PDA

View Full Version : The 2nd Round

philfree
03-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Last year the 2nd round was a bizzaro world with players being picked seeming like reaches for alot of teams. I feel like this year is going to be the more of the same making it hard to mock the 2nd and 3rd rounds of this draft. IMO it's not who's going to drop to us in the 1st that's important it's who's going to drop in the 2nd. Is there any chance Hankerson drops to 55? Wisniewski drop to us in the 3rd?

21-P. Taylor
55-L. Hankerson
86-S. Wisniewski

PhilFree:arrow:

KCrockaholic
03-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Theres going to be plenty of 2nd round WR talent available, even if Hankerson is already taken.

Direckshun
03-27-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't think Wisniewski drops that far.

I do think Hankerson could. From the bottom of the first to the middle of the third, the talent doesn't vary that much.

Personally, I think a lot of primo DL talent falls to the second.

kcchiefsus
03-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I think people should be used to the fact that we always reach and make "WTF" picks in the 2nd round.

Wilson8
03-27-2011, 05:30 PM
It's always possible the Chiefs might have a shot at two of them with the 21st and 55th pick. I don't think any of the three will drop to the 86th pick.

The Chiefs certainly have a need at all 3 positions. I'd love it if the Chiefs were so lucky.

Maybe someone could educate me a little bit on Stefen Wisniewski. Many draft sites have him as one of the top centers going into the 2011 NFL draft but when I watch videos of him or read about him, I see right guard was his position for most of his football career. Did any of you watch him his junior season when he played center and was he that dominant?