PDA

View Full Version : Life What would you do in this situation?

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Okay, so I am eating by myself at Panda Express a couple days ago. I'm sitting there for maybe 20 minutes and there's like 3 other people in the place eating. After all this time goes by this random guy walks up to me and asks me if I'm a Yankees fan (I had on a Yankees hat). I tell him: "No, I'm actually a Toronto fan but I wear a lot of baseball hats. I do really hate Boston though." He replies "I hate Boston too I'm a huge Yankees fan" and we talk about baseball for like a minute.

I don't even remember what he said next but somehow I told him I had just moved out here a little over a month ago and he says "Oh okay, so you don't really know anyone out here?" I'm like "Well I know about 4 people, my two roommates and 2 other guys that I've lived with in the past. But other than that, I don't really know anyone." Then he says: "Oh that's cool, well why don't you give me your number and we can meet up sometime and grab a drink."

Now that bold part is super gay IMO. But I've never been in a situation like this before and I was like uhhh wtf. So I give the dude my number and he texts me "Hey this is Brock" so I'd have his number. The guy didn't look gay at all, but it's really irrelevant if he's gay or not the situation was just super weird.

Now it's been 2 days and he still hasn't called/text/etc but if he does I'm probably just gonna ignore it and obviously if it got to the point where I had to write back I'd just ask if he's gay and say I'm not interested. And even if he wasn't gay at all I'm pretty positive I would not meet up with this dude because it was the most awkward 5 minutes I have experienced in quite some time.

If this happened to you would you just do the same thing I did? Or say something to the effect of 'not interested' when he asked for my number? This was the first time this has ever happened to me. I guess it really doesn't matter, it was just really ****ing weird.

My friends here at least have something to joke about now. Last night they were wondering why he hasn't called yet and one suggested he is following the 3 day rule.

Poll is not public fwiw.

Dayze
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
:thailor:

:D

eazyb81
There's a reason you only have 4 semi-friends.

Dante84
Fake number, bro.

blaise
03-04-2011, 03:13 PM
You wear a Yankee cap? How gay.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:14 PM
You wear a Yankee cap? How gay.

I'll wear any MLB cap that isn't Boston or Arizona.

Phobia
03-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Well, maybe he's just a super nice guy who empathizes with being new to an area and wishes he'd have had somebody show him around town when he first arrived.

Here's a little tidbit for you... most gay dudes don't put a priority on sports fandom. I'm not saying it's unheard of but if you put 100 gay dudes in a room with a football game on, only 4 of them will watch.

MOhillbilly
03-04-2011, 03:15 PM
8675309 call me and we can get a drink. Sometime during the drinkin ill slip you a roofie. Take you back to my place, drill a hole and your skull and fill it with drano.

sound like fun?

Sofa King
Cock Brocked.

blaise
For the record, though, I don't really see much wrong with the situation.

CoMoChief
03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Fake number, bro.

That works until the guy dials the fake number in front of you, making sure you get his ph# as well.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
That works until the guy dials the fake number in front of you, making sure you get his ph# as well.

He did text me from right in front of me.

Stewie
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
There are some people in this world that are outgoing and no one is a stranger. Being friendly doesn't make someone gay.

Predarat
03-04-2011, 03:20 PM
It seems he was just trying to make a new friend/befriend you as you are new. If you were worried about him being gay you could have tactfully let him know you were not like "Know anywhere to pick up chicks here" "Wow the girls here are one step better then where I used to live, an 8 there is like a 7 here".

MOhillbilly
03-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Well, maybe he's just a super nice guy who empathizes with being new to an area and wishes he'd have had somebody show him around town when he first arrived.

Here's a little tidbit for you... most gay dudes don't put a priority on sports fandom. I'm not saying it's unheard of but if you put 100 gay dudes in a room with a football game on, only 4 of them will watch.

were talkin baseball fans bro.

Phobia
03-04-2011, 03:22 PM
were talkin baseball fans bro.

Oh - yeah. 4 gays wouldn't be watching.

Demonpenz
03-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Some people seek out ways to make friends, others just take he ones given to them in life. In my experience you have to get out and really meet people to gain knowledge to further your social, career, communication skills. You are probably the 50th person contacted that day.

Demonpenz
03-04-2011, 03:25 PM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the guys I work with. We really preech to interact and get numbers because you never know who or what will work with furthering your business.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:26 PM

Well yeah, but I think that could of also been something he said to start up the conversation. I really don't know if he is gay or not. If this happened again and it was a totally obvious gay dude I'd probably do the same thing again + ignore calls because I would feel weird saying no on the spot/wouldn't know what exactly to say.

I'm just wondering what most people would do there, for no reason really other than curiosity, because in all honesty it doesn't matter at all.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:27 PM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the guys I work with. We really preech to interact and get numbers because you never know who or what will work with furthering your business.

I'm in Las Vegas.

KCUnited
I personally would never ask a random dude for his number so we could hang out, nor would I give mine out to another dude in that situation.

Straight guys recommend their spots to other dudes and give a time range when they like to hang there. Asking for a phone number so you can meet up is what guys do to chicks.

Buddy Rich
Is he hot? if so, I say go for it. You only live once.

Good luck.

R8RFAN
Gay guys don't give a shit about straight guys unless you were acting as if you were gay....

DJ's left nut
03-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Uh....

I'd give him my number and hope I found a new beer-drinkin' buddy. There's a better than average chance that he's just some guy that thought he stumbled onto someone he could talk baseball with.

Why the hell is your first thought - "Dude, what if this guy wants to **** me..."

Sounds like you have some latent homosexuality issues. NTTIWWT.

I swear, the damn internet has completely fucked up most people's ability to engage socially.

Jenson71
03-04-2011, 03:30 PM
He could be just a nice guy, and not want to get on you whether he's gay or not. You could casually mention something about an ex-girlfriend if you did meet up with him somewhere in the conversation, and see how he reacts.

Phobia
03-04-2011, 03:31 PM
All this thread says is that a bunch of you are homophobs.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-04-2011, 03:32 PM
You should tell him that pro wrestling is better than football.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Uh....

I'd give him my number and hope I found a new beer-drinkin' buddy. There's a better than average chance that he's just some guy that thought he stumbled onto someone he could talk baseball with.

Why the hell is your first thought - "Dude, what if this guy wants to **** me..."

I swear, the damn internet has completely ****ed up most people's ability to engage socially.

One of my 3 best friends in the world is openly gay and I have absolutely no problem with gay people.

DJ's left nut
03-04-2011, 03:33 PM
One of my 3 best friends in the world is openly gay and I have absolutely no problem with gay people.

I didn't say you did.

Chief_For_Life58
03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
wow funny post....bro who cares if hes straight or gay...doesnt effect u at all...if he seems like he can get u some hot poon then hang out with him..if not..hes just dead weight

Phobia
03-04-2011, 03:58 PM

Then why didn't you just ask your very best friend in the world about this "situation"?

Otter
03-04-2011, 04:02 PM

Did he ever offer to blow you after too many beers?

Demonpenz
03-04-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm in Las Vegas.

yeah....uhhh comedian/improv

WebGem
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Then why didn't you just ask your very best friend in the world about this "situation"?

I did. Like I said before, I'm just wondering what other people would do in my situation.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM

negative

Phobia
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
I did. Like I said before, I'm just wondering what other people would do in my situation.

Did he think you were a moron?

The Franchise
03-04-2011, 04:34 PM
He's probably just an out-going guy.

Or he wants to drug and rape you. I mean....it's a 50/50 shot here....and I like your chances. :D

trndobrd
03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
It's only been two days. He's not calling right away because he doesn't want to appear desperate. Don't get too worked up, he'll give you a call.

sedated
03-04-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm just wondering what other people would do in my situation.

I'd punch that fuggn f@g right in the face, then pour holy water on him to expel the queer demons

Brock
03-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Hey this is Brock

mikey23545
03-04-2011, 04:50 PM
I think he was just performing his "gay or nay" test on you.

He figured if you told him to fuck himself when he asked you for your number, you were cool to hang out with.

And if you gave him the number...

keg in kc
03-04-2011, 04:52 PM
I'd just admit to myself that I, "WebGem," am flamingly gay, give him my number and see where that and a bottle of astroglide would take me.

-King-
03-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Probably new in town and wanted to meet people. Seeing as how he's a baseball fan and you're one too, I think it's natural that he wanted to make friends with you.

Sofa King
03-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Hey this is Brock

i wanna gonna make a crack about you earlier in this thread, but i wanted to see what'd happen when you found it on your own.

So you gonna PIIHB or what?

threebag
03-04-2011, 05:01 PM
BUTT
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2OR8jjGaZoxkpR8CknQgGjnS-yiGUO8yuiCA3zp1zNd_j2aWuBw
YOUR
IN
"BITCH"

Fishpicker
03-04-2011, 05:16 PM
OP that sounds like a pretty innocuous scenario. In fact, I think he offered to meet up with you for your benefit. Since you felt awkward just talking to another dude in public, he probably picked up on that and decided not to call you.

LiveSteam
03-04-2011, 05:24 PM
867-5309

kysirsoze
03-04-2011, 05:25 PM
So you are so sure that he's gay and wants your nuts that their isn't even a "Grab a beer with the guy and see if he's cool" option?? WTF?

Rams Fan
03-04-2011, 05:27 PM
WTF am I in the poll for?

You wouldn't see me wearing a Yankees flat bill, BTW. Rays, Browns, Cardinals, Brewers FTW

Just Passin' By
03-04-2011, 05:35 PM
If this happened to you would you just do the same thing I did?

Nobody's asked the key question. What the hell were you doing eating at a Panda Express?

KCUnited
03-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Nobody's asked the key question. What the hell were you doing eating at a Panda Express?

Lo mein means you bottom.

Iowanian
03-04-2011, 05:40 PM
I can see how it's odd, but I've met people new to my area and offered my number to show them around or grab a beer.

If you've been somewhere new, you know how isolating it can be, even for an outgoing person.

Maybe he's a weirdo, and maybe he's just a nice guy trying to help you make friends...or maybe he's trying to add a few more himself.

DaneMcCloud
03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
I can see how it's odd, but I've met people new to my area and offered my number to show them around or grab a beer.

If you've been somewhere new, you know how isolating it can be, even for an outgoing person.

Maybe he's a weirdo, and maybe he's just a nice guy trying to help you make friends...or maybe he's trying to add a few more himself.

Exactly.

And when you're hanging out, whip out your cock to see if he'll drops to his knees.

If he does, there's your answer.

NTTATWWT.

Brock
03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Lo mein means you bottom.

You order cream of sumyunguy?

pkane
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
I thought the gay part was you admitting that you are a Toronto fan.

stlchiefs
03-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Sounds like a nice guy trying to help out someone new to the area. Where's that poll option?

Bearcat
03-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't have assumed he was gay, or even given it much thought unless you're leaving out something like "when he first walked up to me he pointed at my hat and said 'it looks like we root for the same "team,'" making quotes with his fingers." (uh, I've actually had that conversation...)

If he had made it really obvious what he was getting at and asked for my number, I would have said no thanks. Otherwise, I might have exchanged numbers if he seemed like someone I'd hang out with, or else said no thanks. No reason to play games.

I wouldn't have posted a thread stating "it's been two days and he hasn't called"... that's kinda gay.

Bwana
03-04-2011, 06:40 PM

LMAO

Yeah, I was going to suggest he run right out and score a pair of these.

http://www.aaaindustrialsupply.com/ProductImages/ergodyneimages/340Act01lg.jpg

WebGem
03-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Probably new in town and wanted to meet people. Seeing as how he's a baseball fan and you're one too, I think it's natural that he wanted to make friends with you.

He's lived here 7 years he said.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM

I'll be honest. I eat Panda about 6-7 times a week on average. I love it and it never gets old to me.

WebGem
03-04-2011, 07:05 PM
WTF am I in the poll for?

<3 Rams Fan

I'm on my phone so I can't see but I hope the Rams Fan option is still leading!

Phobia
03-04-2011, 07:10 PM
He's lived here 7 years he said.

The more you tell me about this guy the more I realize that you actually had a date with him at Panda Express. Did you guys tell each other how many kids you wanted to adopt?

SAUTO
03-04-2011, 07:18 PM
This. I have made friends almost just like what you are describing. No homo here.Uh....

I swear, the damn internet has completely fucked up most people's ability to engage socially.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Did he offer you a happy panda?

Pablo
03-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Socially inept much?

Buck
03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Was he wearing a Feather Boa?

DTLB58
03-06-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm really careful who I give my # out to, especially cell #. So I probably wouldn't just in case he wouldn't leave me alone if I decided I didn't wanna hang out with him. It's just not worth having to change your # or putting a block on your phone. I know AT&T charges a monthly rate for it.

RNR
03-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't have assumed he was gay, or even given it much thought unless you're leaving out something like "when he first walked up to me he pointed at my hat and said 'it looks like we root for the same "team,'" making quotes with his fingers." (uh, I've actually had that conversation...)

If he had made it really obvious what he was getting at and asked for my number, I would have said no thanks. Otherwise, I might have exchanged numbers if he seemed like someone I'd hang out with, or else said no thanks. No reason to play games.

I wouldn't have posted a thread stating "it's been two days and he hasn't called"... that's kinda gay.

No shit~

WebGem
03-06-2011, 03:38 PM

Yeah, you caught me. :rolleyes:

And lol @ anyone who's saying they wouldn't have thought the guy was gay. I highly doubt there's one person who posted in this thread that wouldn't have thought it was weird/wondered if he was gay.

SAUTO
03-06-2011, 03:42 PM
No. 1 here.

And lol @ anyone who's saying they wouldn't have thought the guy was gay. I highly doubt there's one person who posted in this thread that wouldn't have thought it was weird/wondered if he was gay.
Posted via Mobile Device

unothadeal
03-06-2011, 03:52 PM
He's your Paul Rudd.

WebGem
03-06-2011, 04:00 PM
He's your Paul Rudd.

Who the hell is that? One of those Husker players?

Bearcat
03-06-2011, 04:06 PM

We weren't there, so all we have to go by is what you posted... and based on that, I never would have had a serious thought about the guy's intentions. Like I posted before, unless you're leaving something out that makes it more obvious that he could be gay, there's no reason to think so.

You said his comment "we can meet up sometime and grab a drink" is 'super gay', which is ridiculous, and your comment that you would do the same thing again because declining would be "weird" makes you seem like a 16yo cheerleader who feels bad for saying no to the class geek.

I assume he never called/texted? (just curious :shrug: )

R8RFAN
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Was he wearing a Feather Boa?

Said he was wearing a powder blue jersey

Mr. Flopnuts
03-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Bullshit. I wouldn't have thought about it, nor would I have cared if he was. I'm not a homophobe.

unothadeal
03-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Who the hell is that? One of those Husker players?

http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/39315/I_Love_You_Man_poster.jpg

Lbedrock1
03-06-2011, 05:20 PM
It seems he was just trying to make a new friend/befriend you as you are new. If you were worried about him being gay you could have tactfully let him know you were not like "Know anywhere to pick up chicks here" "Wow the girls here are one step better then where I used to live, an 8 there is like a 7 here".

Now this was good advice.

threebag
03-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Now this was good advice.

http://viad.tv/img/2011/01/Allstate-GPS-Mayhem.jpg

RECALCULATING!!!

Chiefshrink
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
The more you tell me about this guy the more I realize that you actually had a date with him at Panda Express. Did you guys tell each other how many kids you wanted to adopt?

Yeah Phobes, I think you are right. Matter of fact, I think 'WebGem' maybe having second thoughts and turning away from an "I love you, man" BROMANCE".

Web my man, it is apparent you don't have many guy friends. You need to watch:thumb:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kRLf04gH7mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cardken
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
When I was living in Vegas, it was hard to meet people. It is such a transient town. Everybody is from somewhere else. I wouldn't have met anybody outside the people I worked with. I'm a social person, I have "never met a stranger", and people were really standoff=ish there. I guess because no one stays long in Vegas so people figure you're not worth getting to know. Or they figure you're "working an angle or a con" on them.
Never lived in a more unfriendly town.

Mr. Laz
03-06-2011, 07:28 PM
you should of been able to tell if he was gay or not while talking to him ... if you couldn't then he probably isn't. If it bothers you that much then when you talk on the phone about going out just tell/ask him. Be polite but be upfront or just take a couple of your 4 friends out with you when you go. :shrug:

cardken
03-06-2011, 07:30 PM
I'll be honest. I eat Panda about 6-7 times a week on average. I love it and it never gets old to me.

"Panda" rocks. Miss that stuff.

WebGem
03-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah Phobes, I think you are right. Matter of fact, I think 'WebGem' maybe having second thoughts and turning away from an "I love you, man" BROMANCE".

Web my man, it is apparent you don't have many guy friends. You need to watch:thumb:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kRLf04gH7mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not watching a video, but I have plenty of friends. I just moved to Vegas like 5 weeks ago and I don't know that many people here. That's probably pretty normal for my situation.

And I don't watch movies so it doesn't surprise me that I didn't know who a moviestar is. A bunch of people thought I was an idiot a few months ago because I didn't know who Jennifer Anniston (sp?) was, but I have no reason to know that sort of stuff.

Pablo
03-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Today, a guy at HyVee saw my KC Chiefs jacket and asked where he could get one.

I talked to him for a second and he asked if I went to Training Camp here in town. When I said I had, he said "Cool, maybe I'll see you out there sometime".

Ten minutes later we were in the handicapped stall, sucking grape jelly out of each other's assholes.

WebGem is right. Normal social interaction will turn you homosexual. Don't. Do. It.

WebGem
03-06-2011, 08:13 PM
When I was living in Vegas, it was hard to meet people. It is such a transient town. Everybody is from somewhere else. I wouldn't have met anybody outside the people I worked with. I'm a social person, I have "never met a stranger", and people were really standoff=ish there. I guess because no one stays long in Vegas so people figure you're not worth getting to know. Or they figure you're "working an angle or a con" on them.
Never lived in a more unfriendly town.

We just haven't really been here that long at all though. Come June I'll know literally hundreds of people here and then mid-July when they're all gone it'll be back to normal again, but it's not really that big of a deal. I'm not planning on living here more than a year anyways, and never was. I'm still planning on going to Austin and I'll probably be there sometime early 2012.

salame
03-06-2011, 08:53 PM
did you guys fuck yet?

Dante84
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Yeah, this is still going on?

Just blow him and be done with it.

threebag
03-06-2011, 09:29 PM
did you guys **** yet?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTJesZ0XJJFrynTR1kKV-zbtdSapQ0Ajah_sUpZNBYwuA4yX5g

WebGem
03-06-2011, 09:59 PM
If he doesn't call/text by Wednesday night I'll shoot him a text and screenshot my iPhone and post the convo here. I'm being serious too. Talk to y'all Wednesday.

Pablo
03-06-2011, 10:08 PM
If he doesn't call/text by Wednesday night I'll shoot him a text and screenshot my iPhone and post the convo here. I'm being serious too. Talk to y'all Wednesday.

Make sure you add the NSFW tag. Cock pics are against CP policy.

salame
03-06-2011, 10:17 PM
OH MAN YOU ARE GONNA GET LAID BRO!!!!!

KC_Connection
03-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Jays fans shouldn't wear Yankees caps, that's all I have to say.

Pablo
03-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Nobody should wear Yankees caps, that's all I have to say.FYP.

Hammock Parties
03-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Took a bitch to panda express once. Slipped my hand down her shirt 20 minutes later. She had 9 other guys at her beck and call that month. GOOD TIMES!

Hammock Parties
03-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Ten minutes later we were in the handicapped stall, sucking grape jelly out of each other's assholes.

Peanut butter is better for a more pleasurable experience. Do you know the kind of suction you have to exert to extract 4 oz of peanut butter from an anus?

And chunky style? Oh, lawd.

T-post Tom
03-06-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/455033.1020.A.jpg

Pablo
03-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Peanut butter is better for a more pleasurable experience. Do you know the kind of suction you have to exert to extract 4 oz of peanut butter from an anus?

And chunky style? Oh, lawd.Oooh..throw a little grape jelly in with that peanut butter and you'd have a PB&Janus.

Taking notes WebGem?

Only a couple of days until your new Panda friend is nibbling on your bamboo shoot.

ReynardMuldrake
03-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Then he says: "Oh that's cool, well why don't you give me your number and we can meet up sometime and grab a drink."

Now that bold part is super gay IMO. But I've never been in a situation like this before and I was like uhhh wtf. So I give the dude my number...

Don't be a dick. If you're not interested in meeting him, tell him you're not interested, don't give him your number just to string him along.

WebGem
03-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Jays fans shouldn't wear Yankees caps, that's all I have to say.

I mean, I pretty much start rooting for the Yankees come July every year because I hate Boston so much. I'm not a Yankees fan though, I'm just anti-Boston. I have about 60-70 MLB caps. There's 2 teams I won't wear: Boston and Arizona because I hate them to death.

I don't really hate the Yankees either, I don't know why. I don't like them though. It's sort of the same thing w/ me and the Raiders. I don't really hate the Raiders, I just root against them because they're part of the AFC West and the Chiefs need them to lose. The only teams I legitimately hate to death in the NFL are the Cardinals and the Broncos.

T-post Tom
03-06-2011, 10:57 PM
I mean, I pretty much start rooting for the Yankees come July every year because I hate Boston so much. I'm not a Yankees fan though, I'm just anti-Boston. I have about 60-70 MLB caps. There's 2 teams I won't wear: Boston and Arizona because I hate them to death.

I don't really hate the Yankees either, I don't know why. I don't like them though. It's sort of the same thing w/ me and the Raiders. I don't really hate the Raiders, I just root against them because they're part of the AFC West and the Chiefs need them to lose. The only teams I legitimately hate to death in the NFL are the Cardinals and the Broncos.

AMBIGUITY...:hmmm:

Valiant
03-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Probably just outgoing and in Vegas like you.. Birds of a feather.. He could of been gay, could not of been gay.. If he was hitting on you, you would have known.. Probably just seen a fellow sports fan..

Fritz88
03-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Your justification is typical and naive. Sorry.

I don't mind hanging out with gay guys. Fuck, if I don't like it, I will leave or stop meeting these people. These guys will probably be your best wingmen and will give you access to unlimited pussy.

Go and grab a drink with him. If you don't like it, then don't answer calls or respectfully tell him you don't have time for hanging out.

Fritz88
03-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Probably just outgoing and in Vegas like you.. Birds of a feather.. He could of been gay, could not of been gay.. If he was hitting on you, you would have known.. Probably just seen a fellow sports fan..

This.

brorth
03-07-2011, 07:34 AM
A. You, plain and simply, back up off her
B. You hit it just a little bit softer,
C. You take it out and PIIHB,
Well, D is what I do, so, yo, listen up:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NxVsQ4ujCs8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Omaha
03-07-2011, 10:01 AM
It looks like you're gonna have to blow this guy....

Lono
03-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Dude I literally spit my drink everywhere. lol
Hey this is Brock

threebag
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Dude I literally spit my drink everywhere. lol

Thats better than what webgem is going to be spittin

threebag
03-07-2011, 11:12 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8dCrKf-3LHNWGqUTob7o-O_5i2ol1lXn0Mbs0dZtfu-Q_RvSg

WebGem
03-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Should I just text him the URL to this thread?

tooge
03-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Jeffery Dahmer anyone? You get together with him for a drink, and you end up as a butt plug in his freezer. Why the hell did you give him your number? What a moron. He is probably doing some reverse look up on you now, and he'll be breaking in with a cloth full of ether soon.

tooge
03-08-2011, 09:12 AM
BTW, anyone on here that says it is normal to go up to a complete stranger of the same sex while they are eating dinner and start offering to go "hang out" is off their rocker. You meet people through school, work, other people at school and work, neighbors, etc. Not randomly walking up at a sad excuse for a restaurant because you like their hat. This dude is either really psycho, totally socially inept, or both. This situation is not normal at all. You should have said "hey man, having a complete stranger come up to me and ask for my phone number is really pretty effin strange. I think I'll pass thanks"