PDA

View Full Version : Poop The Life and Times of Micheal Vick

Kerberos
04-25-2011, 03:46 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/25/mike-vick-documentary-is-coming/

Mike Vick documentary is coming

Posted by Mike Florio on April 25, 2011, 5:03 PM EST.

Apart from the possibility that he’ll be on the cover of the next Madden game, Eagles quarterback Mike Vick has agreed to submit to a documentary “chronicling his life.”

Bombo Sports & Entertainment plans to produce a 70-to-90-minute film, which would be released theatrically in Philly and other NFL cities at the start of the 2011 season. It possibly would be aired at a later date on ESPN or another sports network.

“I am a dog owner, so this won’t be a sugar-coating,” Bombo CEO Bob Potter told Terry Lefton and Eric Fisher of SportsBusiness Journal, “but it should be a good film about an athlete who is fantastically talented and really polarizing at the same time.”

Per SBJ, Bombo needs to strike a deal with the league, if the film will include NFL logos and footage.

It’s unclear why Vick would allow camera back into his life, given that he decided in 2010 to pull the plug on a reality show that aired on BET. “I put a stop to that,” Vick said last year. “They asked me to do it. I don’t have that lifestyle.”

Apparently, he does now.

And that’s another reason for folks to wonder whether Vick is losing the fire that put him back on top, now that he’s indeed back on top.

Rausch
04-25-2011, 03:48 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/25/mike-vick-documentary-is-coming/
And that’s another reason for folks to wonder whether Vick is losing the fire that put him back on top, now that he’s indeed back on top.

How is he "back on top?"

Kerberos
04-26-2011, 07:43 AM
How is he "back on top?"

If Florio says he is back on top it must be true. ROFL

:evil:

Hammock Parties
04-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Would be better if it was not a documentary.

And ended with him getting ripped apart by pit bulls.

warrior
04-26-2011, 08:58 AM
POS all that needs to be said.

vailpass
04-26-2011, 10:35 AM
POS all that needs to be said.

X2. Won't watch a second of it but if it comes out in print I'll be sure and wipe my vick with it.

Sofa King
04-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Vick hasn't even won the cover yet and i'm already sick of hearing about it.