PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff April Fools jokes

mlyonsd
03-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Heard a good one today on the radio.

Put a bouilion cube inside a shower head.

seclark
03-31-2011, 01:19 PM

i've dont that, but used skoal instead.
sec

BigRichard
03-31-2011, 01:21 PM

Last year we put a sign on the copier machines talling everyone that the new voice activation software had been installed. Just tell the copier your name and how many copies you would like. It was awsome listening to all the frustrated employees yelling at the machine. It even got one of the CEOs.

tooge
03-31-2011, 01:23 PM
use a rubber band to hold down the handle, and a toothpick to lock in the aim on the kitchen sink squirter. Anytime a person turns on the water, suprise. Just don't forget you did it and fall for your own prank.

Jewish Rabbi
03-31-2011, 01:25 PM
One time I didn't pull out as an April Fools joke. Joke was on me the next January.

rambleonthruthefog
03-31-2011, 01:32 PM
i knew i'd never be able to get my wife during the day. so i called her first thing april 1st at bout 1:30 a.m. and woke her up. told her i was in jail for a dwi coming home from bar. she woke up quick and didn't think it was funny. i did.

chasedude
03-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Last year we put a sign on the copier machines talling everyone that the new voice activation software had been installed. Just tell the copier your name and how many copies you would like. It was awsome listening to all the frustrated employees yelling at the machine. It even got one of the CEOs.
That's Fucking Hilarious! :LOL:LMAO

chasedude
03-31-2011, 01:37 PM
use a rubber band to hold down the handle, and a toothpick to lock in the aim on the kitchen sink squirter. Anytime a person turns on the water, suprise. Just don't forget you did it and fall for your own prank.

I've used masking tape and then used a colored marker to hide the color of the tape.

I've also love taking out the pins on a door and watching the reactions when the door falls away from them.

Simplex3
03-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Take the top two or three pairs of their underwear and sew one leg shut.

Use a toothpick to take about a 1/2 inch of toothpaste out of the tube, mix in a bunch of salt, then put as much back in as you can.

Fill the bristles of their toothbrush with liquid soap and let it dry.

mlyonsd
03-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Take the top two or three pairs of their underwear and sew one leg shut.

Use a toothpick to take about a 1/2 inch of toothpaste out of the tube, mix in a bunch of salt, then put as much back in as you can.

Fill the bristles of their toothbrush with liquid soap and let it dry.

My wife once had a tiny women's watch without a band that had an alarm. She sewed it into a pair of my underwear and set the timer for when I'd be at break with the group.

Yeah, real funny.

tooge
03-31-2011, 03:06 PM
My wife once had a tiny women's watch without a band that had an alarm. She sewed it into a pair of my underwear and set the timer for when I'd be at break with the group.

Yeah, real funny.

thats awesome

Rain Man
03-31-2011, 03:07 PM
At some point I'd like to get a group of people to act like cameramen and reporters and have a big towel-sized check for $10 million made. Then I'd go a random house and excitedly tell them that they've won our sweepstakes and everybody would be going crazy, and then I'd stop and point at the address on their house and say, "Wait a minute, I thought this was 960 Oak Street. Are you really 690 Oak Street?" And then leave.

Groves
03-31-2011, 03:24 PM
The standby at our house growing up was replacing the sugar on the table with salt. That taught me to use honey instead for sweetening those corn flakes.

My how times have changed. Can you imagine adding more sugar to a cereal today? Ha.

SuperChief
03-31-2011, 03:38 PM
My boss (who has a great sense of humor, thank Jeebus) has a wall in her office with several "artsy" type black and white photos of her family with the phrase "This is why I bought Life Insurance" written all fancy above it (we sell insurance). Tomorrow while she's on break, I'm going to put a bunch of pictures of me in place of the other pictures. We'll see how long until she notices.

Pants
03-31-2011, 03:44 PM
My boss (who has a great sense of humor, thank Jeebus) has a wall in her office with several "artsy" type black and white photos of her family with the phrase "This is why I bought Life Insurance" written all fancy above it (we sell insurance). Tomorrow while she's on break, I'm going to put a bunch of pictures of me in place of the other pictures. We'll see how long until she notices.

That's really good, man. LMAO

Gonzo
03-31-2011, 04:27 PM
A couple years ago, I super-glued every item on my boss' desk in place. I also put a remote alarm in his ceiling. The alarm made a faint beep and I'd only hit it twice a day. I had that thing up there for 6 months. It drove him fucking bonkers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
03-31-2011, 04:30 PM
A couple years ago, I super-glued every item on my boss' desk in place. I also put a remote alarm in his ceiling. The alarm made a faint beep and I'd only hit it twice a day. I had that thing up there for 6 months. It drove him ****ing bonkers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Didn't you lose that job?

just sayin...

"Burn"

Gonzo
03-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Didn't you lose that job?

just sayin...

"Burn"

I actually got promoted, then I lost that job a year later. Thanks for spiraling me back into a deep depression. I'll be calling in my old Xanax script shortly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
03-31-2011, 04:56 PM
I used to pull them on my son when he was young and would believe everything I said. One year I told him he was adopted. Good times.

Dave Lane
03-31-2011, 05:11 PM
I used to pull them on my son when he was young and would believe everything I said. One year I told him he was adopted. Good times.

I'm sure he was relieved.

Pants
03-31-2011, 05:18 PM
LMAO

That's just mean.

Bump
03-31-2011, 05:23 PM
I once got the worst fucking vodka in the entire world, called "Players Extreme" for like $3 a bottle. Poured them into a couple of Grey Goose bottles, brought them to a party and nobody knew why they were so damn hung over the next day

Sofa King
03-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I actually got promoted, then I lost that job a year later. Thanks for spiraling me back into a deep depression. I'll be calling in my old Xanax script shortly.
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry man. had to be done. you understand.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2011, 05:29 PM
I once got the worst fucking vodka in the entire world, called "Players Extreme" for like $3 a bottle. Poured them into a couple of Grey Goose bottles, brought them to a party and nobody knew why they were so damn hung over the next day

That's pretty good.

Rain Man
03-31-2011, 05:35 PM

Was he disappointed when he found out it was a joke?

Rain Man
03-31-2011, 05:37 PM
I still think the best prank I've seen is that one in the fail thread where they superimposed death standing behind people in the security camera of a convenience store. When people were standing in line, they'd look up at the security monitor and see death standing behind them with his sickle, and then they'd turn around and nothing was there. I laugh just thinking about that one.

HoneyBadger
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B3GDJoJiVb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mlyonsd
03-31-2011, 06:06 PM
We're going thru a Healthy Living program at the office where people are all trying to lose weight by eating right and exercising.

Maybe I'll bring in a couple large Casey's breakfast pizzas and set them out on the counter.

Bugeater
03-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Was he disappointed when he found out it was a joke?
Eh, he was so overjoyed about I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was a joke.

Toadkiller
03-31-2011, 06:46 PM
I did the copy machine voice activated last year as well, was so damn funny and good for an office. Print a sign from this site: http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/03/31/april-fools-day-prank-voice-activated-printers-copiers/

looks very authentic and works great, highly recommend this one.

Fire Me Boy!
03-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Take a screenshot of a coworkers desktop. Apply it as the background.

Hide all the icons.

Okie_Apparition
03-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Gold Bond Powder the toliet paper if you don't mind getting punched in the mouth.

Psyko Tek
03-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Take a screenshot of a coworkers desktop. Apply it as the background.

Hide all the icons.

did this one it's a blast and when you fix it they think you are a 'puter genious

Red Beans
03-31-2011, 08:50 PM
I once got the worst ****ing vodka in the entire world, called "Players Extreme" for like $3 a bottle. Poured them into a couple of Grey Goose bottles, brought them to a party and nobody knew why they were so damn hung over the next day

Is that actually a joke, or were you just being cheap? Sounds like something I would pull under the guise of hilarity but really in the name of cheap assery.

kysirsoze
03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Is that actually a joke, or were you just being cheap? Sounds like something I would pull under the guise of hilarity but really in the name of cheap assery.

Yeah, and a bad hangover isn't really a "prank" to me. That's kind of like that SNL sketch with Christopher Walken where he "pranked" that guy to death with a tire iron.

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoaft1UI.html

Frazod
03-31-2011, 09:11 PM
Not April's Fools related, but my best prank by far. Long read but viciously funny.

When I was stationed at Great Lakes, we were having a change of command ceremony. This is a very big deal in the military, and the executive officer was in charge of everything. He was a good guy, but he was also a twitchy, high-stress chain smoker, and in the days leading up to the ceremony was becoming both a nervous wreck and a giant pain in the ass. Anyway, one of my bosses was in charge of the cake - a huge, professionally decorated cake with command emblems and such. So he gets a call that the cake's ready, and asks me to help him go get it and take it to the officer's club. As we're leaving, the XO comes running up to us, almost screaming "DON'T DROP THE CAKE. BE CAREFUL WITH THE CAKE! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T HURT THE CAKE!!!!!!" So we go get the goddamn cake and take it to the club. On the way back to the office, we passed a vending machine in the stairwell. I spied a pack of twinkies, and that's when I got the idea.....

The cake officer, a lieutenant named Rob who was even more twisted than me, went along gleefully. We smashed the twinkies all over our hands, walked up to the XO, held out our hands and said "Is it too late to get another cake?"

:fire:

For a second I thought he was going to drop fucking dead. Eyes got as big as saucers, jaw hit the ground. He made some sort of gurgling noise before managing to say "What happened?" I wanted to run with it, but Rob had his career to think about and immediately pussed out and told him it was a joke.

In the end it was exactly the tension breaker the XO needed, and he calmed down after that. The ceremony went off without a hitch, the cake by all accounts was delicious, and I didn't get court-martialed. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm gonna tell my wife that congress just voted to amend the constitution and Sharia law was just implemented. Then I'm gonna get me a ball bat and beat the fuck out of her.

JOhn
04-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm gonna tell my wife that congress just voted to amend the constitution and Sharia law was just implemented. Then I'm gonna get me a ball bat and beat the **** out of her.

:spock:

Let me know how that turns out ROFL

Phobia
04-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Here was my favorite prank. http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116426

bevischief
04-01-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm gonna tell my wife that congress just voted to amend the constitution and Sharia law was just implemented. Then I'm gonna get me a ball bat and beat the **** out of her.

LMAO

Saulbadguy
04-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Here was my favorite prank. http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116426

Oh man, I had forgotten about that. Great thread.

siberian khatru
04-01-2011, 06:56 AM
I think this is the day to stay off the Internet. Lots of lame hoax posts/threads all over the place.

notorious
04-01-2011, 07:05 AM
Plastic wrap under the toilet seat is pure gold.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-01-2011, 07:55 AM
There's a large meteor headed for Earth !!!! Seriously !!!!

Hammock Parties
04-01-2011, 09:38 AM
ROFL

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9453/swholidayspecialbluray.jpg

morphius
04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
3D Monocle:
http://us.toshiba.com/spectacle

Hammock Parties
04-01-2011, 10:10 AM
This is a joke...spend $25 and get free lettuce and dressing.

https://secure.ewordofmouth.com/clientimages/145/aprilbunny.gif

Rasputin
04-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Growing up my brother put bicycle tracks across my chest, then I laid down on the growned. He ran inside hysterical telling mom he had ran over me. I laid there motionless for a few when she came out.

My dad wasn't to pleazed about this harmless "joke"..

Later that evening both of us had belt tracks across our butts.

The Franchise
04-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I always hate it when I have to lay down on the growned.

Rasputin
04-01-2011, 03:07 PM

ground.... got it yea that's not fun eyether

Chazno
04-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Girl I knew in college told her boyfriend she was pregnant. he was like, haha april fools. The she starts the waterworks saying that he doesn't want the baby and shit.... She held nothing back.

DMAC
04-01-2011, 03:40 PM
eyether

ROFL

SuperChief
04-01-2011, 04:29 PM

It took my boss several hours to notice. Neat. However, she likes the whole idea so much that she wants to keep them up there. One is of me picking my nose. Fuck.

Iowanian
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks CP.

I told brideowanian about the verbal command copier joke. She and a coworker implemented it....The results were astounding.

They watched at least 9 people shouting their ID numbers at the machine because it didn't work....and then the gravy.....the IT guy blew up..."who implemented this!? No One Consulted Me?!!!"

He stomped around for an hour, butthurt about the voice command not going through him.....and then went to see the big kahuna about it....who by that time knew of it and thought it was hilarious.

So, thank you CP for helping expose the mentally challenged IT guy from brideowanian's employment.

Rausch
04-02-2011, 09:40 AM

There's always that...

Hammock Parties
04-02-2011, 09:42 AM
US Army got in on the lulz.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JLFgwQ_laC0/TZC_DmNapoI/AAAAAAAAHUQ/kLcWL78jvKM/s640/tumblr_libpr0KDVY1qe1aeio1_500.jpg

Stetson hat to be new Army standard headgear

WASHINGTON, APRIL 1, 2011 -- In a fingertip-to-the-brim nod to its American frontier history, the Army is changing hats again - returning to the tumultuous days of the horse Cavalry in the wild west and adopting a dark blue Stetson as the official headgear for the current force of 1.1 million Soldiers.

"We figure the Stetson will be popular with the troops," said Sgt. Maj. Bob S. Stone, Army Uniform Board headgear task force president. "It's been a while since we have changed the headgear, so it's time. Plus a Stetson is functional and down right American."

But reminiscent of the controversial switch from the garrison cap to the black beret, the Army faces opposition from one community deeply opposed to losing its special identity with the Stetson - the Armor branch.

"Why in the heck are they doing to us what they did to the snake-eaters?" asked one officer familiar with the board's deliberations. "If you ain't Cav, you ain't ought to be wearing a Cav hat. That just ain't right."

But the sheer functionality of the wide-brimmed American-classic Stetson won over the majority of the board.

"You can keep the sun out of your eyes, the hat won't melt to your head on a sunny day, and female Soldiers can tuck long hair under a Stetson a lot easier than with the current beret," says Stone. "Plus we've already gone back to blue jackets for the service dress uniform. The Stetson actually completes the look."

The voting of the board fell along predicable lines, but was completed weeks ahead of schedule. In a surprise move representatives from Forts Bragg, Campbell and several undisclosed forward locations around the world pushed the vote for the Stetson to a head.

Representatives from various garrison activities and the Human Resources Command tried in vain to keep the beret, citing the cache it brings to wearers as well as practicality. According a dissenting member, "at least you can fold a beret and put it in your pocket. Where are you going to put your ten-gallon hat in your cubicle?"

The beret is not completely leaving the Army inventory, as communities who previously wore berets will return to or keep their traditional colors of maroon (airborne), black (Ranger) and green (Special Forces). Additionally Rangers will be allowed to keep the tan beret for use in desert climates. "We've at least earned that, for all grief we took in losing the black beret in the last go-round," said one unidentified tab-wearing board member.

Stone refused to address rumors that the Army Uniform Board will next consider adoption of a black western-style or 'cowboy' boot to replace the current inventory of black low quarters for wear with the Army Service Uniform. Sources expect that if the board moves toward boots, the Armor community will likely push for the return of cavalry-use-only jodhpurs and spurs, as a concession for having lost its prior if informal and exclusive right to wear a Stetson.

There will be some restrictions on wear. In a nod to other dress blue uniform traditions, general officer Stetsons will be black and must have a completely flat brim. All other wearers of dark blue Stetsons will be allowed any combination of opposing but matching curls of the side brims, up-to-twenty-degrees up or down. However no single-side flapping of any portion of the brim will be allowed.

The Army's official adoption date of the Stetson will be April Fool's Day, 2012.

wazu
04-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah, and a bad hangover isn't really a "prank" to me. That's kind of like that SNL sketch with Christopher Walken where he "pranked" that guy to death with a tire iron.

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoaft1UI.html

This is awesome.

Rausch
04-02-2011, 09:44 AM
This is awesome.

Shame I missed it.

It's a 404 now...

acesn8s
04-02-2011, 04:42 PM
I took quotes from another thread and put them into a thread of their own to make it seem like I was ranting about the original thread. It was a long read but the multitude of posters pissed off in the original thread made it sound like I did not take things well.

Gonzo
04-02-2011, 05:13 PM
I took quotes from another thread and put them into a thread of their own to make it seem like I was ranting about the original thread. It was a long read but the multitude of posters pissed off in the original thread made it sound like I did not take things well.
LMAO

I know. I was like, WTF guys, don't you recognize your own god-damned posts???

I can't believe so many of them fell for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
04-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Someone tired to ban me...ROFL

Phobia
04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Someone tired to ban me...ROFL

No. It was the April Fools joke. There was a banning poll and a special feature took the viewer's name and inserted into the poll to make it look like you were about to be banned.

bevischief
04-02-2011, 07:26 PM
No. It was the April Fools joke. There was a banning poll and a special feature took the viewer's name and inserted into the poll to make it look like you were about to be banned.

I know that and I needed that to help me make thru this week.LMAO
Glad to see it got so many pages...:LOL:

acesn8s
04-02-2011, 10:30 PM
LMAO

I know. I was like, WTF guys, don't you recognize your own god-damned posts???

I can't believe so many of them fell for it.
Posted via Mobile DeviceThat was my thought as well.

acesn8s
04-02-2011, 10:32 PM
No. It was the April Fools joke. There was a banning poll and a special feature took the viewer's name and inserted into the poll to make it look like you were about to be banned.Is your sarcasm meter turned on?

johnny961
04-03-2011, 12:02 AM

I noticed this when I unwittingly logged in last night. It took a minute to click as to exactly WTF was going on. Thats when I went with it and voted to ban myself. I also noticed that you was everybody for awhile. Along with a few threads and posts that somehow got my name attached to them that I didn't make. Kudos to the mods for the entertainment. Oh, then the epic meltdown.