PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet FS: Chiefs Jersey Patches

OnTheWarpath15
03-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Doing some Spring Cleaning today, and came across the extra jersey patches I'd been hunting for. (Sorry, TBG)

Thought there might be some interest here for them instead of putting them on Ebay or CL.

These are the authentic patches, not the crappy vinyl ones you see on some of the replica jerseys.

I have 3 Lamar Hunt AFL patches <del>and 1 50th Anniversary patch</del>.

Anyone who has seen my Delaney jersey in person can vouch for the quality of these patches.

$10 each including shipping, payment via Paypal. PM if interested.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2zzmfc1.jpg

The Franchise
03-06-2011, 12:36 PM
PM sent.

OnTheWarpath15
03-06-2011, 12:37 PM
50th Anniversary patch is sold to Pest.

Still have 3 Lamar Hunt AFL patches.

CoMoChief
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
50th Anniversary patch is sold to Pest.

Still have 3 Lamar Hunt AFL patches.

question...

what are the measurements of the LH patch.

Reason I'm asking is because i bought an Eric Berry jersey from tarajersey, the offbrand site you can get authentic jerseys etc from Hong Kong, Taiwan etc. Anyways the LH patch on that seems like it's really small, and on mine they stitched the patch on the white thread and not the red thread that's completely lining the outside of the patch. So......I've been looking for a new one...is this the official patch, because I think the patches on the real NFL authentic jerseys are bigger. I was gonna get a seam ripper and replace the old patch with possibly a new one if the size is right (bigger).

OnTheWarpath15
03-06-2011, 01:43 PM
question...

what are the measurements of the LH patch.

Reason I'm asking is because i bought an Eric Berry jersey from tarajersey, the offbrand site you can get authentic jerseys etc from Hong Kong, Taiwan etc. Anyways the LH patch on that seems like it's really small, and on mine they stitched the patch on the white thread and not the red thread that's completely lining the outside of the patch. So......I've been looking for a new one...is this the official patch, because I think the patches on the real NFL authentic jerseys are bigger. I was gonna get a seam ripper and replace the old patch with possibly a new one if the size is right (bigger).

Yes, this is the same patch that was put on gameday jerseys.

3.5 inches diameter.

OnTheWarpath15
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Bump.

Hootie
03-06-2011, 08:36 PM
I might purchase one from you OTWP, I'll let you know by tomorrow.

OnTheWarpath15
03-06-2011, 09:06 PM
I might purchase one from you OTWP, I'll let you know by tomorrow.

OK.

OnTheWarpath15
03-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Bump for Hootie, CoMo and anyone else who missed this.