PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska Nebraska bubble watch thread

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I have some questions and I don't want to hi-jack any of the other schools threads.

For those who say who cares STFU Nebraska only competes for the big dance about as often as a solar eclipse appears so this is very thread worthy.

Can anyone explain the log jam if Mizzou, Baylor, and Nebraska all finish 8-8? How do they determine the seeding?

Saulbadguy
03-02-2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.notnothing.net/bball/b12mbb.php

1. Kansas (14 - 2)
2. Texas (12 - 4)
3. Texas A&M (10 - 6) Defeated Kansas State based on head-to-head record.
4. Kansas State (10 - 6) Lost to Texas A&M based on head-to-head record.
5. Missouri (8 - 8) Defeated Nebraska based on North Division record. Defeated Baylor based on head-to-head record.
6. Baylor (8 - 8) Lost to Missouri based on head-to-head record. Defeated Nebraska based on head-to-head record.
7. Nebraska (8 - 8) Lost to Missouri based on North Division record. Lost to Baylor based on head-to-head record.
8. Colorado (7 - 9)
9. Oklahoma State (6 - 10)
10. Texas Tech (5 - 11) Defeated Oklahoma based on record against #3 North Division teams.
11. Oklahoma (5 - 11) Lost to Texas Tech based on record against #3 North Division teams.
12. Iowa State (3 - 13)

Saulbadguy
03-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Nebraska RPI is 73. Doubt they will make it.

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:14 PM
After losing to Iowa State I don't think so either. Colorado is a tough place to play and Nebraska is a shitty road team however they handled them when they played last time. I'm trying to see where 7 would get them. They'd most likely play Oklahoma round 1 and if they win Texas the next? That would be the most favorable IMO. Plus I kinda hope they do get a lower seed so they play in the daytime it'll save me about 15 dollars for tickets.

|Zach|
03-02-2011, 09:15 PM
If Nebraska makes the tourney, I won't post for a month. If Nebraska doesn't, you can't post for 2 weeks? DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

Dude.

Just fucking stop.

Saulbadguy
03-02-2011, 09:16 PM
After losing to Iowa State I don't think so either. Colorado is a tough place to play and Nebraska is a shitty road team however they handled them when they played last time. I'm trying to see where 7 would get them. They'd most likely play Oklahoma round 1 and if they win Texas the next? That would be the most favorable IMO. Plus I kinda hope they do get a lower seed so they play in the daytime it'll save me about 15 dollars for tickets.

7 seed would play 10 seed.

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:21 PM
7 seed would play 10 seed.

Yea so either OU or Texas Tech. They can beat both of those teams but my question is who does the 7 vs 10 play the next round? #2 right? Which would be Texas.

LiveSteam
03-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I HATE TEXAS

KC_Connection
03-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Nebraska and Baylor are pretty much NIT-bound, unless Baylor can beat Texas on Saturday.

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Nebraska and Baylor are pretty much NIT-bound, unless Baylor can beat Texas on Saturday.

Theres still plenty basketball left to be played. Lunardi has Nebraska as the next 4 out. Colorado/Ou or TT or both winnable games this will be the 2nd time in the last month where Doc Sadlers team will be able to control it's own destiny. I know they'll fuck it up but if he's as good a coach as you claim they will atleast win the next 2 games.

Bugeater
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
meh

Saulbadguy
03-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Theres still plenty basketball left to be played. Lunardi has Nebraska as the next 4 out. Colorado/Ou or TT or both winnable games this will be the 2nd time in the last month where Doc Sadlers team will be able to control it's own destiny. I know they'll fuck it up but if he's as good a coach as you claim they will atleast win the next 2 games.

:LOL::thumb:

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Last Four In
Richmond
Michigan
Alabama
Baylor
First Four Out
Memphis
Clemson
Boston College
Colorado
Next Four Out
Colorado State
Maryland
Wichita State
Nebraska

IMO none of these teams are going to make their confrence championship so this is a wide open field as far as i'm concerned.

|Zach|
03-02-2011, 09:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Last Four In
Richmond
Michigan
Alabama
Baylor
First Four Out
Memphis
Clemson
Boston College
Colorado
Next Four Out
Colorado State
Maryland
Wichita State

IMO none of these teams are going to make their confrence championship so this is a wide open field as far as i'm concerned.

Michigan Alabam WSU Memphis could absolutely make their conference championships.

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Michigan Alabam WSU Memphis could absolutely make their conference championships.

Alabama lost just last night and Michigan is a hard nose team but like Nebraska they can also lose to the Iowa's of the world. I'll be willing to bet neither of those 2 teams makes it very far and I think if Nebraska can win a couple of games in a row they'll leapfrog WSU. Like I said though this is a very close list from top to bottom IMO

Titty Meat
03-02-2011, 09:42 PM
They won't leapfrog WSU if they win MVC Tourney.

JFC are you John Madden?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-02-2011, 10:04 PM
They would need at least two and probably three wins in the conference tourney, and they'd need the chalk to win in the mid major tourneys.

LiveSteam
03-03-2011, 08:58 PM
I am hearing reports that Rivals.com has the Huskers in as a 12 seed

Extra Point
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Huskers get second in the Big 12 Tourney AND get 2 more season wins, they're in, without having to win the Big 12 Tourney. It's possible. I would love nothing more than to see Pullen take the tip-off in their first NIT game. "Here's your egg salad, without cooking the egg."

Bugeater
03-03-2011, 09:32 PM
pffft

LiveSteam
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
pffft

Pretty much.

alnorth
03-03-2011, 10:36 PM
First, they must beat Colorado. No excuses, they lose that game, then their only road is to win 4 games in the big 12 tourney.

If they do that, then with their RPI, Nebraska needs to make the Big 12 championship game to have a chance. If they lose in the semifinals, they will be in the conversation on selection sunday and will be highlighted as one of those schools that "just missed". If they lose their first game or their quarterfinal, forget about it.

alnorth
03-03-2011, 10:41 PM
I would love nothing more than to see Pullen take the tip-off in their first NIT game. "Here's your egg salad, without cooking the egg."

Forget it. K-State is a lead-pipe lock. They could lose out and still be in, they are playing for seeding at this point.

Titty Meat
03-03-2011, 10:48 PM
First, they must beat Colorado. No excuses, they lose that game, then their only road is to win 4 games in the big 12 tourney.

If they do that, then with their RPI, Nebraska needs to make the Big 12 championship game to have a chance. If they lose in the semifinals, they will be in the conversation on selection sunday and will be highlighted as one of those schools that "just missed". If they lose their first game or their quarterfinal, forget about it.

If they beat Colorado they and beat OU or TT they might be in but if they beat Colorado and win 2 confrence games they'll def. be in.

LiveSteam
03-03-2011, 10:49 PM
I HATE TEXAS

alnorth
03-03-2011, 10:54 PM
If they beat Colorado they and beat OU or TT they might be in but if they beat Colorado and win 2 confrence games they'll def. be in.

That is theoretically possible, but I'm assuming lots of upsets during tournament week, as always happens, where several teams that were never going to get in steals a bid that would have gone to Nebraska. That bubble is going to shrink.

Rasputin
03-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Go KU er wait I mean Longhorns yea!!!!

Rasputin
03-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Is there not an ****Official 2011 March Madness**** thread?

Los Pollos Hermanos
03-04-2011, 05:27 AM
I would love nothing more than to see Pullen take the tip-off in their first NIT game. "Here's your egg salad, without cooking the egg."

I don't think you've been following college basketball for the last few weeks. K-State will be playing in the NCAA tournament.

kstater
03-04-2011, 05:31 AM
Saturday's game vs CU is irrelevant to whether or not Nebraska makes the tournament.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Saturday's game vs CU is irrelevant to whether or not Nebraska makes the tournament.

I disagree. If they lose to Colorado, I think they would have to win the big 12 tournament.

ChiTown
03-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Huskers get second in the Big 12 Tourney AND get 2 more season wins, they're in, without having to win the Big 12 Tourney. It's possible. I would love nothing more than to see Pullen take the tip-off in their first NIT game. "Here's your egg salad, without cooking the egg."

:LOL:

This is your typical 'sker MBB fan. Clueless.ROFL

Reerun_KC
03-04-2011, 08:55 AM

This is your typical 'sker MBB fan. Clueless.ROFL

True, Pullen aint playin in no NIT game, he said as much...

Lzen
03-04-2011, 09:09 AM

So, just for conversation's sake....

What if they win at CU and then get to the Big 12 championship game but lose? IMO, that's what it will take for them to get in the NCAA tourney. Nothing less. And even then, its still a shaky proposition.

ChiTown
03-04-2011, 09:13 AM
True, Pullen aint playin in no NIT game, he proved it on the court..

fyp

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 09:13 AM
How many teams do you think will be from the Big 12 in the NCAA Tourney?
Five. Barring some kind of miraculous run in the B12 tournament (and there's no reason to expect such a thing from any of the 3 bubble teams), that's all there will be.

I will say, though, I was right about NU and CU being on the bubble.

Lzen
03-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Five. Barring some kind of miraculous run in the B12 tournament (and there's no reason to expect such a thing from any of the 3 bubble teams), that's all there will be.

I will say, though, I was right about NU and CU being on the bubble.

KU
UT
KSU
MU
aTm

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 09:20 AM
KU
UT
KSU
MU
aTm
Yes, KSU is the 3rd best team in the conference. Says something about how weak the conference was this year, really.

ChiTown
03-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Yes, KSU is the 3rd best team in the conference. Says something about how weak the conference was this year, really.

:spock:

Lzen
03-04-2011, 09:23 AM

I wasn't really ranking them. Lol.

Lzen
03-04-2011, 09:24 AM
:spock:

But he does kinda have a point. KSU is playing very well these last 3 weeks or so. But you gotta admit that they weren't playing very good basketball for a long portion of the season. They didn't really meet expectations. Same goes for Baylor (to a lesser extent).

ChiTown
03-04-2011, 09:27 AM
But he does kinda have a point. KSU is playing very well these last 3 weeks or so. But you gotta admit that they weren't playing very good basketball for a long portion of the season.

They have started 0-4 in Conference before and finished in the TOP 4 in the last several years. Under Frank Martin, they have been notoriously slow starters in Conference play. The only difference this year has been that the expectations were much different, and we had our two best players suspended for a total of 9 games (Not to mention two defections from 2 post players who got decent minutes).

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 09:32 AM
I wasn't really ranking them. Lol.
Didn't say you were. It was an observation.

And what's your problem, ChiTown? It wasn't a criticism of KSU (I've actually been giving them props for weeks now), it was a criticism of the shitty conference the B12 was this year.

ChiTown
03-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Didn't say you were. It was an observation.

And what's your problem, ChiTown? It wasn't a criticism of KSU (I've actually been giving them props for weeks now), it was a criticism of the shitty conference the B12 was this year.

I don't have a problem, well, at least that I'm aware of anyway.

I just don't think that the Conference is that shitty. I think it's how it generally is. Kansas has won the Conference, yet again, and there's about 6-7 other teams that beat the crap out of each other. Nothing really new or different there..............

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I don't have a problem, well, at least that I'm aware of anyway.

I just don't think that the Conference is that shitty. I think it's how it generally is. Kansas has won the Conference, yet again, and there's about 6-7 other teams that beat the crap out of each other. Nothing really new or different there..............
Well...except last year, the B12 had three national title contenders (KU, KSU, Baylor) and four other tournament teams (including Texas, which was a #1 earlier in the season).

This year, they have two national contenders (though maybe it's one if UT can't get their collective head out of their ass) and three tournament teams (all of which are pretty mediocre and probably won't win more than a game or two, if that).

I expected much more this year.

Saulbadguy
03-04-2011, 09:48 AM
I expected much more this year.

The "blame the Big XII" excuses are warming up as we speak.

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 09:49 AM
The "blame the Big XII" excuses are warming up as we speak.
I don't blame the Big 12 for losing in the tournament. I blame the crapshoot of the tournament itself.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 09:53 AM
So, just for conversation's sake....

What if they win at CU and then get to the Big 12 championship game but lose? IMO, that's what it will take for them to get in the NCAA tourney. Nothing less. And even then, its still a shaky proposition.

That would do it, and I don't think it would be particularly shaky. Nebraska wins their next 4 games, they are in. If they win their next 3 and lose in the semifinal, then I think Nebraska will fall just short unless there are virtually no surprises in the conference tourneys to shrink the bubble.

58kcfan89
03-04-2011, 10:00 AM
But he does kinda have a point. KSU is playing very well these last 3 weeks or so. But you gotta admit that they weren't playing very good basketball for a long portion of the season. They didn't really meet expectations. Same goes for Baylor (to a lesser extent).

Not trying to nitpick, but I'd argue that Baylor's been a much bigger bust than KSU. Sure, K-State's not going to live up to the preseason expectations (barring a miracle NCAA run), but Baylor was ranked 14th in the preseason, has one of the best scorers in Big 12 history (Dunn), a top 3 NBA pick (P. Jones) and likely won't even make the tournament. They also didn't have anyone suspended or a mass exodus in the middle of the season like K-State did.

kstater
03-04-2011, 01:09 PM
I disagree. If they lose to Colorado, I think they would have to win the big 12 tournament.

Even if they beat CU they have to win the tournament.

Titty Meat
03-04-2011, 01:13 PM

Not true.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 01:14 PM

disagree again. They win four in a row and lose to a Kansas or a Texas in the championship game, they are in. Nebraska is just barely out right now in the last four or next four out in all projections. I know the bubble will shrink, but how does Nebraska not make it if they win four?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-04-2011, 01:20 PM
If Nebraska wins two in the tournament, beating Texas twice in the regular season, as well as wins against Texas A&M, Colorado*2, and MU, they deserve to get in.

Titty Meat
03-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Some dumbass on ESPN said Nebraska is in if they beat Colorado and win the first conference tourney game. While this is unlikely to happen I'm amazed that people who give such dipshit opinions actually collect a check.

baitism
03-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Not sure why everyone is bagging on KSU right now. No one cares about college basketball till January, and they are playing as well as anyone right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they go the farthest out of any Big 12 team.

LiveSteam
03-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Not sure why everyone is bagging on KSU right now. No one cares about college basketball till January, and they are playing as well as anyone right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they go the farthest out of any Big 12 team.

no one cares about the kittens on this thread

kstater
03-04-2011, 01:30 PM
disagree again. They win four in a row and lose to a Kansas or a Texas in the championship game, they are in. Nebraska is just barely out right now in the last four or next four out in all projections. I know the bubble will shrink, but how does Nebraska not make it if they win four?

Because the committee has shown time and time again that they don't place a whole lot of emphasis on the conference tournaments. They do place emphasis on road wins and non conference schedule. Neither of which look good for Nebraska. 8-8 with Nebraska's nonconference isn't gonna get it done. Add in the bad losses to Davidson, TTU and ISU and Nebraska is gonna have to win the tournament.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 01:33 PM
If Nebraska wins two in the tournament, beating Texas twice in the regular season, as well as wins against Texas A&M, Colorado*2, and MU, they deserve to get in.

If they win only three (Colorado and 2 in the tourney) I think they are one of those heartbroken "just missed" teams, but if the conference tourneys are all chalk and the bubble doesn't shrink this year, that might allow them to squeek in.

You listed their strengths, but Nebraska's problem is that the RPI is pretty bad. They do not have an extremely bad loss (but at least 3 questionable losses), but their non-conference schedule was really easy, so their margin of error is pretty small, and they have to beat Colorado just to finish the regular season with 20 wins.

If they win 4, they finish with 23 wins, the RPI will probably improve to at least the mid or high 50's, they will probably have beaten Kansas or Texas again, and they will have finished the season with a nice streak after that loss at Iowa State. That would do it, but thats probably what they need.

Titty Meat
03-04-2011, 01:33 PM
You've admitted to only watching college basketball since 2007 when K-State became good so your sampling size is small.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Because the committee has shown time and time again that they don't place a whole lot of emphasis on the conference tournaments. They do place emphasis on road wins and non conference schedule. Neither of which look good for Nebraska. 8-8 with Nebraska's nonconference isn't gonna get it done. Add in the bad losses to Davidson, TTU and ISU and Nebraska is gonna have to win the tournament.

I know that the conference tournaments are not the end-all be-all, but you are ignoring what 4 wins would do to their body of work. They likely would have beaten a KU or Texas, and a K-State or TA&M on the way to padding the RPI further with a loss to a Texas or Kansas.

LiveSteam
03-04-2011, 01:35 PM
That loss to Iowa ST. They dont deserve to get in. plain & simple

Titty Meat
03-04-2011, 01:37 PM
That loss to Iowa ST. They dont deserve to get in. plain & simple

I agree but expanding the field to 68 is a joke you'll see some medicore teams get in. If we don't get in this year don't worry we'll get in a few years later when the field has expanded to 80.

alnorth
03-04-2011, 01:40 PM
I agree but expanding the field to 68 is a joke you'll see some medicore teams get in. If we don't get in this year don't worry we'll get in a few years later when the field has expanded to 80.

Those 3 extra slots are mainly why Nebraska's a topic of conversation right now. Last year I think you'd need to win the conference tourney at this point.

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Nobody's bagging them.

KC_Connection
03-04-2011, 02:25 PM
If they have a run in the conference tournament, they'd be doing something that none of the other shitty bubbles team will do. That will make a difference. But I'm not sure why anybody would think this team is capable of that, so it doesn't matter.

Titty Meat
03-05-2011, 11:12 PM
That didn't last long.

KC_Connection
03-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Only CU is left. And they're going to have to go through at least KSU to get there.

Titty Meat
03-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Doc Salder played a guy who hasn't played in 3 games. KCConnection you are a dumbass for suggesting that bald dildoe is a good coach.

LiveSteam
03-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Doc Salder played a guy who hasn't played in 3 games. KCConnection you are a dumbass for suggesting that bald dildoe is a good coach.

I dnt see Doc heading off to the Big 10 with Nebraska.
Mike Anderson better do something with the baseball program this year to. Anderson did beat #5 UCLA today. But lost to them yesterday. Better win the rubber match tomorrow. What has been allowed to happen to the baseball program since Vanhorn left is FUCKING CRIMINAL.

I FUCKING HATE TEXAS & AUGY CAN LICK MY BALL SACK!!

KC_Connection
03-05-2011, 11:34 PM
He has a bunch of scrubs on the bubble for the NCAA tournament (seriously, have you seen that roster...there's really no difference between them and OU). Other than recruit better, what more can he do?

Colorado is Lunardi's last team in now.

Titty Meat
03-05-2011, 11:48 PM
He has a bunch of scrubs on the bubble for the NCAA tournament (seriously, have you seen that roster...there's really no difference between them and OU). Other than recruit better, what more can he do?

Look at Nebraska's conference record the last decade what Doc has done is no different.

LiveSteam
03-05-2011, 11:50 PM

He cant do more. & thats just not good enough. JFC we arent asking for a FF or sweet 16 appearance. Being 1 of like 3 major schools to never win in the BIG DANCE ROFL
Time for DOC to sell his house & move on.

Titty Meat
03-05-2011, 11:55 PM
He cant do more. & thats just not good enough. JFC we arent asking for a FF or sweet 16 appearance. Being 1 of like 3 major schools to never win a in the BIG DANCE ROFL
Time for DOC to sell his house & move on.

What could have been

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/news/bryne-collier-will-fit-into-the-culture-of-nebraska-1.1026481

"He's someone who has a proven track record," said Byrne, who pursued Tulsa Coach Bill Self as a possible candidate before Self turned down an offer Friday. "He's somebody who has the same values as the rest of us in the Midwest."

KC_Connection
03-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Nebraska will have the opportunity to knock off KU if they beat OSU on Wednesday. That might bring them back from the dead.

LiveSteam
03-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Nebraska will have the opportunity to knock off KU if they beat OSU on Wednesday. That might bring them back from the dead.

Please just let it end already

Bugeater
03-06-2011, 10:31 AM
lol

alnorth
03-06-2011, 01:16 PM
well, so much for Nebraska. Their RPI just tanked into the 70's after that loss to Colorado. Colorado's RPI sucks even worse, almost in the 80's.

Colorado is barely in right now thanks to the bubble, but that bubble will shrink as flukey teams win conference tourneys. Nebraska had a better shot at an at-large bid, but Colorado just took them out and I don't think the Buffalos are capable of improving enough to make it in short of winning 4 games this week.

We're a 5-bid league this year, I think at this point both Nebraska and Colorado are out unless they get the automatic bid.

alanm
03-06-2011, 01:29 PM
That didn't last long.Who thought it would? They can't win outside of Lincoln. I'll be shocked if they can beat Oklahoma St. in KC. And if they manage that their done since they play Kansas after that.

Titty Meat
03-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Who thought it would? They can't win outside of Lincoln. I'll be shocked if they can beat Oklahoma St. in KC. And if they manage that their done since they play Kansas after that.

I didn't and won't believe in them until they get a new coach. There were a few stretches where Sadlers team had a chance to win a game that would have almost automatically put them in. You'd think a "good" coach would have found a way to win.

Bugeater
03-06-2011, 02:51 PM
I didn't and won't believe in them until they get a new coach. There were a few stretches where Sadlers team had a chance to win a game that would have almost automatically put them in. You'd think a "good" coach would have found a way to win.
What makes you think a new coach is going to be able to do what the last 3 couldn't?

Titty Meat
03-06-2011, 02:57 PM
What makes you think a new coach is going to be able to do what the last 3 couldn't?

Because of the money being spent on the new practice facilities and the new arena. In the past they went after guys like Fox and Self who turned them down in the past because of shit facilities now whoever they go after will have a lot more to work with.

LiveSteam
03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Because of the money being spent on the new practice facilities and the new arena. In the past they went after guys like Fox and Self who turned them down in the past because of shit facilities now whoever they go after will have a lot more to work with.

THIS
Nebraska's new basketball facility's, are back & hear to stay

Saulbadguy
03-06-2011, 03:15 PM

For starters, you should try hiring a coach that isn't a loser.

Titty Meat
03-06-2011, 03:17 PM
For starters, you should try hiring a coach that isn't a loser.

Nowai Doc took a team of leftovers to the tourney like Callahan took a team of leftovers to the super bowl!

Bugeater
03-06-2011, 03:38 PM
For starters, you should try hiring a coach that isn't a loser.None of the winners want to come play second fiddle to the football program. It is what it is.

Titty Meat
03-06-2011, 05:04 PM
None of the winners want to come play second fiddle to the football program. It is what it is.

I don't think thats true anymore just look at the names some of the SEC schools have hired. TO acknowledged the lack of success Nebraska had in basketball was because of the resources put into it. Those times are changing.

LiveSteam
03-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Can anyone say Ohio state ? If Pitt ever finds a football coach? Kan has their football coach. Gill will get there, sooner than later.
KICK MOTHER FUCKING ASS . MY RADIO JUST WENT PING!!! in the bottom of the 11th.
Huskers win and take the series from # 5 UCLA. HUGE COME BACK! HUGE WIN FOR ANDERSON!!

KC_Connection
03-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Jeter choked. And that's that.

Titty Meat
03-09-2011, 01:49 PM

It's March it won't be long before KU does the same.

KC_Connection
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
It's March it won't be long before KU does the same.
Cool story bro.

Everybody but one loses eventually.

AndChiefs
03-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Cool story bro.

Everybody but one loses eventually.

And that winner will be Charlie Sheen.

CHENZ A!
03-09-2011, 02:08 PM
LMAO go fuck yourselves cornhuskers!
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
03-09-2011, 02:08 PM
SEE ya DOC. Hit the road. Go coach girls basketball.

Buehler445
03-09-2011, 02:41 PM

What happened? I didn't get to see it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
03-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Gottlieb reporting Doc is the front runner for the Texas Tech job.

Bugeater
03-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Gottlieb reporting Doc is the front runner for the Texas Tech job.
What the fuck are you doing listening to Gottlieb? I don't understand how that dope got a national radio show.

KC_Connection
03-09-2011, 03:53 PM
What happened? I didn't get to see it?
Posted via Mobile Device
He was dribbling with a few seconds left, then fell and turned it over. Nothing different than usual for NU, really.

Titty Meat
03-09-2011, 04:00 PM
What the **** are you doing listening to Gottlieb? I don't understand how that dope got a national radio show.

I was listening to 810 they had him on as a guest.

Titty Meat
03-09-2011, 04:00 PM
He was dribbling with a few seconds left, then fell and turned it over. Nothing different than usual for NU, really.

Aren't you the same cawk sucker who said Doc was a good coach?

LiveSteam
03-09-2011, 04:01 PM

ROFL

KC_Connection
03-09-2011, 04:04 PM
WTF does this have to do with Sadler?

Doc can't control his point guard losing the ball while dribbling with 2 seconds left.

Titty Meat
03-09-2011, 04:05 PM

Doc can't control his point guard losing the ball while dribbling with 2 seconds left.

I forget you live in Canada so basketball is pretty new to you......

LiveSteam
03-09-2011, 04:08 PM

Doc is a joke. They cant dribble, cant shoot,cant make free throws, cant rebound, cant cant cant cant cant COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING PINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

KC_Connection
03-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I forget you live in Canada so basketball is pretty new to you......
A Canadian, James Naismith, invented the game of basketball.

Nice try, though.

*And I don't live in Canada, I live in Lawrence.