PDA

View Full Version : Misc Louisville man receives DUI for winning

Skyy God
03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
aka, getting a hummer.

http://www.wlky.com/news/27065163/detail.html

A Louisville man is facing multiple charges after police said his car was weaving in and out of traffic on Interstate 64.

According to arrest records, a police officer with a radar gun observed a vehicle speeding and driving erratically down eastbound I-64 around 2 a.m. Thursday.

Police said at one point, the car drove off the road before the driver corrected it.

According to arrest records, the officer pulled the vehicle over and asked 31-year-old Jason Kircher why he was driving that way.

Police said Kircher told them he was receiving oral sex from his passenger.

According to arrest records, the officer smelled alcohol on Kircher's breath and saw an open container of alcohol in the car's console.

Kircher told police he had two beers at a club, according to arrest records.

Police said Kircher failed several field sobriety tests. Police said his blood-alcohol level was 0.054 percent, below Kentucky's legal driving limit of 0.08 percent.

Kircher is charged with careless driving, speeding and driving while intoxicated.

kepp
03-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Careless driving and speeding, yes. But why DWI if he was below the limit?

Saulbadguy
03-04-2011, 03:00 PM

Because he was driving impaired.

Rain Man
03-04-2011, 03:02 PM
He was DUI. Driving Underneath Iris. (Or maybe Irene.)

Frazod
03-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Props for getting head while driving (ah, to be young again) but seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to have an open container in your car AND not even attempt to hide it? I mean, isn't that the first thing thing they teach you in driver's ed - hide the beer cans under the seat? Fuck. :shake:

Skyy God
03-04-2011, 03:06 PM

BAL is only one component/metric of impairment.

Demonpenz
03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I had a cop ask me if I was drunk. I told him Yes...I'm Horny too, why don't you suck my dick! /diceclay

CrazyPhuD
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Heh too bad for the dude that he didn't elect to NOT take the Field Sobriety tests, if he said no to them then at least he'd definitely not have the DUI charge on him.

Skyy God
03-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Heh too bad for the dude that he didn't elect to NOT take the Field Sobriety tests, if he said no to them then at least he'd definitely not have the DUI charge on him.

How do you figure? Wouldn't bad coordination on a field sobriety test be evidence the DA could use in court?

kepp
03-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Props for getting head while driving (ah, to be young again) but seriously, how ****ing stupid do you have to be to have an open container in your car AND not even attempt to hide it? I mean, isn't that the first thing thing they teach you in driver's ed - hide the beer cans under the seat? ****. :shake:

I had a friend in high school that had a 1951 Ford truck and apparently, the battery was originally housed in a compartment under the floor in the cab. It was the perfect size for a six pack. Just lift up the floor mat and the little door was right there.

CrazyPhuD
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
How do you figure? Wouldn't bad coordination on a field sobriety test be evidence the DA could use in court?

That's what I'm saying...he's actually got a good chance to beat it because he blew low. But if he refused to take the field sobriety test in the first place they would have no chance at all to convict him. That's one bit most people forget, you may be compelled to take a breathalyser if they arrest you, but you are not required to take field sobriety tests.

Chief Chief
03-04-2011, 03:49 PM
...he's actually got a good chance to beat it because he blew low.

Uhmm...don't you mean "she"?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-04-2011, 03:49 PM
I had a cop ask me if I was drunk. I told him Yes...I'm Horny too, why don't you suck my dick! /diceclay

Hickory dickory dock/
Your mother sucks elephant cock

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooHH.

Skyy God
03-04-2011, 04:03 PM
That's what I'm saying...he's actually got a good chance to beat it because he blew low. But if he refused to take the field sobriety test in the first place they would have no chance at all to convict him. That's one bit most people forget, you may be compelled to take a breathalyser if they arrest you, but you are not required to take field sobriety tests.

Oh, he'll almost certainly beat the DUI charge.

The field sobriety test is a mixed bag..... if you take it and perform well, the cop should let you go. Perform badly, however, and blow over the limit (or lawyer up), and that's a much tougher case.

Los Pollos Hermanos
03-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Props for getting head while driving (ah, to be young again) but seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to have an open container in your car AND not even attempt to hide it? I mean, isn't that the first thing thing they teach you in driver's ed - hide the beer cans under the seat? Fuck. :shake:

It's like he had his mind on other things. Like getting his junk back in his pants.

seclark
03-04-2011, 04:08 PM
"honest officer, that open container was for her to spit in."
sec

journeyscarab
03-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Newest member of the Charlie Sheen Adonis Club. Winning!

Over-Head
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
"honest officer, that open container was for her to spit in."
secLMAO

CrazyPhuD
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Oh, he'll almost certainly beat the DUI charge.

The field sobriety test is a mixed bag..... if you take it and perform well, the cop should let you go. Perform badly, however, and blow over the limit (or lawyer up), and that's a much tougher case.

Except I had a friend who passed all the sobriety tests, the cop said oh lets do the portable breathalyser anyway. Hit literally blew at the limit and gets the DUI(and he was pulled over for speeding in the first place because a girl in his car had to pee).

Better to refuse the field tests, you have nothing to gain by taking them.

Just Passin' By
03-04-2011, 05:39 PM
When you're getting a hummer while driving, you set the cruise control at the speed limit and stay in one lane as much as possible.

This stuff really shouldn't need to be explained to anyone old enough to drive. The man should have been given an extra ticket just for being stupid.

SAUTO
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Our hope like hell you can prove the cop lied. Then it doesn't matter what you blew our how the test went...Oh, he'll almost certainly beat the DUI charge.

Posted via Mobile Device