PDA

View Full Version : Should Direckshun List His Preferred Prospects During the Mock?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Owners,

Up or down vote.

Direckshun
03-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I love how I'm being isolated in this.

It's not something that's going to ruin my Wheaties in the morning either way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Dude, I'm leaving it up to the people who participate. If they are cool with it, then I have no problem with it. Again, I cut that part of the post (which doesn't really say much about the player you drafted) because two people who were up in the next three picks complained. If the majority sees no issue with it, then cool.

RealSNR
03-12-2011, 01:14 AM
No problem here

Direckshun
03-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I just don't understand why I'm the one being isolated here, when many people have done this over the years.

I would have made the poll broader rather than just isolating me, and not for nothing but I probably would have rephrased it, too (something like "should Direckshun be permitted," for instance).

ChiefsCountry
03-12-2011, 01:30 AM
I don't care it doesn't bother me.

blazzin311
03-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Whatever you wanna do man is all good. I have no preference or reason to care either way.

doomy3
03-12-2011, 08:19 AM
It's not that I care that much, I don't see that it is necessary at all. We get that you know about the draft. You don't need to prove it by writing a scouting report about 3 or 4 players you aren't drafting in the mock. That's kind of what the people who actually select those players get to do. I mean, if for some reason it is that important to you, then by all means, go ahead. I just think it would be nice to make your selection, give a scouting report on that player, and allow the draft to fall and the person who selects the other players you were wanting can write their reports. Of course, you can always chime in after the selection is made with your thoughts.

Not a big deal though.

Sfeihc
03-12-2011, 08:30 AM
It's not that I care that much, I don't see that it is necessary at all. We get that you know about the draft. You don't need to prove it by writing a scouting report about 3 or 4 players you aren't drafting in the mock. That's kind of what the people who actually select those players get to do. I mean, if for some reason it is that important to you, then by all means, go ahead. I just think it would be nice to make your selection, give a scouting report on that player, and allow the draft to fall and the person who selects the other players you were wanting can write their reports. Of course, you can always chime in after the selection is made with your thoughts.

Not a big deal though.

This. Well stated, doomy. I could list all the players I just didn't draft but sometimes they slide and you can get them later. I prefer to play my hand with my cards closer to the chest.

Chiefshrink
03-12-2011, 08:40 AM
What is really being asked here is, should 'Mis-Directed' be allowed to play "Poker"? They do it in the NFL. Why not here? Now whether it is 'poker' or enjoying reading his own 'sports OP ed' on every college football player, I say it is both.

I say let 'Mis-Directed' mis-direct himself and others!!!

warrior
03-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I have no problem with Direckshun and his enthusiasm for the draft nor any one else who speculates on whom the Chiefs might be interested in.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I don't care it doesn't bother me.

This.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
03-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Just thought Id troll the poll, Official Mocksters

milkman
03-12-2011, 09:13 PM
What is really being asked here is, should 'Mis-Directed' be allowed to play "Poker"? They do it in the NFL. Why not here? Now whether it is 'poker' or enjoying reading his own 'sports OP ed' on every college football player, I say it is both.

I say let 'Mis-Directed' mis-direct himself and others!!!

I do believe you have brain cells dying by the second.

DaneMcCloud
03-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I just don't understand why I'm the one being isolated here, when many people have done this over the years.

And most of them are YOU.

From 2008:

Yuck.

Albert at right guard? When he's played so well at left tackle?

Taylor is not a prototypical right tackle and he's certainly not a road grader.

This would all but invalidate the Jared Allen trade as well. You don't take a fucking right guard with the #15 overall pick.

Are you Voyager?