PDA

View Full Version : Life Maryland man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat

Deberg_1990
04-07-2011, 10:02 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?hpt=T2

Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.

There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

Police do not suspect that the victim was specifically targeted, but that the incident was a random prank, Donnelly said. They have not received reports of glue-laden toilet seats since.

Sofa King
04-07-2011, 10:03 AM
I've heard of this before.

Cruel prank.

RealSNR
04-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Sounds like someone got butt hurt

loochy
04-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Boy, this country sure is going down the crapper

Hydrae
04-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I do everything I can to avoid taking a shit in a public bathroom. No way I would sit on a toilet in Walmart.

Rooster
04-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Bare ass on a Wal-mart crapper? Yikes

loochy
04-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Didn't this man LOOK at the toilet before he sat down?! It's a good idea to look at the seat in a public bathroom before you sit down...people seem to enjoy peeing and pooping on them, especially at walmart.

You'd think he'd see some kind of wet, shiny substance on the rim and he'd say "oh I don't want to sit in that."

Frazod
04-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Didn't this man LOOK at the toilet before he sat down?! It's a good idea to look at the seat in a public bathroom before you sit down...people seem to enjoy peeing and pooping on them, especially at walmart.

You'd think he'd see some kind of wet, shiny substance on the rim and he'd say "oh I don't want to sit in that."

THIS. Seriously. And since the type of glues that wouldn't necessarily be visable tend to dry instantly, surely there had to be some sort of visable goo on the seat. Did he just not notice? Not care? Did he think, perhaps, "there's some sort of clear goo all over the toilet seat - I bet it'll be good for my skin"?

:shake:

BigCatDaddy
04-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Didn't someone do this themselves before and tried to sue the store?

wazu
04-07-2011, 10:20 AM

Or, after you sat on it you might think, "hmm...why is this seat all slimy? I think I'll stand up immediately rather than just go with it and find out after I'm finished."

Molitoth
04-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Wal-mart? cmon, of all places... that would be the most necessary for an ass-gasket.

JBucc
04-07-2011, 10:22 AM
The last time I took a crap in a store was at kmart and they had toilet seat covers. I'd never crap in a public bathroom without one unless I was about to shit my pants, even then I'd cover it with tp or hover.

-King-
04-07-2011, 10:23 AM
And I am justified once again in my decision to never use public restrooms when I have to shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

BIG_DADDY
04-07-2011, 10:26 AM
That should be a felony

Otter
04-07-2011, 10:30 AM
I do everything I can to avoid taking a shit in a public bathroom. No way I would sit on a toilet in Walmart.

Me too but shitting my pants isn't one of the alternatives. :D

Deberg_1990
04-07-2011, 10:31 AM
[url]It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

I wonder how they removed it and what kind of glue it was?

LiveSteam
04-07-2011, 10:33 AM
The last time I took a crap in a store was at kmart and they had toilet seat covers. I'd never crap in a public bathroom without one unless I was about to shit my pants, even then I'd cover it with tp or hover.

ROFL & :thumb:

Rooster
04-07-2011, 10:35 AM

If it was Gorilla glue the guys ass is still stuck to the seat.

tooge
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
we did something similar in college in the dorm crappers. We used silver nitrate stolen from chem lab. it doesn't harm you at all, but turns skin absolutely ink black. We called it black assin people.

Pitt Gorilla
04-07-2011, 11:26 AM
I do everything I can to avoid taking a shit in a public bathroom. No way I would sit on a toilet in Walmart.This. I'm not saying the guy got what he deserved, but man, who poops at Wal-Mart?

dred
04-07-2011, 12:02 PM

I've always heard that fingernail polish remover is the best thing to use for unsticking yourself with superglue.

well, if in fact it was superglue.

Alton deFlat
04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
This. I'm not saying the guy got what he deserved, but man, who poops at Wal-Mart?

Only in extreme cases, and I mean about ready to explode.

Deberg_1990
04-07-2011, 12:10 PM
This. I'm not saying the guy got what he deserved, but man, who poops at Wal-Mart?

heh, sometimes you cant wait......just sayin..

The worst is when there are like 4 or 5 stalls and they all are clogged with various forms of diarrhea and excrement.

seclark
04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
I've always heard that fingernail polish remover is the best thing to use for unsticking yourself with superglue.

well, if in fact it was superglue.

yep ...acetone.
dries the skin out something awful though. bet the guy's rubbing his ass down w/skin lotion, now.
sec

Buddy Rich
04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
yep ...acetone.
dries the skin out something awful though. bet the guy's rubbing his ass down w/skin lotion, now.
sec

thanks for the boner.

Iowanian
04-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Here is my question.

Superglue dries fast......how in the hell did someone else put glue on that seat and get out of the way in time for him to sit down while it was still wet?

allen_kcCard
04-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Here is my question.

Superglue dries fast......how in the hell did someone else put glue on that seat and get out of the way in time for him to sit down while it was still wet?

My assumtion was that they layed it on thick, so that the glue might film over, but still have enough there that it will be wet underneath. When ass hits the seat the glue bead will break and ass will start becoming one with it.

Rooster
04-07-2011, 12:30 PM
thanks for the boner.

ROFLROFL

BigCatDaddy
04-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Looks like we might have a serial gluer on our hands.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9911744/

seclark
04-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Here is my question.

might not have been just superglue...those fiberglass repair kits come w/a mix and a tube of "hardening agent" that you add before applying.

one time i mixed up a batch and poured the whole tube in, then read the directions that said to only add 3 or 4 drops. got that shit all over my hands, and couldn't get it off. tried everything in the house(except nail polish remover:banghead:). wound up setting off some kind of chemical reaction and my hands started burning like hell. i was the only one at home, so i jumped in the truck and headed for the emergency room, pretty much steering w/my wrists. stopped once at a house on the way to use their hose to water down my burning hands. their f@cking dog bit me.

made it to the e.r. and they poured nail polish remover over my hands while i rubbed them together. got that shit off, but they were burned pretty bad.

not a good time.
sec

bevischief
04-07-2011, 12:56 PM
alright who did it?

DaFace
04-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Ouch. I do wonder how you manage to sit and not notice that your ass is at least mildly wet though.

DaFace
04-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Looks like we might have a serial gluer on our hands.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9911744/

That's just dumb. I despise our litigious society.

Otter
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
BOULDER, Colo. Home Depot was sued by a shopper who claims he got stuck to a restroom toilet seat because a prankster had smeared it with glue.

Bob Dougherty, 57, accused employees of ignoring his cries for help for about 15 minutes because they thought he was kidding.

They left me there, going through all that stress, Dougherty told The (Boulder) Daily Camera. They just let me rot.

The lawsuit, filed Friday, said Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery and thought he was having a heart attack when he got stuck at the Louisville store on the day before Halloween 2003. A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk by radio, but the head clerk believed it to be a hoax, the lawsuit said.

Home Depot spokeswoman Kathryn Gallagher said she could not comment on pending litigation.

The lawsuit said store officials called for an ambulance after about 15 minutes. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, and as they wheeled the “frightened and humiliated Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.

The lawsuit said the toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions.

This is not Home Depot’s fault, he said. But I am blaming them for letting me hang in there and just ignoring me.

It took all of 15 minutes for someone to crawl under his locked stall door before he could rot? This bitch needs to be dropped off in the Canadian Rockies with pouch of deer jerky and a pocked knife.

Give ya something to cry about.

Rooster
04-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Elkton, Maryland Police Department has reported they have determined a person of interest. If you have any information to the whereabouts of this man please call Crime Stoppers.

Ugly Duck
04-07-2011, 01:26 PM
When using public facilities...... Always Protect-O your Butt-O

http://users.erols.com/napier.interport/pullup.jpg

Valiant
04-07-2011, 01:29 PM
That should be a felony

Felonous laughter.

Rausch
04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
When using public facilities...... Always Protect-O your Butt-O

http://users.erols.com/napier.interport/pullup.jpg

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/topics/Irony.png

Chiefnj2
04-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Here is my question.

Maybe they used Elmers and he read a few newspapers while enjoying the roominess of the Walmart stall.

Chief Pote
04-07-2011, 02:11 PM
thanks for the boner.

ROFL You sick fucker.....ROFL

crazychiefsfan
04-07-2011, 02:26 PM

LOL he called the shit poop :LOL:

Fish
04-07-2011, 02:36 PM
might not have been just superglue...those fiberglass repair kits come w/a mix and a tube of "hardening agent" that you add before applying.

one time i mixed up a batch and poured the whole tube in, then read the directions that said to only add 3 or 4 drops. got that shit all over my hands, and couldn't get it off. tried everything in the house(except nail polish remover:banghead:). wound up setting off some kind of chemical reaction and my hands started burning like hell. i was the only one at home, so i jumped in the truck and headed for the emergency room, pretty much steering w/my wrists. stopped once at a house on the way to use their hose to water down my burning hands. their f@cking dog bit me.

made it to the e.r. and they poured nail polish remover over my hands while i rubbed them together. got that shit off, but they were burned pretty bad.

not a good time.
sec

At least you didn't take advantage of the situation and try to masturbate with the glue on your hands.... that would have been my downfall....

bevischief
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Dumbas@ wipe down the seat before sitting down or use the paper... Either way... ROFL

seclark
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
At least you didn't take advantage of the situation and try to masturbate with the glue on your hands.... that would have been my downfall....

LMAO that's about the only thing that went my way that afternoon.
sec

BigCatDaddy
04-07-2011, 02:45 PM
How cool to put super glue in someones blow up doll, huh?

Rooster
04-07-2011, 02:47 PM
How cool to put super glue in someones blow up doll, huh?

I think if someone is ****ing a blow up doll they have enough problems. Just leave them alone. :)

bevischief
04-07-2011, 02:51 PM
You would think that the seat being wet would set off alarms...

Valiant
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I think if someone is ****ing a blow up doll they have enough problems. Just leave them alone. :)

Lol. My buddy is married to a crazy women imo. I saw on drunkenstepfather someone is selling miley cyrus blowup dollas, three achey breaky holes listed on the box. So want to buy that and stash it his wifes closet. But she would probably divorce him for it. Would be hella funny though.

teedubya
04-07-2011, 03:54 PM

Exactly. Who the fuck doesn't LOOK at the seat prior to shitting. I always cover the seat with toilet paper or something, if I must go in a public restroom.

Spott
04-07-2011, 04:40 PM

Me either. That's why I use their sink.

Mama Hip Rockets
04-07-2011, 05:01 PM

ROFL

Jenson71
04-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Some funny stuff in this thread.

HotRoute
04-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Funny thing about this is the guy was using the handicap stall and was perfectly healthy...

Justice had been served!

cabletech94
04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
always, always hover in the public restrooms.

strengthens your glutes,

saves the humiliations.

just sayin.

CHENZ A!
04-07-2011, 07:37 PM
I hope this dude had something to read at least.

I don't know how some people can say that they NEVER shit in public though. I mean it's not like I enjoy it, and I try to avoid it a all costs, but if it's either that or being in physical pain, or shitting myself... I'll find a way, and I'm a big fucking germiphobe.

One time my boy dropped a deuce at Buzzard Beach. Couldn't fucking believe it. That is the absolute nastiest fucking bathroom in the entire world, and it doesn't even have a door. LMAO I know Tea Drops was closed, but man, go ANYWHERE but there. :shake:

-King-
04-07-2011, 07:41 PM
I hope this dude had something to read at least.

I don't know how some people can say that they NEVER shit in public though. I mean it's not like I enjoy it, and I try to avoid it a all costs, but if it's either that or being in physical pain, or shitting myself... I'll find a way, and I'm a big fucking germiphobe.

One time my boy dropped a deuce at Buzzard Beach. Couldn't fucking believe it. That is the absolute nastiest fucking bathroom in the entire world, and it doesn't even have a door. LMAO I know Tea Drops was closed, but man, go ANYWHERE but there. :shake:

I really don't think I have. Ever since like 3rd grade elementary school. Thats when I saw someone had taken a shit everywhere EXCEPT for inside the toilet. I swore off public shitting from that point on.

cdcox
04-07-2011, 08:02 PM
I take a couple dumps a day at work, which is essentially a public restroom. Really pisses me off when someone pees on the rim or scatters 3 or 4 pubes around (who sheds that much???). I always look and wipe with toilet paper if there is any visible material or if I have any doubts. But once I've done that, I don't give a second thought about sitting down. I mean, it's my ass.

milkman
04-07-2011, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't want to have been the medical personnel that had to get that guy's ass unglued.

There's no way the dumbass could have wiped.

CHENZ A!
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
I take a couple dumps a day at work, which is essentially a public restroom. Really pisses me off when someone pees on the rim or scatters 3 or 4 pubes around (who sheds that much???). I always look and wipe with toilet paper if there is any visible material or if I have any doubts. But once I've done that, I don't give a second thought about sitting down. I mean, it's my ass.

My restroom at work is the same way, it's generally pretty clean though. It's a one seater, and we have cleaning supplies under the sink. EVERY time before I sit down, I spray the seat with the Clorox cleaner stuff and wipe it with paper towels. Never can be too careful.

cdcox
04-07-2011, 08:45 PM
My restroom at work is the same way, it's generally pretty clean though. It's a one seater, and we have cleaning supplies under the sink. EVERY time before I sit down, I spray the seat with the Clorox cleaner stuff and wipe it with paper towels. Never can be too careful.

Mine gets used by college students. About once a week I'll have to wipe it down extra good. But I'm pretty sure I won't catch any diseases by sitting on a seat after I've wiped it down.

CHENZ A!
04-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Mine gets used by college students. About once a week I'll have to wipe it down extra good. But I'm pretty sure I won't catch any diseases by sitting on a seat after I've wiped it down.

Oh I'm aware it's excessive on my part. But it does give me peace of mind.

CHENZ A!
04-07-2011, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't want to have been the medical personnel that had to get that guy's ass unglued.

There's no way the dumbass could have wiped.

Wait, since when do you have to be able to stand up to wipe? ROFL

milkman
04-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Wait, since when do you have to be able to stand up to wipe? ROFL

His ass was glued to the seat.

How's he getting to it to wipe?

Between his legs?

Awfully tough, since they're probably glued as well.

-King-
04-07-2011, 09:19 PM
:spock: A couple a day? I take like one or two a week. Shit, sometimes I go a week without one.

cdcox
04-07-2011, 09:25 PM
:spock: A couple a day? I take like one or two a week. Shit, sometimes I go a week without one.

I like to travel light.

Oh Snap
04-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Just another reason why I put toilet paper down on the seat before I use a public toilet.

Phobia
04-08-2011, 12:27 AM

This is probably for another thread or something.... I'd venture when a colon has been stretched like yours, you can go a week or more.

Like Seedy, I dump at least twice a day - sometimes 3-4x depending on what I enjoyed the previous evening.

WV
04-08-2011, 02:01 AM

I would be one miserable bastard if this were true! Hell sometimes I don't make it through a meal before I have to go and wouldn't want to trade.

big nasty kcnut
04-08-2011, 02:08 AM
Taking a shit for me is good but looking for a way heal myself from the kidney stone.

Chief Pote
04-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Taking a shit for me is good but looking for a way heal myself from the kidney stone.

Dude, those ****ers are a serious pain.

CHENZ A!
04-08-2011, 08:18 AM

Go see a doctor man.

loochy
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM

Dude, you really need to work on speeding up your metabolism then.

loochy
04-08-2011, 08:28 AM

Did you pass it or do you have more? Go to the doctor and have them try to pulverize those things before you pass them. Yeesh.

Rooster
04-08-2011, 08:33 AM

Damn dude. That doesn't sound healthy at all.