid.me. Search for music.
Better than limewire x10.

After starting a download go to the top to setup or something run the tests, save and close. I hit 2000kb/s on the regular. Full bluray movies in like an hr. or two.

ArrowheadHawk
02-26-2011, 10:12 AM

I prefer uTorrent and thepiratebay.org

pr_capone
02-26-2011, 10:15 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2nsqipd.jpg

ElGringo
02-26-2011, 10:27 AM
I use utorrent quite a bit, and agree with an earlier post that in the early days torrents weren't good, but they have come a long ways. That being said, I use ares for music (downloading individual songs). Yeah I'm a pirate, and yes, I will feel the wrath of some, but don't really care.

Blitz
02-26-2011, 11:35 AM
The two most popular methods are using google or filestube.

1. enter the song you are looking for in the search menu and add a file hosting website's name to the search. (For example, Jay Z - 99 Problems mediafire...with mediafire being the file hosting site).

2. Do the same as above but replace mediafire with filestube. Filestube is a collection of mediafire, hotfile, megaupload links for movies and mo3's.

I hope that helps.

Reerun_KC
02-26-2011, 11:53 AM
BitComet works pretty well...

I search for alot of off the wall stuff that I normally have trouble finding.. It seems to work pretty good.

whoaskew
02-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Why not set up a free account with Pandora?

I use it almost daily and just upgraded to Pandora One a couple days ago.

Mr. Laz
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150752

The_Doctor10
02-26-2011, 04:39 PM
I prefer uTorrent and thepiratebay.org

I can't stand the pirate bay's interface; it's just unpleasant to look at. Isohunt FTW, especially considering they link to the same torrents more or less.

ArrowheadHawk
02-26-2011, 05:45 PM
I can't stand the pirate bay's interface; it's just unpleasant to look at. Isohunt FTW, especially considering they link to the same torrents more or less.

Too each their own. I don't like the look of Isohunt.

RedThat
02-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Try this site http://www.video2mp3.net/

You just find a good version of the song you want on youtube. Copy and paste the url of the song on this website and it will convert it to a mp3 that you can save on your computer.

That site is great!

Heck w/ torrents. This is a faster, quicker and more effective way to download music.