PDA

View Full Version : Football Draft day parties?

Titty Meat
04-12-2011, 10:32 AM
First of all is there even a draft this year? There seems to be zero hype. Since theres a lockout can the Chiefs even have the annual draft day party at Arrowhead? And my other question is has anyone in the KC area heard of anywhere thats doing something for the draft? I know in the past BWW used to throw a little event together.

Saulbadguy
04-12-2011, 10:33 AM
I know in the past BWW used to throw a little event together.
Sounds awesome. We could stay for the UFC fights afterwards, bro.

Priest31kc
04-12-2011, 10:35 AM
It does seem the draft is not as hyped as previous years...for whatever reason. I know Im not AS excited about it as previous years, and I dont really know why.

Titty Meat
04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Sounds awesome. We could stay for the UFC fights afterwards, bro.

Cool hold up let me get my discounted pink shirt at the Dillards in Manhattan then i'll drive over to Lawrence and meet ya bruh.

Rain Man
04-12-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm having a draft party, but in the spirit of the times I'm locking out all my guests.

Saulbadguy
04-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Cool hold up let me get my discounted pink shirt at the Dillards in Manhattan then i'll drive over to Lawrence and meet ya bruh.

Awesome, Lawrence has the best BWW. They always show UFC on all the TV's, none of that pussy baseball or NBA bullshit. If we meet up for the late rounds we can catch the tail end of the NASCAR races.

sedated
04-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think the lack of draft party excitement has to do with the lockout, it has more to do with how its broken up and starts on a Thursday night now.

Fish
04-12-2011, 11:10 AM
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 375pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;">Buy your "tickets" now.... LOL...

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> http://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/kansas%20city%20chiefs/email/2011_DRAFT_DAY_PARTY.JPG

Dear Mr. Awesomesauce,

Join the Kansas City Chiefs at their annual Draft Day Party on Thursday, April 28th at the North Club in Arrowhead Stadium. The NFL Draft serves as the centerpiece of the offseason, with teams building their roster for the future with young talent.

Fans can enjoy local draft coverage with "Voice of the Chiefs" Mitch Holthus of the Chiefs Radio Network, Chiefs Insider Josh Looney and Soren Petro of Sports Radio 810 WHB. Special appearances will be made by Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt, General Manager Scott Pioli, Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach Bill Muir and Defensive Coordinator Romeo Crennel.

Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. (CT) with the draft beginning at 7:00 p.m. (CT) live from New York City, with the Chiefs scheduled to make the 21st overall selection.

The draft party will include tours of the stadium, the unique opportunity to watch draft coverage in-stadium on the ArrowVision video boards, your chance to meet and greet Chiefs alumni players as well as enjoy special appearances by the Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf.

Don't miss the excitement of the Chiefs 2011 Draft Day Party sponsored by the VFW Foundation and Kansas City Southern Lines.
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 28th at 10:00 a.m. to purchase tickets CLICK HERE (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEwMjYzMjImbWVzc2FnZWlkPTEwNDE5MjImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0xMjI3NDc zMTA2JmVtYWlsaWQ9ZmlzaGJhY2tuQHVta2MuZWR1JnVzZXJpZD04NjAxOTEzNjcmZXh0cmE9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy50aWNrZXR tYXN0ZXIuY29tL2V2ZW50LzA2MDA0NjU2QzdDQkQ3NEE=), call 800-745-3000, or visit the Arrowhead Stadium Box Office. Tickets sold through Ticketmaster are subject to a service charge.

What: Chiefs 2011 Draft Day Party
When: Thursday, April 28th
Time: Doors open at 6:00 p.m., draft begins at 7:00 p.m.
Location: North Club at Arrowhead Stadium. Use the Founder's Plaza to access the North Club.

Tickets:
$15 General Admission in advance or $18 at the door
$85 Red Zone VIP seating
$10 kids under 12 years of age
Kids 2 and under are free

Red Zone VIP Seating: For those seeking VIP Treatment, the Chiefs are offering exclusive reserved "Red Zone VIP Seating." You will have VIP seating throughout the event with wait staff to take care of your party's drink needs. VIP seats can be purchased for $85 each and includes a complimentary buffet, three (3) complimentary drinks (water, soda or beer) and a Draft Day gift.

Parking: Lot M (Between Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums)
For More Information: Call (816) 920-4832 or visit www.kcchiefs.com (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEwMjYzMjImbWVzc2FnZWlkPTEwNDE5MjImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0xMjI3NDc zMTA2JmVtYWlsaWQ9ZmlzaGJhY2tuQHVta2MuZWR1JnVzZXJpZD04NjAxOTEzNjcmZXh0cmE9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5rY2NoaWV mcy5jb20v).

This email was sent to you by the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club at One Arrowhead Dr. Kansas City, Missouri 64129.
Manage (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/mm_edit_email_prefs.htmI?l=EN&team=chiefs&t=EP&ID=aafaafdafiafcagcagbageafh) your email preferences or Unsubscribe (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/mm_edit_email_prefs.htmI?l=EN&team=chiefs&t=EP&ID=aafaafdafiafcagcagbageafh) from this email advertisement.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Titty Meat
04-12-2011, 11:11 AM
I don't think the lack of draft party excitement has to do with the lockout, it has more to do with how its broken up and starts on a Thursday night now.

I dunno maybe it's because I knew we had a chance at drafting Berry but last years draft party was fucking cool Thursday/Friday.