PDA

View Full Version : wow ... Von Miller just made millions

Mr. Laz
03-09-2011, 10:24 AM
brian_mcintyre Brian McIntyre
RT @NFLCharean: Von Miller just ran a 4.49 at A&M's Pro Day.
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Direckshun
03-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Didn't he beat that at the Combine?

Mr. Laz
03-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Didn't he beat that at the Combine?
I didn't know that

man is hella fast for his position

[/edit] yea ... 4.46 at combine

Direckshun
03-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Guy's a beast.

talastan
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I hate seeing him rise further and further from us. Though his talent deserves it. I know it was a long shot but he was one player I really wanted to the Chiefs to look at. How does he rate out as at SOLB in a 3-4?

BossChief
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
I hate seeing him rise further and further from us. Though his talent deserves it. I know it was a long shot but he was one player I really wanted to the Chiefs to look at. How does he rate out as at SOLB in a 3-4?

he would be the guy you run right at but he could take over games you have the lead in and the opposing team becomes one dimensional.

AndChiefs
03-09-2011, 05:20 PM
he would be the guy you run right at but he could take over games you have the lead in and the opposing team becomes one dimensional.

I wouldn't necessarily run right at him either...he became a much more complete player this past year.

salame
03-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I hope he's a freak in the NFL because I like him
but I get the "injury" feeling with him

Quesadilla Joe
03-10-2011, 12:39 PM

He is a pure passrusher not a guy you want to set the edge in the run game or cover TE's.

Saccopoo
03-10-2011, 03:11 PM
He's only been asked to rush the passer for the most part for the Aggies. However, he has the athleticism to drop back in coverage. He did it very effectively at the Senior Bowl and was very natural in those drills at the combine.

I think he's got the potential to be one of, if not the best, outside linebacker in the NFL. His first step burst is on the same level as Derrick Thomas at the same stage, and he's superb in pursuit. Smart player as well and team captain. There are very little holes in Miller's game or his potential. High floor, tremendously high ceiling.