PDA

View Full Version : Poop JaFatcus Russell has life coach quit on him.

Kerberos
04-14-2011, 03:11 PM
ROFL ROFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/14/life-coach-fires-jamarcus-russell/

“Life coach” fires JaMarcus Russell
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 14, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT

APIf JaMarcus Russell hasn’t hit bottom yet, we are not looking forward to what’s coming next.

The latest embarrassment for the former No. 1 overall pick: Russell’s “life coach” John Lucas told Russell he would no longer work with him and asked Russell to leave Houston, according to Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports.

Just think about that for a second. A man who is getting paid to help Russell, a man who makes a career out of rehabilitating athletes, gave up on the kid.

Russell reportedly worked hard after starting to work with Lucas last September, but he quickly lost focus. He showed up to NFL workouts last November and December out of shape, and his work habits “continued to deteriorate.” Lucas grew tired of trying to get Russell to care.

“The title of your article should be, ‘It’s Over,’ ” one source told Cole. “It’s just amazing that you could say that about somebody who is 25 years old and just got drafted four years ago. But it’s been almost a year since he got cut and there’s no interest. Even before the lockout, nobody wanted to get near the kid.”

SnakeXJones
04-14-2011, 03:15 PM
The DVD trick works again

Demonpenz
04-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I used to ask Jamarcus questions he he would shrug his shoulders like "I don't care, I'm going to be i da league" we tested for metal retardation, we tested to see if he was learning disabled, hell we tested to see if he was part irish, nothing could discribe the amount of indifference this kid showed.

Bowser
04-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Metal retardation belongs in the CP lexicon.

OnTheWarpath15
04-14-2011, 03:28 PM
I used to ask Jamarcus questions he he would shrug his shoulders like "I don't care, I'm going to be i da league" we tested for metal retardation, we tested to see if he was learning disabled, hell we tested to see if he was part irish, nothing could discribe the amount of indifference this kid showed.

What is "metal retardation" so post to mean?

chasedude
04-14-2011, 03:31 PM

Lead poisoning?

gblowfish
04-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Purple Drank causes Metal Retardation.

Simplex3
04-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I wonder how much longer it will be before he's out of money and robbing a liquor store?

Bowser
04-14-2011, 03:44 PM
I wonder how much longer it will be before he's out of money and robbing a liquor store?

Tuesday

Kerberos
04-14-2011, 03:45 PM

I could see he and Maurice Clarett teaming up to rob a 7-Eleven.

Simplex3
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
I could see he and Maurice Clarett teaming up to rob a 7-Eleven.

The slowest get away ever.

OnTheWarpath15
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
The slowest get away ever.

LMAO

Mr. Laz
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Tuesday"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a purper drank today" /Jamarcus

The_Doctor10
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM

I hope your 'N' key is sketchy, because otherwise this is just too good.

Saul Good
04-14-2011, 04:11 PM

Normally, its caused by too much head-banging.

Over-Head
04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Its eaiser to pitty than scorn........Right up to the point when were talking about a USELESS LAZY SLUG like JR.
How on earth could one be so self indulgent to simply work your ass off in school, play like he did, then just grab the cash and say screw it!

This man damn near single handedly made sure NO rookie will ever get an insane pay day right out of school again entering teh Pro's....

88TG88
04-14-2011, 04:39 PM

win

Valiant
04-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Its eaiser to pitty than scorn........Right up to the point when were talking about a USELESS LAZY SLUG like JR.
How on earth could one be so self indulgent to simply work your ass off in school, play like he did, then just grab the cash and say screw it!

This man damn near single handedly made sure NO rookie will ever get an insane pay day right out of school again entering teh Pro's....

The Russel Rule?? He might be the savior that put rookie wages under control..

OnTheWarpath15
04-14-2011, 04:46 PM
win

Finally, someone picks up on the cross-thread humor.

Over-Head
04-14-2011, 05:00 PM
The Russel Rule?? He might be the savior that put rookie wages under control..well Alzaydo was a Raider when they made the rule about removing your helmet when he nearly clubbed a spectator to death with his...why not let another Raider have his own rule:thumb:

Fritz88
04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Calling it now. He will be flipping burgers by 2020.

acesn8s
04-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Calling it now. He will be flipping burgers by 2020.He won't care enough to flip them.

Marcellus
04-14-2011, 05:31 PM

2020? LMAO. Give it 2 years.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-14-2011, 05:34 PM
This is not how it was so post to be.

OnTheWarpath15
04-14-2011, 05:40 PM

LMAO

J Diddy
04-14-2011, 05:49 PM

There's no freaking way any self respecting restaurant manager would let him anywhere near the food supply.

I call bussing tables.

Sfeihc
04-14-2011, 06:16 PM
First in with purple sizzurp!

Rain Man
04-14-2011, 06:17 PM
The latest embarrassment for the former No. 1 overall pick: Russell’s “life coach” John Lucas told Russell he would no longer work with him and asked Russell to leave Houston, according to Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports.

I'm intrigued by the fact that the life coach not only quit, but also told Russell to leave the city.

Rain Man
04-14-2011, 06:18 PM

"Jamarcus! You're flipping the burgers onto the floor three yards from the grille! Stop that!"

vailpass
04-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Tuesday

LMAO

|Zach|
04-14-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm intrigued by the fact that the life coach not only quit, but also told Russell to leave the city.

Yea I found that weird.

Like... "Hey, this isn't working out for me. I think I am going to spend my time with other clients."

Oh, that is a bummer. Well I understand.

"Oh and before I forget. Leave Houston. Leave this city now."

Wow...wait what?

RJ
04-14-2011, 06:37 PM
John Lucas was one heel of an athlete. All-American basketball player, tennis player and coke head. You gotta be one messed up dude for Lucas to give up on you.

RJ
04-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Yea I found that weird.

Like... "Hey, this isn't working out for me. I think I am going to spend my time with other clients."

Oh, that is a bummer. Well I understand.

"Oh and before I forget. Leave Houston. Leave this city now."

Wow...wait what?

Don't fuck with Lucas in his town.

seclark
04-14-2011, 06:45 PM
when your "life coach" calls you a piece of shit...well, where do you go from there?
sec

Otter
04-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Hang in there for at least one or two more drafts Al!!!

chiefsnorth
04-14-2011, 08:01 PM
What's sad is that despite him being utterly hopeless as a QB he still beat the Chiefs at home once.

You could see this even before the draft, as I remember he was already fat at the combine or LSU's pro day, one of the two.

I wonder who would have been stuck with his contract if the Raiders hadn't been?

Marcellus
04-14-2011, 08:08 PM
What's sad is that despite him being utterly hopeless as a QB he still beat the Chiefs at home once.

You could see this even before the draft, as I remember he was already fat at the combine or LSU's pro day, one of the two.

I wonder who would have been stuck with his contract if the Raiders hadn't been?

By that logic you would have to give Cassel credit for every win last year. Ummmm nope.

KC beat KC that game. Russel sucked ballz.

chiefsnorth
04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
By that logic you would have to give Cassel credit for every win last year. Ummmm nope.

KC beat KC that game. Russel sucked ballz.

Cassel played well numerous times last year.

It was just amazing that any team could overcome his awfulness and win a road game. I happened to attend that game and you could see from the 300 level that he didnt belong in the NFL. Dark times...

QuikSsurfer
04-14-2011, 08:59 PM

Yes!!!!

88TG88
04-14-2011, 09:01 PM
I need to get into the life coaching business. Seems like a good scam

RJ
04-14-2011, 09:51 PM
when your "life coach" calls you a piece of shit...well, where do you go from there?
sec

I'm ok, you're ok. We're all winners! Except you, dickhead. Get out of Houston.

Kerberos
04-15-2011, 07:47 AM
sec

I'm ok, you're ok. We're all winners! Except you, dickhead. Get out of Houston.

$10 says he left there and went to a local strip club to you know reflect and..... meditate.

Rain Man
04-15-2011, 10:53 AM
I need to get into the life coaching business. Seems like a good scam

I bet it sounds interesting, but you probably end up dealing with difficult people all day. Kind of like being in customer service, but without the phone.

DBOSHO
04-15-2011, 11:04 AM
This has to solidify him as the #1 bust of all time.

Rausch
04-15-2011, 11:22 AM
LIFE-COACH.

Wow.

"Sorry J-Rus, this is...........man.....just way beyond what I'm here for."

Bane
04-15-2011, 11:32 AM
This has to solidify him as the #1 bust of all time.

Face palm /Mel Kiper.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Faithful
04-15-2011, 11:40 AM
There's no freaking way any self respecting restaurant manager would let him anywhere near the food supply.

I call bussing tables.

He would steal too many tips, I say work for DMV.

R8RFAN
04-15-2011, 11:59 AM
He will be on the news in a couple years after being shot and killed and left in a ditch...
Do I want this to happen? - No, but the way he is heading, it won't surprise me.

Hydrae
04-15-2011, 12:41 PM

In Soviet Russia, burgers flip you.

Demonpenz
04-15-2011, 12:55 PM
then you might know what it's like.mp3

Rain Man
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm very curious how this guy succeeded in college, aside from having Dwayne Bowe to throw the ball to. I don't watch college ball at all. Both on the field and off, how did he pull it off in college well enough to be the #1 pick in the draft?

And what are the ethics involved for his college coach? If the coach was crippling him along on raw talent, and scouts asked about, what should the coach say? Does he tell the scouts the truth, or does he make the player look good? It's good to tell recruits about your high NFL draft picks, but if you lie the scouts aren't going to trust you when the next high-round pick comes along. It makes me think of that b*****d in North Carolina who talked Vermeil into drafting Ryan Sims.

Rausch
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
then you might know what it's like.mp3

Uh-huh...

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Both on the field and off, how did he pull it off in college well enough to be the #1 pick in the draft?

That part's easy:

1. He can throw the ball 70 yards sitting in a chair

2. Al Davis

Ugly Duck
04-15-2011, 04:03 PM
well Alzaydo was a Raider when they made the rule about removing your helmet when he nearly clubbed a spectator to death with his...

Did they ever make the rule that you cannot club the opposing team's General Manager with your helmet?

"Sullivan was yelling at me throughout the game from the New England sidelines. He's the jellyfish of Foxboro," said the 6-foot-5, 275-pound Howie Long, who also referred to the Patriots' general manager as "a wimp" and "spineless."

"At the end of the game I walked up and faked like I was going to hit him to make him squirm," Long said. "I wish there weren't laws to protect this guy."

Said Sullivan: "I wasn't yelling at him the whole game, I was only yelling at him half the game." Sullivan said that as he was 'talking' to Long outside the runway leading to the locker rooms, Matt Millen, a 250-pound linebacker, came up behind him and struck him on the back of the head with his helmet.

"I was seeing stars and my players pulled me away," said the 33-year-old Sullivan

Rain Man
04-15-2011, 05:12 PM
That part's easy:

1. He can throw the ball 70 yards sitting in a chair

2. Al Davis

I don't think he was a controversial pick, though. It seemed like everyone just shrugged when Al picked him. So as much as I enjoy seeing the Raiders crash and burn with the #1 pick, I don't really think it was their screwup. It seemed like a failure of the entire evaluation system and every pundit who spoke about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I don't remember any controversy at all when he was picked.

Kerberos
04-15-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't think he was a controversial pick, though. It seemed like everyone just shrugged when Al picked him. So as much as I enjoy seeing the Raiders crash and burn with the #1 pick, I don't really think it was their screwup. It seemed like a failure of the entire evaluation system and every pundit who spoke about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I don't remember any controversy at all when he was picked.

I think there was controversy on his weight problems and there were questions building on his work ethic but no one dreamed of what he turned into.

No one had a crystal ball.

teedubya
04-15-2011, 07:41 PM
I find this endlessly hilarious.

notorious
04-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Well, who else is left?

God? Hell, even he might give up on JFat.

Ugly Duck
04-16-2011, 09:53 AM
no one dreamed of what he turned into.

No one had a crystal ball.

Folks didn't consider that the guy would just quit. Just cash the check & retire. Once he had the $30 mil guaranteed, that was enough for him to just lazy up & drank himself into bolivian. That level of sloth is difficult to predict...

ROYC75
04-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Folks didn't consider that the guy would just quit. Just cash the check & retire. Once he had the $30 mil guaranteed, that was enough for him to just lazy up & drank himself into bolivian. That level of sloth is difficult to predict...

Well, true, but to be honest, he wasn't good enough in college to merit that type of contract. It was the system and the players around him that made his name.

mikey23545
04-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Folks didn't consider that the guy would just quit. Just cash the check & retire. Once he had the $30 mil guaranteed, that was enough for him to just lazy up & drank himself into bolivian.

He drank so much he turned into a South American?

Kerberos
04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
He drank so much he turned into a South American?

Cut him some slack on the spelling. He's a Raider fan. :)