PDA

View Full Version : Life Product recommendation

Mr. Laz
03-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Most stuff you buy pretty much sucks so when i found one that is good i figured i would share.

It's called Traumeel Homeopathic Ointment analgesic anti-inflammatory ointmentIt's been around a long time apparently ... it's like Ben Gay, only good. No stinky smell or heat up. It last a long time too. I put it on my elbow tendinitis and it lasted all day and even let me sleep without the annoying ache.A friend even used it on a ruptured disk in their neck and it worked like a charm. A little expensive at $15 a tube but not crazy.

just sayin ... if you are old and achey like me then it might be worth a try.:)

SuperChief
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the tip.

Buck
03-30-2011, 12:28 PM
LMAO

Pants
03-30-2011, 12:29 PM
How old are you Laz? I thought you were pretty young???

Dante84
03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
For sore mucles, I swear by "Sore-No-More." Family friend suggested it. I rub that shit on sore muscles, swollen lymph nodes, My neck/head for headaches, sinuses for colds.....

The shit is awesome.

blaise
03-30-2011, 12:44 PM
I heard you Ben Gay. Real gay.

Inspector
03-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Here my tip:

Never, ever store the tube of Ben Gay next to your wife's Vagisil, especially in the dark.

Also - keep the number to poison control close by cause you never know when you'll need to call them late at night.

Sofa King
03-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Don't rub Ben Gay (no homo) on your arm then rub your eye (no homo).

Mr. Laz
03-30-2011, 01:31 PM
How old are you Laz? I thought you were pretty young???depends if you are talking about chronological or Biological.

ROFL

Nickel D
03-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Most stuff you buy pretty much sucks so when i found one that is good i figured i would share.

It's called Traumeel Homeopathic Ointment analgesic anti-inflammatory ointmentIt's been around a long time apparently ... it's like Ben Gay, only good. No stinky smell or heat up. It last a long time too. I put it on my elbow tendinitis and it lasted all day and even let me sleep without the annoying ache.A friend even used it on a ruptured disk in their neck and it worked like a charm. A little expensive at $15 a tube but not crazy.

Where would one find this product?

Nickel D
03-30-2011, 02:03 PM
For sore mucles, I swear by "Sore-No-More." Family friend suggested it. I rub that shit on sore muscles, swollen lymph nodes, My neck/head for headaches, sinuses for colds.....

The shit is awesome.

Mr. Laz
03-30-2011, 02:13 PM

http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?x=23&y=19&ntk=products&ss=1&Ntt=Trameel

but you can shop around online and find the best price but Vitacost.com is pretty competitive.

call your local pharmacy and they might carry it although who knows about the price.

mikey23545
03-30-2011, 02:14 PM
OMG, homeopathy? LMAO

luv
03-30-2011, 02:26 PM
For anyone with sinus problems....

http://www.sudafed.com/sites/all/themes/sudafed/images/pro_pe-congestion_new.jpg

loochy
03-30-2011, 02:50 PM

That's because there's nothing in it. You DO know what homoepathy is, right?

OMG, homeopathy? LMAO

This.

Extra Point
03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
That's because there's nothing in it. You DO know what homoepathy is, right?

This.

Is that when Homie the Clown vows to kill his landlord, or crack connection?

Something like that?

tooge
squeaky cheeks

Jenson71
There's nothing fake about the psychological healing they can provide. I've used that homeopathic zicam oral spray stuff before. Pretty good.

loochy
03-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Is that when Homie the Clown vows to kill his landlord, or crack connection?

Something like that?

Homey don't play dat homeopathy game.

loochy
03-30-2011, 03:19 PM
There's nothing fake about the psychological healing they can provide. I've used that homeopathic zicam oral spray stuff before. Pretty good.

Well yeah, the placebo effect can be quite pronounced. But hey, if it works by those means, then go for it. I just have issues with manufacturers selling products with absolutely no active ingredient and people buy it like it's something more than water or cream or whatever supposed carrier or diluent is used.

Jenson71
03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Well yeah, the placebo effect can be quite pronounced. But hey, if it works by those means, then go for it. I just have issues with manufacturers selling products with absolutely no active ingredient and people buy it like it's something more than water or cream or whatever supposed carrier or diluent is used.

Isn't there usually some active ingredient? Like in the zicam stuff, zinc.

loochy
03-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Isn't there usually some active ingredient? Like in the zicam stuff, zinc.

By the definition of Homeopathic, there is an active ingredient listed, but many times it is so diluted that there is no relevant dose of active ingredient left.

However, I just looked up Zicam, and it is a 2x dilution, which means a 1:10 solution was diluted by a 1:10 ratio again, resulting in a 1:100 ratio of water to zinc gluconate. This is a much stronger concentration than I anticipated, so Zicam may be of some use after all. I guess they just used a homeopathic method in creating their product, so they call it homeopathic.

However, this goes against the general principle of homeopathy, which is to keep diluting until all original molecules of active ingredient are gone.

Always remember this: makers of homeopathic remedies are not required to show that that their products are either safe (which they usually are because they are just water) or effective...so beware of the snake oil.