PDA

View Full Version : Poop The first rule of Fight Club??? YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

Bump
03-01-2011, 10:26 PM
dumbass kids, if they didn't break the only rule of fight club they wouldn't be in this situation.

Middle School Boys Expelled for Running After-School 'Fight Club'

Published March 01, 2011

Nine sixth-grade boys were expelled from a Washington state middle school after officials found out they were participating in an after-school “fight club” to see who was the toughest.

Stewart Middle School administrators discovered the operation after local news station KCPQ spoke to a relative of one of the boys and aired a fight video taken with a cell phone.

A district spokesman told The News Tribune that the group would arrange the fights in a school bathroom or at their Tacoma homes.

Each fight was timed and had varying rules, such as disallowing punches to the face. The news station reported that one student recorded 15 bouts.

The district spokesman said none of the boys’ parents alerted the incidents to school authorities and the length of their expulsions will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/01/middle-school-boys-suspended-running-school-fight-club/#ixzz1FPfXZnqL

Rain Man
03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
maybe i'm naïve, but if they were all doing it voluntarily and making rules like no face punching, why is it wrong?

maybe their parents will intervene and divert them to something productive, like maybe a wrestling club or boxing at the boys' club. because those are way better than a fight club.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Ritalin.

Phobia
03-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Let's expell some boys for doing what boys have been doing since the beginning of time. That should solve some of the student/teacher ratio problems we've been having in the district.

DaFace
03-01-2011, 10:55 PM
maybe i'm naïve, but if they were all doing it voluntarily and making rules like no face punching, why is it wrong?

maybe their parents will intervene and divert them to something productive, like maybe a wrestling club or boxing at the boys' club. because those are way better than a fight club.
Posted via Mobile Device

I tend to agree. On a side note, you have a lot more patience for typing on a phone than I do.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2011, 10:59 PM
welcome to washington state politics.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I tend to agree. On a side note, you have a lot more patience for typing on a phone than I do.

unless of course you can talk into your phone and have it type it for you.

DaFace
03-01-2011, 11:04 PM
unless of course you can talk into your phone and have it type it for you.

I tried that, but people on the bus looked at me funny when I said that my friend had a gigantic cock.

big nasty kcnut
03-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Since this was after school why they being punished i would understand and encourage them being punished for fighting in school but outside school.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2011, 11:07 PM
I tried that, but people on the bus looked at me funny when I said that my friend had a gigantic cock.

LMAO

Bowser
03-01-2011, 11:11 PM

ROFL

KurtCobain
03-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm gonna beat these punks up.

Rain Man
03-01-2011, 11:18 PM

I can do it really fast by leveraging my vestigal third and fourth thumbs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okie_Apparition
03-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Oh no!! We can't have winners and losers! Everybody should get a goldstar and a cookie for showing up.

That way they can grow up and feel entitled. Then when they go out into the real world and get punched repeatly in the gut. They can stay in their mom's basement or take a gun to work and blow people away.

Bump
03-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Oh no!! We can't have winners and losers! Everybody should get a goldstar and a cookie for showing up.

That way they can grow up and feel entitled. Then when they go out into the real world and get punched repeatly in the gut. They can stay in their mom's basement or take a gun to work and blow people away.

That's why you never break the first rule of fight club.

listopencil
03-02-2011, 04:08 AM
A district spokesman told The News Tribune that the group would arrange the fights in a school bathroom or at their Tacoma homes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/01/middle-school-boys-suspended-running-school-fight-club/#ixzz1FPfXZnqL

That's why they got in trouble. If it happens on school property then it is the school's business. The school admins did what they had to do. My older son was part of a "fight club" of sorts right around the same age, but they used boxing gloves and they "fought" in each other's back yards. It wasn't a problem.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Better that than this:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfsxhd4joi1qzkbcpo1_500.jpg