PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Question about the draft.

Direckshun
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Even at this late hour in Draft season, we simply have no idea who Pioli wants. None. Nobody.

It was different when we were picking 3rd and 5th. Now we’re picking 21st, and we have simply no clue. I counted 20 different players it could realistically be.

Does that enhance the Draft process for you folks? Or does it frustrate it?

Bewbies
04-12-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm not as excited this year as I have been in the past, but I consider it a fair trade because I was much more interested in the season we had.

GordonGekko
04-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Even at this late hour in Draft season, we simply have no idea who Pioli wants. None. Nobody.

It was different when we were picking 3rd and...

Pretty sure no one, NO ONE, saw the TJack pick @ 3. It was very Raideresque.

BryanBusby
04-12-2011, 01:58 AM

I don't think Tyson Jackson ran a 4.3 40.

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 02:10 AM
We didn't know we were taking Berry last year, either. This front office is impossible to read.

Direckshun
04-12-2011, 02:17 AM

Gosselin called it.

Direckshun
04-12-2011, 02:18 AM
We didn't know we were taking Berry last year, either. This front office is impossible to read.

When we were at #5 overall, we could have picked from... what, 4 possible players?

Now we're at 21. There are 20 players this team could conceivably pick.

I was just wondering, anyway. No one's answered the question and a couple are implying the premise of my question is stupid.

As the world turns on CP.

BigRock
04-12-2011, 02:28 AM
When you pick high, people get tend to get fixated on one or two guys. Picking in the 20's, there's a handful of players who I'd have no problem taking. Obviously that pool will shrink as some are taken ahead of us, but there should still be at least 3 or 4 of them available.

They would have to try to fuck it up.