PDA

View Full Version : Life 6pm.com sight

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I would like to give a shout out to whoever reccommended that 6PM.com sight. Just got me some new treads.

Hammock Parties
04-09-2011, 05:43 PM
those are real queer

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 05:54 PM
those are real queer

Handmade, leather. I think they look sharp. I usually do the Jordans but I gotta tell you, the last ones are just falling apart. I've only had them 6 months.

Reaper16
04-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Sight? Fucking really?

kstater
04-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Sight? Fucking really?

That's the manly way to spell it.

Hammock Parties
04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Handmade, leather. I think they look sharp. I usually do the Jordons but I gotta tell you, the last ones are just falling apart. I've only had them 6 months.

"Jordons" are also queer, especially for 50-year old white guys.

Valiant
04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
If it was from the find me these shoes thread, it might be me.. I tend to buy most of my retro kicks from there.. Got me some sweet sky blue shoes to go with my royals jersey.. love that site..

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 06:35 PM
If it was from the find me these shoes thread, it might be me.. I tend to buy most of my retro kicks from there.. Got me some sweet sky blue shoes to go with my royals jersey.. love that site..

BTW, the most comfortable kick ass sweats pants on the planet are Sugoi. They are really expensive but like 4 years ago I got a chance to pick some up at $30 a pop. I gave two away as gifts and have worn 2 pair a year for the last 4 years. They breath, stretch, look sharp and are very durable. They quit making them for awhile and brought them back recently. When they have a big sale I will probably pick up another 10 pairs. Wow, they are on sale now. :hmmm:

Gonzo
04-09-2011, 06:38 PM
"Jordons" are also queer, especially for 50-year old white guys.

Those are "Wiggity-wiggity-wack boooyyyeeeeeee."
Posted via Mobile Device

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Those are "Wiggity-wiggity-wack boooyyyeeeeeee."
Posted via Mobile Device

Some of the Jordans look lame to me but some are pretty sharp, like these.

Thig Lyfe
04-09-2011, 06:51 PM
You guys heard of this Pandora websight???

Gonzo
04-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Some of the Jordons look lame to me but some are pretty sharp, like these.

I wouldn't know, really. I either wear military-style boots for work, hiking boots for home or hunting boots for everything else.
I haven't worn tennis-shoes for anything besides sports or work-outs since high school.
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
04-09-2011, 07:00 PM
http://smileystuff.us/generators/spray/download/919720622.gif

Otter
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I use shoebuy.com

Shoes and t-shirts and the two clothes items I'll buy online.

pr_capone
04-09-2011, 07:04 PM

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 07:04 PM
LMAO Indeed

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 07:05 PM

NICE

Shaid
04-09-2011, 08:06 PM
I got a few pairs of shoes from there as well a few weeks back. Nice prices.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:45 PM
I got a few pairs of shoes from there as well a few weeks back. Nice prices.

The fact that Clay thinks they're gay and Reaper hates them lets me know I am on the right track. I forwarded the shoes and the sweats to some of my trainer buddies that opened their own club and loved them. There isn't enough I can say about those sugoi pants I posted. If you work out just buy them. BTW, love the looks of these Jordans.

Reaper16
04-09-2011, 10:46 PM
The fact that Clay thinks they're gay and Reaper hates them lets me know I am on the right track. I forwarded the shoes and the sweats to some of my trainer buddies that opened their own club and loved them. There isn't enough I can say about those sugoi pants I posted. If you work out just buy them. BTW, love the looks of these Jordans.
How do you know I hate them? I didn't make a single post about them!

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:50 PM
How do you know I hate them? I didn't make a single post about them!

Maybe I was reading more into your last post.

Reaper16
04-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Maybe I was reading more into your last post.
Nah, that was just me being incredulous that you didn't use the correct word ("site").

I dislike those shoes, though. :D Except for the gumsoles. For that matter, I dislike the three Jordans that you posted. I'm a guy who loves Jordans, but not the weird hybrid models that Jordan Brand has been putting out lately. Give me any of the first 17 or so Jordan models any day.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Nah, that was just me being incredulous that you didn't use the correct word ("site").

I dislike those shoes, though. :D Except for the gumsoles. For that matter, I dislike the three Jordans that you posted. I'm a guy who loves Jordans, but not the weird hybrid models that Jordan Brand has been putting out lately. Give me any of the first 17 or so Jordan models any day.

The pair I posted kind of remind me of the otomix weight lifting shoes I used to have but better looking. I couldn't believe how many people asked me where I got those. This pair of hypnosis are supposed to be the most comfortable shoes ever. I am just glad they had them in a size 12.

I had the very first pair of Jordans. I like the clean look without all the goofy stuff on them. I am seriously thinking of ordering that last pair I posted. I can get them for $80.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Some of the Jordans look lame to me but some are pretty sharp, like these.

Those are incredibly fucking stupid on a 50-year old man such as yourself.

They are for black teenagers and wiggers.

I bet they will be stylin' with your ripped jeans and $~AFFLICTION~$ t-shirt, though.

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Those are incredibly ****ing stupid on a 50-year old man such as yourself.

They are for black teenagers and wiggers.

I bet they will be stylin' with your ripped jeans and $~AFFLICTION~$ t-shirt, though.

You're stupid dude. Go kill yourself.

Otter
04-10-2011, 12:30 AM

No shit.

And not trying to start a fight with you Reaper but I've seen some of your shoe pics. It's not exactly what the old school dons would be wearing.

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 12:39 AM
No shit.

And not trying to start a fight with you Reaper but I've seen some of your shoe pics. It's not exactly what the old school dons would be wearing.

When it comes to the athletic shit I spent my whole life doing athletics. Hell even at my age I am doing pickup games at the gym with college guys and will continue to as long as the knees hold out. The Jordans I have picked have been good shoes and get comments all the time. The last person I am going to listen to about what's hip is some fat kid who can't get laid that thinks that Jordans are for wiggers.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 12:44 AM
The fact that you are so proud of your clothing "getting comments..."

LMAO

That's gayer than anything I've ever posted. It's like something the dumb whores on my facebook post.

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 12:51 AM
The fact that you are so proud of your clothing "getting comments..."

LMAO

That's gayer than anything I've ever posted. It's like something the dumb whores on my facebook post.

If I was single even at my age I have many options. You are young and single and can't even get laid. Just another Satuday night in your moms basement all angry at women and trying desperately to talk some smack online because you have no life and no self esteem. Just go away dude. I could care less what you think about me.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Just go away dude. I could care less what you think about me.

So you care, perhaps, a great deal?

Why don't you get some nice normal old-man shoes? You are not young and hip, no matter what you wear. Embrace your old age. Men 10 years your junior would not be caught dead in air jordans...christ...I'm embarrassed for you.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Here is a man's sneaker:

http://www.asicsshoesoutlets.com/UploadFiles/asicsshoesoutlets/Product/OriginalThumbnail/asics-mens-gt-2150-185.jpg

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Here is a man's sneaker:

http://www.asicsshoesoutlets.com/UploadFiles/asicsshoesoutlets/Product/OriginalThumbnail/asics-mens-gt-2150-185.jpg

That's a running shoe dipshit. I said I needed new basketball shoes. No I don't expect you to know the difference. The very fact that you are trying to attach your masculinity to a pair of shoes is humorous.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 01:15 AM
So you wear those just to play basketball in?

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 01:34 AM
So you wear those just to play basketball in?

Mostly. The shoes I posted to start this thread will be my regular workout and walk around in my sweats shoes. My running shoes are New Balance. They are OK at best.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2011, 01:46 AM
I thought you were walking around the mall in that shit.