PDA

View Full Version : Poop Hearing the bathroom exhaust fan turning on has a Pavlovian Effect

Buck
04-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Every time I hear it I feel like I have to take a dump.

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Trying to keep the board moving in gochiefs' absence?

JD10367
04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
As a kid, I remember making fun of my mom 'cause, if we were out and headed home, the closer she got to the house (and the bathroom) the more she had to pee. I thought that was weird. Now, as an adult, I know the feeling. I only use my bathroom in work, because the commode has enough suction power to take down a chihuahua. As the elevator approaches the top floor, I feel my sphincter tighten. As I get off the elevator and head towards the door, I feel the dreaded "crab-walk quick-step" coming on. By the time the bathroom door's in sight, I'm running for it with cheeks a-squeezin'.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM
As a kid, I remember making fun of my mom 'cause, if we were out and headed home, the closer she got to the house (and the bathroom) the more she had to pee. I thought that was weird. Now, as an adult, I know the feeling. I only use my bathroom in work, because the commode has enough suction power to take down a chihuahua. As the elevator approaches the top floor, I feel my sphincter tighten. As I get off the elevator and head towards the door, I feel the dreaded "crab-walk quick-step" coming on. By the time the bathroom door's in sight, I'm running for it with cheeks a-squeezin'.

I'm kind of the same way. It's not an intentional thing, but I have a pretty regular routine after I get to work. I'll go all weekend without a single session, but Monday morning comes...

Buck
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Trying to keep the board moving in gochiefs' absence?
Yes

I know that feeling too.

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm extremely regular. Get up. Eat. Poop. Same every day, whether I get up at 6 am or noon.

I can't remember the last time I was constipated (jinxed myself for sure....) although there will be days where I'll dump 3 or 4 times for some random reason.

JD10367
04-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm extremely regular. Get up. Eat. Poop. Same every day, whether I get up at 6 am or noon.

I can't remember the last time I was constipated (jinxed myself for sure....) although there will be days where I'll dump 3 or 4 times for some random reason.

I don't know if there's a correlation between "number of dumps" and "pressure to take one". I'm sure there's been a dump poll on this board at some point, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Me, I'm a 24- or 48-hour guy: depending upon how much I'm pigging out, it's either 1-day or 2-day intervals. But that doesn't seem to make much difference in the urgency department.

Buck

Some days I don't poop, but when I do poop it always happens like this.

Small poop, solid in consistency.

20 minutes later, another poop, very watery.

Every fucking time.

JD10367

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Yo quiero Taco Bell!Actually I think it has more to do with pigging out, as you mentioned above.

I've really got to get my eating under control. Running is an insane chore right now.

milkman
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Pavlovian effect?

I just think you're full of shit.

JD10367
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Actually I think it has more to do with pigging out, as you mentioned above.

I've really got to get my eating under control. Running is an insane chore right now.

ROFL I see what you did there...

J Diddy
04-12-2011, 07:25 PM
It's probably phobia's fault.

Pablo
04-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Every time I put a dip in my stomach rumbles like I need to drop a deuce.

It's mostly false alarms.

Over-Head
04-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Body internal alarm goes off at 3:45...Raido goes off at 4am...go piss, get the coffee pot ready to perk, then go take my morning dump, make my breaky, head for boat, wait in line up for hour and a half...repeat 5 days a week.

Sat and Sun, get up and piss at 4am, go back to bed for an hour,,,then get up and take a dump..

It really sucks when you program yourself to wake up at 3:45am every ****en day of the week and can't turn it off.

J Diddy
04-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Body internal alarm goes off at 3:45...Raido goes off at 4am...go piss, get the coffee pot ready to perk, then go take my morning dump, make my breaky, head for boat, wait in line up for hour and a half...repeat 5 days a week.

Sat and Sun, get up and piss at 4am, go back to bed for an hour,,,then get up and take a dump..

It really sucks when you program yourself to wake up at 3:45am every ****en day of the week and can't turn it off.

Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago.
A guy goes to the doctor and complains that he takes a dump every morning at 5o'clock.
Doctor says there's nothing wrong with that, what's the problem.
Man says the problem is I don't get up til 8.

Over-Head
04-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Yo quiero Taco Bell! I STILL have the little stuffed dog toy that says that...and the other one "Here lizzard lizzard"....

Over-Head
04-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago.
A guy goes to the doctor and complains that he takes a dump every morning at 5o'clock.
Doctor says there's nothing wrong with that, what's the problem.
Man says the problem is I don't get up til 8.LMAO:thumb:

J Diddy
04-12-2011, 07:35 PM
I STILL have the little stuffed dog toy that says that...and the other one "Here lizzard lizzard"....

The here lizzard, lizzard one was fucking great. Believe it or not my house got broken into and the fuckers took that among other things.

LiveSteam
04-12-2011, 07:36 PM
This thread Stinks :-)

J Diddy
04-12-2011, 07:37 PM
This thread Stinks :-)

Poop puns? Really?

You killed the moment, dude.

Over-Head
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
The here lizzard, lizzard one was ****ing great. Believe it or not my house got broken into and the ****ers took that among other things. Back when I was trucking, we used to hold it up and play it over the CB when the "Lot Lizzards" would start advertisingLMAOROFL