PDA

View Full Version : Life If you're going to bang my wife.

Al Bundy
03-24-2011, 08:09 PM
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mis/2268834840.html
to the dude(s) banging my wife (a-town)

Date: 2011-03-16, 9:52AM AKDT
Reply To This Post

I know, I know... it’s a sweet piece ain’t it. That thing she does with her tongue.... OMG (you’re welcome... I taught her that) Hell, I’d be hitting that right now if a trip to Prov last year didn’t change all that. Luckily a shot in the butt and a few pills took care of it, but from what I know now... I could have been much worse. I’d kick her to the curve in a second, but she really is a good Mom. I know I'm gone a lot, but a guy has to work. She knew before we got married I'd be gone two weeks every month, and she sure doesn't complain about the paycheck.

I just have a few favors, common courtesy if you will, AND a little advise.

I’m not sure if you’re that APD cruiser guy that’s comes by or the airman or from what my neighbor lady tells me any number of guys, but:

1. please trim, shave, wax, “manscape” or whatever it takes. Those short red/black/brown curlies I keep finding are creeping me out, and I’m getting sick of boiling my sheets every time I get home from the slope

2.learn to put the seat down and clean up your bad aim. I’m the only guy that lives here, and isn’t me.

3.Stop messing with my Xbox. I don’t get to play it often, but when I do, don’t want to see your score up there.... Yes, “you the man” at Black Ops, and i obviously am not. If her box isn’t enough for you. Shovel the driveway or fix the sink downstairs. I’m not much of a plumber. Maybe one of you are. Thanks in advance.
4.STOP using my lube. It’s my personal JO supply. It’s not expensive, but it is mine. Next time if find some missing there will be some cayenne in there for both your enjoyment. Yah, I guess you could say I’m a bit bitter

5.learn how to reset the browser history on the computer. I’m not into shemales or transexuals, perhaps my wife is now, but I seriously doubt it.

6.Please do not knock her up. I do not want to raise your child. I’ve had a vasectomy and I know she says she’s on the pill....”just to regulate her cycle” Believe me. if you wrap it up, you’ll be much safer.

Check the medicine cabinet, or her purse. You’ll find a rx for Valtrex from Carrs. I checked the dosages, it’s not for “cold sores” I’m no doctor but you don’t take 1000mg every day for that. One of you guys gave her the gift that keeps on giving. Luckily I’ve tested clean. I really am a nice guy, and wouldn’t even wish that on Joe Miller. Just in case I bought a box of Magnums and put them in the night stand. (if I know her. You’ll probably need that size)

One of you guys with sausage fingers left a gold band.. I’m guessing you’re looking for it. Next time you come over, bring a bottle of Jager and a case of Corona and i’ll tell you where it is.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Fuck off if repost.

SPchief
03-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Heh

Psyko Tek
03-24-2011, 09:37 PM
nice
but he should kick her at the Y
and then kick her to the curve

Rain Man
03-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Man, when I saw this title and saw the UCFGoldenknight had started it, my heart skipped a beat. Glad it's just a craigslist deal.

Pitt Gorilla
03-24-2011, 09:53 PM
I just assumed it was another Weezer song thread.

Iowanian
03-24-2011, 09:59 PM
It wasn't very nice of you assholes to run MTG10 to craigslist.

The poor guy should be comfortable to post about his problems here.

Phobia
03-24-2011, 10:08 PM
I really don't think any of these requests are out of line. This is why I never leave my house. My first wife really did a number on me.

Demonpenz
03-24-2011, 10:16 PM
I thought he ment John Miller from Sunday night baseball

JD10367
03-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Is this guy another one of GoChiefs's friends?

Over-Head
03-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Is this guy another one of GoChiefs's friends? couldn't be, he obviously likes females

bevischief
03-25-2011, 06:19 AM
Nice. Put up a cam in the bedroom.

Sofa King
03-25-2011, 07:23 AM
Sounds like the guy needs to leave some kitty toys by the front door.

shirtsleeve
03-25-2011, 07:27 AM
Nice. Put up a cam in the bedroom.

Thats what I was thinkin; then beam it live on teh intrawebs.