PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Stay In Missouri To Attend A Pro Day

Tribal Warfare
03-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Chiefs Stay In Missouri To Attend A Pro Day (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/3/3/2027772/chiefs-missouri-pro-day)

We take a break from your hourly NFL lockout updates to inform you that there is some actual football going on in the world. The Missouri Tigers are holding their pro day in Columbia, Mo. today and the Kansas City Chiefs are one of about a dozen teams in attendance, according to Dave Matter of the Columbia Tribune.

Star-divide

Mizzou will also have a pro day on March 17th, which is the one most are waiting for. It's when QB Blaine Gabbert will throw.

Here's some very limited info on a few of the guys working out....

C Tim Barnes is a mid-round center prospect and could be of interest to the Chiefs depending on what happens with Casey Wiegman. Andrew Gachkar is a 6'2", 224 pound outside linebacker that may not be drafted. CB Carl Gettis is 5'10", 195 pounds and also not expected to be drafted. Matt Grabner is a 6'4", 200 pound punter so I wouldn't expect im to be drafted, either. Jarrell Harrison was an All-Big 12 honorable mention pick in 2010 as a FS. Kevin Rutland stands 6'0" and 190 pounds as a CB.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Jesus, I didn't even know about this UFL day.

I was going to see if I could finagle a way in to Gabbert's pro day.

Titty Meat
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Can Barnes play in the league? Suh owned him but every other Mizzou game I watched this guy did a solid job.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Can Barnes play in the league? Suh owned him but every other Mizzou game I watched this guy did a solid job.

He's an incredibly cerebral player and technically sound, but he'll never be Nick Mangold. Maybe a mediocre starter.

DJ's left nut
03-04-2011, 03:47 PM
If the Chiefs draft Carl Motherfucking Gettis I might murder someone.

I thought I was free of the guy. I will not be able to handle watching him bite on play-fakes and fuck up his angles for my NFL squad.

Please let the Broncos draft him.

Trevo_410
03-04-2011, 05:32 PM
speaking of gettis, who's next years mizzou cb's? i know we've got alot of recruits at teh position from the last couple years but the only one i can recall is the dude i went to school at fort osage with, ej gaines. He did play a little bit as a freshman, but what's the chances of him starting next year, and if so, who is expected to start on the opposite side of him?

CoMoChief
03-04-2011, 07:45 PM
If the Chiefs draft Carl Mother****ing Gettis I might murder someone.

I thought I was free of the guy. I will not be able to handle watching him bite on play-fakes and **** up his angles for my NFL squad.

Dude, that will never happen.

Gettis is fucking horrible.

kepp
03-07-2011, 09:19 AM
speaking of gettis, who's next years mizzou cb's? i know we've got alot of recruits at teh position from the last couple years but the only one i can recall is the dude i went to school at fort osage with, ej gaines. He did play a little bit as a freshman, but what's the chances of him starting next year, and if so, who is expected to start on the opposite side of him?

Preview of next year's secondary-

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblogs/behind-the-stripes/2011/mar/03/position-reviewpreview-secondary/

kepp
03-07-2011, 09:20 AM
If the Chiefs draft Carl Mother****ing Gettis I might murder someone.

I thought I was free of the guy. I will not be able to handle watching him bite on play-fakes and **** up his angles for my NFL squad.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.