PDA

View Full Version : Life So do any of you work for UPS?

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:13 PM
So I finally find a deal on a beer sign I have been trying to run down for years. The guy takes it to a UPS store to have it packed, because you know, they know how to pack stuff right! I end up paying $115 for the packing and shipping of this beast. Well worth it to get it here in one piece.

So the UPS driver shows up yesterday with this big ass box that looks like it has been in a kick boxing contest. I look at the box and ask the driver, "So what in the **** did you guys do to this thing?" He says, I already noted the damage to the box in the delivery report. I tell him, "hold on there ace, I'm going to open this thing up." I crack open the box and the sign is damaged in numerous places. I turn the UPS driver loose before I kill him, which wouldn't have been right, because I'm sure he's not the one that did the damage.

I then call the UPS national claims line and ask them what the hell to do with the package. They said they would send someone by to pick it up, take pictures and file a claim. I told the old hide, that I have a damn job, so I asked to have the driver give me a call so I could meet him at the house. She said no problem. I rolled home for lunch and there was a UPS missed pickup call on the door. I said screw it, loaded the box in the back of my truck and headed down to the local UPS hub.

I went in and they wanted me to leave the sign, because the guy that takes the pictures for claims, is out until Monday. Umm, not only no, but **** no. I told her that they had done enough damage to the sign and the last thing I need to happen, was for them to "loose it." The dude is going to meet me at the house on Monday to take some pictures. Any idea what I can expect from here. I have never done a UPS claim.

Buck
04-27-2011, 05:15 PM
They'll reimburse you for sure.

I've dealt with UPS for the last 5 years at multiple jobs.

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:21 PM

Well, from what I understand, they reimburse the guy who sent it, who in turn, will reimburse me? The thing is, I want to keep what's left of the sign, to use for a parts sign, "if" I can ever get one here in one piece. The old hide at UPS said something about deducting part of the reimbursement, if I go that route, which is fine, depending on how much.

CoMoChief
04-27-2011, 05:23 PM
find answers here
http://www.unitedpackagesmashers.com/smf/index.php

Bugeater
I think Bowser works for them, you should totally ban his ass over this.

Buck
They SHOULD reimburse the shipper the price he declared the sign to be worth and you the shipping costs and the shipper needs to reimburse you.

I had to deal with this sort of thing all the time.

You should be able to keep the damaged sign too.

Bwana
Well, from what I understand, they reimburse the guy who sent it, who in turn, will reimburse me? The thing is, I want to keep what's left of the sign, to use for a parts sign, "if" I can ever get one here in one piece. The old hide at UPS said something about deducting part of the reimbursement, if I go that route, which is fine, depending on how much.

On a side note, it's a 50 year old Hamm's motion sign, like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sos2a8nSBdg

http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petstore/pet-image-large/very-nice-hamms-motion-scene-o-rama-beer-sign_220768910877.jpg

KurtCobain
I do not work for UPS. Please stop flooding me with PMs.

04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I did a short stint at UPS when I first got married. They treat packages like complete shit. When unloading trucks they literally reach for the top box and pull the whole pile down so it is easier to unload. I was dumbfounded and will never ship anything that is easily breakable with them.

Their reasoning.... "It's insured".

kstater
04-27-2011, 05:25 PM
You should have banned R8rs while you had the chance.

KurtCobain
04-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Dude, this is really fucked up. I'd be so royally pissed at those fuckers.

Coogs
04-27-2011, 05:28 PM

http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petstore/pet-image-large/very-nice-hamms-motion-scene-o-rama-beer-sign_220768910877.jpg

Sweet! :thumb:

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:33 PM
find answers here

Nice

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I think Bowser works for them, you should totally ban his ass over this.

Heh, we'll see how the caim works out. :)

KurtCobain
04-27-2011, 05:36 PM
I've never purchased anything over the internet, but just reading your shit gets me amped up. These people are supposed to be the best at what they do and I read shit like this all the time. A fifty year old item, and they're the ones to fuck it up at a premium price. Fuck them.

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:38 PM
They SHOULD reimburse the shipper the price he declared the sign to be worth and you the shipping costs and the shipper needs to reimburse you.

I had to deal with this sort of thing all the time.

You should be able to keep the damaged sign too.

He insured it for $800. Some of these are bringing $1200 on Ebay. This is like the Holy Grail of beer signs. It will look great in the Man Cave, if I can ever get one here in one piece. :hmmm:

Bwana
04-27-2011, 05:42 PM
I've never purchased anything over the internet, but just reading your shit gets me amped up. These people are supposed to be the best at what they do and I read shit like this all the time. A fifty year old item, and they're the ones to **** it up at a premium price. **** them.

The part that gravels my ass, other than the fact that the box looked like Philippe, and Pedro used it for soccer practice, is the fact that the guy used a UPS store and they did a shitty job of packing it. I took one look at how the UPS store packed it and about fell over. I called the seller and told him he got bet over on the $115 packing and shipping fee.

bevischief
04-27-2011, 06:03 PM

Only if the shipper paid for insurance...

bevischief
04-27-2011, 06:04 PM

I have seen them in a few second hand shops around here.

bevischief
04-27-2011, 06:09 PM
I was a packer of the big trucks for about a month while going to school, we loaded them any which way we could to met the schedule.

bevischief
04-27-2011, 06:10 PM
I did a claim got my money back and a few days later a little old showed up with my stuff. I got it free.

Bwana
04-27-2011, 06:26 PM
I have seen them in a few second hand shops around here.

4 years ago, you could get one for $200-$250, not now. I should have bought 100 of them for that price. :thumb:

Bwana
04-27-2011, 06:34 PM
find answers here

Upon further review, I think only about three people post in that place, No topics and no people.

KurtCobain
04-27-2011, 06:37 PM
bwana get in the chatroom and we'll talk about this.

phisherman
04-27-2011, 06:38 PM
He insured it for $800. Some of these are bringing $1200 on Ebay. This is like the Holy Grail of beer signs. It will look great in the Man Cave, if I can ever get one here in one piece. :hmmm:

a friend's dad had this exact sign in his pool room. thing was cool as hell.

dtebbe
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM

We used to have an Olympia one at the liquor store we owned that had a running waterfall.. that thing ruled..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gchS5-X690s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DT

jojomontana
04-27-2011, 06:46 PM
I bought a Gibson SG online once that was shipped UPS. It arrived in a punctured (forklift) and partially crushed box. It was not packed very well. The headstock was completely snapped off.
I'd paid the shipper to insure it - which he did. UPS reimbursed me (not the shipper, since I had my receipt) my complete purchase and shipping price, AND I got to keep the guitar.

Bwana
04-27-2011, 06:47 PM
We used to have an Olympia one at the liquor store we owned that had a running waterfall.. that thing ruled..

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gchS5-X690s" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

DT

Very cool

rockymtnchief
04-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Sorry brother!

I used to have that same sign years ago. I'm sure I tossed it along with all my Lucky Lager stuff. If I knew now what I didn't know then...

Bwana
04-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Sorry brother!

I used to have that same sign years ago. I'm sure I tossed it along with all my Lucky Lager stuff. If I knew now what I didn't know then...

Ain't that the truth! So are you now living in Big Stick?

ClevelandBronco
04-27-2011, 07:06 PM
You can't spell "stupid fucking shithead dumb ass bastard cocksuckers who couldn't ship their own way out of the circle jerk company they work for" without UPS. Several times, in fact.

rockymtnchief
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Ain't that the truth! So are you now living in Big Stick?

Not yet. I was supposed to start May 2nd. They asked me to stay in Suffering Springs for two weeks and train the new guy. However, I did find a dump to rent there until I buy or build a place. It's a half block from 3 bars! WOOHOO!!! :drool:

Bwana
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Not yet. I was supposed to start May 2nd. They asked me to stay in Suffering Springs for two weeks and train the new guy. However, I did find a dump to rent there until I buy or build a place. It's a half block from 3 bars! WOOHOO!!! :drool:

LMAO

I think I know which area you're in.

Lzen
04-27-2011, 07:58 PM
For the most part, I have had decent service from UPS. But there have been some times that we wanted to kill them.

When I ordered my 42" Vizio about 4 years ago, I followed the UPS tracking. It was supposed to arrive that day and it was getting into the evening and still no delivery. So I called and they acted as if they didn't know anything about it. They called the next day and told me there was a big hole in the box. So I went down there to see it for myself. It appeared that someone rammed into it with a forklift tongue. Luckily, the packaging was very thick and it didn't reach the TV screen. There was no damage to the TV but that still didn't take away from the fact that they were careless idiots.

More recently, we got a new device that expanded the capability of one of our testing apparatus at my work. The new device also came with a new PC that I'm sure we over paid for. The new PC wouldn't work with our older equipment. So we decided to get a refund and shipped it via UPS. A couple weeks later the company still had not received the PC. We couldn't get our refund until they received the PC. I called UPS and they had no clue where it was. After some back and forth and them searching for it, they finally came to the conclusion that it was lost for good. Good thing we insured that.

GloryDayz
04-27-2011, 08:05 PM

Nice. I do approve. Add a leg lamp to the mix and the man-cave would be all the better...

Bwana
04-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Nice. I do approve. Add a leg lamp to the mix and the man-cave would be all the better...

Heh that's always a classic.

Great Expectations
04-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Didn't ace Ventura work for UPS?

Bwana
04-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Didn't ace Ventura work for UPS?

That......may explain things.

http://www.replikultes.net/medias/uploads/films/ace_ventura_detective_chien_et_chat/ace_ventura_detective_chien_et_chat_01_zut.jpg

DomerNKC
04-27-2011, 08:20 PM
you should have used a mover. I have been dealing with freight for 15 years and ups is well known for their speed and their ability to destroy things.

Bwana
04-27-2011, 08:21 PM
you should have used a mover. I have been dealing with freight for 15 years and ups is well known for their speed and their ability to destroy things.

Yeah, I think I'll take your advise, in round 2.

boogblaster
04-27-2011, 08:29 PM
ya prolly cant find another sign .. so how they gona replace it ...

Bwana
04-27-2011, 08:32 PM
ya prolly cant find another sign .. so how they gona replace it ...

Not for the price I bought it at, so I'm going to have to throw money and time at this one, to make it right. A giant pain in the ass, if I may be so bold.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 06:52 AM
One bump for the morning crew. Any experience with claims?

Otter
04-28-2011, 06:58 AM

Where you hanging that bad boy?

And I may just have to send you a leg lamp to go along with it.

Inspector
04-28-2011, 07:07 AM
One of my sons drives a tractor trailer for UPS - in town routes. He doesn't know anything about claims but did say they aren't allowed to tear anything up unless it was marked "fragile".

I guess those items come from Fragile, Italy.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Where you hanging that bad boy?

And I may just have to send you a leg lamp to go along with it.

Out in the man cave, aka, the shop out back. I have a bunch of stuff back there. We'll see if I can repair the one that showed up. It's likely nothing more than a spare parts sign at this point in time. :spock: It is what it is, I just want UPS to take care of their damage, without having to jump through hoops. I guess we'll see. They already know who I am down at the local hub. :)

acesn8s
04-28-2011, 07:14 AM
You're screwed!

burt
04-28-2011, 07:22 AM
Fed Ex is 10 times better than UPS

Bwana
You're screwed!

When this thing showed up in pieces, I was indeed screwed. I'm waiting to see if I at least get a mint on the pillow, or a goodbye kiss, before it's all said and done. :hmmm:

MOhillbilly
Never had a problem with a claim. Shitty that you have to go on there schedule. If you have anymore problems let me know and ill dig through my UPS software and try to find you some answers.

next time spend the extra 5$ and get it insured for a $1000.00. heh.

burt
04-28-2011, 07:24 AM
When this thing showed up in pieces, I was indeed screwed. I'm waiting to see if I at least get a mint on the pillow, or a goodbye kiss, before it's all said and done. :hmmm:

Just remember the first sign of aids......

that pounding sensation in your ass.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Fed Ex is 10 times better than UPS

The only other big shipping issue I have ever had, was with Fedex. They lost 200+ pounds of frozen Alaskan hilibut steaks, for a couple of days in July. They did end up taking care of it, when the dust settled. A member here at the time, worked for Fedex and pulled a few strings to speed that one along.

burt
04-28-2011, 07:38 AM
The only other big shipping issue I have ever had, was with Fedex. They lost 200+ pounds of frozen Alaskan hilibut steaks, for a couple of days in July. They did end up taking care of it, when the dust settled. A member here at the time, worked for Fedex and pulled a few strings to speed that one along.

I have never had issue with Fed Ex, but they are not infalable,

Bwana
04-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Never had a problem with a claim. Shitty that you have to go on there schedule. If you have anymore problems let me know and ill dig through my UPS software and try to find you some answers.

next time spend the extra 5$ and get it insured for a $1000.00. heh.

Will do, thanks!

loochy
04-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Heh, at least you didnt use USPS...you would have never even received a package at all.

These things happen, and it sucks, but that's why you insure the stuff. Just think about how many times you've ordered something and how many times it's actually been damaged. Yeah, the bad luck sucks, but it happens.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Heh, at least you didnt use USPS...you would have never even received a package at all.

These things happen, and it sucks, but that's why you insure the stuff. Just think about how many times you've ordered something and how many times it's actually been damaged. Yeah, the bad luck sucks, but it happens.

Oh, I agree, but they picked one hell of a package to beat the hell out of. Like I said, we'll see how they handle the claim.

loochy
04-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Oh, I agree, but they picked one hell of a package to beat the hell out of. Like I said, we'll see how they handle the claim.

Also, I would never trust some loser at the UPS store to pack my expensive goods. They do work at the ups store, but odds are they are just some kid with a part time job. I'd definitely do it myself and overpack it to make sure...I'd probably try to use several layers of cardboard, then some hard foam, then some peanuts, then some bubble wrap for this item. It looks like it would damage easily.

Chief Henry
04-28-2011, 09:41 AM

sweet...from the land of sky blue wahhtters

Munson
04-28-2011, 10:51 AM
I happen to work at UPS. You'd be amazed at some of the shitty packing jobs I've seen over the years. I don't know if I would trust someone at the UPS store to pack my stuff. Unless they are the owner, they've probably never worked in a hub, or even set foot in one. They wouldn't know what the package could possibly go through.

I've seen some people treat packages like garbage, and I've seen some people treat packages like gold. It just depends on the person, how well they were trained, and how long they've been there. If it wasn't loaded or unloaded correctly, then its our fault. But the supervisors are expected to hold the employees responsible for things like that.

The biggest problems I've seen from packages getting damaged is due to poor materials and poor packing jobs. People tend to use the thinnest, most flimsy cardboard they can find. They also use shitty tape that will peel off just by looking at it. They don't tape the package well at all. Its off center and barely holding the package closed. They don't make sure that the contents padded. And they don't make sure that contents are secure so that they won't move around, especially if its heavy.

The best advice I can give is to go overboard on the packing job.
- Use sturdy, quality cardboard.
- Use plenty of quality tape. Use that tape on every exposed edge of the cardboard.
- If its fragile, make sure that the contents are well padded.
- Make sure that you've packed it so that the contents will not move around (use wadded up newspapers, foam peanuts, bubble packaging, etc). This is especially important if the contents are heavy, or lop-sided, or oddly shaped.
- Make sure that the label is securely on the package. I'd even put some tape on it make sure it doesn't come off.
- Pack it to survive a 10 ft fall, just to be safe.
- If its worth a decent amount of money, or important in any way, insure it.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 01:20 PM
I happen to work at UPS. You'd be amazed at some of the shitty packing jobs I've seen over the years. I don't know if I would trust someone at the UPS store to pack my stuff. Unless they are the owner, they've probably never worked in a hub, or even set foot in one. They wouldn't know what the package could possibly go through.

I've seen some people treat packages like garbage, and I've seen some people treat packages like gold. It just depends on the person, how well they were trained, and how long they've been there. If it wasn't loaded or unloaded correctly, then its our fault. But the supervisors are expected to hold the employees responsible for things like that.

The biggest problems I've seen from packages getting damaged is due to poor materials and poor packing jobs. People tend to use the thinnest, most flimsy cardboard they can find. They also use shitty tape that will peel off just by looking at it. They don't tape the package well at all. Its off center and barely holding the package closed. They don't make sure that the contents padded. And they don't make sure that contents are secure so that they won't move around, especially if its heavy.

The best advice I can give is to go overboard on the packing job.
- Use sturdy, quality cardboard.
- Use plenty of quality tape. Use that tape on every exposed edge of the cardboard.
- If its fragile, make sure that the contents are well padded.
- Make sure that you've packed it so that the contents will not move around (use wadded up newspapers, foam peanuts, bubble packaging, etc). This is especially important if the contents are heavy, or lop-sided, or oddly shaped.
- Make sure that the label is securely on the package. I'd even put some tape on it make sure it doesn't come off.
- Pack it to survive a 10 ft fall, just to be safe.
- If its worth a decent amount of money, or important in any way, insure it.

Oh, I agree, but where do you think I stand on the claim?

Lzen
04-28-2011, 01:56 PM

That's kind of a scam if you ask me. I shouldn't have to pay extra to guarantee that they won't break my stuff.

FishingRod
04-28-2011, 02:06 PM
I’ve been in the Shipping business for a while now. Fortunately, all I deal with now is full Truckload but, I used to use all sorts of carriers for LTL shipments. Do you remember the Samsonite Luggage commercials of the 70’s? They would have a cage full of apes knock the crap out of the luggage to show how tough it was. Those monkeys now work on the loading docks driving forklifts and smashing other peoples stuff.

Kyle DeLexus
04-28-2011, 02:13 PM

I had a package come from USPS last month that was just a open empty box marked "delievered without contents".

Bwana
04-28-2011, 02:21 PM
I had a package come from USPS last month that was just a open empty box marked "delievered without contents".

Ouch!

loochy
04-28-2011, 02:27 PM
That's kind of a scam if you ask me. I shouldn't have to pay extra to guarantee that they won't break my stuff.

First of all, paying for insurance does not guarantee that your stuff won't get broken. It guarantees that you'll get paid more than the $100 standard value for a broken or lost package.

It's up to you to take the gamble. They could handle everything super delicately, but then their service times and bandwidth would suffer greatly. You'd have to pay a much higher initial price.

loochy
04-28-2011, 02:28 PM
I’ve been in the Shipping business for a while now. Fortunately, all I deal with now is full Truckload but, I used to use all sorts of carriers for LTL shipments. Do you remember the Samsonite Luggage commercials of the 70’s? They would have a cage full of apes knock the crap out of the luggage to show how tough it was. Those monkeys now work on the loading docks driving forklifts and smashing other peoples stuff.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu113/AFloridian/thats_racist.gif

gblowfish
04-28-2011, 02:28 PM
They're not called "OOPS" for nuthin...

Munson
04-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Oh, I agree, but where do you think I stand on the claim?

With the way you described everything, I'd say you're probably gonna win the claim. Just make sure that you dwell on the fact that it was packed at a UPS Store, probably by some idiot that doesn't know how to properly pack fragile things.

Stewie
04-28-2011, 02:53 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gchS5-X690s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

DT

I have this exact sign. The motor that drives the background to give the waterfall effect quit working and I'll be damned if I can find a replacement... even something close.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
With the way you described everything, I'd say you're probably gonna win the claim. Just make sure that you dwell on the fact that it was packed at a UPS Store, probably by some idiot that doesn't know how to properly pack fragile things.

Oh, I plan to. :) Thanks for your input.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I have this exact sign. The motor that drives the background to give the waterfall effect quit working and I'll be damned if I can find a replacement... even something close.

Give this guy a call
http://www.brewskilights.com/hamm1.htm

Or this guy
http://ibuyoldbeer.com/

Or?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympia-Beer-Barell-Motion-Sign-Motor-Rebuild-Kit-Oly-/330557137330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf6bda1b2

tooge
04-28-2011, 03:12 PM
I had a case of our product sent to Chicago and UPS dropped it in the warehouse. I filed a claim, and they shipped the next case for free and reimbursed me for the previous one plus the loss. Not sure with your sign, but they were pretty easy to work with for me

HemiEd
04-28-2011, 03:51 PM
At least you got the sign Greg. The post office would have just lost the thing.

Not sure about out in your neck of the woods, but here the shipping stores are mostly independent shops, trying to make a buck. So if they can pack it cheap, they do. Was that actually a UPS owned shipping store?

I had one claim in the last ten years with UPS, and they paid it, and eventually found my part as well. Can't do much better than that.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 04:06 PM
At least you got the sign Greg. The post office would have just lost the thing.

Not sure about out in your neck of the woods, but here the shipping stores are mostly independent shops, trying to make a buck. So if they can pack it cheap, they do. Was that actually a UPS owned shipping store?

I had one claim in the last ten years with UPS, and they paid it, and eventually found my part as well. Can't do much better than that.

I'm not sure, but I think it was an independent. I know UPS "in theory" holds them to certain standards. In this case, they failed.

vailpass
04-28-2011, 04:08 PM

So you have a sign with no motor and Bwana has a motor but no sign......

Bwana
04-28-2011, 04:11 PM
So you have a sign with no motor and Bwana has a motor but no sign......

No, Bwana has a sign that is going to take him a shit load of time to fix, if he decides to. I'm going to see what the Opps boys say, then make the call.

vailpass
04-28-2011, 04:15 PM
No, Bwana has a sign that is going to take him a shit load of time to fix, if he decides to. I'm going to see what the Opps boys say, then make the call.

Good luck with it. I remember as a kid serving my grandpa and his buddies drinks at the VFW hall they had a Hamms sign on the wall that was the flowing water one. Used to stare at it to figure out how it worked. Your Coors sign reminds me of it.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Good luck with it. I remember as a kid serving my grandpa and his buddies drinks at the VFW hall they had a Hamms sign on the wall that was the flowing water one. Used to stare at it to figure out how it worked. Your Coors sign reminds me of it.

Coors sign? Dude, that's a Hamm's sign.

vailpass
04-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Coors sign? Dude, that's a Hamm's sign.

Well **** me for not looking close.:doh!:
No wonder it reminded me of the Hamms sign at the VFW.
*edit* I was looking at the sign in dtebbe's post. My bad.

BigMeatballDave
04-28-2011, 04:24 PM
No, but I know a guy who delivers for FEDEX. He got a new AT&T phone the other day...

Bwana
04-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Well **** me for not looking close.:doh!:
No wonder it reminded me of the Hamms sign at the VFW.

LMAO

Yeah, I remembered them as a kid as well and thought they were cool. I have always wanted one, so two weeks ago, I said what the hell, do it. It is likely garbage, unless I put A LOT of time into it running down parts and I really don't have the time, or understand what all is wrong with it, at this point. I have a feeling it's going to get "a little western" down at UPS, when I bring the sign in Monday.

vailpass
04-28-2011, 04:45 PM
LMAO

Yeah, I remembered them as a kid as well and thought they were cool. I have always wanted one, so two weeks ago, I said what the hell, do it. It is likely garbage, unless I put A LOT of time into it running down parts and I really don't have the time, or understand what all is wrong with it, at this point. I have a feeling it's going to get "a little western" down at UPS, when I bring the sign in Monday.

LMAO You'll have to update us after you go to the UPS office as to whether it got a little western or not.
Sucks ass your new sign got crumpled.

Psyko Tek
04-28-2011, 05:02 PM

nice I remember those
do they still have bear piss up in your neck of the woods?

Bwana
04-28-2011, 05:12 PM
nice I remember those
do they still have bear piss up in your neck of the woods?

You know, I haven't seen any for years, but it may still be around.

Bwana
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM
You know, I haven't seen any for years, but it may still be around.

Oh hell yeah! If a guy wants to drive to Helena, it's obtainable.

http://www.hammsclub.com/Hamms-Finder.htm

<TABLE id=AutoNumber2 border=2 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=890 bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD width=121>Montana
</TD><TD width=718>
Helena - Nickels Gaming Parlor
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UteChief
04-28-2011, 08:55 PM
I haven't read the whole thread but I work for UPS. Do you still need info?

Bwana
04-29-2011, 06:13 AM

Indeed, I sent you a PM.

vailpass
04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Welllllll????????

Bwana
04-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Welllllll????????

I don't take it in until early next week, when the UPS picture taker/claims guru returns to town.

vailpass
04-29-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't take it in until early next week, when the UPS picture taker/claims guru returns to town.

That is twice I have failed to read for comprehension in this thread. This is me slowly backing out.......

Bwana
05-01-2011, 06:32 PM

Thanks for the PM. I will get you the tracking number, after the UPS inspection.

meth lab operator
08-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Fuck you Bwana. You deserved that shit to happen to you.

Bump
08-15-2011, 01:30 AM
somebody's mad

Bwana
08-15-2011, 06:01 AM
**** you Bwana. You deserved that shit to happen to you.

Ba-Bye

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/files/original/toilet-flush.jpg