PDA

View Full Version : Later, Chiefsplanet

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

03-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Those things are ****ing awesome, I'd love to have one.

My kids got to pilot one of them a few years ago.:thumb:

kstater
03-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Half the complaints I see are form folks who need thicker skin because they simply disagree with a different point-of-view about something that's not all that important in the end. Just opinions.

Where are these complaints you see?

JOhn
03-19-2011, 05:21 PM
R8ers would rape a toddler for a 1/2 price coupon for a McRib.

Careful :evil:

But yea I agree:thumb:

**edit**

I guess thats ok for you to say..... Cause you didn't say he would enjoy doing it. Had you said he would enjoy raping a toddler then you would be calling him a Pedophile

FAX
03-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Htismage, or something like that as well. He was winding down his time when I first got here. I may have him pegged wrong, but he seemed like a very solid poster.

Yes. Mr. htismaqe was a great poster. Very knowledgeable and kind to animals.

ChiefsPlanet lost a lot of football acumen when we lost Mr. htismaqe.

FAX

listopencil
03-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Wait, WTF? Is "audiophile" some kind of secret code for "pedophile"?

listopencil
03-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Ah, never mind.

Dave Lane
03-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Seriously dude, you and I have gone round before but I do respect your takes, even if you are 100 times harsher than you need to be. I hope you reconsider and I think Chiefsplanet is lessened by your leaving.

GloryDayz
03-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Where are these complaints you see?

Within threads and in PMs.

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Wait, WTF? Is "audiophile" some kind of secret code for "audiophile"?
I dated a girl in high school who had a large CD collection. I commented on it and she said, "Yeah, I'm a bit of an audiophile." I had to explain what that means and what it doesn't mean.

I broke up with her a week later

Dave Lane
03-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Now RAPErs can GTFO and never show up again and this board will be a much better place.

JOhn
03-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Ah, never mind.

:thumb:

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2011, 05:29 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UUs9lU_2GCQ/STKVCt3xYiI/AAAAAAAAAHI/FeCPz3hdRB4/s320/CNR_meh.jpg

Brock
03-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Kind of odd that he'd let a weak sister like R8ers get under his skin. Ah well.

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 05:32 PM
It wasn't really Dane! Buy into conspiracies!

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't know if he was or not, I just see a lot of thin skin. Perhaps too much.
much like the flyen pinapple. Hawaiianboy
VAST knowlage, knew his football,and could lay down the lumber on anyone who crossed him...(i know that first hand)
BUT
Unfortunatloy took his toys and left over something someone said as well.

Kinda of a
Can give it but can't take it :spock:

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2011, 05:37 PM
I'd just like to point out that Dane has 500+ responses to his "I'm leaving" thread. Mine topped out at 236.

Fuckin' bullshit. I may leave again.

Donger
03-19-2011, 05:38 PM
I'd just like to point out that Dane has 500+ responses to his "I'm leaving" thread. Mine topped out at 236.

****in' bullshit. I may leave again.

You left? When?

Over-Head

I'll have to check and see how many I got :(

Frankie
I'll mark my calendar like I always do for irrelevant celebrations of backward-ass "civilizations" and "cultures."

Are Christmas, Holoween, Thanksgiving, etc, backward celebrations?

Donger
03-19-2011, 05:40 PM

It's Halloween. And, please do try to read with greater accuracy.

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2011, 05:40 PM
You left? When?

ROFL

Wait.

:harumph:

:huh:

seclark
03-19-2011, 05:42 PM

please refrain from socker punches.

anyways...i'm just glad i was here today. i'd never would have taken the time to read the whole thread monday.
sec

Just Passin' By
03-19-2011, 05:43 PM

We knew the pull of the cast iron threads would be too strong for you to stay away. ;)

Donger
03-19-2011, 05:44 PM
please refrain from socker punches.

anyways...i'm just glad i was here today. i'd never would have taken the time to read the whole thread monday.
sec

WTF is a socker punch?

keg in kc
Are Christmas, Holoween, Thanksgiving, etc, backward celebrations?Holoween sounds like something that would make Wesley Crusher frequent the Holodeck.

Frankie
What would we do without your updates on Iranian festivals of fire-jumping? Get stoned?

Wait until tomorrow (Norooz) when I pop out my annual "Happy Norroz" thread. tell Pat, honestchiefsfan, tom Cash and your other friends to stand by.

I'll mark my calendar like I always do for irrelevant celebrations of backward-ass "civilizations" and "cultures."

I really don't give a sh!t how it's spelled. What I do care about is the fact that you chose to troll my post AGAIN in another thread that has nothing to do with me nor you, and I participated. Very irresponsible of me. This thread is about Dane and not me or you. I will not dignify your trolling here anymore with replies, Donger.

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Holoween sounds like something that would make Wesley Crusher frequent the Holodeck.Don't you mean Holoweenie?

Donger
03-19-2011, 05:47 PM
I really don't give a sh!t how it's spelled. What I do care about is the fact that you chose to troll my post AGAIN in another thread that has nothing to do with me nor you, and I participated. Very irresponsible of me. This thread is about Dane and not me or you. I will not dignify your trolling here anymore with replies, Donger.

Okay. See you tomorrow. Do you care about spelling "Norooz" correctly?

HonestChieffan
03-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Dane will be missed.

Frazod
03-19-2011, 05:49 PM
I know Frazod's wife IRL. I'm politely asking you to refrain from insulting her, especially when she's not on this BB.

Don't worry about it - it's a shitty thing that shouldn't be tolerated, but it is.

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their fucking mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

But this isn't the government - it's a privately-owned internet bulletin board, populated in large part by decent people who have no use for scum who employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap, and every time some lowlife turd like R8ers does it, hopefully it's one step closer to the BB reaching the critical mass point where it will not be tolerated. There has to be a breaking point.

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Let's be real here for a minute, boys...

I've never really "got into it" with Dane but I've been a witness to many a tiffs between him and other members.
Lately he seemed to call people things like "fucking moron" or "dumbass" for the slightest disagreement.
Now then, there's not much argument that R8ers is a fucking troll to the millionth degree but IMHO, Dane's been super twitchy as of late.
This just finally pushed him over.
Posted via Mobile Device

kysirsoze
03-19-2011, 05:50 PM
It was noble of Dane to offer this oasis in the desert of offseason threads at the cost of his own postership.

Frankie
03-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Don't worry about it - it's a shitty thing that shouldn't be tolerated, but it is.

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their ****ing mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

But this isn't the government - it's a privately-owned internet bulletin board, populated in large part by decent people who have no use for scum who employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap, and every time some lowlife turd like R8ers does it, hopefully it's one step closer to the BB reaching the critical mass point where it will not be tolerated. There has to be a breaking point.

Rep.

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Let's be real here for a minute, boys...

I've never really "got into it" with Dane but I've been a witness to many a tiffs between him and other members.
Lately he seemed to call people things like "fucking moron" or "dumbass" for the slightest disagreement.
Now then, there's not much argument that R8ers is a fucking troll to the millionth degree but IMHO, Dane's been super twitchy as of late.
This just finally pushed him over.
Posted via Mobile DeviceShut up, audiophile

R8RFAN
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their ****ing mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

Fat girls need love too :thumb:

Rain Man
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Without reading through all of this thread, is it my fault? If it's not my fault I'm not going to read more.

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Shut up, audiophile
LMAO
What are you doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck yourself, you fucking moron.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
03-19-2011, 05:54 PM

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their fucking mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

I actually don't mind him. I just don't discuss finances with him, and he seems pretty cool. I knew Dane had a problem with him, but Dane had a problem with a lot of people.

I liked Dane, but if he's gonna get butt hurt enough to leave over something so trivial, then he's probably better off not being here.

FAX
03-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Personally, I find it highly appropriate that Mr. DaneMcCloud's "leaving forever" thread be hijacked into a discussion of the pros and cons of Sharia Law.

And, in honor of Mr. DaneMcCloud, let me be the first to say, "**** your camel."

FAX

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Without reading through all of this thread, is it my fault? If it's not my fault I'm not going to read more.

You should make a poll asking if it's your fault...
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
03-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Fat girls need love too :thumb:

Yes, we do.

threebag
03-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Way to go Rain Man.

kstater
employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap,

This really isn't true at all.

HonestChieffan
Before we go overboard, lets recognize the mods for putting up with a lot and not being total jackasses like they have on places like the Mange.

Beat on each other but credit to mods for letting things work out.

jspchief
03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Heh. Dane didn't get bent enough to leave over what R8ard said.

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.

kstater
03-19-2011, 05:59 PM

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.

LMAO

Rain Man
03-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Way to go Rain Man.

I really feel kind of bad about this. It wasn't intentional.

R8RFAN
03-19-2011, 06:00 PM

Not the dreaded "Hollywood Card"
Zod told me he was an elite executive in the film industry LMAO

Donger
03-19-2011, 06:01 PM
It's actually pretty amazing how egalitarian this place is.

jspchief
03-19-2011, 06:02 PM
and ftr, I was 5 pages into this thread before I realized the pedo/audio auto-edit.

Over-Head

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home. :clap: :clap:

I got nothing personally against the guy, just can't stand his I'm right because I say so and you MUST believe it attitude.
CP is NOT the place to toss insults and not expect them back..WE ALL DO IT.

Sometimes we cam all go a bit far, will he be back, most likely. If he doesn't, well, he don't.
I was so pissed when I finally blew my cork (for taking thinghs to hart instead of just saying...what ever..I left for a year.
Put everything in perspective, ate my deserved shit sandwich for dsoing so like everyone else who left in a hissy fit and returned.
Either way, it ain't gonna amount to a hill of beans to me one way or another 2 mins after I log out and check my email.

threebag

Exactly this.

He'll be back after he medicates his pussy

DaFace
03-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Nutshell, he insulted my family, I called him a name that was mean, he went to mods to get me banned, mods said I did not break rules, Dane makes goodbye thread.

For the record, this part isn't entirely true. At least for me. I was on a business trip and didn't have a chance to get on here until I got home from Minneapolis at 10am this morning. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a 24-hour-old issue at the time, and this thread was made before I had a chance to really look into it.

I don't think it's a bannable offense, but if you'd kept on about it after a warning, it very well could have been.

Discuss Thrower
03-19-2011, 06:03 PM
It's actually pretty amazing how egalitarian this place is.

Not that I'm arguing, how do you figure? Are you talking moderation wise or membership self flagellation policing?

R8RFAN
03-19-2011, 06:04 PM
For the record, this part isn't entirely true. At least for me. I was on a business trip and didn't have a chance to get on here until I got home from Minneapolis at 10am this morning. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a 24-hour-old issue at the time, and this thread was made before I had a chance to really look into it.

I don't think it's a bannable offense, but if you'd kept on about it after a warning, it very well could have been.

did I break the rules or not, would you have warned him as well or just me?

threebag
Where was this thread when basketball wasn't on? Fucking conflicts everywhere.

Donger
Not that I'm arguing, how do you figure? Are you talking moderation wise or membership self flagellation policing?

Moderation-wise.

KcMizzou
03-19-2011, 06:05 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to be a mod, let alone do it for free.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Dane still owes me 50 bucks over a Tamba Hali bet...wonder if I'll ever see that.

Bwana
03-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Ok, just checking in, is Dane still gone? Oh yeah, and has Japan blown up yet?

Donger
03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Ok, just checking in, is Dane still gone?

He'll be back on the 27th.

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Ok, just checking in, is Dane still gone?

Yep and it's Rain man's fault, btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
03-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Ok, just checking in, is Dane still gone? Oh yeah, and has Japan blown up yet?

I'm hoping he's back for Heat 33 of the Rock N Poll. We need his vote.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Dane still owes me 50 bucks over a Tamba Hali bet...wonder if I'll ever see that.
Soon as you cough up your welched bet you were suposed to pay to 37Forever from 9 years ago

DaFace
did I break the rules or not, would you have warned him as well or just me?

Eh, maybe. I probably would have after learning about the post about your daughter. It's pretty weak, but I can see where where you are coming from.

threebag
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSE8foubmTo94KekOyfIuI98hTbpKQhgCHLW54OIjEHDQ0fLn0

That lady standing by Dane looks so familiar.

Bwana
I'm hoping he's back for Heat 33 of the Rock N Poll. We need his vote.

Elvis!!??

Donger
03-19-2011, 06:11 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSE8foubmTo94KekOyfIuI98hTbpKQhgCHLW54OIjEHDQ0fLn0

That lady standing by Dane looks so familiar.

"Emelia, do you see that ahead!"

Bwana
03-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Soon as you cough up your welched bet you were suposed to pay to 37Forever from 9 years ago

Heh, my thoughts exactly. Clay, you are the last guy that should be calling anyone out, on not paying up on a bet dude.

R8RFAN
03-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Eh, maybe. I probably would have after learning about the post about your daughter. It's pretty weak, but I can see where where you are coming from.

If you feel a deserve I few days off for what I did, I will accept my punishment....

I am not claiming to be an angel.

Hammock Parties
Heh, my thoughts exactly. Clay, you are the last guy that should be calling anyone out, on not paying up on a bet dude.

I've paid up on every bet I've lost here...

Over-Head

THANK YOU, I was wondering if anyone else ever rememebr it.

jspchief
did I break the rules or not, would you have warned him as well or just me?Don't think you're protected by some BB bill of rights. Being an epic D-bag can be enough, and being a r8ard is just icing. Someday Bob Dole's gonna come across one of your dipshit posts and he'll be grouchy because his eyebrow ponytail dipped in his coffee. You'll be gone, no one will care, and "the rules" won't do a damn thing to save you.

Bwana
03-19-2011, 06:13 PM
He'll be back on the 27th.

Will that be before, of after CA drops off into the sea?

Over-Head
your a fucken liar!!

R8RFAN

If you are gochiefs you never paid any bets the 10 yrs I have been here.

Hammock Parties
your a fucken liar!!

Prove it or STFU you illiterate.

Bwana

Really?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Really?

Yes, really.

RealSNR
Interesting observation:

This is what The Guardian got a few months ago and he refused to listen. Ban appropriate. It's the same thing. It even involves odd censorings of words (faggot and pedophile)

R8ers really is pretty lucky nobody was around. He should have been warned and he should stood down

Donger
Oh good Lord. That's it. I'm leaving too.

Raiderhater
No great loss in my book.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Prove it or STFU you illiterate.
I've tried finding the thread in the past,,,and trust me pal, IF I can find it I will.
Bwana knows exactly what i'm talking about

Raiderhater
Oh good Lord. That's it. I'm leaving too.

Hell, let's all leave! Revolution!

Bwana
Yes, really. When and how did you pay off the 37 forever bet then?

Hammock Parties
I've tried finding the thread in the past,,,and trust me pal, IF I can find it I will.
Bwana knows exactly what i'm talking about

Alrighty. You get on that.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:16 PM
When and how did you pay off the 37 forever bet then?

I never lost any 37 Forever bet...just another CP urban legend.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Alrighty. You get on that.
Trust me you lippless half gunt cock breath quif I will

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Oh good Lord. That's it. I'm leaving too.I should say so. You need to get to work on your Norooz party tomorrow

Over-Head
That you wished NEVER happened, but unfortunatly DID

Bwana

Paging Phobia.......

Hammock Parties
Amazing how I can take over a thread in the blink of an eye, isn't it?

jspchief
When and how did you pay off the 37 forever bet then?Don't let GoChiefs troll this thread into another one of his attention whoring jerkoff threads. Dude sees someone else getting noticed and and starts throwing out stupid shit to get the spotlight back on himself.

Rams Fan
03-19-2011, 06:18 PM

Just like the urban legend of you not negging Noswad into oblivion....

Over-Head
Paging Phobia.......
Chum is in the water......que the Jaws theme

DaFace
On a random note, the reporting system is there for a reason and is highly preferable to PM's. I often don't even check my PM's when I'm busy because I get so many annoying ones. I'll look at reports in the staff forum, not to mention the fact that reports go to all mods at once.

Hammock Parties
Just like the urban legend of you not negging Noswad into oblivion....

No, I definitely turned her rep ass inside out.

As far as attention whoring, I was just talking about Dane. This thread is about Dane...

Bugeater
03-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Don't think you're protected by some BB bill of rights. Being an epic D-bag can be enough, and being a r8ard is just icing. Someday Bob Dole's gonna come across one of your dipshit posts and he'll be grouchy because his eyebrow ponytail dipped in his coffee. You'll be gone, no one will care, and "the rules" won't do a damn thing to save you.
ROFL

Bwana
Don't let GoChiefs troll this thread into another one of his attention whoring jerkoff threads. Dude sees someone else getting noticed and and starts throwing out stupid shit to get the spotlight back on himself.

Fair enough, I'll wait for Phobia to chime in.

RealSNR
Don't let GoChiefs troll this thread into another one of his attention whoring jerkoff threads. Dude sees someone else getting noticed and and starts throwing out stupid shit to get the spotlight back on himself.How the fuck did Gochiefs start this shit? People started accusing him of skimping out on bet payments and he just started responding to them

Rams Fan
No, I definitely turned her rep ass inside out.

As far as attention whoring, I was just talking about Dane. This thread is about Dane...

You denied negging her in the thread she started about her being pissed at you...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Fair enough, I'll wait for Phobia to chime in.

Why would you believe him?

He's just going to perpetuate the urban myth. Especially since it was his baby...

Hammock Parties
You denied negging her in the thread she started about her being pissed at you...

Yeah it's called "entertainment."

Over-Head
Don't let GoChiefs troll this thread into another one of his attention whoring jerkoff threads. Dude sees someone else getting noticed and and starts throwing out stupid shit to get the spotlight back on himself.
:banghead: yep, and did it to me again.
So with Bwana remembering it, and Phobia probably shedding some light, I really feel no need to dig for a 9yr old post I probably won't find anyway. Simple fact someone OTHER than me remembers the situation is vindication enough in my book.
i'll let the lieing little shit bag attention whore go back to his tranny porn

Bwana
03-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Why would you believe him?

He's just going to perpetuate the urban myth. Especially since it was his baby...

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Bugeater
03-19-2011, 06:21 PM
How the fuck did Gochiefs start this shit? People started accusing him of skimping out on bet payments and he just started responding to them
Quit trying you make the thread about you.

Rams Fan
03-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah it's called "entertainment."

It's called you being a liar....

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Hootie owes me money, too.

Dane and Hootie...two peas in a pod.

Slainte
03-19-2011, 06:23 PM

Behold: Someone who gets it.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 06:23 PM
How the **** did Gochiefs start this shit? People started accusing him of skimping out on bet payments and he just started responding to them
He tossed a "wonder if Dane will pay up" out there, we just reminded him of a slight over sight on HIS (goatboy's) part about 8-9 years back.

Hootie
03-19-2011, 06:24 PM
you guys should really let it go and enjoy some of these damn games! We got some good ones going...

jspchief
03-19-2011, 06:24 PM
How the **** did Gochiefs start this shit? People started accusing him of skimping out on bet payments and he just started responding to themHe brought up Dane not paying up on a bet. That's what set it off.

If you think he doesn't realize the signifigance of a comment like that, you're as naive as the guys he's baiting. God Damn, now I'm even sucked into. People need to learn to just skip his troll posts.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
He tossed a "wonder if Dane will pay up" out there, we just reminded him of a slight over sight on HIS (goatboy's) part about 8-9 years back.

And I'm reminding you of the urban legend of this mystical 37 Forever bet that I "lost."

Either way, it's shitty of Dane to duck out without even contacting me. I'm sure he can spare the cash.

Titty Meat
03-19-2011, 06:28 PM
you guys should really let it go and enjoy some of these damn games! We got some good ones going...

Any tables open?

The Franchise
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
It's called you being a liar....

Is this where you back down now?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Tell you what, if Dane comes back and pays up I'll send a check to 37 Forever just to make everyone happy.

threebag
03-19-2011, 06:30 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6ITsiSr7m4OlGzU3VNWgQ_CLXAyq85QdbjSEnOPiF4Z5tH7zW

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I can't take all this audiophilia.

I'm leaving

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:32 PM
I can't take all this audiophilia.

I'm leaving

I'm not sure why Dane was so distressed over being called an audiophile.

If I had his money I'd have a bitchin' home theater and stereo, too.

Titty Meat
03-19-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure why Dane was so distressed over being called an audiophile.

If I had his money I'd have a bitchin' home theater and stereo, too.

Remember when I threatend to give Travis your info and you flipped? Goodtimes.

Rams Fan
03-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Is this where you back down now?

For now, yes.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Remember when I threatend to give Travis your info and you flipped? Goodtimes.LMAO

dirk digler
03-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Dane it sucks that you are leaving but I find it ironic you are leaving because of some stupid name calling.

See ya come draft time.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Remember when I threatend to give Travis your info and you flipped? Goodtimes.

I made one post and you think I flipped?

You can't troll a troll master, billay.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
LMAO Dude can dish it out all day, but can't take it

And FTR I think R8ers should be banned for his choice of teams if nothing else :evil:

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
For now, yes.
LMAO
You gota love it...

"You're a god-damned asshole for what you did!"

"(But I like you so please don't be mad or neg me, k?)"
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
03-19-2011, 06:43 PM
I made one post and you think I flipped?

You can't troll a troll master, billay.

It would be a beautiful place if we became one.

KurtCobain
Is anybody else offended that he didn't Capitoline the P in Planet in the OP?

King_Chief_Fan
boo fricken hoo you little whiny bitch.

Big man can say whatever to whoever and if they can't take it they can fuck off.

Fuck off Dane

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 06:44 PM
It would be a beautiful place if we became one.

NTTAWWT

Rams Fan
03-19-2011, 06:46 PM
LMAO
You gota love it...

"You're a god-damned asshole for what you did!"

"(But I like you so please don't be mad or neg me, k?)"
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I don't post here to make enemies.

The Franchise
03-19-2011, 06:48 PM

Then don't try and talk shit.

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Well, I don't post here to get this white off my lips.

fyp

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm going to bash Cassel twice as much this offseason to make up for the loss of Dane

threebag
03-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Is anybody else offended that he didn't Capitoline the P in Planet in the OP?

That sonofabitch left on a fucking typo.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvC6pxh-L1Puv4zYtjPb-5AUCzXZosdoWPL96taEE3aXZ-jhir

luv
03-19-2011, 07:07 PM

Pitt needs to wake the fuck up or I am finished.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie
03-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Personally, I find it highly appropriate that Mr. DaneMcCloud's "leaving forever" thread be hijacked into a discussion of the pros and cons of Sharia Law.

And, in honor of Mr. DaneMcCloud, let me be the first to say, "**** your camel."

FAX

ROFL

Too tall.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 07:10 PM
Is anybody else offended that he didn't Capitoline the P in Planet in the OP?No more so than you mispelling capitolise

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 07:11 PM
No more so than you mispelling capitolise

YOU GOT IT THAT WAS MY AWKWARD SITUATION!

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 07:12 PM
capitolise

Fucking Canucks :p

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 07:12 PM
YOU GOT IT THAT WAS MY AWKWARD SITUATION!:p

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Oh, I know man. I'm the same way sometimes. If I actually hit the submit button on everything that I typed up on here, I'd probably have about 5000 more posts.
I always think to myself, "is this really worth the bullshit?" Before I post certain things here. The butthurt can be strong sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh, I know man. I'm the same way sometimes. If I actually hit the submit button on everything that I typed up on here, I'd probably have about 5000 more posts.
I always think to myself, "is this really worth the bullshit?" Before I post certain things here. The butthurt can be strong sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

What's lumpy's cell number?

Rain Man
03-19-2011, 07:22 PM
What's lumpy's cell number?

I pm'ed it to you. It shouldn't be public.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm sure it's been posted multiple times but

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ReYfu5E-hOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Don't think you're protected by some BB bill of rights. Being an epic D-bag can be enough, and being a r8ard is just icing. Someday Bob Dole's gonna come across one of your dipshit posts and he'll be grouchy because his eyebrow ponytail dipped in his coffee. You'll be gone, no one will care, and "the rules" won't do a damn thing to save you.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. He seems to be the only mod left around here who'll take out the fucking trash without a court order. :shake:

Too bad he only does it randomly.

Otter
03-19-2011, 07:39 PM
I always pictured Dane going down like the big German Dude at the beginning of Gladitor sending a headless corpse into the front gates of hell with his signature on it.

Pussy.

Direckshun
03-19-2011, 07:40 PM
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.

I think the most telling thing you ever said to me, since I'm almost positive you're reading this message, is when you thought you insulted me in Draft Planet by arguing that if I was never allowed to start a thread, people wouldn't know who I am. As if, I suppose, that should be important to me.

This board wasn't a board to you. It was a grounds on which to make a name.

That vain, thin-skinned approach to interacting on a message board won you over many friends around here. It's also leading to your departure. I guess this was inevitable.

Live by the sword, depart by the sword. This is especially true when that sword is a big bag of douche.

Well, bye.

luv
03-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Hopefully sooner rather than later. He seems to be the mod left around here who'll take out the ****ing trash without a court order. :shake:

Not everyone thinks he's trash. I'm glad the board is loosely moderated. It's much more entertaining. If we had tighter rules, we'd be just like every other BB out there.

Frazod
03-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Not everyone thinks he's trash. I'm glad the board is loosely moderated. It's much more entertaining. If we had tighter rules, we'd be just like every other BB out there.

I don't find interacting with the scum of the earth to be entertaining. If I did, I guess I'd still live in Chicago.

luv
03-19-2011, 07:47 PM
I don't find interacting with the scum of the earth to be entertaining. If I did, I guess I'd still live in Chicago.

If you didn't have people here to push your buttons, how else would you relieve stress? You can only buy so many refrigerators. ;)

teedubya
03-19-2011, 07:53 PM
IMO others should have given R8rs an infraction. This would have been avoided.

R8rs crossed the line. Fuck him.

Mr. Plow
03-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Eh.

thecoffeeguy
03-19-2011, 07:55 PM
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

Later.

I think your last statement is a pretty good summary of you.
Pretty rude honestly.

-King-
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM

Seriously man, you're a pussy.

You're like the guy in high school that tries to fit in everywhere and tries to be cool and everyone knows you're really a pussy.

Stop sucking up to every one. Stop trying to be friends with people. Just be yourself.

DaFace
03-19-2011, 07:59 PM
IMO others should have given R8rs an infraction. This would have been avoided.

R8rs crossed the line. Fuck him.

That would've been fine by me. The system is designed so that someone who receives five infractions will get a two-day temp ban. I am NOT OK with one person doing a bunch in a row (I'm looking at you, Buck and H5N1), but if five different people think someone's being a douche and that results in a temp ban, so be it.

EDIT: The exception to the "no five in a row" rule is when it's an obvious spammer or someone posting something that is clearly against the rules, like porn.

JOhn
03-19-2011, 08:02 PM
:banghead: yep, and did it to me again.
So with Bwana remembering it, and Phobia probably shedding some light, I really feel no need to dig for a 9yr old post I probably won't find anyway. Simple fact someone OTHER than me remembers the situation is vindication enough in my book.
i'll let the lieing little shit bag attention whore go back to his tranny porn

I remember it also...

Of course he says it's a myth just like when he got banned for spreading a virus on the BB, which he also denies

JOhn
03-19-2011, 08:03 PM
I pm'ed it to you. It shouldn't be public.

How about her webcam? :drool:

:evil:

Slainte
03-19-2011, 08:04 PM
I think the most telling thing you ever said to me, since I'm almost positive you're reading this message, is when you thought you insulted me in Draft Planet by arguing that if I was never allowed to start a thread, people wouldn't know who I am. As if, I suppose, that should be important to me.

This board wasn't a board to you. It was a grounds on which to make a name.

That vain, thin-skinned approach to interacting on a message board won you over many friends around here. It's also leading to your departure. I guess this was inevitable.

Live by the sword, depart by the sword. This is especially true when that sword is a big bag of douche.

Well, bye.

Wow. Perfecto! Reputation points forthcoming...

JOhn
03-19-2011, 08:04 PM
That would've been fine by me. The system is designed so that someone who receives five infractions will get a two-day temp ban. I am NOT OK with one person doing a bunch in a row (I'm looking at you, Buck and H5N1), but if five different people think someone's being a douche and that results in a temp ban, so be it.

SPchief
03-19-2011, 08:05 PM

DaFace, there's no reason to defend what you did/didn't do. I'm shocked that Dane didn't get any of his buddies to try and get him temp banned

DaFace
03-19-2011, 08:09 PM
DaFace, there's no reason to defend what you did/didn't do. I'm shocked that Dane didn't get any of his buddies to try and get him temp banned

Eh, not really defending. I've gotten secure enough with this mod thing over the years that criticism doesn't bother me. Not to mention that technically there are 3 other guys here who can override me if they so choose.

I try and at least explain the logic, though. I think people deserve that, even if they don't agree.

Hell, if I ever did anything that people wanted me de-modded for, it'd probably be a big relief. :D

redsurfer11
03-19-2011, 08:11 PM

Later.

See ya.

JOhn
03-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Eh, not really defending. I've gotten secure enough with this mod thing over the years that criticism doesn't bother me. Not to mention that technically there are 3 other guys here who can override me if they so choose.

I try and at least explain the logic, though. I think people deserve that, even if they don't agree.

Hell, if I ever did anything that people wanted me de-modded for, it'd probably be a big relief. :D

Nah, cause we'd probably get that dip shit Phobia back......err wait, can I make a nomination ?ROFL

Frazod
03-19-2011, 08:15 PM
If you didn't have people here to push your buttons, how else would you relieve stress? You can only buy so many refrigerators. ;)

I can think of many different and better ways to relieve stress than bantering with anonymous lowlifes. That's not why I'm here.

beach tribe
03-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Say hi to Mecca.

Joe Seahawk
03-19-2011, 08:21 PM

I think they should double your pay..

ClevelandBronco
03-19-2011, 08:24 PM
I KNEW IT:

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Joey for Mod.

Over-Head
03-19-2011, 08:30 PM
****ing Canucks :p
It was a play on his ;)

HMc
03-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Dane is about the least entitled on here to some form of protection from name calling. The guy managed to get aggressive and critical in almost EVERY thread. He was more than happy to initiate it aswell, if you had a different view on anything at all you were a fucking idiot! all that stuff.

if he isn't actually a pedophile, who cares that someone called him that?

honestly, this just shows he's a massive pussy.

jjchieffan
03-19-2011, 08:45 PM
meh. Good riddance

milkman
03-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Royr17 offers more to this board than R8ers.

No he doesn't.

I'd just like to say that the auto-filter of 'pedo' to 'audio' does a serious, serious disservice to the true-to-the-word audiophiles out there.

But seeing how the Rock n Poll is turning out, I guess there aren't very many people on the board who care about sound.

You know, I had to google audiophile when I first saw this thread, cause I was wondering what all the hubub was about.

Figured it out as I was reading through this thread.

And how Rock n Roll is turning out?

Hell, it started heading straight to the shitter in the early 60s.

You should try it, it would double your chances of getting a date :thumb:

How does that work.

Does she walk up behind someone she wants to date, lick their butt, then ask if they want a date?

Hell, let's all leave! Revolution!

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
all right, all right
all right, all right, all right
all right, all right, all right

Slainte
03-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Am I the only one who remembers that this thin-skinned prima-donna did something similar awhile back? Pulled his avatar and went home, only to come back later?

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Milkman is winning.

BryanBusby
03-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Am I the only one who remembers that this thin-skinned prima-donna did something similar awhile back? Pulled his avatar and went home, only to come back later?

Plenty do. Oh well, enjoy the break from "STEALING MONEY FROM MY FRIENDS Q_Q" every time a file sharing thread pops up while it lasts.

BigRedChief
03-19-2011, 08:52 PM

Hell, if I ever did anything that people wanted me de-modded for, it'd probably be a big relief. :DI've been a mod/admin on several boards including chief boards. It's a thankless job with almost daily grief from some unhappy poster.

milkman
03-19-2011, 08:53 PM
I do think Dane pussied out here.

I do think people should limit their insults to the intelligence, or lack thereof, the poster is displaying in a given thread.

Saul Good
03-19-2011, 08:58 PM

Yep. Just a few weeks ago, he was threatening to have someone banned. It was a great thread.

BigRedChief
03-19-2011, 08:59 PM
I liked Dane. He brought a lot to the community. I like Luv and some people hate her. I like Frazod and some people think hes too agressive. I could probably go on and on with the posters in this thread.

We should be more accepting of posters being who they really are. And if you don't like a poster, the ignore function works wonderfully to get asswipes out of your face on the board.

RealSNR
03-19-2011, 09:00 PM
I liked Dane. He brought a lot to the community. I like Luv and some people hate her. I like Frazod and some people think hes too agressive. I could probably go on and on with the posters in this thread.

We should be more accepting of posters being who they really are. And if you don't like a poster, the ignore function works wonderfully to get asswipes out of your face on the board.
Why the hell do people hate luv?

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 09:01 PM
I like Luv and some people hate her.

Who hates luv besides badgirl?

Mr. Plow
03-19-2011, 09:02 PM

Beautiful. LMAO

Sorry. Fuck you you fucking asshole cock sucking faggot. You are fucking so fucking stupid it's beyond fucking words. Fucking shit. Fuck man. Fuck. Blow your fucking head off now. Cassel Sucks. Fuck. Hollywood Bitches.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 09:02 PM

Nope, I remember...he will be back and he will be mercilessly mocked for this thread

It is the CP way

All will be right with the world

Slainte
03-19-2011, 09:03 PM
WHITE KNIGHT TIME!Q!!!!!!!

Mr. Plow
03-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Who hates luv besides badgirl?

Does that even count?

BigRedChief
03-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Why the hell do people hate luv?I have no idea. I wasn't even aware of it until I gave her some Academy end of the year threads to manage. I thought she was unviersally beloved. IMHO, as it should be. Never did get a straight answer as to why people hate her.

teedubya
03-19-2011, 09:05 PM
No Dane, in reality, you may fuck off and die first since you are sitting on an earthquake fault and all... with Japanese radiation plumes coming your way.

[sorry, the whole FUCK OFF AND DIE thing wasn't too classy]

milkman
03-19-2011, 09:05 PM
I have no idea. I wasn't even aware of it until I gave her some Academy end of the year threads to manage. I thought she was unviersally beloved. IMHO, as it should be. Never did get a straight answer as to why people hate her.

Haters gonna hate.

milkman
03-19-2011, 09:07 PM
No Dane, in reality, you may **** off and die first since you are sitting on an earthquake fault and all... with Japanese radiation plumes coming your way.

[sorry, the whole **** OFF AND DIE thing wasn't too classy]

You won't like me when I'm mutated.

BryanBusby
03-19-2011, 09:07 PM
I have no idea. I wasn't even aware of it until I gave her some Academy end of the year threads to manage. I thought she was unviersally beloved. IMHO, as it should be. Never did get a straight answer as to why people hate her.

I think hate isn't the word I'd use. People just seem to get annoyed by Luv using CP as her personal LiveJournal.

MadMax
03-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Just wanna say I hate no one!!! :)

TEX
03-19-2011, 09:11 PM

Later.

The sooner the better. You won't be missed.

pr_capone
03-19-2011, 09:12 PM
Why the hell do people hate luv?

Dunno. I'd fuck her.

SAUTO
03-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Lol at milkman who hasn't ever bought a record or some shit quoting lyrics
Posted via Mobile Device

rtmike
03-19-2011, 09:15 PM
So, has anyone asked for his casino cash yet?

Saul Good
03-19-2011, 09:18 PM
So, has anyone asked for his casino cash yet?

He didn't use casino cash. He used casino credit cards and only paid the minimum balance each month. It pissed of R8rs to no end.

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Haters gonna hate.
ROFL

I pictured my grandpa wearing a grill saying that.

Sassy Squatch
He didn't use casino cash. He used casino credit cards and only paid the minimum balance each month. It pissed of R8rs to no end.
LMAO

BillSelfsTrophycase
Lol at milkman who hasn't ever bought a record or some shit quoting lyrics
Posted via Mobile Device

Milkman's bitchin system....

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_julene/2007_04_phonograph.jpg

:p

pr_capone

ROFL

milkman
03-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Milkman's bitchin system....

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_julene/2007_04_phonograph.jpg

:p

I knew someone broke into my house.

But I didn't know you took pictures.

Mr. Plow
03-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Is milkman the new Skip?

Slainte
03-19-2011, 09:29 PM

Even now, the "Mutt Lange" of ChiefsPlanet is working behind the scenes to ban your ass. So laugh it it up, non Hollywood elite type...

P.S. Enjoy your HIV-infested conflagration, idiot...

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 09:29 PM
He should be.

jjjayb
03-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Typical from a hollywood guy. Drama. Look everbody! Look at me! I'm leaving forever!

Braincase
03-19-2011, 09:38 PM
This sucks. Kind of like "the Westboro Baptist Church winning another lawsuit" degree of sucks.

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 10:01 PM
sayin goobye hollywood sayin sayin sayin goodbye hollywood

Slainte
03-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Peter North beats off on Dane's sandwich...

threebag
03-19-2011, 10:08 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTny-5-B216Y-ygzk6c_LzUJdBpd9YJxUqXVLPv3n2ejYAm4yqpfQ

LiveSteam
03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTny-5-B216Y-ygzk6c_LzUJdBpd9YJxUqXVLPv3n2ejYAm4yqpfQ

That is the sickest thing, I have ever seen ROFL

Slainte
03-19-2011, 10:16 PM

Would you care for the Hellman's smegma spread?...

Gonzo
03-19-2011, 10:16 PM
There once was a guy named Dane
That one day went completely insane
When a Troll finally bested him
He started a thread that made us grin
We all know which mod is to blame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
03-19-2011, 10:18 PM
There once was a guy named Dane
That one day went completely insane
When a Troll finally bested him
He started a thread that made us grin
We all know which mod is to blame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King strikes again

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:23 PM
As a poster who has been here for quite a few years and knows many people personally I can say with all sincerity that I could give a fuck less if some overbearing, insulting, total asshole know it all leaves the board. I prefer the calm, reasonable always nice posting styles of someone like Rausch.

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Dane McCloud has left
It sounds like with sand in vag
Call a waam bu lance

Raiderhater
03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
As a poster who has been here for quite a few years and knows many people personally I can say with all sincerity that I could give a **** less if some overbearing, insulting, total asshole know it all leaves the board. I prefer the calm, reasonable always nice posting styles of someone like Rausch.

LMAO :thumb:

luv
03-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I prefer the calm, reasonable always nice posting styles of someone like Rausch.

He's much more tame when he's drunk.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-19-2011, 10:43 PM
sayin goobye hollywood sayin sayin sayin goodbye hollywood

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-UBt0ZyMbw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:44 PM

He drinks?

Boon
03-19-2011, 10:49 PM

ROFL

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:52 PM
ROFL

Don't eat the mayo!

Boon
03-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Don't eat the mayo!

If I opened my sammich and it looked like that, I wouldn't eat the sammich!

Raiderhater
03-19-2011, 10:55 PM

Are you implying there are times when he's sober?

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:56 PM
This should turn into a Haiku thread. Fuck the drama! Where's FAX?

There is a basic
Structure haikus are to have
Adds up to seventeen?

Easy 6
03-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Shep Smith at Fox News just said that the pro-Dane forces & the anti-Dane forces are now squaring off in fierce battle in Stram Square, there are camel mounted Conan of Sumeria's charging thru the crowds beating people at random... wait... yes, just now there are reports that the pro-Dane forces have now deployed his dreaded force of strippers with flamethrowers.

We are eyewitnesses to history people.

BigCatDaddy
03-19-2011, 10:59 PM
One of those California docs needs to prescribe that do some Mary Juana so he would calm his ass down.

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 10:59 PM
ped o phile is now
some one whos fond of music
what the fuck happened?

luv
03-19-2011, 11:00 PM
This should turn into a Haiku thread. Fuck the drama! Where's FAX?

There is a basic
Structure haikus are to have
Adds up to seventeen?
Or eighteen, as is your case. We're not picky though. ;)

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Or eighteen, as is your case. We're not picky though. ;)

well seven.. yeah... but in chinese its just one syllable

JOhn
03-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Vagina

That is all.....

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 11:04 PM
one time at band camp
someone stuck a flute in their
never mind silly

Bambi
03-19-2011, 11:05 PM
lol at this dude caring.

lol

KurtCobain
03-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Who's vagina is wounded now?

ExtremeChief
03-19-2011, 11:06 PM
uh hall of classics?
although dane is not worthy
some funny shit here

JOhn
03-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Who's vagina is wounded now?

Apparently the chick that was doing it in the hot tub tonight.

I offered to make it feel better, but alas she wanted her GF to. So I settled for watching

"Bob" Dobbs
03-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Apparently the chick that was doing it in the hot tub tonight.

I offered to make it feel better, but alas she wanted her GF to. So I settled for watchingpoor bastard.
Posted via Mobile Device

DomerNKC
03-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Don't let the door hit ya, drama queen.

JOhn
03-19-2011, 11:30 PM
poor bastard.
Posted via Mobile Device

:huh:

HMc
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM
he posted a similar thing on twitter....

http://twitter.com/bmifsud

FAX
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Is milkman the new Skip?

He could be, I guess ...

But, really, there is no such thing as a "new" Mr. Skip Towne.

FAX

FAX
03-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Dear Mr. Dane McCloud;

As you stated in the OP, even though you are leaving forever, you welcome contact from your friends here on the Planet. However, I am sorry to report that I have lost your email address. I'm not sure, but I think it told my email server to go **** itself.

If you're reading this, would you mind sending it again?

FAX

-King-
03-19-2011, 11:56 PM

Wrong thread

pr_capone
03-20-2011, 12:06 AM

ROFL

Psyko Tek
03-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

my gawd
he's been called an audiophile
audiobear will get them for him

WTF?

Psyko Tek
03-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Calling someone a audiophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

sarcasm?

An audiophile, from Latin audio[1] "I hear" and Greek philos[2] "loving," is a hobbyist who seeks high-quality audio reproduction via the use of specialized high-end audio electronics.

or did I miss one hell of a lot

JOhn
03-20-2011, 12:19 AM
sarcasm?

An audiophile, from Latin audio[1] "I hear" and Greek philos[2] "loving," is a hobbyist who seeks high-quality audio reproduction via the use of specialized high-end audio electronics.

or did I miss one hell of a lot

THIS

KurtCobain
03-20-2011, 12:24 AM
the audio filter is pwning EVERYBODY tonight. Maybe webgem didn't understand what was going on...

JOhn
03-20-2011, 12:26 AM
the audio filter is pwning EVERYBODY tonight. Maybe webgem didn't understand what was going on...

plbrdude
03-20-2011, 12:45 AM
ok well jeez. but i don't think i'll do that ... and die thing.