PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff In case you didn't know... Charlie Sheen is Winning.

teedubya
03-01-2011, 11:57 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hTEuLeh5JOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
03-01-2011, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

LMAO

"It was epic. The run I was on... made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards... all of them, made them look like one-armed, droopy eyed children."

Skyy God
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Bi-winning, specifically.

Hammock Parties
03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Charlie Sheen > Jesus

HotRoute
03-01-2011, 12:29 PM
And he wants a million dollar raise for each episode of a tv show he is probably not even going to be on anymore ........

Winning, duh

KcMizzou
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/110225/charlie-sheen-fists_510.jpg

Deberg_1990
03-01-2011, 12:44 PM
This couldnt have gone in the dedicated Sheen thread?

teedubya
03-01-2011, 01:00 PM
This couldnt have gone in the dedicated Sheen thread?

No. Because he is winning... And winners get multiple threads.

KcMizzou
03-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Charlie Sheen Soundboard:

http://www.spearhead-entertainment.com/storage/charliesheen.swf

Sofa King
03-01-2011, 01:06 PM
He looks terrible.

WV
03-01-2011, 01:11 PM
He looks terrible.

Even compared to Keith Richards he looks terrible.

DMAC
03-01-2011, 01:12 PM
He looks terrible.

Yeah....kind of looks like it's the AIDS tree that is winning.

Just Passin' By
03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
He looks terrible.

He's coming off of a Guinness Book level drug binge AND nailing 3 women at the same time. The man's got to be tired. He just needs a nap and an 8-ball, and he'll be fine.

buddha
03-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Nailing Denise Richards for several years = winning
Not remembering a damn minute of it = losing

This guy is on the crash and burn rocket to oblivion...the only thing in doubt is what day it will happen.

Sofa King
03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gkqpcmqSVI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcxiv
03-01-2011, 01:47 PM
lol, They will film next year, then even more people will watch the TV show just to see him and how he looks.

To me this just sounds like a big ass hoax. He is still crazy, but i think they are using that. lol

Graystoke
03-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I always forget that this dude is a Father...wow!
"Hey Dad what are we doing tonite?"

Dante84
03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Enjoy!

http://www.livethesheendream.com/

ChiefaRoo
03-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Im a beam of light and a Vatican assassin! (pause). WINNING!

suzzer99
03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Btw I own charliesheenwinning.com and charliesheeniswinnng.com. Best two ideas of a quote generator and a soundboard have been done (along with the cats thing). Anyone else have any brilliant ideas?

Chiefs Pantalones
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
The guy is trash. He's gonna die soon.

Ralphy Boy
03-01-2011, 06:12 PM
He's pathetic. His spiral is making Lindsay Lohan look normal.

bevischief
03-01-2011, 07:07 PM
what can he do for a new CBA?

Wyatt Earp
03-01-2011, 08:12 PM
<object width='442' height='375' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='ep'><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=245192' /><param name='bgcolor' 'value='#000000' /><embed src='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=245192' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' bgcolor='#000000' allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' width='442' height='375'></embed></object>

Gonzo
03-01-2011, 11:33 PM
He's pathetic. His spiral is making Lindsay Lohan look normal.
So's your face.

The Sheen fuck you in the ass and you will thank him for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-01-2011, 11:58 PM
The Iron Sheen

Tribal Warfare
03-02-2011, 12:05 AM
The guy is trash. He's gonna die soon.

Yet Keith Richards lives

HoneyBadger
03-02-2011, 01:55 AM
I still kinda like the guy. Something about him.... Maybe its cause he is a badass who bangs whores.

Sofa King
03-02-2011, 08:31 AM
I find Charlie Sheen hilarious.

He'd make the list of my top 30 actors.

Hope he doesn't die yet, he needs to make Hot Shots Part Three.

dtebbe
03-02-2011, 08:34 AM
He'll be fine, he's got tiger blood.

DT

ChiTown
03-02-2011, 08:47 AM

DT

I watched his interview last night. That dude appears to be more entertaining "off drugs" than he ever was while "using". He reminds me of this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2o8ywKqos&playnext=1&list=PL58167C074C767A7D

Al Bundy
03-02-2011, 11:22 AM
http://www.livethesheendream.com/

gblowfish
03-02-2011, 01:04 PM
These are the three craziest mofos to ever live. One of them is a fictional wrestling character, One of them is a Libyan Terrorist, and the third is a sitcom actor on CBS. Can you tell who is who?

Ultimate Warrior, Gaddafi or Charlie Sheen???

THE STATEMENTS:

1. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists

2. Life without dignity is worthless

3. What you mean is that you know will never become famous, but in your dreams when you fantasize that you might one day, you would want to have the confidence and belief in the staying power and value of your product like I do mine.

4. Don’t have an orgasm on me honey, save it for later.

5. These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre

6. I’m gonna hang on to them, and they’re gonna fuel my attack. And they’re going to fuel the battle cry of my deadly and dangerous and secret and silent soldiers. Because they’re all around you.

7. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

8. I am like the Queen of England

9. It’s a rebirth of a madness. On that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over

10. I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You’re all tired after a sleepless night

THE ANSWERS:

1. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists – Charlie Sheen

2. Life without dignity is worthless – Gaddafi

3. What you mean is that you know will never become famous, but in your dreams when you fantasize that you might one day, you would want to have the confidence and belief in the staying power and value of your product like I do mine. – Ultimate Warrior

4. Don’t have an orgasm on me honey, save it for later. – Ultimate Warrior

5. These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre – Charlie Sheen

6. I’m gonna hang on to them, and they’re gonna fuel my attack. And they’re going to fuel the battle cry of my deadly and dangerous and secret and silent soldiers. Because they’re all around you. – Charlie Sheen

7. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body – Charlie Sheen

8. I am like the Queen of England – Gaddafi

9. It’s a rebirth of a madness. On that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over – Ultimate Warrior

10. I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You’re all tired after a sleepless night – Gadaffi

Sofa King
03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Holy shit. i got 2 of those right.

durtyrute
03-02-2011, 01:19 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again....they are doing what they can to make him look crazy after he said nine eleven was set up.

Rausch
03-02-2011, 01:24 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again....they are doing what they can to make him look crazy after he said nine eleven was set up.

Or he's just a $#itty fucking mess.

OR, the entire middle east is fucking imploding and this is a great distraction...

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 01:33 PM
All I know is that this is most entertained I've been by anyone in Hollywood in forever.

I've got Charlie on Twitter and the guy is fucking hilarious. I Tivo'd the 20/20 special last night but haven't had time to watch it but I'm reading everything else he says and does.

Seriously, it's about TIME that a so-called "celebrity" opens up about his real life and I'm enjoying it, big time.

The guy is a total hoot, regardless of what people think of him otherwise.

Phobia
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet, Carlos. I know it's not exactly twitter but it's darn close.

Rausch
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
All I know is that this is most entertained I've been by anyone in Hollywood in forever.

I've got Charlie on Twitter and the guy is ****ing hilarious. I Tivo'd the 20/20 special last night but haven't had time to watch it but I'm reading everything else he says and does.

Seriously, it's about TIME that a so-called "celebrity" opens up about his real life and I'm enjoying it, big time.

He's 1/2 Ochocincoo and 1/2 ****ing Gary Busy...

http://pinstripebindi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gary-busey-evicted.jpg?w=126&h=180

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 01:36 PM
He's 1/2 Ochocincoo and 1/2 fucking Gary Busy...

Actually, he reminds me of a few single, successful guys I know here in Hollywood and I think it's great that he's finally being so open about his lifestyle.

Plus, the guy has a quick wit and dry sense of humor, both of which I enjoy. And his constant baseball analogies are hilarious.

Rausch
03-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Actually, he reminds me of a few single, successful guys I know here in Hollywood and I think it's great that he's finally being so open about his lifestyle.

Plus, the guy has a quick wit and dry sense of humor, both of which I enjoy. And his constant baseball analogies are hilarious.

I don't know you anymore...

Phobia
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM

There's no doubt he's funny - and brilliant - and whacked out of his mind. I don't expect anybody to subscribe to my idea of normal, since I'm not exactly normal myself but this guy is so far removed it's hard for anybody to related whatsoever.

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM
I don't know you anymore...

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 01:43 PM
There's no doubt he's funny - and brilliant - and whacked out of his mind. I don't expect anybody to subscribe to my idea of normal, since I'm not exactly normal myself but this guy is so far removed it's hard for anybody to related whatsoever.

I think you're right that he's far (left or right) from normal but since I've been around his "type" so often over the past 18 years, it doesn't seem as "abnormal" to me as it might to some.

And I think you're right: There's really no one that's truly "normal" but most are usually closer to the center than Charlie.

But whatever the case, I find it highly entertaining and in many ways, refreshing.

Donger
03-02-2011, 01:43 PM
I wonder if his kids think (or will think) he is winning?

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Not winning so much anymore :(

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/7206/0301brooketextextmz0153.jpg

TMZ has obtained the restraining order Brooke Mueller got against Charlie Sheen ... which led to his children being removed last night -- among the most incendiary allegations ... that he wanted some of his associates killed.

Brooke also says Charlie "spit on my feet. He also punched me in the arm."

According to the docs, Charlie allegedly told Brooke he wanted her to give him back $20,000 a month in child support payments -- "untraceable cash to knock off a few people because the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished."

As for Charlie threatening to cut Brooke's head off and put it in a box -- something we reported last night -- Charlie allegedly said, "If you are having this conversation taped, then consider it done.

Brooke also claims -- referring to the Aspen blowout in December, 2009, which led to the domestic violence case against Charlie -- "I should have killed you when I had the chance!"

Brooke also claims on the way to the Bahamas, Charlie randomly told people on the plane "that he hated his ex-wife, Denise Richards, violently and he was going to have her hair shaved off."

Brooke says while they were in the Bahamas last week, Charlie blurted out, "I'm untouchable! I'm Charlie Sheen! I'm more famous than Obama!"

Brooke also references Charlie's interview with TMZ last week, claiming he's made "bizarre, disturbing and violent statements to the media" and "I believe his rage is the result of an intense mental issue."

chiefsnorth
03-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I wonder what his deal is really. Is this tear he's been on lately some kind of stunt? Has he been living this life for decades now? Is it exaggerated? Is he going to turn up dead or is he basically under control?

Phobia
03-02-2011, 01:49 PM
I think you're right that he's far (left or right) from normal but since I've been around his "type" so often over the past 18 years, it doesn't seem as "abnormal" to me as it might to some.

And I think you're right: There's really no one that's truly "normal" but most are usually closer to the center than Charlie.

But whatever the case, I find it highly entertaining and in many ways, refreshing.

It's completely refreshing not to have some faceless PR person spinning every single thing with what they want us to hear. I wish there were a Charlie Sheen in Washington.

chiefsnorth
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Maybe this was mentioned here, but I loved the quote about his kids knowing who signs the front of their checks and who signs the back ROFL

Phobia
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM

You know - I have to take anything attributed to the ex-wife with a grain of salt. Women will do and say anything to manipulate courts. ANYTHING.

Besides, who isn't more popular than Obama?

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 01:52 PM
I wonder what his deal is really. Is this tear he's been on lately some kind of stunt? Has he been living this life for decades now? Is it exaggerated? Is he going to turn up dead or is he basically under control?

My guess is he's having something of a controlled paranoid psychotic break, brought on by years of hard core coke use.

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 01:53 PM
You know - I have to take anything attributed to the ex-wife with a grain of salt. Women will do and say anything to manipulate courts. ANYTHING.

Besides, who isn't more popular than Obama?

She has the text in question and says she has a rock solid alibi that she didn't send it herself as he claims - in that she was at Paris Hilton's house with a film crew all day.

Also based on Sheen's body of work there's not much reason to doubt it could have happened. The Chaim Levine stuff was obviously anti-semitic.

Pushead2
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
ROFL ROFL

KCUnited
03-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Part Mel Gibson, part Tom Sizemore.

Rausch
03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
She has the text in question and says she has a rock solid alibi that she didn't send it herself as he claims - in that she was at Paris Hilton's house with a film crew all day.

Rock solid proof of integrity and honesty right there...

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Extremely NSFW voicemail rant left by Sheen to De nise Richards in which he calls her a "dirty ni**ger cu**" and his nanny a "stupid mexican ni**er".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdgdLXz6xs

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 02:00 PM

Make sure to post the follow-up to this story, in which Mark Burg states that Charlie did NOT send those texts.

It was Brooke herself using Charlie's phone.

By the way, Brooke is Jewish, as are Charlie's two sons.

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Has he been living this life for decades now?

Yes, absolutely. He's been living like this for decades.

I loved his quote during the Heidi Fleiss Madam trials.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Prosecutor: "Charlie, did you pay women, Heidi's "girls", for sex?"

Charlie: "I didn't pay them for sex. I paid them to leave."

Pushead2
03-02-2011, 02:03 PM

ROFLROFL

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I think this WINNING stuff is awesome and hilarious. I'm just a realist about the dark side. I know how coke screws with your brain, and I've probably done 1000x less than Sheen. The fact that he's still mostly lucid is amazing. But the paranoia and the violent outbursts don't surprise me.

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Make sure to post the follow-up to this story, in which Mark Burg states that Charlie did NOT send those texts.

It was Brooke herself using Charlie's phone.

By the way, Brooke is Jewish, as are Charlie's two sons.

She has an alibi where she wasn't near his phone that day. Seems like that and the fact that it came from his phone would be pretty easy to verify.

Do you honestly think it's more likely he did or didn't send that text? You think everyone is just making up all this anti-semitic, racist, threatening to kill people stuff?

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 02:08 PM
She has an alibi where she wasn't near his phone that day.

That's what she says.

Personally, I think it's bullshit. From what I hear, Brooke is a psycho.

Considering Mark Burg himself stated he didn't believe that Charlie sent those texts, I'd have to side with Charlie on this one.

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 02:09 PM
That's what she says.

Considering Mark Burg himself stated he didn't believe that Charlie sent those texts, I'd have to side with Charlie on this one.

There was a film crew at the house all day. It shouldn't be that hard to verify.

How much money does Burg stand to lose if he leaves Charlie? You don't think he has a motivation to not believe?

Pushead2
03-02-2011, 02:09 PM
That's what she says.

Winning

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 02:14 PM
She has an alibi where she wasn't near his phone that day. Seems like that and the fact that it came from his phone would be pretty easy to verify.

She says she has an alibi. That certainly hasn't been proven in court.

Do you honestly think it's more likely he did or didn't send that text?

No, I don't think he sent that text. If he really felt that way about Jews in general, why is his entire team made of up Jewish people? Why did he have children with a Jew?

You think everyone is just making up all this anti-semitic, racist, threatening to kill people stuff?

I'm not getting into the whole "Anti-Semetic" thing. I work in this business and suffice to say, that's certainly not a path I'd go down because the consequences are severe (see Charlie's show being canceled).

Secondly, I haven't seen him disparage blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc. Maybe that's happened but it's certainly nothing I've been privy to are aware of.

Lastly, people say shit when they're angry. I have no idea what happened in that situation but I think it's safe to say that certain women know how to and like to push buttons.

Fat Elvis
03-02-2011, 02:15 PM

It isn't a stunt. The dude is bipolar and is in the middle of a doozy of a manic episode.
(FWIW, bipolar doesn't necessarily mean that you have highs and lows, some are just manic)

suzzer99
03-02-2011, 02:18 PM
She says she has an alibi. That certainly hasn't been proven in court.

So you're fallling back on "proven in court". Are we arguing a legal case here or trying to figure out if he sent the text? Are you in PR or something? Common sense should tell you it would be stupid for her to make up an alibi like that, which would have had tons of witnesses, if one of them could go on TMZ and refute her story that she was there all day.

He did also fire and re-hire Burg last week.

Did you listen to the youtube clip? He calls De nise Richards a n*****.

When you have a paranoid break it comes out in all kinds of weird areas. You can certainly work with someone then rant about their race behind their back. I don't think he's some kind of white supremacist. I just think paranoia can lead you to think a lot of strange conspiracy theories.

I don't really want to continue this because I've seen your ballistic argument threads that go nowhere. Have fun.

Kerberos
03-02-2011, 02:18 PM
It isn't a stunt. The dude is bipolar and is in the middle of a doozy of a manic episode.
(FWIW, bipolar doesn't necessarily mean that you have highs and lows, some are just manic)

Chick that I lived with for 5+ years was Bipolar and she was F***ing psycho without her meds.

Highs and Lows don't even begin to explain here actions and demeanor when on a binge or shortly after.

durtyrute
03-02-2011, 02:19 PM

hes under control

durtyrute
03-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome to ChiefsPlanet, Carlos. I know it's not exactly twitter but it's darn close.

I don't tweet....and thanks

durtyrute
03-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Or he's just a $#itty ****ing mess.

OR, the entire middle east is ****ing imploding and this is a great distraction...

We always have to pay attention to what's going on in the world when some stupid shit like this is all that there is on the news

Slainte
03-02-2011, 02:32 PM
[quote=Fat Elvis;7462584]It isn't a stunt. The dude is bipolar--/quote]

BI-WINNING, FUCKHEAD!!!!! HE'S BI-WINNING!!!!!!

DO THE MATH---HE'S NOT THOMAS JEFFERSON!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

CAN'T YOUR unevolved mind conceive this?

hUH?

Tiger blood....Adonis DNA,....YOU PUSSY!!!!!!!

It was epic. The run I was on... made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards... all of them, made them look like one-armed, droopy eyed children.

Donger
03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
The adoration for him on this board is revolting. Fuck this place.

Slainte
03-02-2011, 02:35 PM
It was epic. The run I was on... made Flynn...

Is that Errol or Sheryl?...

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't really want to continue this because I've seen your ballistic argument threads that go nowhere. Have fun.

:deevee:

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2011, 03:04 PM

Had I been drinking, I would've spit it all over the place. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

chiefsnorth
03-02-2011, 03:07 PM
The adoration for him on this board is revolting. **** this place.

I don't see why such a person becomes a working class hero by basically being a demented ape, either.

ChiTown
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I apologize in advance, but I absolutely love this side of Charlie Sheen. This guy is more entertaining than a press conference of Al Davis trying to fire his next Coach.

KCUnited
03-02-2011, 03:09 PM

DT

He was talking about a snow cone.

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
The adoration for him on this board is revolting. Fuck this place.

Adoration? I don't think anyone here (or elsewhere, for that matter) adores him or wants to be like him.

But he's certainly been extremely entertaining as of late.

bowener
03-02-2011, 03:32 PM
I have a friend that is severely bi-polar. He babbles just like sheen. My friend talks about the aliens coming a lot more than Sheen does... both seem to talk about light a lot though.

bevischief
03-02-2011, 03:34 PM
I have a friend that is severely bi-polar. He babbles just like sheen. My friend talks about the aliens coming a lot more than Sheen does... both seem to talk about light a lot though.

Maybe his probe is malfunctioning.LMAO

dirk digler
03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Adoration? I don't think anyone here (or elsewhere, for that matter) adores him or wants to be like him.

But he's certainly been extremely entertaining as of late.

This. It is like watching a train wreck he just can't turn your head away and not watch.

I definitely would put him at the top of the death watch list

bowener
03-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Maybe his probe is malfunctioning.LMAO
The dude is always manic. Never anything but manic, so he refuses to take his medicine. I don't really blame him. From what I hear, a prolonged manic episode is wonderful.

Otter
03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
South Park Episode Countdown...

bogey
03-02-2011, 04:27 PM
It's just a matter of time until he pisses off one of his "godesses." They'll reveal what's really going on behind his closed doors right now, and he will be a bigger laughing stock than he already is.

Sofa King
03-02-2011, 04:39 PM
South Park Episode Countdown...

yeah no shit.

Sheen would be a perfect south park episode.

ModSocks
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM

Have you no since of fun?

I dont think aynone adores him, but i would love to party with him, **** yeah.

Deberg_1990
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
It's just a matter of time until he pisses off one of his "godesses." They'll reveal what's really going on behind his closed doors right now, and he will be a bigger laughing stock than he already is.

Perhaps......

But dude could get 100 more pornstars just like them. Dudes been a laughingstock for nearly 20 years now. Hasnt hurt his career much, in fact, its made him more popular.

ModSocks
03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Perhaps......

But dude could get 100 more pornstars just like them. Dudes been a laughingstock for nearly 20 years now. Hasnt hurt his career much, in fact, its made him more popular.

How has he been a laughing stock?

He is who he is. I cant remember a time in which he was ever really disliked.

Kerberos
03-02-2011, 04:59 PM
How has he been a laughing stock?

He is who he is. I cant remember a time in which he was ever really disliked.

Roger Dorn?

:)

teedubya
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Duh, This thread is winning.

Donger
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Have you no since of fun?

I dont think aynone adores him, but i would love to party with him, **** yeah.

No, no since.

blazzin311
03-02-2011, 06:03 PM

I've got Charlie on Twitter and the guy is ****ing hilarious. I Tivo'd the 20/20 special last night but haven't had time to watch it but I'm reading everything else he says and does.

Really I couldn't agree more...call me a fan I guess. Something about the guy and everything you mentioned is just so refreshing to an extent. Personally I'm rooting for the guy. :thumb:

teedubya
03-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Really I couldn't agree more...call me a fan I guess. Something about the guy and everything you mentioned is just so refreshing to an extent. Personally I'm rooting for the guy. :thumb:

The guy cracks me up. Call me a fan, also. I actually like him more now. He is Winning. and I like winners. :LOL:

blazzin311
03-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Maybe this was mentioned here, but I loved the quote about his kids knowing who signs the front of their checks and who signs the back ROFL

I loved that quote as well...so spot on with it. Hell most of his responses to the questions posed to him in the 20/20 interview were absolutely priceless just like that one. Dude's brilliant. A little off center perhaps, but as he said, who am I or anyone else to judge...and really, he's right. Part of me wonders if some of this is a hoax of sorts. What a better way for Lorre to play off of Charlie's character on the show than to play off of his real life persona. Let's cancel the show, reel in some of the biggest ratings in the show's history airing reruns, put the show back on the air next season with new episodes, and watch the ratings skyrocket through the roof. Genius if ya think about it....whatever the case, my hat's off to Charlie Sheen. ;)

blazzin311
03-02-2011, 06:19 PM
The guy cracks me up. Call me a fan, also. I actually like him more now. He is Winning. and I like winners. :LOL:

Who doesn't like winners....I mean hell I wish the Chiefs were consistent winners and the royals too for that matter. At least I having something or someone to root for now when my teams suck.

blazzin311
03-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Charlie Sheen: "Ready for my next fastball world? PLAN BETTER Applies to everything where an excuse now sits. Try it. U won't be wrong. Ever. #PlanBetter"

--http://twitter.com/charliesheen/status43201497512689664

So let me get this straight, correct me if I'm wrong. Winning is what happens when you drink Tiger Blood, have Adonis DNA and you Plan Better? Man this guy is the epitome of awesome!

Jerm
03-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Dude needs his own reality show like now...

LiveSteam
03-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Has his kids back by fall. & twitters/ he is running for president.

blazzin311
03-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Dude needs his own reality show like now...

Either that or his own uncensored late night talk show on whatever network would give it to him (either HBO, Showtime or Starz probably). I'm pretty sure that shit would be a hit.

bowener
03-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Oh dear god

ROFL

Just got invited to do the Nancy Grace show... I'd rather go on a long road trip with Chuck Lorre in a '75 Pacer....

NewChief
03-03-2011, 05:47 AM
I saw this one coming a mile away (probably a repost).

Who said it? Sheen or Gaddafi. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/quiz/2011/mar/01/muammar-gaddafi-charlie-sheen-quiz)

Baby Lee
03-03-2011, 06:18 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/charlie-sheen-quotes-as-new-yorker-cartoons

KcMizzou
03-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Oh dear god

ROFLCan't argue with that.

Slainte
03-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Why pretend you're not a bitchin' rock star from Mars? That must get old.

ReynardMuldrake
03-03-2011, 07:52 AM

You gotta understand, there's something supremely entertaining about watching a popular celebrity crash and burn like Tony Montana with a facefull of cocaine.

gblowfish
03-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Hopefully not a repost:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhgWRTr3oIg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhgWRTr3oIg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Delano
03-03-2011, 01:34 PM

Christiane Amanpour:Libya Rebellion:: Dane McCloud:The Sheen Situation
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
03-03-2011, 03:09 PM
The "Win" just keeps on coming for Sheen.

He stands to make $1 million a year as he officially signs with Ad.ly, which specializes in celeb endorsements on the microblogging site.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-start-tweeting-endorsements-163882

Charlie Sheen is about to start Tweeting endorsements, and he could earn $1 million per year for his new gig.

Arnie Gullov-Singh, CEO of Ad.ly, the company Sheen sought out for help getting him started on Twitter, said Sheen is likely to beat Kim Kardashian, who is their most prolific celebrity when it comes to earning cash for Tweets and Facebook ads. (Still, Sheen made $1.2 million per episode for Two and a Half Men.)

Ad.ly told The Hollywood Reporter Thursday that Sheen has just become their newest of about 1,000 celebrity partners who can earn from $200 to about $25,000 for a single Tweet.
VIDEO: Charlie Sheen's bizarre TV interviews

A typical for-pay Tweet looks something like this: “If only all vacations were this exciting and included Johnny Depp! Check out the trailer for The Tourist.”

That Tweet, which included a link to the trailer, was sent by Kourtney Kardashian, who was paid good money for her endorsement of the under-performing film.

Gullov-Singh said Sheen’s record-setting Twitter run, gaining 1 million followers in a mere 25 hours and 17 minutes, is enough to convince brands that they should embrace Sheen despite his controversial quirks, to put it mildly.

“He had the No. 1-rated show for seven years. You’d expect brands would be lining up to be involved with him in social media,” he said.

Some of the bigger brands who advertise with Ad.ly and its celebrity Tweeters are Sony, Microsoft, Lionsgate, Microsoft and Old Navy.

58kcfan89
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Charlie Sheen: "Ready for my next fastball world? PLAN BETTER Applies to everything where an excuse now sits. Try it. U won't be wrong. Ever. #PlanBetter"

--http://twitter.com/charliesheen/status43201497512689664

So let me get this straight, correct me if I'm wrong. Winning is what happens when you drink Tiger Blood, have Adonis DNA and you Plan Better? Man this guy is the epitome of awesome!

Agreed. This shit is hilarious. Keep winning, Charlie.

Either that or his own uncensored late night talk show on whatever network would give it to him (either HBO, Showtime or Starz probably). I'm pretty sure that shit would be a hit.

I'm pretty sure I'd sacrifice a bunch of the extra channels I never watch to get HBO (or whatever) if they gave him a late-night, uncensored talk show.

NewChief
03-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Watching some shit on Dateline about the guy. They're interviewing his "goddesses" in his house, and they're all trying to put on the face of normalcy. It's pretty obvious that the chick who is a model for High Times is tweaking out of her head. Totally chewing on her jaw, licking her lips, and twitching her face. Anyone who has been around tweakers would recognize it.

DaneMcCloud
03-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Watching some shit on Dateline about the guy. They're interviewing his "goddesses" in his house, and they're all trying to put on the face of normalcy. It's pretty obvious that the chick who is a model for High Times is tweaking out of her head. Totally chewing on her jaw, licking her lips, and twitching her face. Anyone who has been around tweakers would recognize it.

I have this set to record tonight. I've never been around "Tweakers" so I'll be curious to see if we have the same interpretation.

It could be a case of massive nervousness (which I know I'd have if someone were filming in my home) or you could be spot on.

I'll post tomorrow because I'll be too busy #Winning later tonight.

KcMizzou
03-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I'll post tomorrow because I'll be too busy #Winning later tonight.LMAO

Sure-Oz
03-04-2011, 09:49 PM
I have this set to record tonight. I've never been around "Tweakers" so I'll be curious to see if we have the same interpretation.

It could be a case of massive nervousness (which I know I'd have if someone were filming in my home) or you could be spot on.

I'll post tomorrow because I'll be too busy #Winning later tonight.

Also the pr0n star was very quiet and shy like kinda funny.

Following charlie on twitter is #winning

KCwolf
03-04-2011, 09:49 PM
I refuse to apoligize - this whole WINNING thing has me a fan

KcMizzou
03-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I refuse to apoligize - this whole WINNING thing has me a fanAt this point, I hope the guy lives to 90+.

The only thing that bugs me about it, is the fact that he has kids. Maybe he CAN go balls out all the time, and be #winning all the time, and live a long life... but not many can. It's not the example I'd want to set.

If he had no kids, I'd say "It's your life Charlie, more power to ya."

NewChief
03-04-2011, 10:00 PM
His workout looked crappy.

Tribal Warfare
03-04-2011, 10:08 PM
When I saw the 20/20 interview the first thing that I thought of was he was strating to look like his old man in Apocalypse Now concerning how strung out he looked.

Easy 6
03-06-2011, 10:08 AM
What CBS is going to lose in money, i honestly believe they'll kinda make up with more enduring public prestige. They were on the verge of being jokes themselves if they allowed themselves to be held hostage to this madman.

Its gotta be the most famous meltdown of a big star in history, probably only Fatty Arbuckle fell further. Charlie Sheen? he's more like a B grade Charlie Manson these days, replete with spectacularly disjointed, insane ramblings & a houseful of sycophant sluts ready to do his bidding for a pile of coke & a Porsche.

The only thing this guy will win is a very expensive casket.

Tribal Warfare
03-06-2011, 10:19 AM
What CBS is going to lose in money, i honestly believe they'll kinda make up with more enduring public prestige. They were on the verge of being jokes themselves if they allowed themselves to be held hostage to this madman.

Its gotta be the most famous meltdown of a big star in history, probably only Fatty Arbuckle fell further. Charlie Sheen? he's more like a B grade Charlie Manson these days, replete with spectacularly disjointed, insane ramblings & a houseful of sycophant sluts ready to do his bidding for a pile of coke & a Porsche.

The only thing this guy will win is a very expensive casket.

There is Robert Downey Jr. and Christian Slater too. Of course Robert rebounded terrifically

Easy 6
03-06-2011, 10:27 AM
There is Robert Downey Jr. and Christian Slater too. Of course Robert rebounded terrifically

Yeah, those guys were pretty bad... Downey waking up on his neighbors couch etc, but Sheen has taken it to an entirely new level IMO. Yet i do understand what people are saying, as far as 'hey, its his life let him live it, nobody gave a damn when Axl Rose was snorting & fighting his way across America'.

Whats weird is that he freely admits to, indeed brags about, having vast quantities of drugs in his home, but the law just seems to let him be. You'd think they'd have his entire life staked out & ready to pounce. If it were Joe Davis the construction worker they sure as hell would.

beach tribe
03-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Yeah, those guys were pretty bad... Downey waking up on his neighbors couch etc, but Sheen has taken it to an entirely new level IMO. Yet i do understand what people are saying, as far as 'hey, its his life let him live it, nobody gave a damn when Axl Rose was snorting & fighting his way across America'.

Whats weird is that he freely admits to, indeed brags about, having vast quantities of drugs in his home, but the law just seems to let him be. You'd think they'd have his entire life staked out & ready to pounce. If it were Joe Davis the construction worker they sure as hell would.

Axl FTW. Hate to tell Charlie, but his run my have been epic, but back when GnR was dancing with Mr. Brownstone, they made HIM look like a one-eyed armlesss child.

Easy 6
03-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Axl FTW. Hate to tell Charlie, but his run my have been epic, but back when GnR was dancing with Mr. Brownstone, they made HIM look like a one-eyed armlesss child.

If they ever get back together for an album, i think i'll spontaneously combust.

Otter
03-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Yeah, those guys were pretty bad... Downey waking up on his neighbors couch etc, but Sheen has taken it to an entirely new level IMO. Yet i do understand what people are saying, as far as 'hey, its his life let him live it, nobody gave a damn when Axl Rose was snorting & fighting his way across America'..

I curious as to whose ass was Axl Rose stomping. Isn't he like 5'8" and 145 lbs soaking wet?

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/stats.htm

stevieray
03-06-2011, 10:44 AM
my oldest daughter busted my wife and I winning this morning...

the seventeen year old record has been broken.

Otter
03-06-2011, 10:50 AM
my oldest daughter busted my wife and I winning this morning...

the seventeen year old record has been broken.

ROFL

beach tribe
03-06-2011, 10:50 AM
If they ever get back together for an album, i think i'll spontaneously combust.

I'll jimp once an hr. Too Bad it will NEVER happen. Axl will nver let the grudge go. Axl would have to be hurting for money for that to happen, and dude has BOOKOO bucks, and is still raking it in at concerts.
Google/youtube his most recent tour.
ExGnR, and Velvet revolver drummer Matt Sorum was asked:
"what's the difference between playing with Scott Weiland, and Axl Rose", and he said: "playing in front of 5000 people, and playing in front of 50,000 people."

Easy 6
03-06-2011, 10:57 AM
I curious as to whose ass was Axl Rose stomping. Isn't he like 5'8" and 145 lbs soaking wet?

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/stats.htm

Well, not necessarily 'whippin ass', but simply causing mayhem in general. Although, he was never shy about jumping into a crowd to swing on some bottle thrower or whatever.

Hammock Parties
03-06-2011, 06:10 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199506_10150097326082624_592917623_6821110_3429283_n.jpg

Donger
03-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Heh. I wonder if Carlos still thinks he's winning?

Warner Brothers Television says it has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on "Two and a Half Men" effective immediately.

googlegoogle
03-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Sheen's going to be winning HIV.