PDA

View Full Version : Poop Verizon customers

BryanBusby
03-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Any of you also lose service completely about 15 minutes ago?

Thig Lyfe
03-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Yep.

Sure-Oz
03-12-2011, 01:59 AM
I had an X on my signal for a few min

BryanBusby
03-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Got service back on two out of 3 phones, kind of. One phone doesn't have service at all, one is fine and the last one can't send texts but can receive.

I'm glad my contract is up next month.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Enjoy your IPhone! Everyone talks shit about Sprint, but I love my EVO and with my 27% discount, i'll never switch. I haven't talked to Sprint in over 2 years. That's a good thing. Oh, and even without the discount they're the cheapest.

BryanBusby
03-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Enjoy your IPhone! Everyone talks shit about Sprint, but I love my EVO and with my 27% discount, i'll never switch. I haven't talked to Sprint in over 2 years. That's a good thing. Oh, and even without the discount they're the cheapest.

I hear they got a lot better. Sprint was terrible when I was with them 2003-2004.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2011, 02:13 AM
I hear they got a lot better. Sprint was terrible when I was with them 2003-2004.

They were brutal when I signed up in 2005. Luckily for me they improved tenfold before my contract expired. With the corporate discount I get (for a company I've never worked for BTW) I just can't leave. The EVO cemented that for me. Not trying to talk shit, just saying people can save a bunch of cash, and Sprint is way, way better than they used too be.

Sure-Oz
03-12-2011, 02:30 AM
ive never had issues with verizon to be honest

JOhn
03-12-2011, 02:40 AM
ive never had issues with verizon to be honest

Same here :thumb:

Of course my only other choice is AT&T(still Altell until the first) Or a prepaid like Straight Talk

BryanBusby
03-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Finally got to CS, "blah blah we're doing network upgrades and something unexpected happened in your area"

Seriously Verizon? Who in the fuck thinks it's a good idea to do an upgrade that can potentially interrupt service on a Friday night when people actually want to use the overpriced service, instead of a Sunday night when everyone is asleep?

Now I have no service again on any phones. Fuck this company.

DTLB58
03-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Seriously, I could post this 10 times a day for At&t customers for my iphone, at least where I live. :doh!:

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the Verizon thread.

Simplex3
03-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Do you regularly lose service or is this the first time?

I think people forget just how complex and technical the systems are that let them carry a handheld device that makes phone calls, sends messages, surfs the web at over 1Mb/s, plays video games in full color, gives them driving directions...

Clearly Verizon is having issues that are outside of their plan. I'd be amazed if the didn't have a plan to deal with it and are executing that plan.

I guess the other option would be that Verizon never upgrade their network. Wouldn't that be awesome.

R8RFAN
03-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Got service back on two out of 3 phones, kind of. One phone doesn't have service at all, one is fine and the last one can't send texts but can receive.

I'm glad my contract is up next month.

Dump em!!! Get a no contract phone so the next time they piss you off and you want to leave, you won't have to pay em 350 bucks to do so...

Be Free! :thumb:
http://www.boostmobile.com/