PDA

View Full Version : Later, Chiefsplanet

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Slainte
03-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Dane is ________ Rebecca Black as we speak...

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 12:49 AM
IIRC, Flopnuts was banned for saying someone should get raped by a 400 lb mexican...How is calling someone a pedo not at least on par with that?

I didn't say Mexican you fucking racist.

JOhn
03-20-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm wondering if maybe Webgem Killed Dane, Hijacked his account then posted this thread before offing himself?:hmmm:

Slainte
03-20-2011, 12:57 AM
I'm wondering if maybe Webgem Killed Dane, Hijacked his account then posted this thread before offing himself?:hmmm:

Shut up, you fucking thief...

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 12:58 AM
I don't run, Son

Just Tellin

LMAO Dude. You're not a badass. No matter how much you try to convince everyone. Just reading your posts in this thread convinces me your wife tells you what to do.

pr_capone
03-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Shut up, you ****ing thief...

Someone wanna explain this JOhn thief thing?

patteeu
03-20-2011, 01:03 AM
If Dane is gone, R8ers should be too.

Good grief. Dane chose to leave.

KurtCobain
03-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Haven't you been wondering what happened to GoChief's virginity?

patteeu
03-20-2011, 01:05 AM
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while an idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....

I like Dane as much as anyone, but the guy needs tougher skin or he needs to STFU You can't go around flaming everyone and then whine about it when someone finds your button.

JOhn
03-20-2011, 01:07 AM

Shit, I suppose....

If I had the energy, there is a thread some were....

Anyway it's a deal between Bwana & I, also involved my ex-wife.

But everything is cool now between him & I, and feel free to verify this with him.

JOhn
03-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Shut up, you ****ing thief...

fuck off

:thumb:

JOhn
03-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Haven't you been wondering what happened to GoChief's virginity?

:Lin:

patteeu
03-20-2011, 01:08 AM
So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT

You don't get put in the same class as Shygums unless someone turns up significant off-board evidence like they did in Shygums' case. These banning decisions shouldn't be popularity contests.

Titty Meat
03-20-2011, 01:10 AM
What did JOhn steal besides some mans ass virginity?

patteeu
03-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Calling someone a audiophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

It's way past time for you to pass on by to a different board given that you seem to want a safer, more sanitized experience.

patteeu
03-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Dane, I hope you reconsider. I've always enjoyed your posts and you have a way of generating board activity for lack of a better word. This place will be less interesting without you.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 01:20 AM
Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about fucking mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole fucking book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.

Slainte
03-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Dane, I hope you die in an AIDS conflagration. I've always enjoyed the thought of your agonizing death. This place will be less a misery and more a paradise without you.

FYP. You're welcome.

Valiant
03-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I like Dane as much as anyone, but the guy needs tougher skin or he needs to STFU You can't go around flaming everyone and then whine about it when someone finds your button.

No doubt.. Just read part of it.. Audiophile thing threw me off for a bit..

But if that set him off to leave, then he has some other problem going on.. He hurls 10000 times that at other posters and they have not quit..

keg in kc
03-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about ****ing mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole ****ing book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)

BigRock
03-20-2011, 01:39 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/c3wwx.gif

Was gonna post this in the suicide thread, but it seemed in poor taste if he was serious.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 01:40 AM
There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk3zJEJWkulDXFDxCM2I2gxv0k2fvApt14X6luylTjyCEdWn89iw

Deberg_1990
03-20-2011, 01:40 AM
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....

keg in kc
03-20-2011, 01:43 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk3zJEJWkulDXFDxCM2I2gxv0k2fvApt14X6luylTjyCEdWn89iwYou'll have to explain that one to me.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 01:45 AM
You'll have to explain that one to me.

It's Pedobear! Google him.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtOrYM715CnkErDJ2rfUkyZEIuqf8Qm9Cbf-Ftsg4NooZ6pcKK0w

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 01:49 AM
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.

Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............

Shogun
03-20-2011, 01:51 AM
I think Dane is going to troll us/sign up as a mult

Chiefs Pantalones
03-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Is he back yet?

JOhn
03-20-2011, 02:15 AM
Thought this might be a good place for this...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/15S0g8pG6HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KurtCobain
03-20-2011, 02:15 AM
notta

Saccopoo
03-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Fuck.

I better look to selling my 4k speaker cables before I either:

a: Hang myself from the shower curtain rod; or:

b: Quit Chiefs Planet

Ugly Duck
03-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Thank you, Sac. I thought it was just me. When they say "p*dophile" it shows up as "audiophile."

It was a dark & uncomfortable thread - one of the Planet's worst. And now Dane is gone.... that just sucks.

Fishpicker
03-20-2011, 03:28 AM
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

-King-
03-20-2011, 03:44 AM
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Insecurity issues.

NewChief
03-20-2011, 04:22 AM
audiophile

Awesome. Maybe the best word substitution filter ever. Subtle and hilarious inside joke. Bravo to whatever mod did it.

HMc
03-20-2011, 04:40 AM
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

What you've written could just as easily apply to Dane, TBH.

threebag
03-20-2011, 05:17 AM
It's Pedobear! Google him.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtOrYM715CnkErDJ2rfUkyZEIuqf8Qm9Cbf-Ftsg4NooZ6pcKK0w

See post #26, must be related to Pedobear.

threebag
03-20-2011, 05:20 AM

No but Dane will be pissed you have him at 50yrs old.

R8RFAN
03-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I wish you douchebags would cry some more over a full grown man acting like a child and leaving because he didn't get his way....

Deberg_1990 .... Hope you see him in another life? You gotta be kidding me...

KC Jones
03-20-2011, 06:36 AM
what a little bitch. Good riddance.

warrior
03-20-2011, 06:51 AM

Then its not just me. :doh!:

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-20-2011, 06:56 AM
I am so broke. If cotton was a nickel a bale, all I could do is run up and down the levee hollerin' "AIN'T THAT CHEAP????"

I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

Dinny

sent from my laptop using HuntnPeck

HMc
03-20-2011, 06:59 AM
how is the board "rewarding" anyone? or "driving" anyone away?

Dane left because he's a little bitch. This guy dished out vast amounts of shit to pretty much everyone that didn't agree with him 100%. Someone turns around, throws down some pretty school-yard name calling, and he takes his ball and goes home, crying that the mods won't ban the big meanies who hurt his feelings.

What a friggin pussy.

Over-Head
03-20-2011, 07:15 AM
I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

There's help avaliable for people like you

King_Chief_Fan
03-20-2011, 07:28 AM
I don't think so.
Connecting the dots, I would guess that it went down like this.

1. R8ers called Dane a audiophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

2. Dane asked the mods to take action (i.e., ban R8ers).

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

4. Dane decided that level of inaction was unacceptable and decided to leave.

just more proof what an asshat Dane is. With the things he has said to others, and he objects to name calling? Board just got better with his departure

Al Bundy
03-20-2011, 07:33 AM
I've never had a problem with Dane, disagreed on a thing or two with him, but never got around to name calling. I save that for Raitards and Falcants.

Fire Me Boy!
03-20-2011, 07:34 AM
just more proof what an asshat Dane is. With the things he has said to others, and he objects to name calling? Board just got better with his departure

Right up until the little bitch comes back.

R8RFAN
03-20-2011, 07:40 AM
He got a huge internet ass whipping and he couldn't take it...

He like a few others on this forum cannot talk to anyone without cussing them out on every thread, kinda like that fat kid body slamming that skinny bully...

You keep pushing people and you get an internet body slam, then you walk off limping or in this case being a huge Vagina by creating a "Later Chiefsplanet" thread...

I could care less who likes me here or not, it's the internet and simply text on the screen but if you can sit there and make statements to Dane like "see you in the next life" or "one of the best posters on CP" you have some serious issues....

The guy did not get his way so he is stomping off mad and getting the attention he craves in this thread..

Dane did not get banned, He left on his own. I do not want anyone to ever get banned over me, The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself.

I hurt his little feelings .....

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 07:44 AM
You're still a piece of shit.

Al Bundy
03-20-2011, 07:47 AM
You're still a piece of shit.

Yup.. calling him an "Audiophile" was over the line.. all the other shit that get's said is one thing. But I expect nothing less from a patting himself on the back Raiders fan.

Simply Red
03-20-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't think that that's 'being a pussy' - I just now saw this thread. He's a great friend, if you actually reach out to him.

That's the problem with some of you, you never make an effort to know people while you ARE here, posting.

Call me Dane! I have a new# - So email me, hun.

Frazod
03-20-2011, 08:00 AM

He like a few others on this forum cannot talk to anyone without cussing them out on every thread, kinda like that fat kid body slamming that skinny bully...

You keep pushing people and you get an internet body slam, then you walk off limping or in this case being a huge Vagina by creating a "Later Chiefsplanet" thread...

I could care less who likes me here or not, it's the internet and simply text on the screen but if you can sit there and make statements to Dane like "see you in the next life" or "one of the best posters on CP" you have some serious issues....

The guy did not get his way so he is stomping off mad and getting the attention he craves in this thread..

Dane did not get banned, He left on his own. I do not want anyone to ever get banned over me, The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself.

:LOL:

This guy kills me. The raging idiot who couldn't outsmart a houseplant thinks he delivers beatdowns. The guy who couldn't figure out that Manson was a lunatic things he can psychoanalyze people. The guy who rages hate against everyone who doesn't agree with everything he rants about cries about somebody cussing him. Really? Wow.

The only thing you got is that Dane did, indeed, stomp off mad. So the terrorist thinks he won. Yes, we get that. But I really think you need to consider the concept of the "last straw."

MahiMike
03-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Dane who?

Dave Lane
03-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Where is this thread? Personally, I can't believe a smarmy little piece of shit like you would matter in anyones life.

burt
03-20-2011, 08:34 AM

This guy kills me. The raging idiot who couldn't outsmart a houseplant thinks he delivers beatdowns. The guy who couldn't figure out that Manson was a lunatic things he can psychoanalyze people. The guy who rages hate against everyone who doesn't agree with everything he rants about cries about somebody cussing him. Really? Wow.

The only thing you got is that Dane did, indeed, stomp off mad. So the terrorist thinks he won. Yes, we get that. But I really think you need to consider the concept of the "last straw."

Yeah, I was kinda amazed when someone called it a huge internet asswhopping. You have whopped my ass internetwise much worst in the past! Dane just stomped off. No real asswhopping. With that said,

I like Dane and will miss him for the short time I expect him gone, and

My name is burt, and I love my stereo.......

mikey23545
03-20-2011, 08:46 AM
I can't believe the number of manginas on this board weeping and sobbing over the departure of one the most certifiable assholes who ever typed a post.

Dane the one who sucks the penis had absolutely no respect for anyone, was profane and arrogant to a degree hardly ever seen outside of megalomaniac despots, and now we have people acting like they just lost a brother.

LMAO

GloryDayz
03-20-2011, 08:49 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTny-5-B216Y-ygzk6c_LzUJdBpd9YJxUqXVLPv3n2ejYAm4yqpfQ

JFC!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Plow
03-20-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm disappointed this hasn't spawned spinoff threads.

milkman
03-20-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm disappointed this hasn't spawned spinoff threads.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242954

Mr. Plow
03-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.

TRR
03-20-2011, 08:54 AM
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.

This makes my day.

He is a complete waste of space. Name calling in nearly every post but can't handle it when it happens to him.

He's a sad middle aged man that talks on an internet board about how successful he is and how he has a huge house next to stars....pathetic.

Good riddance!
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy
03-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.

I prefer he just stay gone forever with Dane. A few more gone this place could be much more decent.

Param
03-20-2011, 09:01 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/5odms4.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-20-2011, 09:07 AM
I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.

burt
03-20-2011, 09:08 AM
I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.

tHIS.

ArrowheadMagic
03-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.

loochy
03-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.

You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.

BigCatDaddy
03-20-2011, 09:37 AM
You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.

ROFL

Marcellus
03-20-2011, 09:44 AM

Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.

BigCatDaddy
03-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.

If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

patteeu
03-20-2011, 09:50 AM

I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.

patteeu
03-20-2011, 09:59 AM
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

I'll never forget the time a few years ago when I lost my cool a little in an argument and issued a profanity-laced reply to someone. Dane repped me to tell me that he appreciated my normal measured responses and thought that profanity only weakened my position. Later, I always remembered that rep message and wondered how it could have come from the same Dane who seemed unwilling to post about sunshine and rainbows without including at least one "f***ing moron!" LMAO

Dane took a lot of abuse for supposedly flaunting his Hollywood lifestyle early on (which makes this R8ers thing particularly ironic) but he seemed to establish a tight group of board-friends when he adopted a more aggressive personna here. I liked him both ways.

BigCatDaddy
03-20-2011, 10:00 AM
I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.

I wouldn't mind it every now and then, but not every freaking post or thread.

Slainte
03-20-2011, 10:01 AM

Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar fucking stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.

Over-Head
03-20-2011, 10:10 AM
I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "Fuck off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??

Slainte
03-20-2011, 10:12 AM
I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "Fuck off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??

Has nothing to do with it...

KurtCobain
03-20-2011, 10:13 AM

Of course he would've it's Chiefs Planet.

But if he really wanted the attention, he should have started a "I'm gonna kill myself" thread.

Mosbonian
03-20-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't think that that's 'being a pussy' - I just now saw this thread. He's a great friend, if you actually reach out to him.

That's the problem with some of you, you never make an effort to know people while you ARE here, posting.

It's hard to get to know people personally when their responses to your disagreement with them isn't intelligent discussion but a profanity-laden tirade meant to put you down. Dane never took the opportunity to get to know anyone because he felt he was above anyone who didn't suscribe to his beliefs.

And just for the record....I like the way the Mods handle themselves here. Last thing I want is the heavy hand we saw on the Star board, and suddenly this becomes Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. This is our "Internet Sportsbar" and some will come and go that we like/don't like. But no differently than if you did this in a real bar, don't be surprised at the catcalls and verbal barbs when you loudly proclaim you are leaving.

salame
03-20-2011, 10:14 AM
now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys

Slainte
03-20-2011, 10:19 AM
now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys

Not to mention La Lohan!

salame
03-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Jessica Biel?

Pasta Little Brioni
03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
In WWE-like fashion Mecca will make a triumphant return to fill the void left by Dane's "retirement".

CanadaKC
03-20-2011, 10:34 AM
he's definitely in-your-face..almost to the extent that it appears he's always waiting for the right moment to strike with his counterpoints...rather than go with the flow around here. Karma's a bitch...and if he feels this way...he should blame himself more than everyone else. Not that I think that would ever happen though...

Saul Good
03-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar fucking stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.

The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a fucking moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. Fuck him, and fuck his inferiority complex.

Jenson71
03-20-2011, 10:53 AM
He really did think he was superior than all else. Very thin skinned, very argumentative, very intolerant, and he made his fair share of mistakes and bad arguments. I'd say he was a valuable member of the board though. I'm not glad he's gone, though not heart-broken, but I'd be happy to see him come back after he lets this sit for a while. Cmon Dane.

Boon
03-20-2011, 10:57 AM
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a ****ing moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. **** him, and **** his inferiority complex.

Rep!

Just Passin' By
03-20-2011, 10:59 AM

Well, to be fair, the posters he was responding to were wrong and/or dumb.

SAUTO
03-20-2011, 11:01 AM

yeah thats just bullshit.

just because you refuse to realize somethings dont make them wrong.

dirk digler
03-20-2011, 11:03 AM
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a fucking moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. Fuck him, and fuck his inferiority complex.

He did that sometimes but I personally believe that the majority of his profanity laced posts were just his shtick. I had many conversations with Dane that didn't involve profanity and were very mild.

Just Passin' By
03-20-2011, 11:05 AM
yeah thats just bullshit.

just because you refuse to realize somethings dont make them wrong.

No, Jason, that's not it. You were wrong on just about everything factual, and Laz was a complete idiot. But that's for another thread. Dane spent a lot of his time here being a douche, no question about it. Marcellus was just choosing a bad example, IMO.

RNR
03-20-2011, 11:06 AM

I never had an issue with Dane, although he did seem to blow his top often at some people he was always cool to me. The only issue I ever had with skip was his stance that all cops are pigs and should die. I cannot relate to that mind set on any level. Other than than I got along with skip~

loochy
03-20-2011, 11:14 AM
This is how I feel about the Dane thing:

http://community.spiceworks.com/attachments/post/0000/8632/Meh.jpg

Phobia

Wow. You're giving yourself way too much credit.

Understand this. Creative types are creative because they're passionate about what they do. That's a blessing and a curse because that same passion that causes them to do amazing things also causes them to have hyperactive feelings. You caught Dane on a bad day. He over-reacted.

Let's not pretend like you're some amazing he-man. I mean, I'm all for standing up for yourself and I think you were well justified in your response. But you're crowing pretty hard for very little reason.

R8RFAN
You people are taking it out of context... Do you actually think that douche made a thread saying he was leaving for good because of me? it would be funny if it were true but the reason the man has decided to leave the forum is because the moderators here did not give him his way....

Neg rep the hell out of me if he is your pal, who cares, I gave him back exactly what he gave me, Abuse. I did not cry, I did not go to a mod, I put my big girl panties on and did exactly what I would have done to him or anyone else here or any other bully I ever experienced in life or on the internet.

If me not getting banned for doing the exact thing to him that he did to me pisses you off, go talk to the mods and have them change the rules.

I fully expected BOTH of us to get a vacation as a result of dragging the rest of the website thru the garbage...

Dane should have had me on ignore and I should of had him on ignore.

Thread over for me...

Chiefspants
03-20-2011, 11:17 AM
You people are taking it out of context... Do you actually think that douche made a thread saying he was leaving for good because of me? it would be funny if it were true but the reason the man has decided to leave the forum is because the moderators here did not give him his way....

Neg rep the hell out of me if he is your pal, who cares, I gave him back exactly what he gave me, Abuse. I did not cry, I did not go to a mod, I put my big girl panties on and did exactly what I would have done to him or anyone else here or any other bully I ever experienced in life or on the internet.

If me not getting banned for doing the exact thing to him that he did to me pisses you off, go talk to the mods and have them change the rules.

I fully expected BOTH of us to get a vacation as a result of dragging the rest of the website thru the garbage...

Dane should have had me on ignore and I should of had him on ignore.

Thread over for me...

I could not care less if I get negged to the abyss for this, but, there is absolutely no reason for you to leave this community.

Slainte
03-20-2011, 11:23 AM
I could not care less if I get negged to the abyss for this, but, there is absolutely no reason for you to leave this community.

He's not leaving; the guy with the artistic temperament (nice to see they're *finally* being celebrated & shown sympathy on this BB, btw...) R8ers just caught on a bad day, did.

PS I'll offset any neg you get.

Nzoner
03-20-2011, 11:25 AM
I put my big girl panties on.

:doh!:

SAUTO
03-20-2011, 11:36 AM
No, Jason, that's not it. You were wrong on just about everything factual, and Laz was a complete idiot. But that's for another thread. Dane spent a lot of his time here being a douche, no question about it. Marcellus was just choosing a bad example, IMO.

again bullshit.

you guys act as though you were right on every point and you werent.

it started out with dane bashing me for saying the rookie wage scale was part of the lawsuit.

i HAD TO BE WRONG.

i wasnt.

then it goes to "the owners are making X amt of dollars"

they arent, just because YOU guys refuse to acknowledge there are other costs dont mean there arent.

again none of this should even be UP FOR DEBATE.

threebag
03-20-2011, 12:49 PM

FUCK HIM

Bump
03-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Dane is a guy who likes to rub his success in everyone's face and he looks for reasons to act like a douchebag to someone. Good riddance.

Ugly Duck
03-20-2011, 12:53 PM
It never occurred to me that Dane was some kinda abrasive, festering sore on the prodigious butt of the Planet. I just kinda figured that everybody gets a bit grumpy every now & then & didn't pay no mind. Heck, if we reject every person that gets grumpy from our lives, we'll be lonely sportsfans indeed....

Slainte
03-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Dane is a guy who likes to rub his success in everyone's face and he looks for reasons to act like a douchebag to someone. Good riddance.

Well here it is, finally: Even this idiot gets it. Why can't the rest of you?...

Oh, no offense, guy -- you are who you is...

The Mad Crapper
03-20-2011, 12:59 PM
WTF? This is the LAST person I expected a thread like this from.
Posted via Mobile Device

Who did you have in mind?

Bump
03-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Well here it is, finally: Even this idiot gets it. Why can't the rest of you?...

Oh, no offense, guy -- you are who you is...

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/8jI9K.jpg

BIG_DADDY
03-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Who's going to respond to my free music download threads now?

threebag
03-20-2011, 01:20 PM

I could drop in and give you a "fuck off Douche Bag"

Chief Pote
03-20-2011, 01:47 PM
I put my big girl panties on

No comment on this thread until I read this....ROFL

BIG_DADDY
03-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I could drop in and give you a "**** off Douche Bag"

Thanks

loochy
03-20-2011, 02:07 PM
How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?

BIG_DADDY
03-20-2011, 02:09 PM
How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?

Or how many times he tore that shit up.

MoreLemonPledge
03-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Fuck off, Dane.

Good riddance.

TrebMaxx
03-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.

Lzen
03-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.

I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.

Dylan
03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself, .....

"forum girlfriends" ...

BIG_DADDY
03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.

Hollywoodness? LMAO

johnny961
03-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I can't beleive this guy left here over this. I never had a problem with Dane, but he took part in enough shit slinging with other members since I've been around. Yeah, r8ers may have pushed the limit here but how many times has Dane engaged another poster in a manner that could be considered pushing the limit? I don't know Dane IRL but it seems to me that he's somewhat of the type who can dish it out but can't take it back.

The Mad Crapper
03-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Dane, I hope this makes you laugh...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oUyO1usS9wU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't be such a sorehead, c'mon back!

burt
03-20-2011, 03:57 PM

I am so screwed.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Is he back yet?

Dave Lane
03-20-2011, 07:57 PM

Fire me boy?

Marcellus
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Is he back yet?

I give it 4 months. Is there an over under thread yet?

Reerun_KC
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Shit how did I miss this?

Now I have to read the whole damn thing....

Spott
03-20-2011, 08:00 PM
I give it 4 months. Is the an over under thread yet?

I'll say it will be somewhere close to the draft. There's no way he'll be able to hold back on putting down everyone on this board who has an opinion on who we draft.

Spott
03-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Shit how did I miss this?

Now I have to read the whole damn thing....

Actually, you'll need to read the whole "how broke are you" thread to get a background on this thread.

Marcellus
03-20-2011, 08:02 PM
I'll say it will be somewhere close to the draft. There's no way he'll be able to hold back on putting down everyone on this board who has an opinion on who we draft.

Good point though he actually liked last years draft. He was able to simultaneously bash Pioli and Haley at the same time on their football talent skills while defending his approval of the draft.

BigCatDaddy
03-20-2011, 08:45 PM

More like 4 days.

LiveSteam
03-20-2011, 09:09 PM

Yes, on page 8 or so.
I took Easter Sunday

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-20-2011, 09:11 PM
He'll be back before the draft guaranteed

He can't resist telling us how retarded we are

TEX
03-20-2011, 09:23 PM
I can't beleive this guy left here over this. I never had a problem with Dane, but he took part in enough shit slinging with other members since I've been around. Yeah, r8ers may have pushed the limit here but how many times has Dane engaged another poster in a manner that could be considered pushing the limit? I don't know Dane IRL but it seems to me that he's somewhat of the type who can dish it out but can't take it back.

EXACTLY! He's a cry baby pu$$y. He's always on the wrong side of common sense. I told him that too and he PM'd me, all in a tiffy, and said," F*CK YOU TEX!" LOL!

ThaVirus
03-20-2011, 09:23 PM

Call me Dane! I have a new# - So email me, hun.

You're a chick!?

KCrockaholic
03-20-2011, 09:28 PM
He'll be back before the draft guaranteed

He can't resist telling us how retarded we are

And how retarded Pioli is.

Mr. Kotter
03-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Someone wanna give me the Reader's Digest condensed version of this tripe; or am I gonna have to skim the WHOLE thread?

PLEASE??? Someone, who's paying attention..."help!" :toast:

FTR, Mr. Vaginitas...you may want to develop the thick-skin you've often suggested. Just sayin'.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Someone wanna give me the Reader's Digest condensed version of this tripe; or am I gonna have to skim the WHOLE thread?

PLEASE??? Someone, who's paying attention..."help!" :toast:

cdcox summed up it up pretty well:

I don't think so.

1. R8ers called Dane a audiophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

After that, people started taking shots at Dane, defending him. People questioned why R8ers wasn't banned and if CP should have more moderation or another mod.

DaFace
03-20-2011, 09:33 PM
This is oversimplified, but...

I don't think so.

P.S. "Audio" = "pedo"

KcMizzou
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM

PLEASE??? Someone, who's paying attention..."help!" :toast:Dane and a Raider troll are fighting it out...

Raider guy says something like "Go back to making your porn movies"

Dane says, "Yeah, with your mom, wife and daughter."

Turns out daughter is 14, so Raider troll calls Dane a pedo...

Dane does not approve, calls for bannination.

Bannination does not ensue...

Dane leaves forever.

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 09:38 PM
The story I'm getting is that Dane just asked for the pedo posts to be deleted, not for R8ers to be banned.

DaFace
03-20-2011, 09:40 PM
The story I'm getting is that Dane just asked for the pedo posts to be deleted, not for R8ers to be banned.

The title of the PM I received was "Can someone please ban this ass?"

SPchief
03-20-2011, 09:41 PM

How would that have changed anything?

OnTheWarpath15

Same here.

Bugeater
Hmmm....that seems pretty straightforward. :shrug:

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 09:42 PM
How would that have changed anything?
He had his reasons. I'm going to leave it at that.

OnTheWarpath15
03-20-2011, 09:44 PM

Interesting.

From what I've heard, Dane went to Kyle first, and asked the posts to be deleted. When he received no response, he PM'd the mods.

Not that any of that matters, just relaying what I've heard.

SPchief
03-20-2011, 09:45 PM
So basically it was either ban him or delete the pedo posts or I'm out?

doomy3
03-20-2011, 09:45 PM

ROFL

SPchief
03-20-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm making a huge leap here, but did it hit to close to home for Dane?

DaFace
03-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Interesting.

From what I've heard, Dane went to Kyle first, and asked the posts to be deleted. When he received no response, he PM'd the mods.

Not that any of that matters, just relaying what I've heard.

If he'd asked me for the posts to be deleted, I might have obliged had the first thing I saw of the whole thing not been "FUCK ALL OF YOU - Delete my account."

And I have no clue why he'd think Kyle would get involved in something like this. When's the last time Kyle got involved in moderating around here?

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Yes....Yes.....Let the butthurt flow through you

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/badass-emperor.jpg

Psyko Tek
03-20-2011, 09:52 PM

he'll be back
isn't he a drafturbator?

FAX
03-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Sometimes people just overreact to stuff. Like what happened to Mr. Baby Lee that one time when he tried to steal that key lime pie by stuffing it in his pants. Sure, he was walking funny as he left the restaurant, but that was no reason for the manager to call the police and demand the immediate return of his pie, graham crust and all. After all, when a man wants free pie and, as a result, demonstrates an obvious willingness to suffer through an extreme case of key lime pie pants, people really need to show a little understanding.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15
03-20-2011, 09:54 PM
If he'd asked me for the posts to be deleted, I might have obliged had the first thing I saw of the whole thing not been "FUCK ALL OF YOU - Delete my account."

And I have no clue why he'd think Kyle would get involved in something like this. When's the last time Kyle got involved in moderating around here?

No idea. Found it odd myself.

DBOSHO
03-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Dddaaaannnngggiiiittttttttttt

FAX
03-20-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about this situation, to be honest.

On this board, it's perfectly permissible to tell someone to get AIDs, kill themselves, or claim that their mother had sexual relations with an entire troop of orangutans suffering from parasitic mange, but it's improper to call someone an audiophile?

This deal is a bit of a mystery, to be sure.

FAX

notorious
03-20-2011, 10:01 PM
With all of the horrific shit that occurs here, this causes a cornerstone member of CP to leave?

Words can't describe......

DBOSHO
03-20-2011, 10:06 PM
I knew my "should dane leave cp forever" thread would get to him sooner or later...

FAX
03-20-2011, 10:07 PM
With all of the horrific shit that occurs here, this causes a cornerstone member of CP to leave?

Words can't describe......

I'm kind of thinking that, when Mr. DaneMcCloud doesn't receive what he considers to be a sufficient amount of respect, regard, and/or admiration, he gets angry.

So, when the mods didn't respond to his requests/demands, he took that as a personal affront and insult.

To my mind, it's really the only explanation for this deal.

FAX

-King-
03-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Dane is reading this thread like:

"But...but...but...thats not how it's supposed to be!! You guys shouldn't be making fun of me and having fun at my expense! You're supposed to be begging me to come back! I'm fucking Dane fucking McCloud! I own half of hollywood and my wife owns 20 businesses including 5 businesses on Mars!! I'm important to this board!! Why is everybody joking?!?!?! Why isn't R8er banned!!!?"

notorious
03-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Dane usually gives colorful comments back to a poster that he is clashing with and moves on.

This is out of character. Hopefully he is doing OK in the real world.

crazycoffey
03-20-2011, 10:13 PM
how has this thread not died?

Trevo_410
03-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Speaking of wounded vaginas...

bluewaffles?

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:20 PM
bluewaffles?

Do not Google Blue Waffles.

I REPEAT, DO NOT GOOGLE BLUE WAFFLES.

DaFace
03-20-2011, 10:22 PM

I REPEAT, DO NOT GOOGLE BLUE WAFFLES.

I couldn't help myself. That's...something.

KcMizzou
03-20-2011, 10:22 PM

I REPEAT, DO NOT GOOGLE BLUE WAFFLES.LMAO Thanks for the heads up.

Frankie
03-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Sometimes people just overreact to stuff. Like what happened to Mr. Baby Lee that one time when he tried to steal that key lime pie by stuffing it in his pants. Sure, he was walking funny as he left the restaurant, but that was no reason for the manager to call the police and demand the immediate return of his pie, graham crust and all. After all, when a man wants free pie and, as a result, demonstrates an obvious willingness to suffer through an extreme case of key lime pie pants, people really need to show a little understanding.

FAX

Mr FAX, you certainly have a twisted mind. I envy you for that.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:24 PM
I couldn't help myself. That's...something.

You'd think with the name being Blue Waffles, it would involve waffles. But it doesn't.

FAX
03-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Dane usually gives colorful comments back to a poster that he is clashing with and moves on.

This is out of character. Hopefully he is doing OK in the real world.

That's the other potentially troubling aspect of this situation, of course. Sometimes, when people overreact on ChiefsPlanet, it's indicative of RL issues. I know that's what happened with Mr. milkman when he mistakenly grabbed his MP3 player instead of his new testicle massage device and Zamfired his junk.

FAX

Frankie
03-20-2011, 10:27 PM
how has this thread not died?

Because of all the audiophiles who keep posting.

OOOPS! I just did. :banghead:

KcMizzou
03-20-2011, 10:27 PM

I REPEAT, DO NOT GOOGLE BLUE WAFFLES.Damn my curiosity. :banghead::banghead:

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Damn my curiosity. :banghead::banghead:

LMAO

Didn't think it was that, did ya?

Also, do not Google the Pain Olympics. I regret that.

Trevo_410
03-20-2011, 10:30 PM
LMAO

Didn't think it was that, did ya?

Also, do not Google the Pain Olympics. I regret that.

lol tempting...

LiveSteam
03-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Trojan MAN!!!:hump:

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:34 PM
lol tempting...

You will be crying and wanting to remove your eyeballs from your socket after watching the first 10 seconds of it.

KcMizzou
03-20-2011, 10:35 PM
You will be crying and wanting to remove your eyeballs from your socket after watching the first 10 seconds of it.No thanks... I've learned my lesson.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:38 PM
No thanks... I've learned my lesson.

I told you not to google it.....

KcMizzou
03-20-2011, 10:39 PM
I told you not to google it.....And that was good advice.

crazycoffey
03-20-2011, 10:40 PM
And that was good advice.

a lesson I learned after tubgirl.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 10:42 PM
a lesson I learned after tubgirl.

I've seen tub girl posted in the forum on the Post Dispatch's website. LMAO

Compared to the Pain Olympics, that's nothing.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2011, 10:44 PM
This thread is hoc worthy. I should be sleeping but can't put the iPhone down. Just caught up. What a fantastic read.

Ebolapox
03-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Dane; goodnight, sweet prince.

rambleonthruthefog
03-20-2011, 11:00 PM
does dane quitting like a b*tch change the douche of the year results?

Frankie
03-20-2011, 11:01 PM

Forget it dude. Nobody, but nobody is qualified to unseat the guy who won that title.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:03 PM

It took 930 posts for someone to say this.

Well done, H5N1, well done.

Reaper16
03-20-2011, 11:10 PM
I've seen tub girl posted in the forum on the Post Dispatch's website. LMAO

Fitting. I've often thought that the St. Louis Post-Dispatch was the tubgirl of major newspapers.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Fitting. I've often thought that the St. Louis Post-Dispatch was the tubgirl of major newspapers.

Well, I don't have an opinion about the P-D one way or another, but I know tubgirl was posted on the forum by a troll because he was banned after he was whining about dumb shit.

-King-
03-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Interesting that he disabled the "Last activity" option. So now no one except the mods will know when he's lurking.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Interesting that he disabled the "Last activity" option. So now no one except the mods will know when he's lurking.

A lot of people do that. I don't find that to be uncommon.

Okie_Apparition
03-20-2011, 11:35 PM
THe DwaneMcCloud mult is lurking in someone's mind. THey're just not drink enough to pull the trigger.

salame
03-20-2011, 11:42 PM
oh shit...

-King-
03-20-2011, 11:43 PM
A lot of people do that. I don't find that to be uncommon.

The timing of it is. I'm pretty sure you could see it until after some hrs after he created this thread

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 11:47 PM
The timing of it is. I'm pretty sure you could see it until after some hrs after he created this thread
Obsess much?

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:50 PM

I think that's incorrect. I think he chose the option for others not to see what time he was on, if he was currently on CP and him lurking threads. I think Bugeater, just an example, chose that same option.

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 11:52 PM
I think that's incorrect. I think he chose the option for others not to see what time he was on, if he was currently on CP and him lurking threads. I think Bugeater, just an example, chose that same option.
Do you not see my activity when you go to my profile? Because when I go there, I do.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Do you not see my activity when you go to my profile? Because when I go there, I do.

I don't. I think the only people that are able to see your activity are you and the mods.

Edit: I think each user can see their own activity, but may not be able to see someone else's, unless they are a mod.

Earthling
03-20-2011, 11:58 PM
I can honestly say I can't remember ever having any problems with Dane. Thats the nice thing about getting old...ya can't remember shit.

Bugeater
03-20-2011, 11:58 PM
I don't. I think the only people that are able to see your activity are you and the mods.

Edit: I think each user can see their own activity, but may not be able to see someone else's, unless they are a mod.
Interesting, I thought that's what the "invisible" mode did, but I was never sure. Although I'm not sure why I need to see what my activity is since I know what I'm doing. Or at least I usually do.

Rams Fan
03-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Bugeater, I think you're using this mode:

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx111/simon123_photo/Invisible.jpg

Earthling
03-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Although I'm not sure why I need to see what my activity is since I know what I'm doing.

Well thats a bet I would have lost...;)

Fishpicker
03-21-2011, 02:34 AM
THe DwaneMcCloud mult is lurking in someone's mind. THey're just not drink enough to pull the trigger.

I've got dibs on Duncan McLeod for the next time i go on a bender.

kstater
03-21-2011, 04:10 AM

So Dane's an audiophile and a liar? Interesting.

Saul Good
03-21-2011, 04:23 AM
If he'd asked me for the posts to be deleted, I might have obliged had the first thing I saw of the whole thing not been "**** ALL OF YOU - Delete my account."

It makes me wish I had any respect for Dane just so that I could lose it after reading that post.

Baby Lee
03-21-2011, 07:17 AM

FAX

Hey! It wasn't like I was gonna eat it. I had a chafe to salve!!

Sofa King
03-21-2011, 07:18 AM
wtf happened this weekend? i missed some awesome threads....

Simply Red
03-21-2011, 07:25 AM
I can honestly say I can't remember ever having any problems with Dane. Thats the nice thing about getting old...ya can't remember shit.

Now or when you where Cochise?

Simply Red
03-21-2011, 07:26 AM
wtf happened this weekend? i missed some awesome threads....

thanks, assuming you where talking about my pussy hunting thread, omg thanks a ton!!!

Simply Red
03-21-2011, 07:28 AM

You have NO IDEA how much I've missed you Baby Lee. NONE! Are you doing ok? Can we bro hug? just a lil' side-ways hug, or something....?

Groves
03-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives.

I blame all that health food and exercise. Not so healthy now, is it? Should have taken the long view earlier, but hopefully he'll get a week of plenty of burgers and some processed cheeses and he'll come back.

I hope he returns. One beneficial side effect has been to surface a long lurking Dinny! How's the back, Din?

Radar Chief
03-21-2011, 08:02 AM

Citric acid on chafe? OUCH!

King_Chief_Fan
03-21-2011, 08:38 AM

nope, just confirms it

Skyy God
03-21-2011, 09:32 AM
So when did Dane grow a vagina?

Rausch
03-21-2011, 09:33 AM

ROFL

HonestChieffan
03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
If Dane knew it was Norooz, he would come back. Norooz will never be the same without Dane and that sucks.

Radar Chief
03-21-2011, 09:37 AM
So when did Dane grow a vagina?

Grow? Since this isn’t out of character for him I assumed it was always there, just on a particularly heavy cycle this month or something.

Dave Lane
03-21-2011, 09:44 AM
I blame all that health food and exercise. Not so healthy now, is it? Should have taken the long view earlier, but hopefully he'll get a week of plenty of burgers and some processed cheeses and he'll come back.

I sincerely hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that just missed its mark.

Chief Pote
03-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Has anyone nominated this for HOC? It should be a lock.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2011, 09:53 AM
35 posts to go...

Earthling
03-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Now or when you where Cochise?

Simply Red, Not sure who the poster Cochise is/was...??

This reminded me of a time I was in Cody, Wyoming and made friends with some of the local Indians there. We had a great time and they even gave me an honorary name. Apparently my Indian name is 'Paleface'.

blaise
03-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Can't we create a random Dane posting feature where every so often it will just post one of four or five things?
- I live in L.A.
- You must be the dumbest ****ing retard dumbass ****. Die.
- The draft always brings out the dumbest ****s.
- I met her.
- I met him.
- The above post is just another example of why this ****ing place is full of the dumbest ****s.
- That's because you're a ****ing idiot with a bruised labia.

Rams Fan
03-21-2011, 10:03 AM
35 posts to go...

You know what this thread needs? Gifs.

patteeu
03-21-2011, 10:04 AM

Not true.

What the **** are you talking about?

Ban hammer, please?

BigCatDaddy
03-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Can't we create a random Dane posting feature where every so often it will just post one of four or five things?
- I live in L.A.
- You must be the dumbest ****ing retard dumbass ****. Die.
- The draft always brings out the dumbest ****s.
- I met her.
- I met him.
- The above post is just another example of why this ****ing place is full of the dumbest ****s.
- That's because you're a ****ing idiot with a bruised labia.

I'd also like to nominate

The Tyson Jackson pick set the team back 5 years.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2011, 10:11 AM
You know what this thread needs? Gifs.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/Thrakkorzog//YumyCorn.gif

BryanBusby
03-21-2011, 10:12 AM
I figured this shit would of been 100 pages by now

Hammock Parties
03-21-2011, 10:12 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2eaoylt.jpg

BryanBusby
03-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Here is my .gif contribution ok

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/friday_50cent_bert.gif?w=337&h=255

ModSocks
03-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Just gettin' my name in here.

Oh and peace out Dane, you've always been a dick head, so leaving because someone called you a name is embarrassing. I'd be ashamed to come back if i were you.

BossChief
03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months

Hammock Parties
03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
http://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/14x0/269x255/0/15145797237945679578.jpeg

http://k1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/0x0/253x253/0/12856123856696799681.jpeg

Personal blurp: I'm a mixed asian boy turned on by taken/married/unavailable men. Why, you ask? Well, it's the forbidden fruit (well, in this case, the forbidden nut) that is so exotic and erotic. I hope to meet someone for some casual, non-committal fun times. By that, I mean I will be on my knees, or on all fours, or in whichever position, gobbling on that fine sausage until...what is the proper term...you empty your bag all over me? Or is it "until you empty your nut all over me"? Whichever it is, I'm sure you will have MUCH to teach this petite, svelte, oriental c*mr*g. (Hint: the asterisks represent two different vowels!)

In case you haven't gathered: I *heart* s*m*n. Bucket loads of it. (My secret friend better be able to produce, so to speak.) Now, that is not to suggest that I'm covered in STDs simply because I love semen. In fact, I have a real phobia of STDs. Hence, I am looking for a regular "friend" only whom I can trust.

About me: 5ft5 (165cm), smooth all over, weight fluctuates between 110-113 lbs, depending on the time of the day. Very toned though very slender, lightweight, black hair that is cropped short and neat, no tattoos or piercings, drug free and disease free and cigarette free. What can I say, I'm just a neatly put together cute oriental fruit with an unrelenting, rotten, lustful core.

About you: Taller than I, non-smoker and in excellent shape (both in physique and in health). Drug/disease free is an obvious must. I don't engage in "fun times" with guys who have long hair or facial hair (just a personal preference). Psychologically stable, non-smokers are preferred and you can be sure discretion will be respected and expected. If you manage to read this far, I hope I haven't scared you away!

The six things I could never do without
scrotum, frenulum, glans, semen, taste, pride.

Scary: I am a 94 percent match

-King-
03-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months

Next month. Before the draft.

Unless he has been arrested for being a pedophile by then...

-King-
03-21-2011, 10:39 AM
http://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/14x0/269x255/0/15145797237945679578.jpeg

http://k1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/0x0/253x253/0/12856123856696799681.jpeg

Scary: I am a 94 percent match

Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2011, 10:41 AM
That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

Rausch
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

Imagine that...

Iowanian
03-21-2011, 10:48 AM
I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.

Rausch
03-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

This...

Skyy God
03-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.

Attention whoring alert....

patteeu
03-21-2011, 10:50 AM
I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.

I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.

Rausch
03-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Attention whoring alert....

Sometimes where there's smoke there's fire...

Chiefnj2
03-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Clay couldn't stand all the attention Dane was getting.

BryanBusby
03-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Imagine that...

lol

The Franchise
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM

All of this.

FAX
03-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Okay.

Mr. Simply Red has gone full-on creepy.

FAX

Bowser
03-21-2011, 11:02 AM
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.

Iowanian
03-21-2011, 11:03 AM
I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.

maybe there is a little more to the story...

SAUTO
03-21-2011, 11:07 AM

i can agree with most of this.

he has sent me notes asking about the family and work also.

i think anyone who got pissed about dropping names is and idiot.

the only part where i differ is about the valid reason. it would be valid for 75% of the people here but dane threw shit at everyone with no regards of how what he was saying might effect others.

fuck your mother again for example.

would you like people to think you fucked your own mom?

patteeu
03-21-2011, 11:10 AM
maybe there is a little more to the story...

I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.

Bowser
03-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.

Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.

MOhillbilly
03-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Dude is a Legend here. Simple as that.

Youd know you were full on gettin your CP cherry popped for good when Dane gave you his flamethrower of love.

patteeu
03-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.

I agree with that.

L.A. Chieffan
03-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and fuckin wierdos that come on here that just like to fuck shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.

L.A. Chieffan
03-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and fuckin wierdos that come on here that just like to fuck shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.

Rausch
03-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. .

There's no irony there...