PDA

View Full Version : Poop What did Hootie do this time?

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Not that I'd miss him. I'm just bored.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Okie_Apparition
04-24-2011, 12:28 PM
No drafttime Hootie or Mecca, bums the soul.

Phobia
04-24-2011, 12:40 PM
He was told not to reveal or discuss personal details of a another CP member or he would be permabanned.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 12:42 PM
He was told not to reveal or discuss personal details of a another CP member or he would be permabanned.I was under the impression he was unbanned, then did something else to receive another.

Fritz88
04-24-2011, 12:42 PM
He was told not to reveal or discuss personal details of a another CP member or he would be permabanned.

So he got a permenant?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 12:44 PM
So does this mean you can't use peoples names like Ph*l, or where's the cut off? Phone numbers, emails that kind of thing?

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Do not question the mods. They are infallible.

Phobia
04-24-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm not going to spend all afternoon debating stupid crap with you morons. You wanted to know why. I told you.

You want to play stupid games, then go back and read the threads. If you're pining for Hootie then he can easily be located on facebook. Send him a PM. Friend him. Post on his wall. I don't care what you do.

KC native

:popcorn:

BossChief
Fuck, here we go again.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh hey, 2,000 posts anyone?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm not going to spend all afternoon debating stupid crap with you morons. You wanted to know why. I told you.

You want to play stupid games, then go back and read the threads. If you're pining for Hootie then he can easily be located on facebook. Send him a PM. Friend him. Post on his wall. I don't care what you do.

I don't think it was a debate, it seemed to be a pretty simple question. He was told not to reveal private info, and he (apparently?) did it again.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 12:51 PM

You want to play stupid games, then go back and read the threads. If you're pining for Hootie then he can easily be located on facebook. Send him a PM. Friend him. Post on his wall. I don't care what you do.I'm a moron. Direct me to the proper thread, please. :)

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm a moron. Direct me to the proper thread, please. :)

Yeah me too.

BossChief
The world would be better off without Jews /mods

Haha, yup went there

kstater
My phone number is 501-469-9387.

Now don't quote this post or I'll have to report you for moderation.

BigMeatballDave
Do not question the mods. They are infallible.I bet you STILL dont get why you were banned.

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm not even sure what his username is as I don't normally pay much attention to his posts.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-24-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm not even sure what his username is as I don't normally pay much attention to his posts.

TheMeatWhistle

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 12:56 PM
My phone number is 501-469-9387.

Now don't quote this post or I'll have to report you for moderation.

Independence, Mo 64052
Joseph B Thomas Jr
6/18/1989
487 02 9815

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't think it was a debate, it seemed to be a pretty simple question. He was told not to reveal private info, and he (apparently?) did it again.

I don't think he did. He threatened to, or something.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Independence, Mo 64052
Joseph B Thomas Jr
6/18/1989
487 02 9815

I knew you were a Cleveland Brown

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Clay, if by 'pain train' you meant 'full retard', then yes... it's definitely here.

Good job, I guess.

DeezNutz
I don't care about rep., but it's a fucking joke that I don't have more of it, if I really cared about it, that is. /Whistle

BossChief
I don't think he did. He threatened to, or something.

I know he posted the info the first time and the mods "rosewell'd" it...not sure if he was dumb enough to do it again

DaFace
04-24-2011, 01:03 PM
I know he posted the info the first time and the mods "rosewell'd" it...not sure if he was dumb enough to do it again

Yes, he was.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise
04-24-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm sure he'll create a dup and bitch about it.

DeezNutz
04-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Yes, he was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cool. Can we lock this thing now?

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Cool. Can we lock this thing now?

Definitely, we can't have people speaking out against mod activity.

DeezNutz
04-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Definitely, we can't have people speaking out against mod activity.

Silence.

Phobia

Nobody has ever suggested that prior to this post. But you've just come back from a ban. If you're capable, consider not poking bears. That's just a suggestion. I presume that you know you're on a short leash. If you enjoy your time at this site; if you value it at all, you may wish to behave accordingly. Nobody is going to hold your hand or coddle you this time around. The mods are universally tired of your crap. The site owner is tired of your crap. Your vids are available on youtube and facebook. I watched your entire library in the past 2 weeks.

BossChief
Then he shouldn't be allowed to return. That's one line that shouldnt get crossed

Phobia
04-24-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm sure he'll create a dup and bitch about it.

No. He's been very cool about all of it. He knew when he posted it that he'd be banned and he claims he's not coming back. He can be very principled when he chooses. Hootie isn't all bad. He has some desirable traits.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes, he was.
Posted via Mobile DeviceAh, I see. Thanks.

BigRedChief
04-24-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't think it was a debate, it seemed to be a pretty simple question. He was told not to reveal private info, and he (apparently?) did it again.Assuming? If he did after all the uproar, he got what he deserved. If he didn't do more after coming back....thats a different story.

Hammock Parties
Nobody has ever suggested that prior to this post. But you've just come back from a ban. If you're capable, consider not poking bears. That's just a suggestion. I presume that you know you're on a short leash. If you enjoy your time at this site; if you value it at all, you may wish to behave accordingly. Nobody is going to hold your hand or coddle you this time around. The mods are universally tired of your crap. The site owner is tired of your crap. Your vids are available on youtube and facebook. I watched your entire library in the past 2 weeks.

I will never avoid the profanity filter ever again. Thank you for the warning. Your mercy is appreciated.

KurtCobain
I watched your entire library in the past 2 weeks.

LMAO

threebag
04-24-2011, 01:10 PM

Oh SNAP...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Yes, he was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you.

Reerun_KC
04-24-2011, 01:13 PM

Mod post of the year!!!!

:thumb:

BigRedChief
I will never avoid the profanity filter ever again. Thank you for the warning. Your mercy is appreciated.Come on dude. You know the rules. No one gets to make their own rules on someone elses site and gets to stay around. Thats not unusual.

KurtCobain
Somebody needs to follow this nsfw link for an easter surprise:

nsfw!!! dont click this! (http://www.amateurindex.com/galleries/real-peachez/real-peachez-sexy-easter/real-peachez-sexy-easter-10.jpg)

Phobia
I will never avoid the profanity filter ever again. Thank you for the warning. Your mercy is appreciated.

Not the point, buddy.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I will never avoid the profanity filter ever again. Thank you for the warning. Your mercy is appreciated.Nope. Still not getting it...

Bwana
04-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Nope. Still not getting it...

Shocking!

Reerun_KC
04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Shocking!

But he makes copywritten videos...

Reerun_KC
04-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Nope. Still not getting it...

Lets hope for the quality of the message board, he doesnt last long... I have yet to see any value from him...

Gonzo
04-24-2011, 01:24 PM
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, HOOTIE?
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Lets hope for the quality of the message board, he doesnt last long... I have yet to see any value from him...

I value him as a non-beaker.

Titty Meat
04-24-2011, 01:25 PM
They'll never perma ban Clay. He goes to the CP bashes.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 01:26 PM

I thought the board was boring during my absence. Incredibly so.

In fact, the only interesting thing were threads created by the drama surrounding my banishment.

Otherwise...yaaaaaawn.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Lets hope for the quality of the message board, he doesnt last long... I have yet to see any value from him...Actually, when he just discusses football, he's fine. Just like anyone else, I like his takes. I enjoy his videos. It doesnt give him a free pass to act like a tool, though.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I thought the board was boring during my absence. Incredibly so.

In fact, the only interesting thing were threads created by the drama surrounding my banishment.

Otherwise...yaaaaaawn.You were gone? Funny. I hadnt noticed...

Dylan
04-24-2011, 01:32 PM

http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-16881.gif

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 01:34 PM
You were gone? Funny. I hadnt noticed...

Hootie did a pretty good job.

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 01:36 PM
wtf happened????

http://allied.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/HeadButt-775611.jpg

tk13
04-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Are we really going to do all this again? You might as well ban gochiefs for future crimes committed and just get the drama over with.

Phobia
04-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Are we really going to do all this again? You might as well ban gochiefs for future crimes committed and just get the drama over with.

Maybe at some point in the future but thank you for the fabulous suggestion.

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 01:43 PM
So I'm still curious what is the line on this deal is it the Tom Cash rule? Or where does this personal info line begin??

Phobia
04-24-2011, 01:51 PM
So I'm still curious what is the line on this deal is it the Tom Cash rule? Or where does this personal info line begin??

There is no Tom Cash rule. He threatened a lawsuit if he saw his name on this site. Kyle humored him for a while. But you can't tell people to stop using your name when your username at one time contained your real name. That's stupid.

The circumstances with CC were different. We caught his personal info moments after it was posted and scrubbed it. Then we told Hootie not to post it again.

But, yeah; if you're asking about Tom to prove that the rules aren't perfect, I'll cop to that right now. Tom is a giant thorn in the side of this place. We're probably not going to go out of our way to help that dude out. CC is a decent guy for the most part. He's not brilliant but he's not a PITA either. We're going to do more to help out a guy like that than somebody like Tom.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Are we really going to do all this again? You might as well ban gochiefs for future crimes committed and just get the drama over with.Well, ultimately, thats up to GC.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Hootie did a pretty good job.Who?

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Phil, I wasn't really referring to Tom. I was more curious what constitutes personal information. Take Clayton since he's on the shit list anyway. Name OK? Town of residence? Where he works? Email, phone number?

Its like if someone says Where does Phobia live and I tell them is that a violation. Just trying to make sure I understand. I know SS# and that kinda stuff is taboo but considering some of the "detective threads" for MTG and others I'm a bit confused.

DaFace
04-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Phil, I wasn't really referring to Tom. I was more curious what constitutes personal information. Take Clayton since he's on the shit list anyway. Name OK? Town of residence? Where he works? Email, phone number?

Its like if someone says Where does Phobia live and I tell them is that a violation. Just trying to make sure I understand. I know SS# and that kinda stuff is taboo but considering some of the "detective threads" for MTG and others I'm a bit confused.

Is common sense not sufficient?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Evidently not.

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Its like if someone says Where does Phobia live and I tell them is that a violation.

Considering he lists his location as KCMO...

Posted via Mobile Device

Common what?

BossChief
04-24-2011, 02:19 PM
If GC gets banned for something he does (which will likely happen) that he knows will get him banned (and he will), he deserves it...but IMO it shouldn't happen at the hands of someone that clearly has it out for him because of issues with other posters.

Phobia has posted multiple times threats of physical violence to GC due to his interactions with crazyhorse and it would suck to have GC banned permanently for calling Phobia "phil" or something as trivial as that...like a filter bypass. Especially when Phobias offenses were FAR more serious.

JMO, no matter how worthless that opinion is.

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Well normally I would say so but it appears things are "tightening up" so to me clarity on if and where the goalposts may have moved is not a bad thing.

kstater
04-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Isn't there a thread in the Hall of Classics where someones personal information is posted many times?

luv
04-24-2011, 02:22 PM
If GC gets banned for something he does (which will likely happen) that he knows will get him banned (and he will), he deserves it...but IMO it shouldn't happen at the hands of someone that clearly has it out for him because of issues with other posters.

Phobia has posted multiple times threats of physical violence to GC due to his interactions with crazyhorse and it would suck to have GC banned permanently for calling Phobia "phil" or something as trivial as that...like a filter bypass. Especially when Phobias offenses were FAR more serious.

If GC does something ban worthy, then it's not okay if Phobia bans him? WTF is he a mod then?

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 02:23 PM

Exactly my point.

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Is saying Luv lives in Springfield and works for a lawfirm too much? Or using her first name or last?

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 02:26 PM
If GC does something ban worthy, then it's not okay if Phobia bans him? WTF is he a mod then?

I think people are questioning Phobia's judgment.

If I did something like Hootie did last week though I'd expect a ban.

Bwana
04-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Is saying Luv lives in Springfield and works for a lawfirm too much? Or using her first name or last?

I don't know, ask her.

DaFace
04-24-2011, 02:27 PM

Do you have an actual example of someone being banned for anything remotely close to this?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 02:28 PM
If GC gets banned for something he does (which will likely happen) that he knows will get him banned (and he will)

Would you care to make a wager?

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Would you care to make a wager?

Like a wager with you means something.

Cute.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 02:30 PM

You guys make the most retarded arguments.

It is painful.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Like a wager with you means something.

Cute.

I've always honored my bets on this site.

Marcellus
04-24-2011, 02:33 PM

Are you seriously concerned you may accidentally divulge someones private info and get banned?

Has this ever been an issue for you before or are you interested posting those types of things now?

Or are you just asking these questions to stir shit on a subject that has already been beaten to death here?

DaFace
04-24-2011, 02:34 PM

It is painful.
No kidding. I used to think that people deserved an explanation for things like this, but all of the non sequitur arguments are getting to be very draining.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
04-24-2011, 02:34 PM
I don't know, ask her.

Well, my location says Springfield, and I've openly said I work in a law firm, I'm good with it. I do believe I've said my name is LeAnn on here (if not, I just did). However, I do know that I've never said my first and last name on here (and if I'd ever made the mistake, I corrected it). I do not wish for this site to come up on a Google search of my full name, so I'd prefer it that no one would post it here.

luv
04-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Are you seriously concerned you may accidentally divulge someones private info and get banned?

Has this ever been an issue for you before or are you interested posting those types of things now?

Or are you just asking these questions to stir shit on a subject that has already been beaten to death here?

I'm going with door number 3.

Phobia
04-24-2011, 02:36 PM

I've addressed this but you seem to enjoy bringing it up.

Yes, I should have been banned. If I were I would have sat in timeout until my time was up. I violated the rules before I became a mod again and I needed to be banned at that time. But I will look forward to the next time you bring it up. Maybe you could put it in your sig just in case somebody forgets that Phobia threatened Clay last fall.

I won't ever permaban Clay. I'll leave that decision to somebody else since I am aware that I'm not exactly impartial when it comes to Clay. But if he does something stupid I don't have a problem giving him a vacation.

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 02:37 PM

It is painful.

This guy lives in Kansas City and likes soccer.

I know his first name, too, but I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable by telling everyone on an anonymous message board.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 02:39 PM

I hope people are playing dumb.

Hoping.

|Zach|

I know his first name, too, but I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable by telling everyone on an anonymous message board.

Obviously if you slip up and do it you will get banned.

I know it is a big concern.

As it should be.

Donger
Good lord. This place needs an enema.

burt
04-24-2011, 02:42 PM

I have never agreed with you more.

Bwana
04-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Well, my location says Springfield, and I've openly said I work in a law firm, I'm good with it. I do believe I've said my name is LeAnn on here (if not, I just did). However, I do know that I've never said my first and last name on here (and if I'd ever made the mistake, I corrected it). I do not wish for this site to come up on a Google search of my full name, so I'd prefer it that no one would post it here.

And there you have it Dave! PBJ

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 02:45 PM

Changed my sig/av. I didn't think it would cause all this drama.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-24-2011, 02:46 PM
LMAO I love this place.

burt
04-24-2011, 02:46 PM

damn Luv..... I would love to goole you! I will bring the gatorade....

Phobia
04-24-2011, 02:49 PM

If the person has already shared information in the open forum then you're safe.

I've shared everything except for my home address on this site but that's easily obtained accessing public information.

Flopnuts' real name is not exactly a secret on this site because he's facebook friends with several folks here. But he's never posted it on this site and he won't. If you posted Flopnuts real name accidentally, you would probably get a short vacation and a stern warning. If you did it to be mean spirited, it would be a lengthy vacation.

If you're trolling on this site all bets are off. This place takes pride in tracking trolls down.

I don't think anything has changed about the rules. Are they being enforced more frequently? Probably. This place has been understaffed for a long time and equal application of the rules suffered. Now there is adequate coverage. I think that expecting more rule enforcement is reasonable.

Gracie Dean
04-24-2011, 03:07 PM
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:I've addressed this but you seem to enjoy bringing it up.

Yes, I should have been banned. If I were I would have sat in timeout until my time was up. I violated the rules before I became a mod again and I needed to be banned at that time. But I will look forward to the next time you bring it up. Maybe you could put it in your sig just in case somebody forgets that Phobia threatened Clay last fall.

I won't ever permaban Clay. I'll leave that decision to somebody else since I am aware that I'm not exactly impartial when it comes to Clay. But if he does something stupid I don't have a problem giving him a vacation.

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: and I have no problem with you giving a permaban to Clay either

Donger
04-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Changed my sig/av. I didn't think it would cause all this drama.

I don't think those will help, even if they were real.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 03:08 PM

It is painful.GC got banned for bypassing a filter in a thread the owner of the site said it was ok to do so in that very thread.

Kyle even acknowledged that as a valid point.

Jason would appreciate it if you would stop using that word as well...but please, do what you do.

I've addressed this but you seem to enjoy bringing it up.

this is the second time I brought it up and its a valid point.

I think the bolded statement is more than fair, as if I have any say in this.

Clay, no offense, but I don't really think making any bets with you would be fruitful...I, for one, hope you don't CHOOSE to do things that you KNOW will get you banned because I value your contributions to this great site.

We both know that you have bragged about getting banned from other sites (and this one) in the past and I think you value your membership here enough to tone it down a hair and dont offer reasons to be kicked out.

Phobia
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
I don't think those will help, even if they were real.

This dude thinks the Planet revolves around him. I'm almost certain the last 2 weeks prove otherwise.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 03:14 PM
GC got banned for bypassing a filter in a thread the owner of the site said it was ok to do so in that very thread.

Kyle even acknowledged that as a valid point.

Jason would appreciate it if you would stop using that word as well...but please, do what you do.

this is the second time I brought it up and its a valid point.

I think the bolded statement is more than fair, as if I have any say in this.

Clay, no offense, but I don't really think making any bets with you would be fruitful...I, for one, hope you don't CHOOSE to do things that you KNOW will get you banned because I value your contributions to this great site.

We both know that you have bragged about getting banned from other sites (and this one) in the past and I think you value your membership here enough to tone it down a hair and dont offer reasons to be kicked out.

None of this crap is valid. It has all been done using common sense. No matter how many hypotheticals you guys make up that haven't happeedn and won't happen that make you look retarded.

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 03:17 PM
GC got banned for bypassing a filter in a thread the owner of the site said it was ok to do so in that very thread.

Yeah, we really need to go over this again. :facepalm:

CrazyPhuD
04-24-2011, 03:18 PM

Oh shit you're LeAnn Rimes aren't you? Hah I knew we had a singer on here!

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 03:21 PM
This dude thinks the Planet revolves around him. I'm almost certain the last 2 weeks prove otherwise.

Two threads, 4,500 posts, all in my honor.

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 03:22 PM

All of my posts in the second thread were for Daface's penis.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 03:22 PM
All of my posts in the second thread were for Daface's penis.

My profanity filter evasion was a gateway drug to daface's penis.

DaFace
04-24-2011, 03:23 PM

My penis and Kyle's conquests were not in your honor.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey I'm just glad the penis talk didn't die down around here while I was gone.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Pootie finally got greased? Awesome. :thumb:

Any chance you can take out that fuckstick R8ers as well?

And it's sort of funny that Clay got resurrected on Easter. :D

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 03:25 PM
My penis and Kyle's conquests were not in your honor.
Posted via Mobile Device

After the tranny thing are they still conquests?

BigMeatballDave
Two threads, 4,500 posts, all in my honor.This thread has nothing to do with you.

KurtCobain

LMAO Too many levels.

milkman
JFC.

This shit again?

Donger is right.

This place needs an enema.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 03:26 PM

Wow I...I never even thought of that.

I AM RISEN

This thread has nothing to do with you.

I sort of blew the whistle on Hootie's banning with my sig. Didn't even realize it wasn't common knowledge.

Bwana
04-24-2011, 03:27 PM
JFC.

This shit again?

Donger is right.

This place needs an enema.

This place needs a football season.

Titty Meat
04-24-2011, 03:27 PM
If I talk about the girth of Phobias penis is that considered posting personal info?

Bane
04-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow,even more drama queen fits from a few Dane-hurt mods eh?This place is getting to be as pussified as the Mange.Whatever,deuces bitches.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
04-24-2011, 03:28 PM

Any chance you can take out that ****stick R8ers as well?

Billay and Hootie gone in the same month thank god!

BossChief
04-24-2011, 03:29 PM
None of this crap is valid. It has all been done using common sense. No matter how many hypotheticals you guys make up that haven't happeedn and won't happen that make you look retarded.

tool makes tool post

well done, tool

BossChief
04-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Billay and Hootie gone in the same month thank god!

:spock:

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 03:33 PM
tool makes tool post

well done, tool

It is not my fault you are not smart enough to understand how ridiculously simple this whole situation is.

Lets just sit back and enjoy your embarrassing take again.

it would suck to have GC banned permanently for calling Phobia "phil" or something as trivial as that

BossChief
04-24-2011, 03:42 PM
It is not my fault you are not smart enough to understand how ridiculously simple this whole situation is.

Lets just sit back and enjoy your embarrassing take again.

haha

similar to how sooo many people got banned for bypassing a filter ...well, until it happened.

I bet we could count 100,000 times the technicality happened without issue...similar to how many times we could count up that "personal information" technicality.

Phobia has made it a point to say that some things that weren't enforced in the past, will be now due to increasing coverage and Dave Lane has brought up the question of where the line is drawn.

that easy enough for you to understand? If not, I can convert it to crayon for you, if that would help.

tool

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 03:45 PM
haha

similar to how sooo many people got banned for bypassing a filter ...well, until it happened.

I bet we could count 100,000 times the technicality happened without issue...similar to how many times we could count up that "personal information" technicality.

Phobia has made it a point to say that some things that weren't enforced in the past, will be now due to increasing coverage and Dave Lane has brought up the question of where the line is drawn.

that easy enough for you to understand? If not, I can convert it to crayon for you, if that would help.

tool

I have understood it the whole time. It is you and Dave who are complete retards.

I am not the one asking stupid questions.

Bearcat did a pretty good job of mocking you but I am sure it went right over your head. I enjoy making fun of you more directly though.

CrazyPhuD
04-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Wow I...I never even thought of that.

I AM RISEN

I sort of blew the whistle on Hootie's banning with my sig. Didn't even realize it wasn't common knowledge.

Ok Jesus, now get back in the kitchen and wash my dishes.

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 03:48 PM
haha

And of course, the one big difference between all those other times and the bans is incredibly vague, difficult to understand, and hasn't been mentioned over and over and over.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 03:49 PM
And of course, the one big difference between all those other times and the bans is incredibly vague, difficult to understand, and hasn't been mentioned over and over and over.

This is the point where he calls you a tool because he doesn't understand simple things.

alanm

Any chance you can take out that ****stick R8ers as well?

If he ascends to heaven after 40 days I'll be impressed.

But he's probably used up his sightings already.

Hammock Parties
Ok Jesus, now get back in the kitchen and wash my dishes.

Feet, dishes, whatever....

chiefsnorth
04-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Cripes this place is gay... It's a perpetual struggle between a couple of douches and the mean girls clique...

AustinChief
04-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Cripes this place is gay... It's a perpetual struggle between a couple of douches and the mean girls clique...

Your face is gay!

(does this comment make me a douche or a mean girl? OH! Can I be a douchy mean girl?)

Rams Fan
04-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I think Phobia was mentioned in a Wikipedia article.

Nice.

teedubya
04-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Wait... when did Phil, er... I mean Phobia become a dick?

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM

This is the point where he calls you a tool because he doesn't understand simple things.

No, this is the point where I link the post where AustinChief agrees with me and my logical point.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7556231&postcount=1625

Did you understand that?

tool

If not, I dont really care because I go by an old adage...

"never argue with idiots, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quesadilla Joe
04-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Too much moderating going on around here lately.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:01 PM

No doubt.

You should probably bail. These guys are getting crazy around here.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Wait... when did Phil, er... I mean Phobia become a dick?

ftr, I dont think he is one...he just wanted to "take out the trash" and make a point that certain things will be enforced now.

Hopefully, its done without taking away what makes this place great.

out

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:03 PM
No, this is the point where I link the post where AustinChief agrees with me and my logical point.

Did you understand that?

tool

"never argue with idiots, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
It has been discussed a billion times.

I am sorry you don't get it. I really am...

We all feel sorry for you that you don't get how this situation evolved and turned out.

Seek help. Just not here because we can't help you anymore.

DaFace
04-24-2011, 04:03 PM

Eh, it's actually about on par. People are just whining more because of the users impacted.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Eh, it's actually about on par. People are just whining more because of the users impacted.
Posted via Mobile Device

You forgot to type "out"

Rams Fan
04-24-2011, 04:04 PM
ftr, I dont think he is one...he just wanted to "take out the trash" and make a point that certain things will be enforced now.

Hopefully, its done without taking away what makes this place great.

out

He banned GoChiefs the first time. He then un-banned him after a few posters whined about him being banned in the first place. He then proceeded to bypass the word filter(again) and was banned(again).

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:07 PM
It has been discussed a billion times.

I am sorry you don't get it. I really am...

We all feel sorry for you that you don't get how this situation evolved and turned out.

Seek help. Just not here because we can't help you anymore.

haha

weak sauce alert

you have been weighed

you have been measured

you have been found lacking

I have wasted enough time on you

have a great day

tool

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 04:09 PM

Did you understand that?

tool

FFS, you quoted this post, which explained everything that's now so confusing and vague....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7556161&postcount=1559

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:11 PM
He banned GoChiefs the first time. He then un-banned him after a few posters whined about him being banned in the first place. He then proceeded to bypass the word filter(again) and was banned(again).

in a thread the owner of the site said it was ok to do so in and the filter bypass happened thousands of times and only one member was banned. Hence my link to Austins post

I cant believe I have wasted this much time on this crap.

who cares?

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:12 PM
haha

weak sauce alert

you have been weighed

you have been measured

you have been found lacking

I have wasted enough time on you

have a great day

tool

Wow. I just wanted to grace the digital world with this post again by quoting it. Just wow.

So you wrote "out" last time but are still here. Are you "out" for sure this time or how does this system work? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:13 PM
who cares?
You.

out.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:18 PM
FFS, you quoted this post, which explained everything that's now so confusing and vague....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7556161&postcount=1559I didnt quote that post...follow the link I included.

you are totally missing part of what is being talked about...here is another of the owners posts in the thread...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7551917&postcount=80

I didn't give him the 7 day ban but I agree 1000%...

It was for bypassing the word filter. I don't have a problem with "naughty" words but some people do.. or more importantly they turn on the filter due to work or other reasons.

ANYONE.. and let me make this abso-fucking-lutely clear.. ANYONE who goes out of their way to bypass the word filter is being a disrespectful asshat and will get banned. End of story. No one is being censored here, there is a reason why we have a filter that can be turned on or off... This is simply an issue of respect.

Of course, no one is getting banned for what has been posted in this thread...

Shortly thereafter, GC was banned for bypassing the filter in the thread...

I guess that last line wasn't straight forward enough...

-King-
04-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I didnt quote that post...follow the link I included.

you are totally missing part of what is being talked about...here is another of the owners posts in the thread...

It was for bypassing the word filter. I don't have a problem with "naughty" words but some people do.. or more importantly they turn on the filter due to work or other reasons.

ANYONE.. and let me make this abso-fucking-lutely clear.. ANYONE who goes out of their way to bypass the word filter is being a disrespectful asshat and will get banned. End of story. No one is being censored here, there is a reason why we have a filter that can be turned on or off... This is simply an issue of respect.

He's back. Get over it.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Wow. I just wanted to grace the digital world with this post again by quoting it. Just wow.

So you wrote "out" last time but are still here. Are you "out" for sure this time or how does this system work? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

out is a bit of cross thread humor meant as a bit of comic relief

out

Titty Meat
04-24-2011, 04:21 PM
What is BossChief trying to accomplish here?

DaFace
04-24-2011, 04:22 PM

The second ban wasn't due to bypassing the filter. It was for being a douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
04-24-2011, 04:22 PM

Cold fusion

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
He's back. Get over it.

http://media.scout.com/media/avatars/0/9/GoChiefs81.jpg

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:23 PM

wasting time till the lakers play in a while

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 04:24 PM
PHOBIA V GOCHIEFS
BOSSCHIEF V ZACHKC

GRUDGEMATCHPLANET

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/8/8f/Vince_wwf.gif

Old Dog
04-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Those two weeks went by way too quickly.

-King-
04-24-2011, 04:27 PM

This.

BigCatDaddy
04-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Do you know what I tell people that have stupid complaints about my business?

If you don't like it then there are other gyms in town that you might be better for you.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:29 PM
the funny part of this is a couple years back, I was glad when he got banned from the coalition and here I am wasting time arguing the opposing side on the Planet.

Kinda like when you hate someone in school and get into a big fight and both parties gain a bit of mutual respect between each other afterwards, I guess.

-King-
04-24-2011, 04:30 PM
PHOBIA V GOCHIEFS
BOSSCHIEF V ZACHKC

GRUDGEMATCHPLANET

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/8/8f/Vince_wwf.gif

ROFLROFLROFL

This guy will never learn anything in life.

Hammock Parties
the funny part of this is a couple years back, I was glad when he got banned from the coalition and here I am wasting time arguing the opposing side on the Planet.

I'll fuck you til you love me.

BigRedChief
Wait... when did Phil, er... I mean Phobia become a dick?I think Wikipedia says after elementary school.

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 04:34 PM
:facepalm:

Bearcat
04-24-2011, 04:35 PM

ANYONE.. and let me make this abso-****ing-lutely clear.. ANYONE who goes out of their way to bypass the word filter is being a disrespectful asshat and will get banned. End of story. No one is being censored here, there is a reason why we have a filter that can be turned on or off... This is simply an issue of respect.

The post I referred you to goes over the 2nd banning, and why it was different than any other post that bypassed the filters in that thread.

Donger
04-24-2011, 04:36 PM

Yeah, nice job.

Donger
04-24-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm surprised that some people here have sufficient brain power to post and maintain their autonomous bodily functions at the same time.

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Yeah, nice job.

oh no, this is all about clay....:banghead:

BigCatDaddy
04-24-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm surprised that some people here have sufficient brain power to post and maintain their autonomous bodily functions at the same time.

You think this is bad? You should go check out the DC forum sometime :)

BossChief
04-24-2011, 04:38 PM
I'll fuck you til you love me.

Fritz88
04-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Love these threads.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
04-24-2011, 04:42 PM
We desperately need something to bring this board together as one cohesive unit...

Good thing the draft is this week. Just the recipe.

Gracie Dean
04-24-2011, 04:42 PM

for real

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 04:43 PM
oh no, this is all about clay....:banghead:

Can I get a PM, bro?

Gonzo
04-24-2011, 04:44 PM

I know where you live. See you soon. I'll be the naked guy masturbating on the hood of your car while singing some Iron Butterfly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
04-24-2011, 04:49 PM
We desperately need something to bring this board together as one cohesive unit...

LMAO

At least everyone will have something new to bitch about. These mod arguments have jumped the shark.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Love these threads.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reading them was amazing...literally amazing.

POSTING IN THEM?

http://i55.tinypic.com/14wvw5i.jpg

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 04:53 PM
I know where you live. See you soon. I'll be the naked guy masturbating on the hood of your car while singing some Iron Butterfly.
Posted via Mobile Device

tease tease...

Bane
04-24-2011, 04:56 PM
These threads make me want to cover myself in cool whip and pop bubble wrap for hours!!!MMMMMMMMMM.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Can I get a PM, bro?

I gotta go to work, you're more than welcome to send me one, what do you want to know/ask?

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Brian Boitano is here.

Dinny

Titty Meat
04-24-2011, 05:01 PM

Nate fucking Solder FTW or will Pioli go surprise on us and draft Martinez Wilson?

BossChief
04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Brian Boitano is here.

proof that the Armageddon is on the horizon...dinny didnt sign his post with dinny

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
These threads make me want to cover myself in cool whip and pop bubble wrap for hours!!!MMMMMMMMMM.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://i.imgur.com/RU2sm.gif

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-24-2011, 05:05 PM
proof that the Armageddon is on the horizon...dinny didnt sign his post with dinny

I usually sign my stuff. I just don't know how to get it below the attachment, so when I post a pic......

Dinny

JOhn
04-24-2011, 05:19 PM

Please do not use my name....ROFL

Seriously, will this shit never die?

DaFace
04-24-2011, 05:25 PM

Most boring offseason ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 05:32 PM

It's this or 900 threads about owners v. players, McDonalds beatdowns, and Daface's penis.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Posted via Mobile DeviceLMAO

DeezNutz
04-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Nate ****ing Solder FTW or will Pioli go surprise on us and draft Martinez Wilson?

Don't even joke about this.

cabletech94
04-24-2011, 05:47 PM
It's this or 900 threads about owners v. players, McDonalds beatdowns, and Daface's penis.

wait, we're talking about daface's penis now? i thought it was about his anal leakage?

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 05:49 PM
wait, we're talking about daface's penis now? i thought it was about his anal leakage?

It's all been about his fucking penis.

AustinChief
04-24-2011, 06:05 PM
It's all been about his fucking penis.

and my hoes.. let's not forget my hoes!

DaFace
04-24-2011, 06:09 PM

Your hoes are just jealous of my penis.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
04-24-2011, 06:10 PM

No, it's all about gochiefs. It simply must be about him. 4000 posts all about him. This place hardly had any posts or traffic while he was gone. Check the stats. There's a severe drop in activity.

BigRedChief
04-24-2011, 06:18 PM
DaPenis lives!

Johnny Vegas
04-24-2011, 06:29 PM
seems like the leash was too loose to begin with then you tighten it and people start fighting it.

BossChief
04-24-2011, 06:35 PM
that loose leash is what makes this place totally unique and great.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 06:38 PM
No, it's all about gochiefs. It simply must be about him. 4000 posts all about him. This place hardly had any posts or traffic while he was gone. Check the stats. There's a severe drop in activity.

Could not have done it without your help.

We make a great team.

http://www.glowingdial.com/images/Abbott_and_Costello.jpg

Dylan
04-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Excuse me... but is anyone watching the Mob Wives on VH1?

OMFG -- It's unbelieveable... it's crazy

that's all...

Frazod
04-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Could not have done it without your help.

We make a great team.

http://www.glowingdial.com/images/Abbott_and_Costello.jpg

I thought it was more like this

pr_capone
04-24-2011, 07:02 PM
I thought it was more like this

ROFL

keg in kc
04-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Excuse me... but is anyone watching the Mob Wives on VH1?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say 'no'.

SAUTO
04-24-2011, 07:08 PM

For sure
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
04-24-2011, 07:36 PM

You mean your Tranny's?

AustinChief
04-24-2011, 07:57 PM
You mean your Tranny's?

et tu, Brute?

JOhn
04-24-2011, 08:00 PM
et tu, Brute?

:evil:

Of course, but you already knew that ....lol

(yea I Googled it)

luv
04-24-2011, 08:04 PM
:evil:

Of course, but you already knew that ....lol

(yea I Googled it)

You don't know Julius Caesar? One of my favorites by Shakespeare.

JOhn
04-24-2011, 08:06 PM
You don't know Julius Caesar? One of my favorites by Shakespeare.

Nope, never got into Shakespeare.

luv
04-24-2011, 08:12 PM

We read one per year in high school English.

Freshman: Romeo and Juliet
Sophomore: Julius Caesar
Junior: Hamlet
Senior: MacBeth

KurtCobain
04-24-2011, 08:13 PM

LMAO

Okie_Apparition
04-24-2011, 09:12 PM
I bet Skiptowne lost his virginity in the back of a ford with the same check pattern on the seat. As is in the jacket the little fat one is wearing.

HonestChieffan
04-24-2011, 09:18 PM
http://omgshare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/not-another-dumbass.jpg

milkman
04-24-2011, 09:23 PM
I bet Skiptowne lost his virginity in the back of a ford with the same check pattern on the seat. As is in the jacket the little fat one is wearing.

Ford didn't make covered wagons.

KCBOSS1
04-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Oh hey, 2,000 posts anyone?

105,000 posts? How...wha? do you live on here? Is that even possible?

KCBOSS1
04-24-2011, 10:13 PM
at 50 posts a day, it would take almost 6 years to accumulate to 105,000 posts. Wow, I just can't imagine

Hammock Parties
04-24-2011, 10:50 PM
at 50 posts a day, it would take almost 6 years to accumulate to 105,000 posts. Wow, I just can't imagine

That number is incorrect.

Gonzo
04-24-2011, 11:04 PM
How both he and his dad fit back there is still a mystery.

(That oughta get a response)
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 11:07 PM
How both he and his dad fit back there is still a mystery.

(That oughta get a response)
Posted via Mobile Device

:Lin:

burt
04-25-2011, 06:45 AM
I was glad when he got banned from the coalition

I am glad I got banned from the coalition. Not that it is difficult......

But it should help us remember that this is a playground where we are all allowed to play.....we do not own it.