PDA

View Full Version : Life Would you let your wife take risqué pictures for you?

ModSocks
04-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Lets say your wife wanted to take some sexy pics for you, all dolled up in her favorite lingerie, looking all hella sexy. It's for your birthday. She wants to give you something sexy to look at. She's gonna go to a studio and have some pro pictures taken, she'll be posed all provocative like, in some very racy clothing. Maybe even a little nipple peaking out here and there...maybe some see through "boy" shorts....

Just for you.

Catch? The photographer is male, presumably heterosexual and you won't be there to oversee it.

You cool with that?

Simple yes or no poll.

The Franchise
04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Tell her I'll charge half of what the other guy is charging.

kysirsoze
04-20-2011, 05:16 PM
It's not like I would forbid it, but I wouldn't really like it as a gift. Not because of the possibly prevy photographer as much as the thought of those pictures existing. They'd likely be shot digitally and with the internet and all, I'd rather they not be around.

ModSocks
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
It's not like I would forbid it, but I wouldn't really like it as a gift. Not because of the possibly prevy photographer as much as the thought of those pictures existing. They'd likely be shot digitally and with the internet and all, I'd rather they not be around.

Meh.

I don't know if i'd mind. My woman is damn sexy, and if she ends up in the Official girly pic thread, I don't think I'd be that upset about it.

SnakeXJones
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
I have some pics of the ex-wife stored on cd somewhere in cali I took those fuckers myself

kysirsoze
04-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Meh.

I don't know if i'd mind. My woman is damn sexy, and if she ends up in the Official girly pic thread, I don't think I'd be that upset about it.

I'd get over it, but I would be happier seeing her in person than in a picture. Don't see myself getting much out of these pics, so why bother?

Gracie Dean
04-20-2011, 05:20 PM
we have pictures
course we took them ourselves and are in a very safe place

siberian khatru
04-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Hell yes.

ModSocks
04-20-2011, 05:23 PM
we have pictures

Professional? I mean, busting out the ol' Cannon is one thing, but getting pictures taken with professional lighting and make up is another.

I only ask because it's come up before. My wife joked with the idea, but it made me think. Would I be ok with that?

Not sure that I would....

Although, having those pics would be pretty freaking hot...

The Franchise
04-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Have you talked with the guy who's going to do it?

ModSocks
04-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Have you talked with the guy who's going to do it?

Lets pretend she wen't and did it behind your back w/o you knowing about it. It was a surprise. You find out after it's already been done that it was with a heterosexual male.

You cool?

Bump
04-20-2011, 05:28 PM
as long as it's not a guy friend of hers, hell yes I would be cool with that.

Rain Man
04-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I'd trust my spouse enough to not worry about it. However, if she hinted about it ahead of time I'd definitely make it known that a female photographer would likely have a better eye for capturing a sensuous image. Particularly a bi-curious female photographer.

Gracie Dean
04-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Professional? I mean, busting out the ol' Cannon is one thing, but getting pictures taken with professional lighting and make up is another.

I only ask because it's come up before. My wife joked with the idea, but it made me think. Would I be ok with that?

Not sure that I would....

Although, having those pics would be pretty freaking hot...

NO, I wouldn't be comfortable with that but I think hubby would like the results...

keg in kc
04-20-2011, 05:30 PM
How about if you find out that your wife took risque pictures of another dude.

Not that that's happened to me or anything.

Cough.

The Franchise
04-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Lets pretend she wen't and did it behind your back w/o you knowing about it. It was a surprise. You find out after it's already been done that it was with a heterosexual male.

You cool?

Did the pictures turn out good?

wazu

You cool?

That's a different question.

I would rather she not, mainly because I think that kind of thing can come back to haunt somebody. But if it's already a done deal, might as well just tell her they look really hot and move on.

ModSocks
Did the pictures turn out good?

Fap material.

The Franchise
04-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Fap material.

Well there you go.

Honestly though....as long as she's fine with it.....its whatever.

Saul Good
04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I'd be fine with it. Hell, I'd rather the photographer be a heterosexual male. I would imagine that he has a better idea of what I'd like than a woman or a gay dude.

DeezNutz
04-20-2011, 05:42 PM
This thread is worthless w/o pics.

No way this should be post #21.

HoneyBadger
04-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Sure, why not?

Iowanian
04-20-2011, 05:48 PM
I spread my cheeks for playgirl magazine as Mike Honcho.

I just needed you to know that before you die.

We're going to need to see some photos of your princess so we'll know if it's worth spending the money to put her thighs in HD.

Valiant
04-20-2011, 05:52 PM

There is a girl I was interesting in until I found out how fucking crazy she was.. Well she showed me her album.. She got it for her ex, but he dumped her before she gave him the gift.. She spent 800dollars for professional pictures, that I could of done with my cheap slr.. Granted he had a set, but they were barely average..

I got to see some tit and a bit of patch in the photos..

I did not date her thankfully, and for the first time thankfully did not have sex with her.. First time I have ever wished not sleeping with an attractive woman..

ON topic.. I do not mind the photos, but I would want to be the one taking them..

Bane
04-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
04-20-2011, 06:04 PM
No.

ForeverChiefs58
04-20-2011, 06:04 PM
"Look honey, here is what I looked like right before I got slammed around like a screen door during a tornado by a sexy photographer."

j/k I think it would be hot! Also shows your girl is creative. Love it!

booger
04-20-2011, 06:09 PM
i'd rather we just go to the mall and she can close the curtain on that machine you stick money in and it takes the pics.

Just Passin' By
04-20-2011, 06:24 PM
There's no way in hell I'd allow that to happen.

mlyonsd
04-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Her gynecologist is a guy so a photographer is way more innocent.

MIAdragon
04-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Why not, you're not the first farmer to plow the field so another cat seeing her nekid is no biggie IMO. I don't see the big deal if she wants to do it let her.

Dave Lane
04-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I'd rather do the shooting myself but I'm generally fine with it...

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Why not, you're not the first farmer to plow the field

Speak for yourself. :P

RockChalk
04-20-2011, 08:57 PM
we have pictures
course we took them ourselves and are in a very safe place

Guarantee your kids (if you have them) have found these pictures before. And it scarred them for life.

My brother and one of his friends (when they were kids) were dicking around with some boxes in his friend's basement one day when they came across said friend's parents in all kinds of wild photos. They looked through a few before the poor kid realized that was good ol' mom and dad in the photos

luv
04-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Fap material.

Why would you need pictures of her as fap material whenever you have the real thing? And if you're not getting the real thing, do you really want pictures of her to remind you of what you're not getting? More than half the fun in pictures like that is actually taking them yourselves.

kysirsoze
04-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Why would you need pictures of her as fap material whenever you have the real thing? And if you're not getting the real thing, do you really want pictures of her to remind you of what you're not getting? More than half the fun in pictures like that is actually taking them yourselves.

I agree with the content of this post.

wazu
04-20-2011, 09:09 PM

Okay, slow down. If indeed, this kind of thing were actually to be used as "Fap material", then it would make the husband nothing short of saintly, expressly BECAUSE he has access to the real thing. There is no need to even consider that he does not have access to the real thing, as they are married. (And if he doesn't have access, there is something very wrong and it can be assumed he isn't looking to "fap" to her image.)

Now, as far as taking the pictures being half the fun...meh. Maybe if you know what you are doing. Obviously if a man were a photographer himself and his wife went to get some other guy to take the pictures, that poses a whole new kind of problem.

crazycoffey
04-20-2011, 09:09 PM
distrust is a motherfucker....

crazycoffey
04-20-2011, 09:10 PM

I don't know, work takes you away from home for several months....

KCrockaholic
04-20-2011, 09:11 PM

Its a guy thing, Luv. Though to explain.

Phobia
04-20-2011, 10:00 PM
I know a lot of photogs and they're generally very professional people much in the way that a doctor is professional. If they value their trade, they'll be incredibly careful with the images.

That said, my wife did this for me several years ago. It was nice. I enjoyed it. They weren't distasteful or even close to nude but they were risque and for my eyes. We've hung some in our master suite because that's our sanctuary and nobody else really goes in there.

luv
04-20-2011, 10:03 PM
I know a lot of photogs and they're generally very professional people much in the way that a doctor is professional. If they value their trade, they'll be incredibly careful with the images.

That said, my wife did this for me several years ago. It was nice. I enjoyed it. They weren't distasteful or even close to nude but they were risque and for my eyes. We've hung some in our master suite because that's our sanctuary and nobody else really goes in there.

At least, now, whenever your guy friends ask to check out your bedroom, you won't have to look at them funny.

doomy3
04-20-2011, 10:06 PM

You cool?

Such a weird place for an apostrophe.

Phobia
04-20-2011, 10:26 PM
At least, now, whenever your guy friends ask to check out your bedroom, you won't have to look at them funny.

Nobody really goes into our bedroom except for us. That's our space. But they're not really anything more wild than you'd see in a Macys ad or something so if somebody happened to see them I wouldn't be threatened or upset. But we're not loading them on the internet or anything.

This was one of the street-clothes shots from the same sitting:

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-20-2011, 10:36 PM

:LOL:

The wife gave me this speech almost verbatim a week after we got together

crazycoffey
04-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Nobody really goes into our bedroom except for us. That's our space. But they're not really anything more wild than you'd see in a Macys ad or something so if somebody happened to see them I wouldn't be threatened or upset. But we're not loading them on the internet or anything.

This was one of the street-clothes shots from the same sitting:

grrrr...

Hey, if your woman is going to cheat, she'll cheat. She probably won't need to arrange, spend time and money on getting some photo shoot for "your benefit" as a guise to get some strange. If you don't trust your woman, than there is something else problematic in the relationship.

Phobia
04-20-2011, 11:03 PM
grrrr...

Hey, if your woman is going to cheat, she'll cheat. She probably won't need to arrange, spend time and money on getting some photo shoot for "your benefit" as a guise to get some strange. If you don't trust your woman, than there is something else problematic in the relationship.

All true. I'm completely secure in my relationship. That's about 50% because I'm a secure person by nature and 50% because my wife takes care of my needs. Rightfully, I should be paranoid based on my previous relationships but when you have something special and work at it the rewards are amazing.

Fumblerooski
04-20-2011, 11:06 PM
As a heterosexual male photographer, (although no where near as talented as Zach) I've done several boudoir shoots. Generally they aren't as 'sexy' as the end product. Most of the time is spent getting the subject comfortable with both you and your assistants (Usually my wife), then a bunch of what I call creative direction. It's easy to say, "Suck in your gut and try to relax. It's not always easy to convey that message without those words. Most of us are more worried about her hair and makeup not messing up more than the nipple poking through. And all of us have our flaws, so when doing the touchup work, digitally erasing scars, acne, veins, etc... Not too sexy.

But like I said, the end result is great if your photographer knows what he is doing. Most of us (there's always some) just want to make her look great enough that she convinces her friends to use us as well.. There's no better advertising than a happy customer.

Just Passin' By
04-20-2011, 11:16 PM
grrrr...

I don't see it that way. The idea that trust would include allowing your wife to get naked/nearly naked in front of another man, for anything other than a medical, or legally required, purpose is one that I simply don't buy. Trust of one partner must be paired with acceptance of responsibility by the other partner. Rather than forcing her man to 'trust' her, the woman should be looking around until she finds a qualified heterosexual female photographer (or homosexual male photographer if she's sure her man would be fine with that) who's willing to take the pictures.

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't see it that way. The idea that trust would include allowing your wife to get naked/nearly naked in front of another man, for anything other than a medical, or legally required, purpose is one that I simply don't buy. Trust of one partner must be paired with acceptance of responsibility by the other partner. Rather than forcing her man to 'trust' her, the woman should be looking around until she finds a qualified heterosexual female photographer (or homosexual male photographer if she's sure her man would be fine with that) who's willing to take the pictures.

I'm not professing an undying trust, I'm saying if she showed me pics and said she did it for me, I'd be naturally curious and the "what if" game would enter my mind (I am after all, human and male) but at the end of the day, I'm not getting bent out of shape about it. And if she is taking more pictures the next month with the same guy, well then - flags would start to rise.

It's just with the information available, a one time photo shoot for me, doesn't seem unreasonable enough for me to "not allow her" to do it. I know you are all for personal freedoms on an internet board, I just want to parlay that freedom to my wife in real life....

Phobia
04-21-2011, 12:12 AM

If it's one-on-one with a photog, yeah that's arguably unprofessional/inappropriate. But typically these types of sittings include a MUA, stylist, and/or assistant. I know the guy who shot my wife. We're not best buds or anything but we know one another and I never gave it a second thought.

Just Passin' By
04-21-2011, 01:45 AM
I know you are all for personal freedoms on an internet board, I just want to parlay that freedom to my wife in real life....

You, and your wife, give up certain freedoms upon entering into marriage. It's part of the deal. If you feel that your wife should be free to show off her body to other men in the manner being discussed here, that's for the two of you to work out. You're free to set whatever boundaries you choose. I don't accept that type of behavior, but that's my personal decision.

I just didn't agree with your position that not allowing this to happen was necessarily out of lack of trust and 'something else problematic in the relationship'.

AMDChief
04-21-2011, 02:57 AM
As long as the one taking the pictures is a professional I don't see the problem here - and I'm talking professional, not a Guy that walks around with a camera.

If she does this for you, I can tell you exactly what it's like for her and the one behind the camera. First off, she's going to be nervous as hell. Put yourself in her place, she's trying to look sexy in a strange environment under bright lights for a guy holding a camera. Not the greatest environment for feeling sexy, yet she's found the courage to do so.

Behind the camera, we have to get her out of the "Deer in the headlights" mode, we tell her she's doing great - joke - anything to put her at ease so we can get the shots. Every professional photographer I know feels the pressure with these type of bookings. It's a huge responsibility. No one wants to fail and crush the one in front of the camera.

As far as seeing boobies, seriously? We're worried about pose, lighting, face expression and so on. Post production, we're kicking ourselves in the ass because we overlooked a shadow or how the angle is. Only time boobies come into the mix is if she's had children and we have to lift them some (bare or in an outfit). It's not a WOO moment... it's get it done so you can go through the next 1000 pics you shot of another person.

Bottom line, your wife - girlfriend - significant other - has taken a huge leap and wants to make art for the purpose of pleasing you and giving herself a little confidence boost in arm. How can anyone find fault in that?

....back to lurking mode....

InChiefsHeaven
04-21-2011, 06:28 AM
My wife had some done for me a couple years ago for our anniversary. The photographer was a girl she knew from high school, so it wasn't a problem. She's pretty reserved, so I don't think she would have gone to a guy to have it done. The pictures were very tasteful and not anything to be really ashamed of. My two teenage kids have seen them and I doubt they are scarred or anything.

I was very surprised that she did the pictures. Pleasantly surprised.

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 06:41 AM
You, and your wife, give up certain freedoms upon entering into marriage. It's part of the deal. If you feel that your wife should be free to show off her body to other men in the manner being discussed here, that's for the two of you to work out. You're free to set whatever boundaries you choose. I don't accept that type of behavior, but that's my personal decision.

I just didn't agree with your position that not allowing this to happen was necessarily out of lack of trust and 'something else problematic in the relationship'.

Honestly, I was just poking at you a bit, do what ever makes you happy bud. I am not judging you or your relationship. Just in principle I don't pretend to think I have control over other people's actions, including a spouse.

now back to poking at you (this is CP)
I didn't realize you were mennonite, you keep your wife in her place if that's what suits you....

Sofa King
04-21-2011, 07:20 AM
I fucked up. I thought it said "of you" not "for you" in which case i would have voted yes, not no.

Old Dog
04-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Absolutely OK with it for a few reasons.
Firstly, I trust her more than anyone in my life (including me sometimes) but that may be a product of how long we've been together as well.
Secondly, this hypothetical guy is a professional photographer. This is what the dude does FOR A LIVING. He isn't trying to bed my Mrs. Furthermore he can get all of the lighting, the hair, makeup, and everything else, just right.

Amnorix
04-21-2011, 08:14 AM

The answer is that while men always talk about how impossible it is to understand women, in this case women (you and the other poster's wife who told him the same thing) aren't understanding men.

SLAG
04-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Damnit - Reading Fail... :(

Saul Good
04-21-2011, 09:12 AM
The answer is that while men always talk about how impossible it is to understand women, in this case women (you and the other poster's wife who told him the same thing) aren't understanding men.

Yep. Guys grow up looking at centerfolds, pin-up girls, porn stars, etc. When a guy gets pics like this of his woman, it's like he actually has his very own porn star. Not bad.

I used to watch my old GF's porn video while I banged her. It was great.

Valiant
04-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Yep. Guys grow up looking at centerfolds, pin-up girls, porn stars, etc. When a guy gets pics like this of his woman, it's like he actually has his very own porn star. Not bad.

I used to watch my old GF's porn video while I banged her. It was great.

Mecca?

cardken
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
An Ex has... Kinda (NSFW)

Rausch
04-21-2011, 12:29 PM

:spock:

bevischief
04-21-2011, 03:17 PM
NSFW
http://www.matchthatmuff.com/Verification/sub_verify.php?redirect=/Main/index.php
http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/?zx=14f023c5df8e983

This is where the ex's pics end up at...

Just Passin' By
04-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Honestly, I was just poking at you a bit, do what ever makes you happy bud. I am not judging you or your relationship. Just in principle I don't pretend to think I have control over other people's actions, including a spouse.

You have no say over who your wife gets naked in front of?

InChiefsHeaven
04-21-2011, 05:26 PM
You have no say over who your wife gets naked in front of?

Whoa whoa...nobody said anything about naked...

Saul Good
04-21-2011, 05:31 PM

Whoa. Time for me to go whack the popcorn ceiling ifyanowudimsayin.

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 05:45 PM
lets make this a different question. We covered the doctor side of this, but what about hairstylists (not that there's that many heterosexual ones for the ladies, but hypothetically), or a male masseuse? Do you tell your wife, she MUST see only female doctors, hair stylists and masseuses?

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 05:46 PM
I remember going to a church in Dallas and the pastor said it is unwise to be seen in public settings with a member of the opposite sex, because it could imply unfaithfulness. And in today's society sometimes perception is reality.

Is that some of your belief's? I'm not judging, I just don't agree with it...

Saul Good
04-21-2011, 05:51 PM
I remember going to a church in Dallas and the pastor said it is unwise to be seen in public settings with a member of the opposite sex, because it could imply unfaithfulness. And in today's society sometimes perception is reality.

I believe that if another man is taking nude pics of my wife he should do it in a private setting. Otherwise, people might perceive infedility.

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 05:58 PM
It's a moot point anyway, in today's society you just don't really have the need to go to a "professional" for some nudie or risqué photos...

AndChiefs
04-21-2011, 06:00 PM
It's a mute point anyway, in today's society you just don't really have the need to go to a "professional" for some nudie or risqué photos...

I do hate those silent points.

crazycoffey
04-21-2011, 06:02 PM
I do hate those silent points.

oh noes, a spelling error!!! Call the prose police. LOL

moot point. you know what I meant

AndChiefs
04-21-2011, 06:05 PM
oh noes, a spelling error!!! Call the prose police. LOL

moot point. you know what I meant

No, I had absolutely no clue. Thank you for clearing that up though. :p

Just Passin' By
04-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Whoa whoa...nobody said anything about naked...

They are risqué pictures. It would range from racy clothes to nipple shots and see-through "boy shorts", according to the O.P.. That would be nudity (some would say "partial", but it's still nudity).

Frankie
04-21-2011, 09:48 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Frankie
04-21-2011, 09:55 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Ok I see somebody else did it before.

Well,...I got to posts out of it anyway.

Adios.

KurtCobain
04-21-2011, 09:59 PM
816 529 5988

Call for a good photographer for your wife naked.

Phobia
04-21-2011, 11:28 PM

I've heard similar taught but I don't think it's so much being seen in public as it is putting yourself into situations where you might be tempted. There's a very famous minister who won't even ride in a car or an elevator with a female (aside from his wife) without somebody else present.

I don't subscribe to that mostly because my occupation puts me in the home with a woman often. But I think it has merit. There's nothing wrong with being careful or smart about protecting your marriage.

Rain Man
04-22-2011, 06:12 AM
I've heard similar taught but I don't think it's so much being seen in public as it is putting yourself into situations where you might be tempted. There's a very famous minister who won't even ride in a car or an elevator with a female (aside from his wife) without somebody else present.

I bet it's not jesse jackson.
Posted via Mobile Device

InChiefsHeaven
04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
They are risqué pictures. It would range from racy clothes to nipple shots and see-through "boy shorts", according to the O.P.. That would be nudity (some would say "partial", but it's still nudity).

Then that's different. I guess I'm pretty old fashioned, but I'd be a little uncomfortable with it. Luckily, so would my wife, so it's not a problem. I guess if your wife is OK with it and you trust her, then it's ok, as long as he's a professional. It's not even about worrying about them messing around, it's more about not having anyone see her like that except me. What can I say, I don't like to share.