PDA

View Full Version : Life ethics question

tooge
03-29-2011, 11:42 AM
So, a customer of mine brings up that she and her husband are into the SCA, or society for creative anachronism. Basically, they have this "kingdom" with kings and queens, serfs, etc. They do these festivals where they all dress up in tights and camp out for the weekend and do period activities and eat period food, etc. Anyhow, she invites me to bring my son to one of these on a saturday. Says she'll pay for us to go because she is sure we will like it so much. Not trying to be a dick, but I think it is lame as hell. I mean, hey, whatever floats your boat, but this doesn't float mine. So, how do you decline (I tried for that date and she said she'll get a list of all the others) without letting them know that you think what they have passion for is a complete waste of time?

Phobia
03-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Just tell her that you're not gay and neither is your son. That should probably do it.

milkman
03-29-2011, 11:45 AM
What the hell is wrong with the idea of honesty?

tooge
03-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Just tell her that you're not gay and neither is your son. That should probably do it.

she's sort of pushy if you can't tell. I'm sure she will tell me that they have a non gay are of the camp.

TrebMaxx
03-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Maybe just give it shot and then afterward you can let them know that it's not your son's or yours cup of tea.

Stinger
03-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Ask her what time the King's Royal orgy is ..............

tooge
03-29-2011, 11:47 AM

I tried. I said I'm not really into that stuff. She said that was because I've never been there. I guess I could have said yeah, I've never had a can of cream corn jammed up my ass either, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like it. (cream corn was the first thing that came to mind)

allen_kcCard
Not a question of ethics really, unless she told you they rape and pillage neighboring campers and you were trying to find out of you should turn them in since it would cost you revenue of a customer that goes to the clink.

On your question though, what is the harm of trying it? If you give ot the college try and don't like it, she will accept that when you give your honest opinion. If you just plain want to get out of it, just come out and tell her that you aren't interested, but also remember that someday you might ask her to do something as a customer and she won't have any qualms telling you the same thing.

Extra Point
Tell her it conflicts with your Gods and Goddesses, and you're booked at Zeus for the year. You're just too busy scouring the earth for nubile females, who will bear sons that will despise you for eternity.

Or, just tell her that you're more into the Chiefs, not the fiefs.

Fish
03-29-2011, 11:48 AM

This. Honesty really cuts out the bullshit on things like this. It's not your problem if she can't handle the idea of you not liking something she likes. But that's your right and shouldn't affect your relationship with her. If so.........

ModSocks
03-29-2011, 11:50 AM
EWWWW........Tell her you enjoy eating out, but not into "period food".

seclark
03-29-2011, 11:51 AM
you could just go for a little while to heckle and make fun of them. chances are, they won't ask you back.

sounds pretty f@ckin ethical to me.
sec

KCUnited
03-29-2011, 11:52 AM
The tear generating laughter and the 'yeah right' look should've done the trick.

allen_kcCard
03-29-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/headline9537.jpg

Phobia
Show her that picture of 20 Bubba Fetts in full-blown war costume I posted yesterday. Tell her that you would but this consumes all your weekend waking moments.

tooge
you could just go for a little while to heckle and make fun of them. chances are, they won't ask you back.

sounds pretty f@ckin ethical to me.
sec

Yeah, I'm liking this option. As an added bonus, I can teach my son how to make fun of freaks

Simplex3
03-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Suck it up and go. We used to have a bunch of those guys at a church near my house and I worked with a guy who was a member. Basically you'll sit around being served by chicks in corsets. Some of them might be attractive. Afterwards tell her you really weren't into it.

seclark
03-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I'm liking this option. As an added bonus, I can teach my son how to make fun of freaks

what the hell...take your dog w/you

milkman
03-29-2011, 11:55 AM
I tried. I said I'm not really into that stuff. She said that was because I've never been there. I guess I could have said yeah, I've never had a can of cream corn jammed up my ass either, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like it. (cream corn was the first thing that came to mind)

It's simple really.

You have never tried it, nor do you have any interest in trying it.

She can continue to raise the question, but you aren't going to change your mind.

Okie_Apparition
03-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Lesbians in chainmail pretending to be Joan of Arc who have rubbed river pebbles under their armpits for deodorant not your thing?

luv
03-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Just tell her you're not interested in attending. If she continues to push, continue to tell her you're not interested in attending. She will eventually get the message.

The Franchise
03-29-2011, 11:58 AM
How long is it?

Saulbadguy
03-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Make up an excuse, dumbass. Jesus, are you new to this whole lying thing?

Hammock Parties
03-29-2011, 11:59 AM
you fuckin pussy

tooge
03-29-2011, 12:00 PM
How long is it?

its like 3 days or something like that. I'm not giving up a saturday of bbq, fishing, golf, or anything half way normal to go watch a bunch of underage girls in tights.....Wait a minute, I may be free that weekend

trndobrd
03-29-2011, 12:02 PM
You think it is lame, but your son might find it interesting. You should go, some kids like knights and swords and whatnot.

If it really sucks, provide a loud ongoing critique of everything that is wrong:

"I can tell from the taste that this mead wasn't made with organic honey. Completely unrealistic."

"Those style of clasps on that knight's armor were not used until the middle of the 14th century. I thought this group tried to be historically accurate."

"Your leather shoes appear to have been chemically tanned."

"You smell like Irish Spring. In the middle ages people thought taking a bath was unhealthy. People don't really seem to be 'into it' like I expected."

Phobia
03-29-2011, 12:03 PM
You think it is lame, but your son might find it interesting. You should go, some kids like knights and swords and whatnot.

If it really sucks, provide a loud ongoing critique of everything that is wrong:

"I can tell from the taste that this mead wasn't made with organic honey. Completely unrealistic."

"Those style of clasps on that knight's armor were not used until the middle of the 14th century. I thought this group tried to be historically accurate."

"Your leather shoes appear to have been chemically tanned."

"You smell like Irish Spring. In the middle ages people thought taking a bath was unhealthy. People don't really seem to be 'into it' like I expected."

I would take this dork's advice. He appears to know what he's talking about.

ModSocks
03-29-2011, 12:03 PM
go watch a bunch of underage girls in tights.....

Starting to sound like a pretty good gig, dude. especially if they feed you grapes and shit. Just make sure you go as some high esteemed Knight and not a peasant. Or maybe a king from a rival community, that way you can bang the other Kings daughter and take her as your queen.

Hrmmmm.....Ideas are flowing now....

Saulbadguy
03-29-2011, 12:05 PM
its like 3 days or something like that. I'm not giving up a saturday of bbq, fishing, golf, or anything half way normal to go watch a bunch of underage girls in tights.....Wait a minute, I may be free that weekend

Yeah, 3 days is a tad extreme. An afternoon I could deal with.

Just say you have a prior engagement. Think of something good, if they press. Check out local sports schedules (Royals is a good one) and say you already have tickets to the series.

The Franchise
03-29-2011, 12:06 PM
If you're wanting to be nice....then tell her you'll try it for a day but you're not commiting to it for three days.

ModSocks
Check out local sports schedules (Royals is a good one) and say you already have tickets to the series.

Pffff.....Yeah, like anyone would believe that.....

ModSocks
If you're wanting to be nice....then tell her you'll try it for a day but you're not commiting to it for three days.

Unless the chicks are hot and slutty.

The Franchise
03-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Unless the chicks are hot and slutty.

Yeah....then stay for the entire 3 days.

Just be careful......there was no birth control back then.

jspchief
03-29-2011, 12:07 PM
This isn't about ethics. It's about you not having the balls to handle the situation.

ModSocks
03-29-2011, 12:10 PM
The more i think about it, the more I think you should go.

Take some Antifreeze with you and poison the king's drink. Once he croaks you can then take the community and force them into slavery.

Or you can go as a wizard and tell some of the fairest ladies that you have put them under a sexual obediance spell and they must obey your every command.

Dallas Chief
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
So, a customer of mine brings up that she and her husband are into the SCA, or society for creative anachronism. Basically, they have this "kingdom" with kings and queens, serfs, etc. They do these festivals where they all dress up in tights and camp out for the weekend and do period activities and eat period food, etc. Anyhow, she invites me to bring my son to one of these on a saturday. Says she'll pay for us to go because she is sure we will like it so much. Not trying to be a dick, but I think it is lame as hell. I mean, hey, whatever floats your boat, but this doesn't float mine. So, how do you decline (I tried for that date and she said she'll get a list of all the others) without letting them know that you think what they have passion for is a complete waste of time?

One important qualifying question to ask your self. How important is this customer to my business? The answer to that should give you the direction you need.

TrebMaxx
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
No way would I commit for the whole three days. Maybe for an afternoon just to check it out.

patteeu
03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Tell her your dungeons and dragons group meets all day every Saturday and you can't miss or your dungeon master will give your 12th level priestess a random venereal disease which will get her crosswise with her diety.

Then offer to perform period dentistry on her on her next visit if she wants you to and show her a rusty set of crude tools.

Saulbadguy
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
The more i think about it, the more I think you should go.

Take some Antifreeze with you and poison the king's drink. Once he croaks you can then take the community and force them into slavery.

Or you can go as a wizard and tell some of the fairest ladies that you have put them under a sexual obediance spell and they must obey your every command.

Good call. Recruit a band of homeless people to help you rape and pillage the event.

LiveSteam
03-29-2011, 12:23 PM
If it is a valued customer, I would definitely go for the afternoon. You might be surprised.
My kid is 1/2 Sioux. I thought going to a Sioux Powwow would be boring. It turned out be a lot of fun. & very educational on the traditions of the Omaha Sioux.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/170/cache/festivals-pow-wow-2_17022_600x450.jpg

Saulbadguy
03-29-2011, 12:31 PM
If it is a valued customer, I would definitely go for the afternoon. You might be surprised.
My kid is 1/2 Sioux. I thought going to a Sioux Powwow would be boring. It turned out be a lot of fun. & very educational on the traditions of the Omaha Sioux.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/170/cache/festivals-pow-wow-2_17022_600x450.jpg

Well - yeah, but that is a real culture, not some made up drama club reject bullshit that lasts for 3 days.

Iowanian
03-29-2011, 12:36 PM
I suggest you and your son dress like a Governor, and declare primae noctis, and drag some fair maidens back to a tent and pillage their innards.

You can always go with the "oh yeah, we were going to come, but something came up"....they'll eventually get the hint.

Also, maybe next time they come in, you can bring some hoof trimmers and perform some "period dentistry".

patteeu
03-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I suggest you and your son dress like a Governor, and declare primae noctis, and drag some fair maidens back to a tent and pillage their innards.

You can always go with the "oh yeah, we were going to come, but something came up"....they'll eventually get the hint.

Also, maybe next time they come in, you can bring some hoof trimmers and perform some "period dentistry".

repost!

patteeu
03-29-2011, 12:47 PM
You could always tell her that you'll bring your son to her SCA event if she'll bring her son to your NAMBLA event. That should put an end to this.

Deberg_1990
03-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Sounds like a Renaissance Festival taken to the next level??

http://www.sca.org/

Iowanian
03-29-2011, 12:50 PM
You and Jr should dress in parachute pants and show up with a boom box and some cardboard covered in duct tape and Break dance in the middle of their plaza de zeros.

Walk in singing Milli Vanilli songs.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 01:54 PM
*sigh*

I used to belong to the SCA (1980-1997).

Sort of a practical application for my degree in Medieval/Rennaisance History.

Stuff I've done: I've fought with sword and shield in individual tournaments as well in a battle with over 600 warriors. Spend a lot of weekends at fighter practice learning different techniques with long sword, broad sword, pike, battle axe, sword and shield, sword and dagger and two swords.

I've built armor on a anvil, I've cold forged a broadsword (don't recommend it at all) and knitted chainmail when I was apprenticed to an armorer.

I've served as a herald in four of the kingdoms in that time - done field heraldry (calling out the results of the fights, announcing the news of the day, etc. at events), done court heraldry (mostly at some damn tasty banquets), and designed over 40 heraldicly-correct coats of arms for different SCA members.

And, God knows, I've drunk more than my weight in home-brewed beer, wine and mead over those years. :BLVD:

I mainly got involved because I was interested in the sword fighting part (used to fence, did SCA-style fighting and now am doing Kendo, which is Japanese fencing), but there was a lot of cool stuff to do - IF you're interested in that stuff.

If you're not, then that's fine too.

So, long story short (*too late*) - if you don't want to go, just man up and say so. Trust me, if you don't want to be there, don't go and cop an attitude. Some of the guys I used to fight against out in CA were well over 6'4" and 260 lbs. They'd have no prob tossing a troublemaker out on his or her ear.

Spott
03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Sounds like a swingers camp to me. You better bring the old lady along.

Phobia
03-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Ah crap. I just knew somebody I liked was gonna end up being one of these SCA dorks. Man, this is almost as bad as the shygums deal.

CHENZ A!
03-29-2011, 02:01 PM
"I don't think we can make it, but thanks a lot for the invite."

Simple as that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
03-29-2011, 02:06 PM
When I was 5/6 my brother and I used to play with this barn that unhinged in the middle with plastic cows, pigs, horses and these awesome cowboy and indian figures.
At 7, my brother and I used to dress in tuffskin jeans and sit in the sand pile and play farmer. We had 2-3 1:32 scale tractors, a plastic field disc and plow and eventually a hand me down combine and some wagons. We spent hours turning soil, planting seed and harvesting enough crops to feed China because my grandpa, dad and uncles farmed.

Then I got older and more sophisticated and ventured towards Green plastic army men, and spent hours outside with my friend and brother playing with them, recreating epic battles and destroying many nations for their disrespectful tones and choice of those wimpy tan or blue army men.

This developed into a period of advanced paramilitary training where we actually enacted physically the concepts of battle with stick weapons made of broken shovel handles, until we discovered the glory of homeade grenade launchers by duct taping plastic tubing onto them, and firing bottle rockets from them.

After that, due to my interest in science, we began to burn ants with a glass lens that enlarged objects when you looked through it, but concentrated energy from the sun into a point of light that would vaporize an ant.

In short, I don't think Tooge should have anything to worry about relating to 300lb 40 year old men who dress in chainmail and lace tights on the weekends.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Ah crap. I just knew somebody I liked was gonna end up being one of these SCA dorks. Man, this is almost as bad as the shygums deal.

Could be worse.

I could build houses for a living. :evil:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:11 PM
"I don't think we can make it, but thanks a lot for the invite."

Simple as that.
Posted via Mobile Device

QFT

seclark
03-29-2011, 02:13 PM
*sigh*

Stuff I've done: I've fought with sword and shield in individual tournaments as well in a battle with over 600 warriors. Spend a lot of weekends at fighter practice learning different techniques with long sword, broad sword, pike, battle axe, sword and shield, sword and dagger and two swords.

I've built armor on a anvil, I've cold forged a broadsword (don't recommend it at all) and knitted chainmail when I was apprenticed to an armorer.

I've served as a herald in four of the kingdoms in that time - done field heraldry (calling out the results of the fights, announcing the news of the day, etc. at events), done court heraldry (mostly at some damn tasty banquets), and designed over 40 heraldicly-correct coats of arms for different SCA members.

And, God knows, I've drunk more than my weight in home-brewed beer, wine and mead over those years. :BLVD:

I mainly got involved because I was interested in the sword fighting part (used to fence, did SCA-style fighting and now am doing Kendo, which is Japanese fencing), but there was a lot of cool stuff to do - IF you're interested in that stuff.

So, long story short (*too late*) - if you don't want to go, just man up and say so. Trust me, if you don't want to be there, don't go and cop an attitude. Some of the guys I used to fight against out in CA were well over 6'4" and 260 lbs. They'd have no prob tossing a troublemaker out on his or her ear.

dang...you make it sound pretty interesting.
sec

The Franchise
03-29-2011, 02:31 PM
*sigh*

Rep. That all sounds bad ass. If only I had known about a degree in Medieval/Rennaisance History back when I was 18.....I probably would have gone to school for it.

Phobia
03-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Could be worse.

I could build houses for a living. :evil:

I don't really make a living at it, so that wasn't really an adequate comeback. ;)

allen_kcCard
03-29-2011, 02:35 PM

How did you typically you do?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't really make a living at it, so that wasn't really an adequate comeback. ;)

touche ROFL

Phobia
03-29-2011, 02:39 PM

Say what?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:40 PM

Got beat a lot. *grin*

Seriously, I never competed for any championships. I wasn't that gifted an athlete, but I could make them work for it before I lost. Usually we fought round-robin style, so I might get seven or eight fights at a local tournament, which was definitely all I wanted.

My armor weighed a good 90 pounds, so trying to fight in it all day, even in Monterey, made for a long, hot day. However, the cookout on the beach and the beer as the sun was setting on the ocean usually made up for the aches.

Plus, some of those ladies looked pretty damn good in their outfits. :drool:

-------

Come to think of it, I lose a lot of my kendo matches too. Still good exercise and good discipline though.

Phobia
03-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Got beat a lot. *grin*

Seriously, I never competed for any championships. I wasn't that gifted an athlete, but I could make them work for it before I lost. Usually we fought round-robin style, so I might get seven or eight fights at a local tournament, which was definitely all I wanted.

My armor weighed a good 90 pounds, so trying to fight in it all day, even in Monterey, made for a long, hot day. However, the cookout on the beach and the beer as the sun was setting on the ocean usually made up for the aches.

Plus, some of those ladies looked pretty damn good in their outfits. :drool:

-------

Come to think of it, I lose a lot of my kendo matches too. Still good exercise and good discipline though.
But you still throw a football 80 yards and run a 4.4 right?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Rep. That all sounds bad ass. If only I had known about a degree in Medieval/Rennaisance History back when I was 18.....I probably would have gone to school for it.

Hey, there's nothing like a history degree to keep you warm on the unemployment line. *grin*

Which is why I'm going for my Masters in English.

Sorta starvation bookend degrees. *grin*

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
But you still throw a football 80 yards and run a 4.4 right?

Dude, I was a second baseman. I doubt I can throw a baseball 80 yards.

And a sprinter I am not. I think you could time my 100 yard dash with a sundial.

listopencil
03-29-2011, 04:13 PM
I had a friend that was into the SCA a long time ago. I took the family to one of their meetings when he invited us. It wasn't horrible and the kids had an OK time. It wasn't a big three day event, just a regular meeting in the park that lasted a few hours. The big plus at the time was that membership allowed you to carry around a real sword, I don't know if that's still true. Other than that I learned how to make a "bopper".

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/5038532619_1d386dd719.jpg

That's a pic from Google, the "bopper" is the (safe) "weapon" that they use. The big plus to that was I got to beat the living shit out of him with it for fun. Good times.

listopencil
03-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Looking at the pic, you can actually see that there is a decent amount of detail in the "armor". There are guys that make whole suits out of plastic, real chain mail or occasionally plate armor. I think chain is the most coveted and plastic is the most popular. This was around 20 years ago though.

ModSocks
03-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Go as a Samurai to piss everyone off.

NewChief
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
SCA is interesting. It's not that lame, and your kid would probably enjoy it.

Adept Havelock
03-29-2011, 05:20 PM
I'd say go, but make sure you wear a suit of armor made entirely from Duct Tape.

They'll appreciate the jest, I'm sure. :)

Simplex3
03-29-2011, 05:50 PM
I'd say go, but make sure you wear a suit of armor made entirely from Duct Tape.

They'll appreciate the jest, I'm sure. :)

Bad idea.

http://www.davidraasch.com/images/robo/after_duct_tape.jpg

LiveSteam
03-29-2011, 05:53 PM
SCA is interesting. It's not that lame, and your kid would probably enjoy it.

Lot of cool old time metallurgy in those clubs.
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67699_1557239823832_1620357348_1291731_8187569_s.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/74079_1551689245071_1620357348_1282521_3403777_s.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/12952_1163695376156_1341005971_412020_4765567_s.jpg
This metallurgy is the funnest of all
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I6qlvyXKj-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
03-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Hmmm....sounds to me like your only way out of this is to kill her.

LiveSteam
03-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Hmmm....sounds to me like your only way out of this is to kill her.

http://www.weaponsemporium.com/WE-Hero%27s_Axe.jpg

Bugeater
03-29-2011, 06:16 PM
LMAO Yeah with the proper period weapon, of course.

SAUTO
03-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Wasnt there a movie where some dorky ass kid was doing this?

Iirc stiffler was in it too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
03-29-2011, 06:38 PM

My buddy does it.. I went out once.. I have no idea on cost, they let me in free.. Think RenFest.. They have their royalty, story tellers, bar wenches..
But the fun is them battling, they wear real armour, but use fake weapons to beat the shit out of each other.. The weapons are good enough to dent steel with a good hit..

You should go out at least once..

Adept Havelock
03-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Bad idea.

Damn, that's bad.

I was remembering someone I knew who was part of a "Live Steel" reenactment group who showed up at an SCA party wearing a suit of Duct Tape armor. Their reaction was hilarious. "Duct Tape Warriors", indeed.

seclark
03-29-2011, 06:47 PM
to be honest, i've gone to civil war battle reenactments and thought they were cool. went to flint knapping classes and had a great time.
no reason why i wouldn't check one of these sca things out. i'm glad tooge started this thread. i'd take my own cooler, though.
sec

Phobia
03-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Dude, I was a second baseman. I doubt I can throw a baseball 80 yards.

And a sprinter I am not. I think you could time my 100 yard dash with a sundial.

I should probably ban you then. We only want men who date supermodels and run 4.4's on this site.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Phobia,

Don't have any pics from my SCA days on the computer, but this is the kind of stuff I do these days:

Phobia
03-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Does everybody have to wear skirts?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Does everybody have to wear skirts?

Actually those are pants, but it's hard to tell until someone attacks.

Extra Point
03-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Actually those are pants, but it's hard to tell until someone attacks.

That is some BADASS shit!

Simply Red
03-30-2011, 07:20 AM
I'd go, I'd dress up, I would pork queens.

Simply Red
03-30-2011, 07:24 AM
maybe it's an Eye's Wide Shut type of party, maybe it's THAT kinda party - So, Leave your son at home, go and seduce that woman, show her there is more than one way to bleach her teeth.

Deberg_1990
03-30-2011, 07:39 AM
maybe it's an Eye's Wide Shut type of party, maybe it's THAT kinda party -

Remove Your Clothes!

Simply Red
03-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Hell I'd go buy a mask and cape and meet some chick in Atlanta at a weird dark party, if it meant i'd be like Jabba w/ little Princess Leas lying around all horny.

durtyrute
04-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Isn't it crazy that in the society we live in, people prefer a lie over the truth.

crazycoffey
04-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Isn't it crazy that in the society we live in, people prefer a lie over the truth.

what's ironic, is the majority being lied to would still prefer the lie...

durtyrute
04-05-2011, 02:45 PM
what's ironic, is the majority being lied to would still prefer the lie...

so true